- Text Size +

Andrew spent the night with both arms chained tightly to the radiator in the dirty dark cellar. Robin's Mother had stripped him naked and hadn't allowed him to wash. Her cum had dried in his hair and on his face and chest, leaving him feeling so dirty and used he couldn't stop shaking. The air was damp and cold down there and as exhausted as Andrew was, he knew he wasn't getting any sleep that night. As the dark hours trudged on, he found himself staring into the dark hopeless space for hours, his mind consumed with the gargantuan form of his sadistic keeper, her sharp blue eyes flashing in his mind's eye as if she was forever watching him in his solitude.

Somewhere between the hours of three and four in the morning, the cellar door creaked open. Every heavy and powerful step that sounded as she began down the staircase shook Andrew to his very core as fear gripped his insides. He smelt her overpowering musky feminine scent before he saw her, immediately making him light headed. She flipped the switch at the doorway, giving the room a dim eerie light. He took in her massive form as she filled the entire doorway. She was dressed in skin tight black leather pants that accentuated  the powerful thickness of her thighs. Her feet were clad with large heavy black boots. She wore a tight white vest on her body that revealed her soft overhanging belly. Andrew was so preoccupied and consumed by the sight of her, he didn't realise what she held in her hand until she got closer. He began to scream.

A sharp kick in the testicles sucked the air from his lungs. Robin's Mother knelt down in front of him and grabbed his neck with her large powerful hands. She then gurgled and spat her thick slimy phlegm into his face.
"My my, someone's looking smaller already aren't they?" she observed, clearly pleased her juices were already effecting his stature.
"I suggest you get out of the habit of screaming Andrew, I'd hate to have to cut your pretty little tongue out now I know how good you are with it" she said, laughing at her own cleverness.
She looked down at his small naked body and sighed. "I just can't get over how tiny your little cock is Andrew. Do you really think you could ever please a woman with that?"
In truth Andrew had thought he had a fairly normal sized penis. In fact, it was one of the few things he never really felt anxious and self conscious about. Now he felt utterly humiliated and self conscious about it. He felt his face flush red and had an overwhelming urge to cover himself up.
"Awww did big nasty Mrs Finley embarrass you? If it's any consolation, I knew you had a tiny dick before I even saw it. A pathetic little maggot like you can only have a tiny cock" she cooed through a smug victorious grin.  
"Do you know what this is, Andrew?" she asked, a sarcastic Motherly tone resonating in her voice.
Andrew looked down at the device in her hand. The tattoo gun had a thick sharp needle that terrified him. A pained animal noise came from deep within him. He couldn't speak.
"I'll take that as a yes. Now you're my property, it's only right that I brand you as such. Your body will wear my mark so you never forgot what you are now and who you belong to."
She then produced a large thong from her back pocket and stuffed it into Andrew's mouth. Immediately Andrew knew it was unwashed and suspected she'd probably just been wearing it. The taste of her juices and sweat immediately made him gag, making him breathe deeply into his lungs, pulling her musk into him. She then put the needle to his chest and began to brand him. Robin's Mother was not gentle as the needle tore his skin, causing him to bleed. Andrew wept helplessly into the dirty thong while she spent time marking Andrew's body right down to his stomach. After what felt like an eternity of pain, Robin's Mother stood over the boy, placed her hands on her wide fleshy hips and looked down to admire her handy work. In thick, jet black inexperienced hand, the words 'PROPERTY OF MISS FINLEY' stood out on his bloodied torso.
"That's better..." she breathed, bringing her hands up to her large breasts and began massaging them.

 
As Andrew began to lose consciousness from the pain, Mrs Finley poured vodka all over his torso, snapping him back to reality, treating his nerves to a whole new level of pain.
"I'd hate to see my little fuck thing get infected, I need you alive and moving for what I have planned. Try and get some  sleep, you have a big day tomorrow little boy."