- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just taking a little break from my other projects. Sorry i've been away. This is to get me back in the mood.

Beach Day!

“Uhhhhh” groaned Sarah. She stumbled out of bed. Moving around her room naked looking for her dressing gown. The door knocked. “Coming” she screeched. Pulling her dressing gown around her petite figure she rushed downstairs. The door knocked again. She swung it open. It was Annie, her best friend. “Beach Day!” exclaimed the blonde hugging her half asleep friend. Sarah slurred something unrecognisable back in reply.

Sarah darted around her room looking for clothes. “Right, bikini top and bottoms- MATCHING!” she said searching through her wardrobe. She found a pink set at the bottom of her wardrobe “Good, good. Ummm….dress, hat?.” She continued darting around the room throwing clothes everywhere. Eventually she had all of the clothes she needed. Undoing her dressing gown she peeked at her reflection. She was 5 foot 2-ish, jet-black hair. She wouldn’t call herself sexy exactly, Annie was the sexy one. She was the cute one. She threw her clothes on and tidied her hair up.

Annie was sitting in the living room. Annie and Sarah had been friends for ages. They had met each other through a mutual friend in the first year of middle school ever since. They were 12 then, now they were 19, though sometime they still acted like 12 year olds. Annie was checking her phone when Sarah came in “C’mon Sarah it’s 10 to 6, we need to get to the beach!” Sarah’s jaw dropped. “10 TO 6! YOU GOT ME UP AT 10 TO 6!”

“I’ll drive.” Said Annie acting as if nothing had happened.

 She stoop up at full height and strutted out. She was 6 inches taller than Sarah and had flowing blonde hair. She had long legs and her butt and breasts were small but shapely, even though she was considered to be very sexy by men and women she wasn’t confident with her body. She felt too tall and slim. She was taller than most women in her flats and often had to bend down to make conversation.

Sarah followed Annie out to the car. It was a red mini-cooper, it had been previously owned and was probably on its last legs. “Nice dress.” Said Annie nodding towards Sarah’s black and white mini dress which she wore with a pair of converse. Annie was wearing a white vest with a red check shirt, denim short shorts and black vans. They packed the car and got in. Annie started up the car and they were off.

They arrived by the beach at half past seven. Annie managed to park the car up on the front. They collected their essentials from the car and made their way down to the beach. It was a huge beach and there were only about 50 people there. Family’s walking along the front and some groups sunbathing. The beach was by a quiet costal town and Annie and Sarah had a favourite restaurant that served traditional British fish and chips or ice cream. The found a perfect place near the restaurant so they could go back and forth while still in sight of their area of the beach.

They laid down a towel and set up two chairs. “Finally, we’re here” Annie exclaimed setting up a chair. She put her sunglasses on and stared out to the sea. It was still early and quite cold as the sea hadn’t had chance to warm up. Sarah pulled sun cream out of her bag and squirted some on her hand. It had an unusual texture, she checked the bottle. “Out of date!” she complained throwing it back in the bag. “Don’t worry, soak up the sun” said Annie sounding relaxed.

At around 8 something unusual happened, a strange man came up to the two girls. He looked like a lanky scientist person. He wore shorts and a polo. “Hey girls! I work in a testing laboratory and we’ve been working on this.” He talked in an almost whispering tone. He pulled two cans out of his pocket. “It’s a new kind of soda, take a sip and say what you think!” he handed two white cans to the girls. Sarah stared at it for a while Annie just tore it open and sipped “That tastes great!” she nearly shouted this in amazement. “Wow! That is genuinely amazing. What flavour is it?” she questioned. The scientist seemed alarmed. “Oh it’s tropical” said the scientist sounding nervous, “I’d better be going then.” And with that he run off. Annie took another sip and laid back. Sarah slurped more of hers up as it was a hot day. At this exact moment, though neither girl mentioned it ,a tingle went up their spine.

“That was weird!” exclaimed Sarah

“Uh what?”

“That freaky guy!”

“Oh, yeah! Well he offered us free drinks anyway.”

Little did the two girls know what those drinks were or how much of an effect it would cause to the world.