- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New character introduced: Morgan.

-------------------------------------------------

That morning, I woke up, and was pleasently surprised: despite all of my "excitement" the previous night (which typically slows the regrowth process) I was up tp 6' tall.  I looked down at my pants, and was further overrjoyed by my rock-hard erection, meaning I was up to 6'6" tall or so.  Still half asleep, I rolled over and began to masturbate a little.  I had visions of Hannah, Abby, Natalie, and Jessica, and then, strangely, Amber.  Anyway, I kept masturbating.  Right after I realized the danger of what I was doing, I cummed in my underwear in my bed.  I felt slightly nasues, and felt my feet sliding on the bed and my underwearl loosening.  I made a pleased, but very frustrated, sigh.  I gathered some clothes to go and take my shower, and threw my soiled underwear in a corner to deal with later.  Right when I opened my door, Amber was standing in my door frame, stretching her taller-than-usual body in sleepy lethargy.  She was wearing a bra and some panties.

"Jesus, Amber, could you put some clothes on?" I asked, silently measuring myself against her.  My eyes were about at her lips, so if she was currently at maximum height of 5'11" tall, that meant I was about 5'6" tall.

"I just wanted some so-"

"Whatever, get it and get out," I said over my shoulder.

With that, I walked to the bathroom and started my shower.  What I didn't know, however, was important.

I completed my shower and then got dressed.  I then walked out to the kitchen and ate my breakfast, and went to wait at the bus stop.  I left without Amber, reasoning that she was a smart enough girl, and could get there before the bus did.

As the bus pulled in, I saw Amber down the street running to make it.  She got to me right as the bus got there, and I was instantly shocked.  It was like last night all over again; my eyes were at her nipple level, and the top of my head didn't even reach her collar bone.  Of course, she had the heels on, but still, there's no way she could be that much taller than me.  We walked onto the bus, and she took a seat next to me.  Even sitting, without her 4" boost, she was still way taller than me.  My feet dangled from the edge of the bus bench, while her legs were pressed against the seat in front of her.  Sitting, the top of my head was at her chin, and my eyes were right at her lower neck.

"What the heck, Amber?!" I whispered.

"Well, I came to your room to get some socks," she said.  "At that point, I was barely arroused-maybe 5'5" tall.  I knew based on your overnight growth that you should've been taller than five inches shorter than me, so I got my socks and found a little something..."

She drank my cum!  I fumbled for words, "How much--Why--is it?"

"You shrank a foot and a half!  According to my research," she said, winking at me creepily, "that's WAY above average!"

"And so you grew a foot-and-a-half," I said.

"Precisely," she said, nodding her haid.  "Currently, unexcited, you're 5' tall, and I'm 6'3", which, I must say, I like quite a bit!"

I looked at my "little" sister, who was three years younger than me, was 1'3" taller than me, at best.  We arrived at school and walked to our classes.  I got a lot of looks--not many people shrink a foot-and-a-half in just a day, even if I had been shorter the day before.  I started to pay a lot more attention to height.  I noticed now people I had never really noticed before, and many of them tried frequently to stand close to me.  One girl who was particularly problematic was someone named Morgan, who I'd never really met before.  She was pretty cute, with tan skin, muscular legs and the great ass that came with them, and a slight pair of boobs.  I'd heard she was around my age from some people, but I never really knew she like me.  She was 5'6" tall, and my second-to-last class was the only one I had with her.  During that class, we began some stupid group project where we made a poster.  The teacher let us pick our groups.  Normally, I would go with some of my friends, most of whom were guys, but this time, things went differently.  Morgan walked directly towards me, grabbing my arm, and pulled me towards her friends, which were all girls.  Most of the girls were pretty average, to be honest.  Around 5'4" tall, and decent bodies.  Morgan stood out a little, because she was taller, and she was wearing a sexy, tight, short black dress.  Compared to her height, my eyes were about at her chin height, and the top of my head was at her nose.

"You're in our group now," she said commandingly, as she placed me in front of her.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Well, that doesn't matter," she said, winking to the other girls.  "They know what to do.  We're going to go do some research, ok?"

"Yeah," one girl said, laughing, "'research.'"

She pulled us off to a side room full of computers.  There, I walked to get on a computer, completely aware of what she was trying to do but trying my best to avoid it.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, playfully.

"'Research,'" I said, doing air quotes.

"Hah, you're funny," she said, walking closer to me.  "With the type of research we're doing, you don't need a computer."

Once she reached were I was sitting, she leaned down over me and hugged me from behind.

"You know what I like?" she asked in a quiet, seductive tone.

Without waiting for my answer, she said, "Dominance.  Now, you may not know it, but I've had my eyes on you for a long time.  You were everything a girl could want: height, personality, you were muscular.  Well, you had everything most girls want.  But now, you're even better for me.  You're just the way I like men."

With that, she pulled me out of my chair.  She was already very turned on, and we hadn't even had sex yet.  She stood a foot over me, at 6' tall.  My eyes were level with her cleavage, and the top of my head was at her collar bones.

"Unzip my dress," she said.

I just stood there, unresponsive.

"I said 'unzip my dress,' little man!"  She barked that, ferociously.  I could see the anger welling up un her.

I began unzipping her dress.  I had to reach up high to get to the zipper.  To me, forcefulness was not a huge turn-on, so I was still 5' tall.  Morgan, however, was 6'2" tall, which was probably about as tall as she could get.  I finished unzipping her dress, though, and I got a look at one killer body.  Her back was to me, showing off her perfect figure and plump muscular ass, as well as her lean legs.  She turned around, and her boobs strained on her bra, which was made for a person eight inches shorter.  I didn't like the way she was acting, but my body didn't see that: only her body.  I immediately went down to about 4'9" tall, and she saw it.  With my face at the perfect height for it, she smothered her boobs in my face.  She pulled my body close against her.  The feeling of a woman turned me on even more.  I continued shrinking, down to 4'6" tall, and she thought I liked it.

"Now beg to me!" she said, loudly.

"Look, Morgan," I said.  "I really don't want to be a dick about it, but this just doesn't feel right."

"Obey me, puny man!  I said beg!  And besides, it's perfectly ok for men to be shorter than women!"

She noticed that I was still not begging, and she got more forceful.  She picked me up under the shoulders and slammed me against a wall so that my face was level to hers.  As she held me, the tips of my feet knocked against her knees, and my erect dick rubbed against her mid-stomach.  She started passionately kissing me, and groping all over me.

"Why... don't... you... listen?" she said, between breaths.

I managed to get my lips free, and said, "Look, this really doesn't turn me on."

She gave me a shocked look, and then grabbed my dick through my pants, causing me to wince.

"I know, that's not me being turned on by your forcefulness.  I mean, look at yourself!" I said, gesturing with my hands.  She continued to hold me against the wall, but she looked down at her large breasts, heaving with anticipation, and to her stunning legs.

"Now, I can date you, sure, but the whole forceful thing is not what I like," I said.

With that, she finally put me down.  She disappointedly put her clothes back on, and said, "Let's just forget about this, ok?  We can start over again some other time.  I don't actually like being forceful that much, either," she said, "it was just a silly rumour I had heard."

With that over, class ended, and I headed to engineering.