- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd welcome back one and all to chapter 5 of Welcome to Fairy Tail, i hope i didn't keep you waiting long :P

got some reviews last chapter so that made my day, less then i'd hoped for but still enough to stroke my ego ^.^

This chapter concludes what has happened with Lucy so if the last couple have seemed a little stagnent, don't worry the fun's only just begining >:)

 

So without further adoo ~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

get comfy,

 

 

sit back,

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Porlyusica’s home ~

 

“And you’re sure this is it?” Porlyusica asked skeptical of what she was being shown. “Well this isn’t the spell but we believe this is some kind of link to it.” Mirajane showed her the section from before. The elderly mage strummed her fingers over the book frowning.

“Nothing under this specifies a change in size though, that would mean it would still be classified differently.” Mirajane nodded eagerly, she had already figured that out herself. “What if it’s still under the Oppression branch but it’s a hybrid?”

Porlyusica thought it over for a moment, it sounded logical that something like this could be. Setting down Levy’s book the elder mage moved back to her small bookshelf as she looked for something. After a short while she finally found what she wanted as she pulled out a large tome bringing it over to the table.

Mirajane looked over the cover and saw the symbol of the Magic Council on it. “What is that?” Porlyusica flipped the pages for a moment before turning it towards her. “It’s a list of outlawed and lost magic known to Fiore. If anyone would know about lost magic or its uses the council would have the best intuition, now we just need to find what kind of spell was used on Lucy… speaking of,”

Porlyusica looked over Mirajane for a moment before scowling. “Where is she anyways?” Mirajane smiled happily shrugging. “I put her somewhere safe so I wouldn’t worry about her.” Beside her words the elder mage scowled not wanting to know just where she might be.

Both women turned to the large codex before going over pages till they found ones specific to Oppression magic. “It would most likely be under one of these, did Lucy tell you the name of the spell cast on her?” Mirajane shook her head sadly, Lucy didn’t remember much after she was shrunk.

“Then we should compile a list of all spells under the conditions and see where to go from there next.” Mirajane nodded before they both started going through the book together. Strangely enough without Lucy present (or at least within eye shot) Mira felt no aggression towards the elderly mage. They had been discussing this matter for over an hour and not once did either of them raise their voice to one another.

As they wrote the spells down there expressions grew grimmer, the list was reaching past 30 now, too many spells looked possible, it might be impossible to predict them like this. As Porlyusica flipped the page thankfully that was the last one pertaining to Oppression magic.

Lifting the list up the elder mage looked it over nodding. “We should probably get Lucy to take a look at this and see if she knows one; it’s possible her subconscious might have picked up the name before she was rendered unconscious.” Mirajane scratched the back of her head coyly before nodding.

“U-Uh s-sure, I’ll head back home and go get her.” She began to leave before Porlyusica let out a long drown out sigh. “Just fish her out of whatever crevice she’s in, I don’t have all night.” She said angrily, it was nearing midnight now.

‘Was it that obvious?’ Frowning Mira nodded before walking outside and shutting the door behind her so she couldn’t see. ‘I don’t even want to think what that woman does with that poor girl.’ Porlyusica shook her head not wanting to fathom such a thing.

A few moments later an extremely embarrassed Mirajane walked back in cupping Lucy protectively. “Do you have some water?” Porlyusica eyed her oddly before nodding and bringing out a small flask for her. Setting Lucy on the table she opened the tip before dripping a few drops on Lucy’s face jolting her away.

“W-W-What, what happened?” Lucy looked around before seeing Mirajane and Porlyusica standing over her. “Should I ask why she’s exposed?” Lucy looked at the elder mage confused before shivering as she felt the chill of the air kiss her skin. “She only has one set of clothing and its currently being… worked on” Mirajane tried to word it as best she could before cupping Lucy much to her delight, for the fact her nakedness was hidden once more, and the fact she was actually cold from the water running over her body.

Deciding not to get into that subject of discussion, Porlyusica lifted up the list of spells before showing it to Lucy. “Tell me, do any of these spells sound familiar to you, even in the slightest?” Lucy looked at her confused before looking over the paper.

