- Text Size +

After knocking on the door, Andrew stood biting his nails nervously. It was a habit he'd had for as long as he could remember and one he couldn't shake. A quiet and anxious eighteen year old, Andrew stood at a modest 5 "6 with a small skinny frame, often feeling unformidable and insignificant because of this. He stood outside his ex girlfriend's home, intent on collecting some clothes and other items he'd left here. Robin was Andrew's first girlfriend and he immediately gave her all of the love and attention he could. However, as time passed she grew more and more possessive and controlling of Andrew, becoming violent when she decided Andrew spent too much time at work or with friends. Robin stood at 5"12 and had a large voluptuous body that both attracted and intimidated Andrew. Because of her size in comparison to Andrew, Andrew had no choice but to break off the relationship for his own wellbeing. In their last violent encounter, Robin had knocked Andrew to the ground, giving him a black eye in the process. She then proceeded to pin him to the floor in a headlock, covering his airways with her armpit until he was on the cusp on consciousness. She then stood over him and screamed abuse and threats down at him until he broke down into humiliated tears and begged for her not to hurt him. Later that night, Andrew called Robin and broke off the relationship, quickly hanging up the phone as her torrent of abuse began. Lost in the memory of all this, Andrew was shocked when the door swung open, looking up with a start.

The woman that looked down at Andrew dwarfed him in every way. Robin's mother stood at well over six foot tall and radiated power. Everything about her body was large, intimidating and oddly endearing. Andrew found he could only hold the gaze of her sharp blue eyes for seconds before his face flushed and he had to hang his head low and look down to the ground.  While doing this, his eyes found her feet. Although appearing feminine with bright pink painted toe nails, the sheer size of them was terrifying. Andrew estimated they were at least size 11, and was surprised to feel arousal at the sight of them. Robin's mother had just got out the shower and was wrapped in a thin silk robe that could barely cover her. It was pulled tight over her big breasts, showing protruding nipples through it. It hugged her large soft belly, the silk dipping in slightly where her large deep belly button sat. It stretched tightly over her wide hips and out behind her, not entirely covering her behemoth behind. A grin appeared on her face and she looked down at the blushing little boy in front of her, incapable of meeting her gaze. It immediately excited her .
"Well?" Kelly asked in a stern authoritative tone.
"H h hello Mrs Finley" Andrew stammered.
"You better come in, Andrew."