- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the second from last chapter. Enjoy

Let’s see action.

Russia, 1980.

A small unit of Soldiers walked through the cold, snowy forest. There were 20 men and one tank, all American. They were on a top secret mission, their main aim was to discover the Russians latest weapon. Apparently they had an inside agent. Eventually the forest ended and led onto a mountainside which formed a bowl. Inside the snow-covered bowl was a factory compound. It was all two stories high except one area which must have gone up five stories like a tower, the top floor however was made mesh all around. The soldiers remarked on this as they started their descent down the hill. All the soldiers apart from one, their Leader, General Lance. He knew what it was for.

The platoon soon reached the gate of the compound. A lone soldier stood in his white outfit which he had covered with fur for warmth. “Vere ist uhh…. General Lance of American?” asked the Russian in broken English. “Here!” exclaimed the General, a man of about 40. “You may bring vone soldier v-ith yourself” Continued the Russian. “You, Private Jones, come with me.” It was the Privates first Mission in this platoon, he was the youngest and least experienced in it. He followed his general into the main factory, a hulking building of concrete and steel, it seemed to emit a horrible sound like grinding or humming. They continued through the front door, Inside was a giant hall full of nothing, exactly zero objects. This struck the private as odd, very odd.

They continued through a few rooms until they came to a door. The Russian then left them. The General knocked the door then entered. “Kravchenko!” he exclaimed. “Hello Lance My friend” replied the man in and American accent. They were currently stood in an office with a big glass wall in front of them. “Private, meet Dr Kravchenko. He’s working undercover for us.” Kravchenko stood up and shook the Privates hand. Kravchenko had long dark hair, glasses and a lab coat. “Shall we begin?” questioned the doctor pointing at the glass wall. The men lined up, peering out, this was the tower they had seen earlier. They were looking into the bottom of it, it was empty except for a single thing. A woman, she was in her late 20’s and had brown hair. She wore a big fur coat on her body. She was sat right over the other side of the room. She appeared to be sleeping. “This men, is “project big”. The Russians have developed a new drug that can create massive growth spurts, but, only in women. To combat this they added to the drug special hormones. It gives the woman a… lust for destruction! They plan to drop women into America with the drug to cause maximum destriction. Using this example here I will show you how to combat it”

Kravchenko slid the glass panel open and walked over to the woman. He spoke to the woman in Russian then handed her a flask. He walked back into the office and sealed the glass door. The woman then sipped from the flask “Watch gentlemen!” exclaimed Kravchenko. The woman’s coat slid off her shoulders revealing her naked body. Suddenly her skin started to wobble. Then….. she grew, she seemed to blow up like a balloon. She went up and up and up. Eventually her feet took up the entire floor and the men had to look up to see past her shins. “The hormones will kick in any minute” said the doctor. Suddenly a huge rawr came from above. The soldiers looked up at the giant woman, who was a rather beautiful, giant nude woman. “Now then gentlemen, how to combat it….”

2015

Military Offices.

“General Jones?”

“Yes, son I can help”

“What do you need?”

“Two helicopters, a tank and a motorbike.”

“That’s all?”

“Bar this” The general pulled a case out of his pocket

A few hours later.

The dust had settled over the city. It appeared lifeless, bar two figures, two GIANT figures. They were lying across the destroyed city. They were, of course, Sarah and Annie. The girls were at least 500 foot tall. They were clad in only their bikinis, the rest of their clothes, including their stinky shoes and socks were scattered across the city. They were both taking a break after their rampage. “Sarah, I’m going to clean off.” Said Annie standing up and walking over to the sea. She had to go a lot further in than normal. She noticed how the water that she usually swam in barely came up to her ankle. When she was far enough out she dived under to wash her hair. When she came back up she realised she was going to have to get naked for a proper wash. She lowered her zebra print bikini bottoms before pulling them off and flinging them back onto land. They landed crumpled up on the beach. She started to untie her bikini top when she realised she was baring herself to the world. “Meh” she sighed before tearing off her top and throwing it next to her bottoms. She made sure to scrub herself down. She’d shaved her pussy so no difficult hair for her juices to get stuck in. She scrubbed off the blood of some of the soldiers she’d killed before making her way back to land.

Sarah glanced up and groaned. Suddenly she jolted back up. “What happened to your clothes?” question Sarah staring at her naked friend. “I needed a wash, so do you!” replied Annie. She’d folded her arms over her nipples and put her hand over her pussy. Growing to a giant size just to jiggle your bits about just doesn’t seem classy plus she was too embarrassed to bear all to the world. “Go on Sarah, go for a dip.” Said Annie standing over Sarah. “Wondering where your bikini is?” asked Sarah. “You bitch!” shouted Annie as she reached down to Sarah. Sarah rolled away and ran into the sea. “Come here you big naked girl!” she mocked holding Annie’s bikini out. Annie ran to her, still trying to keep her dignity intact.

Suddenly she tripped and fell into the sea.  She rolled over naked. Sarah gasped and laughed “Damn Girl!” she exclaimed. The people of the world gasped as they saw the biggest pair of bare tits they’d ever seen. It would be easy to fit well over 20 people in the cleavage.  She sighed, she didn’t feel embarrassed, she felt… strange. She felt a desire, she’d felt it before… but now it was stronger. She felt a lust a demand for destruction. She groaned. She immediately stuck her hand into her pussy. She felt pleasure from the previous destruction and she couldn’t wait to cause more.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!