- Text Size +

Autumn

 

You’ll never forget November.  Not the morning you were jostled awake by a soldier.  Not the screams and shattering glass that resonated in the hallway of your apartment.  Not the seas of Goku Uniforms that flooded the streets and let havoc run free.  The soldier’s face burned itself in your memory.  “We’re all going to fucking die.  Leave this city before-” Crack! He fell to your feet; a bloodied stump remained where his head once was.  You remember the news reports of a student council hell bent on world conquest.  And at last, they were here: the capital of the nation.

 

You remember how the battle progressed as you hid in the gutter.  The Three-Star grabbed you by the neck and tore down the block and up the stairs of the highest building in three miles.  They chained you to the roof and fixed your head in place.

 

“You should consider yourself lucky,” they mused.  “I’d give anything to witness the fall of my city.  Such a luxury…”  The explosions and gunfire hushed as the remaining soldiers were rounded up and tucked away in a massive clearing.  You still remember how a Senketsu-clad Ryuko Matoi drew her Scissor Blade, denouncing any option to surrender.  Looking back, you thought it was funny how she rejected backing down from nearly every unwinnable circumstance.  If only she’d known.  But above all, you will always remember Satsuki Kiryuin. 

 

“Then meet your end,” you remember her booming as she activated Junketsu.  The Life Fibers she’d amassed during her conquests saturated her uniform to the point of obscene power.  The Goku Uniformed sea chanted her name.  Kiryuin! Kiryuin! Kiryuin!  Intoxicated with support, Satsuki yelled.  In an instant, she ascended through the skies as Junketsu wrapped around her in a reverent embrace of fear.  She grew higher and higher until the buildings around her were mere fire hydrants.  Matoi’s jaw dropped as a hush descended upon the battlefield: Satsuki towered over her and smirked.  She assessed her new, permanent form, relishing in every inch of her body.  She rested a hand on her ass; the taut muscles cast a shadow on everything below.

 

Her bright blue eyes pierced the distance between both.  Her breasts shone in the sunlight; titanic vessels of feminine power.  Her thick black hair swayed gently in the wind; the crisp autumn breeze seemed to wince under the sheer weight of every decadent lock.  At last, her bold eyebrows turned downward; she slammed her Bakuzan Katana down.  Bodies flew hundreds of feet in the air past her stark white heels; the volley of soldiers was mere dust at her feet. 

 

“Go on, Matoi,” Satsuki boomed.  Ryuko could only gaze upward as the giantess’ titanic figure eclipsed the sun.  Satsuki tapped her foot.  The earth groaned beneath the sheer brunt of her weight, trembling in fear of Kiryuin’s authority.  Her heel pierced the floor and leveled buildings nearby; people poured out and sprinkled the ground below.  Junketsu shimmered in the skies, piercing the clouds above.

 

Imbued with one last ounce of resolve, Ryuko grasped her Scissor Blade and shot upwards at her challenger.  Boasting great agility, she zipped from side to side and sliced anywhere Satsuki seemed vulnerable.  However, the latter didn’t move.  Her sharp eyes merely followed the fly darting about, waiting patiently.  Matoi flew backwards to assess her efforts: Nothing had been done.  Gritting her teeth, she shot forward as her Scissor Blade snapped open.  Before Ryuko knew it, she was crushed in Satsuki’s palm.  The whorls of skin were suffocating her; Matoi screamed and struck at everything with all her might.  However, the horrid one-sidedness of this fight was slowly revealing itself.

 

Satsuki used her thumb to drag Ryuko to the top of her index finger; she bent her over and held her up to her eyes.  “Is that all?” she taunted.  Her grip tightened as Ryuko screamed and thrashed about.  “Pitiful,” Kiryuin whispered.  Her monumental thumb pushed Matoi further across her index finger; her middle finger slammed down on Ryuko’s torso.  You gazed in awe at the sheer power the giantess possessed: Ryuko was absolutely nothing in comparison.  Satsuki bent Ryuko’s back further and further as the latter screamed in pain.  Mock-pouting, she pinched Ryuko and dangled her above her head.  “Give me that,” she said, pulling the Scissor Blade from Ryuko’s grasp.  Matoi struggled in vain; Satsuki procured the weapon with her other hand and snapped it effortlessly in two.  “NO!” screamed Ryuko, flailing about between her captor’s fingers.  Satsuki shifted her to her palm and, Scissor handle between two fingers, thrust Ryuko’s legs apart. 