‘Abstract Magic, Bargain magic, Crestful Magic, Grieves Magic,  Hounding Magic, Imitation Magic, Limit Magic, Master Magic… sounds like something Mira would use, FOCUS LUCY! Meister Magic, Persecution Magic, Reduction Magic, Regression Magic, Repression Magic, Scale…’

Lucy froze, an eerie chill running down her spine as she remembered the words spoken to her before she had shrunk. “Scale Magic, Dwindle into nothing…” Lucy muttered quietly as shivers racked her body violently. “What was that Lucy?” Mira looked at her shrunken friend confused.

“It’s, it’s that one… Scale Magic.” Lucy pointed to the list feeling fear as she recalled the events before she was rendered unconscious. Porlyusica looked to the list seeing which one she was pointing to. “Are you sure it’s this one, positive even?” Lucy nodded timidly, there was no mistaking it, or the chilling voice of the man who had used it on her… she could remember how dark it sounded.

Porlyusica opened the book back up before finding the text where the name had been. “Oh dear…” she mumbled more to herself then to those present. Looking back at Lucy she frowned unsure if she should show her the text or not. Finally deciding it would be best to get it out in the open she moved the book down for her and Mira to see.

Mirajane lifted Lucy near her breasts as they gazed down at the short passage written for the magic.

“Scale Magic”

Branch – Oppression Magic Hybrid

Date of use X676 – X681

Scale magic is a dark magic designed to render people helpless by altering their body’s physiology. Once used the affected first dwindle in size, there body’s taking on the size the user wants before blacking out. While altering the body this magic also altar’s the targets mind, changing entire thoughts or even causing lapses in memories.

As strange as it sounds however along with the change in height altered from the magic, changes to their autonomy also take effect. The body of those affected adapts to these situations no matter what the circumstances may be, making them incredibly durable. How this happens yet we’re not entirely sure, only that it can break the very laws of physics and life alike.

While altering the body both in size and mind this magic has a second effect. The effected while still under the influence of the magic give off a special pheromone. Whoever inhales it if they find the affected sexually attractive, will instantly be ensnared, and lust over the person before them. The feelings presented may vary from person to person.

While this pheromone is manly to attract others to the affected it also has a very special use. While induced the one under the influence of the magic generate copious amounts of estrogen, or testosterone depending on their gender making them more willing to comply with the wishes of other’s. With that factor added it’s been noted that those affected also felt increased amounts of pleasure the longer they were under the spells influence. It is still unknown why.

This Magic was first created by Koichi Shido, the guild master of Siren’s Call. Once mastered it was quickly taught to willing members and used as an enslavement spell to target young women before selling them into slavery. Once supplied to the target, the user could simply collect them before selling them off to be regrown later.

In X680 this magic was herby banned by the Magic Council once fully understood and as of X681 exterminated and locked away from the general populace. No incidents have been recorded since of its use.

 

“LIKE HELL IT’S BEEN EXTERMINATED!” Mirajane screamed slamming her fist on the table angrily. “Well that explains you’re anger spikes,” Mirajane looked to the elder mage confused. “It says that Lucy’s giving off a pheromone. You’re clearly affected and it’s causing your protective side to take effect” Porlyusica explained surprising her.

“H-H-How does magic even affect the chemicals inside you, I’ve never even heard of that happening before.” Lucy looked at them perplexed. “It’s extremely rare but possible. Depending how much you put into making a spell, different things can happen. It appeared this Koichi had a lot of plans before he was caught so he invested who knows how long creating this… monstrosity,” She growled.

A collective silenced passed the room, the mood arguably souring after they found out what they had been searching for to begin with. “S-So… can you help her now that you know what it is Porlyusica?” Mirajane pleaded.

“I… I’m not sure. This magic was marked as exterminated; to find a cure for something eradicated by the magic council… it’s next to impossible.” She muttered sadly. Mirajane and Lucy looked down crestfallen, they had found out what happened but now they could do nothing to fix it…

“But,” both pairs of eyes turned to Porlyusica as there breathe hitched. “I think I might know a temporary fix.” Lucy felt hope swell up inside her, temporary was better then nothing. “P-Please do whatever you have to, if you can fix my Lucy I wouldn’t even begin to tell you how grateful I’d be.” Mirajane smiled looking down warmly at her little Lucy.

