- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer all characters are my own, real places and names have been used, No copy wright infringement is intended you got your free advertising for Today Company's.

Mikayla's Drink

It was a cold November day in New York City, at an afternoon high of eighteen degrees it kept most inside or at their local coffee shop. It was this that the two men at the table were hoping for, it was their job to find a man and shrink him so he could be drunken by a hot girl, for a video and so the two sat coffee's in hand board. "How about that one" Jimmy called seeing as an older man walked into the restaurant. "You kidding right Amy said nerd not hopeless loser try again" this was Eric the veteran on this job with Jimmy the new kid. "Man fuck this how about him" Jimmy said, pointing to a kid who had just walked in. "Yeah average looks lonely maybe a nerd" Erick said eyeing the kid." Want to do it now" Jimmy asked?"Yeah he's good shrink him" Eric said as he stood, "where are you going" Jimmy asked? "To take a piss" Eric said taking a step."Fine but get me a cookie on your way back" Jimmy said turning back to the laptop."Fuck you your supposed to be getting me shit you're the new guy" Eric said and walked away before Jimmy could retort."Fuck you to "Jimmy said turning back to the laptop on the table and beginning the process to shrink the victim, there was a second and then he the kid was hit was hit with the shrink beam. At the same time he was brought back to Jimmy, where they would keep him until they found a girl.

By the time Eric returned he found Jimmy sitting feet up on the table and to the annoyance of everyone around them playing music really loudly"Hey what up "Jimmy asked as Erick sat down."Did you shrink him"Eric asked?"Yep and you'll never guess who I found to drink him"Jimmy said"who"Eric said?Hopeing they could be done soon and back at the hotel,"Her" Jimmy said pointing to a fat fifty year old black woman "Ha what you think" Jimmy asked?" Damn kid you Shure can pick them hey if this works maybe you should get her number" Eric said grinning "Man all my girls were hot " Jimmy said." Her" Eric suddenly said grabbing the laptop and pulling it towards him,"who"Jimmy asked? "Her she just walked in with three girls looks to be about fifth teen same age as our kid" Eric said as the girls walked in talking."Yeah but which one " Jimmy asked? "That one with the dark skin and black hair" Eric said,"With the boots" Jimmy asked?" You got it " Eric said " man nice choice" Jimmy said letting out a soft whistle ."Yep I can pick them that's why I'm king", Jimmy just glared at Eric who laughed and said" I can be cocky too ".

" Oh my god where and why you got to tell me girl" Mikayla said to her friend," Ok but let's get coffee first" her friend Jenna said as they walked over to the line of people . They walked over standing behind an older man wearing a gray suit, "So like ok I was at the movies with Kelsey and she leaned in a kissed me and I was like back the fuck up girl" Jenna said. " Oh my god" the other girl said her name was Emily, " so like what did you think and what did you do" Mikayla asked? " Nothing but at the end this old pervert walked up to me and asks"," If I would want to hook up with his daughter" Jenna said." Like what the fuck " Mikayla said"," ewww rachid" Emily said. "Like the fuck" Mikayla said as the line moved up, the old man ordered and the three ninth grade girls were at the front of the line."Like you go first I don't know what I want" Mikayla said hanging back," Ok" Emily said walking up to the counter.

Back at the table Eric watched " Damn they fine" Jimmy said," Yep get ready to move and get a cam drone prepped I want to make our money and get out of here" Eric said." Big plans for tonight" Jimmy asked as he began typing on the laptop. " I want to maybe hit up Cartmens tonight"," That's the weird fetish place on the news for that Shrink Rulet game right " Jimmy asked turning to face Eric. " Yep you ready " Eric asked? " Yep starting the transfer now and readying the beam and he's beamed to target" Jimmy said," Good timeing she's just ordering" Eric said." Yep it's all about the presentation"," and boom I'm back on top of mount cocky" Jimmy said stopping himself before he gave Eric a chance to get him on his almost gay comment. Back at the counter it was Mikayla's turn to order so approaching the young Hispanic girl she decided on a Moca with whole milk and extra whipped cream, the woman took her order and reached for a cup to start the preparation , so mundane and so many times she had done this that she barely looked at anything anymore. She had done this routine so many times that she could do it without paying much attention, which left her to either think about her boyfriend,school,or her plans to party,or talk to her coworkers which she liked to do except for Michele she hated her. Too bad for her and good for Eric and you readers that she did not, for that cup contained the man who was about to be drunk unaware, So the Hispanic or Brandi which was her name walked over to the coffee machine and began talking to her friend Caralina which she did every time she could talk to someone.