 

Kiryuin grinned and shoved the handle down Ryuko’s crotch.  “Stop, p-please” Matoi moaned.  Her face flushed with color.  Satsuki paid her no mind and continued with a rhythmic thrust: in, out, in, out.  There was nothing Ryuko could do to stop the abuse- it would only continue.  Her vagina throbbed, reluctantly aching for more.  To think Kiryuin had broken one of the most ferocious fighters without any effort was unfathomable to you: A woman whose gaze could cripple and break anyone.  Ryuko moaned and panted as she grew wetter and wetter; her throbbing pussy couldn’t take much more.  Before her captive could climax, Satsuki cast the handle aside and dangled Ryuku from her fingertips once more.  “You’re pathetic,” she said.  “Your own sister humiliates you and you go along with it?  Where’s your willpower?”  Ryuko was too weak to retort.  Satsuki parted her lips and dropped Matoi inside.

 

The humid atmosphere of Kiryuin’s mouth made Ryuko gag; she immediately fell on the soft surface of Satsuki’s tongue.  Her captor chuckled; loud booms threw Matoi like a ragdoll against pearly teeth.  After a moment of stillness, Satsuki’s tongue shot upward and plastered Ryuko to the roof of her mouth.  Saliva thrashed her about as she slammed into gargantuan teeth and massive cheeks.  Senketsu muttered “I-I can’t take much longer…”  Ryuko was unable to move or reply.  She was thrust beneath Satsuki’s tongue; the massive muscle slammed up and down over and over again.  The fleshy ceiling mashed Ryuko until her own mouth was flooded with her sister’s saliva.  Sensing Matoi had enough, Satsuki spit her out.  “Matoi, have you had enough?”  Ryuko couldn’t bear to admit defeat.  She remained silent.  “Do you know why you’ve lost?” asked Satsuki.  For some odd reason, Ryuko shook her head.  I… can’t lose.  “Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars,” Kiryuin thundered.  She pulled Ryuko from her palm and slammed her against her titanic ass, grinding her sister into cheeks of steel.  Matoi became a mere splotch on the giantess’ milky skin.  “Well done, pigs.  This city is ours,” she boomed.  She spun around and headed towards your building.

 

The Three-Star yanked you from the balcony; the chains broke and they held you up.  Satsuki’s colossal boots rattled the ground; the earth winced as it gave way to the giantess’ authoritative strides.  Louder, louder, louder.  At last, she stopped in front of your building.  After a silent exchange between her and the Three-Star, she gazed at you.  Your eyes met; it was as though she were peering into your soul.  Without breaking her gaze, she lifted her right foot and slid her boot off.  She cast it aside; it flattened several other buildings nearby.  Your own building barely reached the top of her ankle.  She pointed her toes at you: Her slender foot was nothing short of perfection; just as her physique could’ve been an immaculate sculpture, every contour, nail, and crevice of her foot was shaped to beauty.  Soft yet firm, this foot had laid waste to thousands.  And yet here it was, almost taunting you with its mercy.  Her big toe descended upon you; crushed lovingly, you rolled beneath the massive contours of her monumental sole.  Pinching you, she picked you up between her toes and used her heel to decimate the building.  When the smoke cleared, she placed you down and drummed her foot, softly padding it on top of you. 

 

You will never forget the curt nod the Three-Star gave her before they sprinted off.  You will never forget the oddly fragrant scent her soft toes during her assessment.  You’ll never forget her outstretched hand, the softness of her milky palm, nor the sheer breadth of her presence.  Somewhere deep down inside, you knew you were spared for a reason.  One thing was certain: Satsuki Kiryuin owned you now.  And that was all that mattered.

 

To be continued...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy!