- Text Size +

I woke up to Selena moving, and I got off her and I started to grow back to my normal size, it took about 45 seconds.  She  walked up to me, "So What did you think tell me?" I looked at her and replied, "Wow, that was incredible, hey what if you made yourself a giant and you and I went out and had some fun?"  She   thought for a minute she then nodded her had, "Ok, I think that would be great."


    So both Selena and I got ready, and she then brought to me the device and showed me how to work it. "So then, how large would you like me to be?" asked  Selena. I thought for a moment and replied, "The biggest it can make you."  She  then set the controls she then handed it to me, "Ok, I set it to the maximum to 120 feet, for 16 hours.   Now that should give us plenty of time to have fun and enjoy ourselves." replied  Selena. Then both Selena and I went outside and she walked out into the street, now there was no body out, everyone was inside watching tv or doing something. I pointed the device and the beam of light hit her in the chest and she began to grow.   The beam lasted 15 seconds then the device shut off and  Selena grew and grew, she got bigger and bigger. It took her 30 seconds to reach her size of 120 feet.

    I ran back inside and put the device away and then ran back outside. I looked up at her, she was massive, huge.  Selena had on her one piece swimming suit and she looked great.  I stood there and looked up at her massive form.  She looked down at me, "Ready to go?" she asked.   To that I shouted, "You bet."  Selena then bent down and reached out her right hand to grab me, her hand came closer and she opened her hand.  Selena's palms were a bit wider then my height.

   As she grabbed me she wrapped her huge fingers completely around my body. She then lifted me up to her face, she looked at me and smiled. To me her face was huge at least 18 to 20 feet in height.   Selena had her fingers completely wrapped around me, I just looked up into her huge gigantic smiling face. She put her left hand on her hips and she spoke, as she spoke her warm breath washed over me. "Well now, lets head out. I'll put you between my breasts, don't worry about the height, you're safe. "   She then put me into her breast cleavage and I slid down between her breasts.  She then adjusted her breasts and I crawled up between them and looked up at her. I was facing her and both my arms were resting on each massive boob, and her breasts were holding me nicely.  I was nice and snug between them.  She looked at me and smiled. 

    To me her cleavage was huge,  it was at least 10 feet deep, and each breast was 9 feet wide and stuck out 6 feet from her chest, and I was nice and snug between them.  I then pulled my arms to my side and slid down between her breasts a few feet.  As I looked up it was like looking up between 2 mountains of flesh, I saw Selena looking down at me.  Part of her face was covered because of her boobs.  I began to move around in there.  I stopped and looked around, I was surrounded by boobs.  Excitement filled me up to the point that I shouted for joy as loud as I could.  I then turned and tried to hug Selena's right boob, but was unable to since it was so big compared to me.  Selena felt it so she looked and  she laughed and said,  "Well now, it looks like someone is having fun in there." After a minute,  I crawled up and my head and top part of my body popped out from between her breasts.

   Selena towered over everything in the town, she towered over the tallest trees.  Then I turned around and moved forward and looked down.  From her breasts the town looked so small. Some people in the town noticed  her and they began to come out of their homes they were shouting. From her breasts their screams sounded faint.  Selena  then began her walk, as she walked the ground beneath her feet trembled.  Selena left the town and she was now on her way to the city.

   The city was a good 30 minute drive, but with  Selena Roberts  being a giant it won't take that long to get there. As  Selena  was walking, I was enjoying the view, man was she ever huge. As Selena walked her breasts jiggled and it sure felt great to be between them.  Selena decided to head straight to the city and not follow the highway.  Selena  was an awesome sight to see,  here was this giant girl 120 feet tall walking through the country. To me it was so exciting to be nice and snug between her breasts.  Selena Roberts my girl friend and I are going out on the town, but she is a giant.   Just then Selena increased her walking speed and as she did I felt it, she  continued her walk to the city.

  As she was walking I was facing forwards and both arms were resting on each massive boob.  I then pulled my arms back to my side and slid down a bit deeper between her breasts.  As I slid down I disappeared from view, I was completely between her breasts.  Selena gigantic boobs were holding me so nicely, and as she was walking her breasts were moving and jiggling and being between them felt so good.  Selena continued her walk to the city. It felt so nice between her breasts.  I was down deep between her cleavage for a while, I then made my way up, and moved forward.  I got comfy resting my arms on each massive boob.   I was at least 90 feet up in the air between her boobs and I was totally enjoying the view

   As  Selena  got closer I was able to see it in the distance and so could she. During the last bit of the walk, she decided to walk along the side of the highway. As she walked she was an awesome sight for motorists to see.  This 120 foot tall giant girl walking along the side of the highway was and awesome sight to see.   As  Selena reached the city limits she slowed down her walking pace and entered the city. She walked into the city and continued to walk through the city.  She was walking nice and slow giving a chance for the people down below to get out of her way.

    She towered over every building and over everything in sight except for two tall building in the city. One building was only 1 storey taller then her and the other one was 3 stories taller then her.  Selena was easily seen across most of the city.  From between her breasts  I could see the city, the buildings  down below looked so small.   Down below people were running fast to get out of her way,   and boy were they moving out of her way.  As  Selena  was walking through the city, the ground just trembled and the trembling was felt for up to 10 blocks.  Selena was being watched by many of the guys as she was walking she had booty bounce.

  As Selena was making her way through the city there was panic.  People were point at her and were shouting, "Look it's Selena Roberts and she has come back and she is now a giant.....Look at the size of her....How the hell did she become a giant..."

  Selena was heading towards the center of the city, the down town, she was making her way there. She was being careful not to step on anyone. As she walked from her  breasts  I saw people running around, they looked so small as they were running to get out of her way.  Selena  was now nearing the down town part of the city.   Selena  then entered the down town part of the city,  and walked down one street.   She then stopped, she squatted down and she reached down and grabbed a small black honda civic car.  She lifted it to her face and looked at it to her it was like a toy, she then put it down.  Selena then straightened up she then put her hands on her hips and looked around.  Selena looked down and watched for a minute the tiny people in the streets running,  she stood there for a minute with her hands on her hips looking around at the small city all around her.  

   Selena listened to the tiny people down below shouting, and screaming.   To her their  shouts and screams sounded like tiny high pitch squeaks.  Selena was a giant, she was 120 feet tall.