“I’ll work on it tonight and come by the guild tomorrow once it’s finished, fair warning however,” Porlyusica looked back at them. “I’ve never tried making medicine like this, there might be side effects,” She said in a tone mixed with an ominous meaning.

“I don’t care, it can’t be worse than this,” Lucy said having made up her mind. Porlyusica nodded before turning back to her workstation. “You should both go home, get some rest. I’ll do the best I can.” Mirajane nodded as she carried Lucy with her.

“Thank you Miss Porlyusica,” They both said simultaneously before shutting the door behind them. “D-Do you think she’ll be able to fix me Mistress?” Mirajane smirked, she didn’t have to remind Lucy to change back to Mistress when they were alone anymore; she was a fast learner.

“If anyone can do it, it’s her. She’s the guild doctor for a reason.” Mirajane said cheerfully before bringing Lucy up and planting a gentle kiss on her face. The blonde shuddered kissing her back, she loved the feeling of her mistress’s lips, and they were so soft…

“We need to get home soon; I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I hope you’ll be ok tomorrow though.” Mira frowned. Lucy moved away from her lips confused. “Why wouldn’t I be ok?” Mirajane grinned salaciously as she looked Lucy’s naked frame up and down.

“Because this might be our last night together with you like this, and I don’t plan on letting you sleep.” Her tone was deathly serious making Lucy quiver, her feral side had a way of turning her on like no other. Lucy felt her lips twitch into a sly smile.

“As you wish Mistress, please use me however you want, I live to please,” Lucy gave a court bow making Mira surprised and stutter from her actions. “D-D-Don’t do that till we get home!” She growled, she was getting hot and bothered by her words, why did she have to be in the middle of the woods and not home!

“Are you sure you want me to stop? I was looking forward to crawling all over you, were ever you commanded me my mistress.” Lucy continued snickered before she was gripped tightly by an agitated Mirajane.

“When we get back, you’re going to be limping for the rest of the week,” She licked her lips already knowing what she wanted to do first with her. ‘I’ll be looking forward to that,’ Lucy smiled remaining quiet for the rest of the walk back; she didn’t want to make her Mistress angry for real.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mirajane’s home ~

 

Mirajane opened her front door giggling as she slammed it behind her, she couldn’t wait any longer. As she ran up to her bedroom she began stripping her clothes as she ran, leaving a trail of discarded garments in her wake.

Once she finally got to her room she unclasped the last piece as her bra fell lose letting Lucy tumble to the floor below startled by her sudden fall. “Now that we’re back, get ready Lucy because in here, you’re not a person. Don’t forget it.” Her tone was hallowing as she gazed down at Lucy’s form with lust.

‘It’s the same one she had when I was with Levy.’ It was times like these she honestly had trouble telling if Mira meant it or was just trying to turn her on. Sadly it was working, she could feel her legs twitching under her… she didn’t understand why being turned into an object got her so hot but… she didn’t care either.

“Usually I’d play with you first before I did this but I think something special’s in order, especially considering where you’ve been all day.” Mira smirked making Lucy blush from her words. Leaning down she gripped the blonde tightly before walking to her bathroom.

Lucy looked around in surprise; this had been the first she had actually seen it before. The décor matched the rest of her home; there was nothing new there but the large rectangular tub in the corner look tantalizing. It was what hers used to look like before she was evicted, only much larger and more regal.

“D-Does this mean you’re going to let me bathe with you?” the hope was clear in Lucy’s voice making Mirajane smile warmly, she didn’t think Lucy cared if she did or not but the excitement in her eyes was proof otherwise. ‘I guess she doesn’t like how I’ve been cleaning her since she became mine, I’ll have to change that from now on.’

“Well actually I’m going to bathe myself but you’ll be joining me none the less,” She snickered confusing the blonde greatly. Moving to her large tug she turned the nozzles letting the warm water fill it up before sitting in the filling tub with Lucy still gripped firmly.

