- Text Size +

She turned and Andrew followed her through to the kitchen. All the way through Andrew's eyes were fixated on her gigantic behind. The way it wobbled and bounced made Andrew weak at the knees and made his mouth go bone dry. When they reached the kitchen, Robin's Mother moved in close to Andrew and looked down on him. With wall to the back of him and a mountain of woman in front, Andrew  felt extremely claustrophobic and began gasping for breath. He looked up and saw her shiny double chin. Her huge breasts were directly at eye level. His lack of breath pleased Robin's Mother and her nipples immediately hardened, stretching the silk fabric. An involuntary gasp escaped Andrew's throat as he lost all strength in his legs and slipped to his knees.
"I don't have to say a word and already you know your place. You truly are a pathetic little boy aren't you?"
Andrew  tried to respond but with his mouth bone dry he only managed a small squeaking sound.
"Oh dear" Robin's Mother said in a full hearty laugh. "I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so pathetic in all my life. My Daughter obviously wasn't interested in a real man, she just wanted an insignificant little play thing. I bet you did everything she said didn't you? I bet she had you in chastity for weeks while you pleased her with your tongue and you didn't object once, is that right little boy?"
"I, I..."
"Answer me!" Robin's Mother screamed, bringing her titan foot down at full force onto Andrew's crotch.
Andrew cried out in agony as the weight of her body was applied to his testicles and rock hard member. He pressed his face against her hot wet leg, begging her to release him. After thirty seconds of torture, Robin's Mother removed her foot from his crotch, watching the broken little boy beneath her writhe in pain.
While talking, Robin's Mother licked her fingers , moved them under her gown and began pleasuring herself as she looked down on the pale broken form below her. "I won't destroy that completely just yet, I'll be using that against you. You see Andrew, from now on, you are my property. I thought you'd be of more use to me alive than dead, although you'll wish I killed you. What I just did to you is a tiny taste of what's in store for you. This is the consequence of what you did to my daughter. I have no idea what you thought gave a dirty, skinny little rat like you any say or opinion in the relationship you and my daughter had but now you will pay for your disobedience. Robin is away for a couple of weeks, and when she returns you'll be even smaller, even weaker, even more broken than you already are now. Do you understand?"
"I, I can't.."
"Say "Yes ma'am" Robin's mother demanded.
Andrew was in a state of shock. He'd never been so afraid in all his life and feared he might wet his pants. He dared to look up into Robin's Mother's eyes and saw something evil and dark in them. He knew from that moment that if he dared to speak against her she would kill him.
"Y y yes m mm'am" Andrew stuttered.
"There's a good boy" Robin's Mother smirked, rubbing his face lovingly with the fingers that had just been inside her, covering his face with her juices.
"Now I know you've had a lot of practise with that pretty little tongue of yours. Your owner needs pleasing fuck boy."
Robin's Mother grabbed Andrew by the hair and dragged him into the living room. She then threw him onto her large leather sofa, pushing his head down hard.
"I hope you can hold your breath Andrew, I'll only let you breathe when I feel you've earned it."
Robin's Mother straddled Andrew's face, positioning her giant shaved soaking pussy inches from his face. The heat and smell hit him hard, immediately disorientating him. She then sat down, the full weight of her goliath body pushing her hot cunt into his face. Before Andrew could stop himself, he started to move his face up and down, covering his face in her juices and immediately pleasing her. He worked his tongue over her large clitoris, sucking on it like a cock, causing her to grind her body hard onto his face, eliminating any chance of fresh air. With her strong thick legs holding his face in place, there was no possibility for escape as she screamed in ecstasy and fucked his face. When Andrew was on the verge of falling unconscious, Robin's Mother's body twisted and jerked in orgasm as she came hard on Andrew's face, soaking him in her juice.
"Lick it up..." She panted, removing her large pussy from his face, moving back and sitting on his chest and stomach.
Andrew tried to gasp for air but  the huge weight of his owner on his chest and stomach made breathing almost impossible.
"That's a good start Andrew, I can tell you've had practise servicing women before, I imagine it's the only action you've ever had. Now you'll find that you'll be a few inches shorter in a couple of hours. My cum has that effect on weak little men. And you will be covered in my cum everyday you're here, do you understand slave?"
"Yes ma'am" Andrew managed to whisper. Tears welled up in his eyes.