He awoke in dark light and wondered if this was purgatory he was a practicing Catholic and did go to church every Sunday, he ,his name was Tom blinked and was about to pray his faith in god was strong , when he was met with a sight that was both butafull and terrifying that he wanted to Bal to her. " Thal shall have no other gods before me " he said as he heard the girl say " Ok one Mocha coffee it will be out in a moment ". " So I'm in a coffee what the hell " Tom said to himself as the cup was picked up and they began to walk. He watched dumbfounded as he was picked up and the girl began to walk, her eyes looking straight ahead not caring that he was down here. " God deliver me from this " Tom said, it was to ironic to him to pray for god to take this cup from him that was Jesus's story not his.

So he lay plastered to the bottom of the cup watching the ceiling go bye, suddenly he heard his demon speak saying " hey Caralina how you doing". He could only hear the girls side of the conversation and feel as the cup was violently world around, " Yeah too years he's taking me out tonight". " Yeah like Outback Na its ok but it's what he likes"," So you got those shoes you wanted" she asked? " No way you got them for free"," girl you got to hook me up" she said. " Hey I'm down hear " Tom yelled ," Yeah like when he going back to Mexico" she asked. " Please help me I'm stuck I don't know " but he stopped as he heard the girl turn back, again making him feel sick," Hold up I got to get this drink made oh you coming over hear" but Tom stopped listing after that those words breaking his heart. Then the conversation started again and he saw his doom as the cup was placed under a black tube, " Does he go down there a lot " Brandy asked setting him with the cup down. " Like sometimes " Tom hears Caralina say, " True like I saw the best shoes the other day" but Tom never heard the end of her sentence for the machine opened and he was drowned in steaming hot coffee. He screamed as much as he could but the pain was hard and fast, but above him Brandi could not hear him and she said " Yep only one hundred for the heals". " You should see what my brother brings back from Mexico I'm talking shoes,T.V's,clothes, you name it" Caralina said. " When he going down next " Brandi said turning back to the coffee machine she was almost to the top and didn't see Tom hit the surface and go back under". " Like not for a while girl" . Then someone else came over and said " Hey Caralina hey Brandi " she said as she walked over to the coffee machine, " Hey Amanda " Caralina said. " Hey" Brandi said as she shut off the coffee maker, finely giving Tom a chance to get some air. He had almost dround under the water fall of coffee, and was only now getting a break. But it was short lived as he was again shaken as Brandi began to walk, " Please see me please" Tom cried . " Hey Amanda" Tom heard Brandi say and again he felt like he was slapped down, " You going to that party tonight " Brandi asked. " Hell yeah I'm gana get drunk tonight" Amanda said" You got to tell me how it goes " Brandi said placing Tom under another machine and pressing the button. " I heard Kenna is going" Brandi said, " Tom was about to yell again he needed to get her attention the coffee was burning him and he could barely keep afloat. When suddenly he was hit by cold white liquid sending him back under again. " Oh true " Amanda said, " I remember when I was young and inmachure when partying and school were my only problems " Caralina said. " Oh shut up your only nineteen and about to go to college compared to us our parties are for baby's" Brandi said shutting off the machine. " Bye the way when do you leave " Brandi said moving her cup to the stirring machine. Tom managed to surface just in time to be put under another machine and scream what the hell as suddenly he was pushed under again. By the mixer above him the girl's kept talking, " Like next week I can't wait and my boyfriend is so excited " Amanda said. " So you aren't going to your party tonight " Caralina asked? " Nope it's me and David's one year tonight", Brandi said stopping the mixer and grabbing the cup, this simple motion to Brandi managed to wake Tom up and he swam to the surface gasping for air just in time to hear Caralina say " where is he taking you"? " Please you got to help me you" but Tom was cut off when he was hit with something else white, as Brandi dumped the whipped cream on him, "Out Back for dinner and back to his place" Brandi said. " Ou you get it girl" Caralina said walking bye and slapping Brandi's ass, " Tom was blinded covered under white cream so he had no idea that his fate was sealed with that lid. " Thanks I can't wait to show him my new underwear" Brandi said inserting a straw, unknowingly hitting Tom with it and sending him to the bottom. Then he was shaken as Brandi picked the cup up and walked towards the front,saying " see you girls next order". " See you in five minutes to babe" Caralina called back and both girls went back to making drinks. Brandi walked to the front of the store, Tom was being unknowingly rocked by Brandi, hitting the sides of the straw finally breaking the surface yet again. He was getting mad now, for he had not found a way to get the girls attention and was not Shure now. So he floated in the still hot coffee until suddenly he was slammed back into the straw. "Thanks "Mikayla said taking the coffee, but Brandi had already went to take the next persons order and had not heard Mikayla speak.

Mikayla walked over to her friends who were currently standing by the counter, Tom didn't know what was going on but he felt every footstep of the girl. As he was sent all over the cup he was in pain, and should of passed out by now but he had no idea what was keeping him alive. " No he is ok looking " Jenna said to Emily as the two were looking at Emily's phone, " Who is cute" Mikayla asked? At that Jenna got a sly grin and said " Your crush Jimmy", " Damn right I go for the smart ones " Mikayla said. At that Emily spoke saying " Let's get a seat", " Yeah good ideal hey Kay how's your coffee" Jenna asked "? " Don't know yet "Mikayla said as they walked over to an empty table unowingly sitting near Eric and Jimmy, "holy shit this is sweet we couldn't of planned this any better" Jimmy whispered. Tom was tired and this walking wasn't helping nor was the constant turning that this person was doing, he had gone horse from the yelling and was burned and the fact that he was just slammed down on a table wasn't helping as he was again thrown " help please help" he said. But his voice only came out raspy then suddenly a light appeared, he stared at it was this his deliverance was he free, then his spirits were broken by a female saying" can't wait to try my coffee". " No I'm down hear please", but all he heard in return was " yeah we can go shopping this weekend"." Like where do you want to go" he heard a voice say it was Mikayla's but he didn't know that, " Like how about", but the voice was cut off as his cup was picked up. He screamed as he was brought up to her lips, he yelled and screamed like a mad man yelling for anything, but all he received in return was the mouth opening " no I'm in hear no stop " Tom yelled but the mouth just opened. Revealing that dark entrance that he would be leaving, dead and in a toilet. " No I won't go this way" Tom yelled and franticly started to swim, but it was a pointless indever he was screwed there was no way his tiny body could stop the current, and he was sucked in. Then it closed and he found himself in a bubble of coffee, and then he found himself going down her throat, " so this is it" he said as he hit the stomach in a pool of coffee. He waited for a moment for the pouring of coffee on him to stop. Finally it did and he stood looking around, it was dark and felt like rubber he wondered if he could jump on it, but that thought was quickly cut off as more hot coffee was dumped on him. " Fuck no stop" Tom yelled suddenly falling forward into more of it as the body he was in was rocked. He hit hard and rolled as more coffee hit him, on the surface Mikayla was lying face down on the table laughing at something Emily had said. " No way you didn't Emily " Mikayla said. " Yep I did " Emily said, " Where " Jenna asked unbelievingly. At that Mikayla took another sip smiling as her friend talked, " It was in Tony's car and I gave him head" Emily said. " You hoar " Jenna said and all three of them laughed again, sending Tom into more coffee and burning him more, and Mikayla drank more and they talked.

It was an hour later and the forth cup for Mikayla , fifth because she was on her last sip, " I'm done I can't drink any more " Jenna said. " I Shure could I can drink that all day " Mikayla said, " Girl I don't know how you can drink all that " Jenna said. " Yeah and I can't see how you can use that bathroom " Jenna said, " It's surprisingly clean " Mikayla said putting her cup down. " I still say EW " Emily said, " you're a girl me big man " Mikayla said hitting her chest laughing. " , " Hey you guys ready to go" Jenna asked? " Yep I just got to use the bathroom " Mikayla said getting up and walking over to the bathroom. Tom was grossed out and he hoped that any man who was shrunk and in the bladder of a girl would be, the last hour had been extremely scary for him as he was dumped out of the stomach and into her intestines and now he was hear and like all waste from a human was going to be let go. He sensed his time was soon for he had gotten used to her walk, it was a competent walk and he wished he had talked to her he thought. As he floated in the coffee, he still wanted to call it coffee. Then suddenly he felt her sit was this it he thought, he soon got an answer as he suddenly felt emince pressure behind him and he was sent forwards. He screamed as he rode the wave trying to flail his arms, but it was useless for he soon found himself in a white bowl. He hit the water being pushed and swirled around by it. Trying to get to the surface again. He had been drowned far too many times today, finally breaking the surface he gasped, the cold air hurting his throat, he took several gasps trying to catch his breath. Trying hard as he did he managed to look up at the but of this girl, it was round and nice and then he noticed something it was quiet. " What " he rasped out the words cutting his throat like a knife, " Why are you just sitting there "? " Oh Jenna you're so funny " Mikayla said laughing, then Tom saw her reach for something then he was hit by a white peace of paper. Barely dodging it as he swam back, " Yeah that was cute " he heard her say. " seriously please help " but he never finished his sentence for suddenly he was pulled down. He went quietly he had lost most of his fight as he watched the pretty but of this girl disappear, at least I'm alive " he said as the darkness took him. Not knowing about all this and the person she had just sentenced to death, Mikayla got up and exited the bathroom. Just in time as a young girl maybe about fourteen ran in, she walked out into the cold evening with her two friends talking enjoying another night of being her. At the table Jimmy said " well that's it we are done". " Good send it to Amy and lets go", " I hope this is the last time I get this assignment" Eric said, " Yeah me two I learned more about female anatomy then I ever wanted to see" Jimmy said closing the computer. " Yeah me two shit if Mrs. Johnson could see this she'd faint or give me a beating " Eric said as they walked into the cold night.

The end.