- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final one.

One big ass finale

Russia ,1980

She felt anger like never before. Every ounce and fibre of her being felt like smashing something. She looked around, she could do what she liked. After all the tallest people there barely came up to her ankle. She clawed the side of the cage with her nails, it groaned and creaked. *Crash* the metal was cold against her bare skin as she tried to break out. The anger in her chest was swelling.

“As you can see, our test subject is very violent. Basically, it has increased production of a certain hormone which encourages extreme amounts of anger and growth” said Kravchenko as the two soldiers followed him up the stairs. There was another earthshattering crash as the once petite woman tried to escape. They once again came to window with a view into her cage. This one was exactly level with her ass, it wasn’t anything special but at this size it was the largest any of the men had ever seen. Suddenly the woman turned around revealing her pussy which was covered with thick brown pubic hair. The private felt slightly aroused but had to keep moving. Eventually they reached the top floor and were eye to eye with the giantess’s neck.

The Private looked down into the humongous woman’s cleavage. He imagined diving into it and getting lost in the moist, soft flesh. “Right gentlemen, to combat a giantess you need two tanks, two helicopters, a motorbike and the contents of this box. Now, you need to attach slings to the helicopters. Now, the plan. You need to get the giantess into an area where the tanks are easily noticeable. Use the tanks to distract her whilst you fly the helicopters near her, remember giantesses are immune to regular bullets, their skin is toughened to deflect the bullets. Dangle the helicopters slings under her arms. Load the contents of this box into an automatic gun’s magazine and fire at her. This should shrink her down to her original size.” Explained the Doctor. “What was the motorbike for?” asked the general.

“Well you’ve got to look cool!” replied the scientist, handing the general the box, “Don’t open it unless you are by the giantess.”

The building shook again as the giantess tried to smash it up. Suddenly her face appeared right in front of the glass, her huge eyes scanning over the three men one of her titanic fingers flew up and flicked the glass, and it caused the floor to shake a little but nothing else. “Bulletproof.” Remarked the scientist. Suddenly he pulled a pistol out of his pocket and marched towards the glass. He quickly pulled it open and shot the giantess in the shoulder. He backed away and closed the door just as the giantess swiped her hand to the glass. She managed to jam it open with one of her fingers.

The finger started to shrink as did the hand. Slowly the giantess became smaller and smaller. Eventually she was normal size, sitting in the corner with her fur coat… “Until next time” smiled Kravchenko gesturing the men out.

Military base.

“Hello General, I’m Keith I’m a scientist who was working on this project.”

“Nice to meet you Keith. So you started working on the project when we got it off the Russians in the 90’s”

“Yessir”

The two were stood in an airfield. There were four tanks, four helicopters and a motorbike. A few men were in the vehicles to pilot them.  The Sergeant marched onto the field. “General, your men are waiting!” The General said his goodbyes then ran over to the helicopter. “We’ll be there in under an hour sir” Said the sergeant.

The cold sea and dry sand stuck to her smooth skin. She could feel it inside her, it was like a light had been turned on. Sure, she’d destroyed some buildings, but very few people were harmed. This wasn’t enough.

Sarah looked at her best friend, the cool water swilled around her knees. Annie stood up, naked. Sarah sensed something, her friend had changed. “C’mon Ann come and get your bikini back on” said Sarah nervously. Annie ignored her friend. She knew what to do first. She walked along the coast and found another town. It had a small dock, perfect. Annie scooped some water up and charged forward, she was trying to cause a tidal wave.

Sarah watched on in horror. Her friend finally came on to dry land. She walked up to the closest skyscraper. The blonde turned around revealing her huge booty, it was perfectly smooth and a good size. That was the last sight some people saw. Annie sat on the building crushing it under her perfect booty. The people who escaped had no chance as she decided to take a piss, drowning the town in a mixture of cum and piss. She breathed a sigh of relief, but she needed more. She rolled over onto her belly. Some people were pinned under her enormous nipples and areolas others sucked into her pussy. Their fight for survival causing her tides of pleasure.

Sarah noticed a tank on the land. She waved to it “Help! My friends gone… well crazy.” Sarah heard a faint buzzing sound in her ear. “Madam we can help” came the General over a loudspeaker. “What can you do?” asked Sarah.

The pilot looked at the giant beauty. Her face was bigger than a billboard and her tits, well needless to say he was slightly distracted.

“Madam, if you can… detain her. That would be a great help. We’re going to shrink you both back down” replied the General. Sarah waded over to Annie. “Ann, men are here…” suddenly Annie jumped up and wrestled Sarah to the ground. Annie pinned her smaller friend into the cold sea. Sarah felt Annie’s moist pussy rub against her thigh. Sarah freed one of her hands, what she was going to do felt wrong, but it had to be done. She placed her finger on her friend’s nipple and rubbed gently.

Annie fell sideways into the sea, allowing Sarah to gain the upper hand. Water and sand splashed up as the two girls changed positions. Then Annie did something strange, she tore off Sarah’s bikini top and started suckling her breast. Sarah moved up violently, groaning. “More, I want more!” exclaimed Annie. “Get her now!” shouted Sarah at the helicopter. But as she said this Annie’s fingers slipped into her bikini bottoms. Sarah moaned in pleasure but maintained her grip on Annie. The helicopter lowered itself.

The general opened the box. It was full of a pink liquid. He filled his loaded magazine with it and took aim he shot each of the girls and watched as they dwindled away.

Military base

Sarah and Annie sat next to each other draped in towels. They were cold and wet. Neither wearing a bra and only one was wearing bikini bottoms. The general walked up to the girls. “Y’know we could use girls like you in the army!” exclaimed the General.

5 years later.

Annie and Sarah stood on the air field. Hundreds of feet below them the men marched into position. It was time for their first battle. They were wearing dark grey vests, combat trousers and combat boots. They’d been training for this moment. Two helicopters flew either side of the girls picking them up under their arms. Sarah winked at her boyfriend as he picked her up, ready for battle!

The end?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks if you've been reading all this time. This is my first go at ending a story. Let me know if you want more of this,