- Text Size +

We What?

“So how did they shrink?” Asked Sarah. She was lying back down now. “I dunno. Be careful not to crush them we’ve already crushed some” replied Annie. “We’re gonna need to find the cure for them!” Stated Sarah. She was crouching down starting at all the little people “Sarah, what if they haven’t shrunk? What if we’ve... well... Grown?” Annie asked. Sarah rolled over. “I think you might be right Ann...”

************************************************************************

“Send out the armed forces, these… these things! Need to be contained” spluttered the Sergeant.

“Sir, I don’t think we need to go that far... we have an antidote. We’ve got a solution!” replied Keith, the lead scientist. He was lanky and scrawny and didn’t really want to get in a fight with the sergeant who had apparently killed a man with one punch “Why do they exist! We trust scientists to save us! Instead you’ve got two giant girls killing people!” Shouted the Sergeant before storming off.

Keith walked into the lab. He had a rough plan formulated. All he had to do was inject the girls with the antidote. At their size he predicted that they would need half a gallon each. He looked up at his tv. The news was on. “NOOOO!” he shouted. The news was on. The army had advanced on the girls…. His plan was ruined.

*************************************************************************************”Is The once peaceful costal town was covered in tanks and army men. Civillians were running away and smoke filled the air from artillery fire. Not like the girls noticed, from their lofty postions the soldiers wre ants. The bullets didnt even hurt the titanesses."it hurting you?” Sarah asked Annie.

“No, it’s weird. It just doesn’t hurt at all, no effect” Shouted Annie between the explosions.

“How bout we y’know try out our strength!” with that Sarah smashed a tank with her giant shoe. 

“I know they’re still people and all, but well they shot first!” Exclaimed Annie stomping a group of soldiers with her now bare foot. “Ew stains.” she mocked the tiny soldiers. Annie’s legs were long at her usual height, but now they were bigger than most buildings surrounding her, some buildings didn’t even come above her ankle. They stood out like a sore thumb against the skyline being over 500 foot tall.

Obviously the girls bodies were bigger now .Both the girls breasts were bigger than the now seemingly tiny tanks below. Their asses could easily crush entire buildings. Not that they'd tried this yet Just a step from one of them caused tremors that rocked the costal town.

“Hey Sarah! How bout we show these puny insects what happens when you mess with US!” Annie shouted to Sarah. They were both stomping the army below. “Hows about..” said Sarah staring at the army men below “.. we take this UP a bit” with that she picked a group of soldiers up in her ginormous hand. With that she placed them into her cleavage. She smushed her breasts together. She felt something surge through her, power! It felt great, she felt something she’d never felt before… Sexy.

“Good idea Girl!” said Annie, who was slowly removing her clothes to reveal her zebra print bikini. The soldiers, like everybody on earth had never seen a pair of tits THAT big! They were slightly distracted as they were picked up and crushed by the world’s biggest pair. Annie felt her panties moisten. She moaned. She scooped more unsuspecting people up, some soldiers, others not. She didn’t care. She pulled her bikini bottoms open and dropped them in, Sarah followed suit. Most of the people drowned in the girls’s pleasure juices.

“Damn!” exclaimed Keith. How was he gonna stop two sexed up giant young women?