- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So, I deleted my old stories and started a new account.  If you want to read them, they're posted under the user-name "Anonymous."  I wrote "A Family Affair" and "The Turnover."  This is probably my last story, as I'm trying to get out of it, but here it is.

 

This chapter's really more of an intro.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was a typical day in my school.  The teacher was teaching, and most of the kids were sleeping.  I sat groggilly at my desk, slouched back, with one hand in my pocket and the other against my desk, propping my head up.  I began to look at the girls around me, and I got that feeling in my groin.  I began to look around suspiciously, and then began masturbating.  I guess I should have been more used to it by now, but I could never get used to the terrible thing that came with the great pleasure.


I guess I should be less broad.  When men get an erection, their size decreases to however much their dick grows.  This happens because, well, it has to get its size from somewhere.  If a man cummed, he would become a certain amount smaller for about 24 hours, and then they'll slowly grow back to their original size again.  And then there was women.  They're a bit more complicated.  As women get aroused, their vagina deepens and stretches, and well, now their body needs to adjust to make more room, so they get bigger.  There isn't really a real scale to it.  Also, when something's insterted into the vagina, they'll become bigger, unless their vagina's just maxed out size-wise.  So in general, people have to accomodate their body changes.


Due to this, most sex groups seperated into a couple factions of people: the girls who wanted men with big dicks, even if they were short; or the men who wanted small girls, even if sex was harder to do.


So, back to the story at hand.  I'm a pretty tall guy, and 6'6" tall, and I'm 16 years old.  Right now, I don't have a girlfriend, but I keep my eyes on a couple.  Incidentally enough, they're all 5' tall, but I won't get too specific yet.  I have a younger sister named Amber, who's 13 and 4'9" tall.  She hasn't hit puberty yet, so she hasn't changed size, but she probably will soon.  My parents are gone a lot, so I'm pretty self-sufficient.


As I masturbated, I could feel myself slowly loosing a bit of height.  Now, I was an interesting case, where both of my parents fell into the previous groups.  My dad liked shorter women, and my mom liked "bigger" men, but happened to be born short.  For them, it was a win-win.  I got my mom's side's big dicks, with my dad's height.  Now, I had just started and lost maybe an inch or so, when the bell rang and we headed to lunch.  I felt myself slowly getting taller as I walked down the hallway.


By the time I had sat down for lunch I was back to my original size.  I sat with some friends during lunch, most of them guys.  We talked mostly about stupid crap, like teachers and school, and which girls we liked, and told stories about fights and what not.  I usually spent more time listening than talking anyway.  I mostly watched for my secret crushes.