“I guess this will be something to look forward to once your back to your own size,” Mirajane sighed both excited and saddened. “I had this custom made for me with in mind I’d like to bathe with my girls. I guess you’ll be one of the first to actually enjoy it when you grow back.” Mirajane shook her head both happy at the prospect of Lucy joining her and disheartened she’d no longer be so… fun sized.

Feeling a gentle touch on her palm she lifted Lucy up smirking as she saw the blonde kissing her. “My, my, is my little Lucy happy with the prospect of bathing with her Mis- no Goddess?” Mirajane changed it snickering as she saw Lucy fidgeting more from her new title.

“You have no idea how much I am mistress… err, Goddess.” Lucy tried adapting to the new title given to Mira. “It’s been a dream of mine since I first discovered you in your magazines, even at my actual height you always were a goddess to me.” Lucy grinned no longer feeling embarrassed for admitting that, did she have reason to Mira owned her for all intense and purposes.

Mirajane smiled genuinely, she was always praised by her girls and strangers alike but hearing the total confidence behind Lucy’s voice made her heart flutter. ‘I knew you were the one as soon as I laid eyes on you.’

Feeling the water submerging her breasts Mirajane turned the faucets off before moaning contently as she sunk into the water, the stress of the day she had accumulated melting as she laid there. Lucy looked at her unsure what she was going to do as she remained in Mira’s grasp but was quickly startled as her body was tugged forward towards her breasts.

“Tonight you get the honor of being my loofa, my little Lucy. You’ll get to clean all my crevices.” Mirajane grinned before pressing her index finger against the back of Lucy’s head forcing her into her breasts.

The small mage moaned in delight as she felt her own breasts forced against Mira’s, the tingling sensation between her legs growing as she was used to clean her Goddess. Mirajane moved Lucy over each breast slowly, stroking her back and force as she wiped off her sweat with Lucy, making sure to deliberately move her slower once she got to her areolas.

Lucy kissed her rising buds with lust as she felt them stiffen under her body, it was a unique feeling she was sure to treasure, then again everything Mirajane did with her was treasured. Satisfied with her chest, Mirajane scooched up before raising her arms.

“I haven’t had a chance to try this yet but you didn’t complain where I put you last time, this is an upgrade from that,” She giggled before pressing her against her bare pit. Lucy moaned unsure why as she felt the sweat of her Goddess rubbed into her, it was like she was being marked as Mira’s… she loved it.

Mirajane made sure to scrub Lucy roughly as she cleaned her sweat off with the small mage before dunking her under water and moving to the next arm. This continued for a while before Mira decided they were clean enough before Lifting Lucy up and dropping her in the water smirking.

“Just swim there for a little bit, I want to relax, before we play” Mira mumbled tiredly as she rested her arms on the sides of the tub. Lucy groaned feeling the warmth all around her, it was heaven! This was the first time Mira had actually put her in warm water, whenever she was cleaned in the sink the water was usually cold, or when she was passed out even it was always cold but this… this was euphoria.

Lucy dunked her head under the water moaning happily, the warm water coursing through her filthy locks was amazing. ‘Crap air!’ She panicked feeling the last of her breath leaving her, she had spent a little too long under there. Lucy was about to resurface before it dawned on her.

 ‘O-Oh yea… I don’t need air anymore.’ Lucy frowned not liking the perks of the magic she was cursed to be a part of but none the less dived deeper in the bathwater. Taking a deep breath water ran down her throat making her cough a few times but within moments she was in a calmer state, her body slowly sinking as no air entered it.

‘This really is something else though,’ she couldn’t help but smile fondly, not everyone could admit they could hold their breath… well forever. As she swam lower she touched the bottom grinning, it was a unique feeling to walk underwater. With no air in her body she just sunk like a rock.

As she looked up she shivered seeing Mirajane’s bare crotch in front of her. ‘She really is a goddess to me, even when I grow back she’ll always be my goddess.’ Lucy blushed looking away before a thought occurred to her.

‘NO, ABSOLUTLY NOT! Mira will get pissed… or reward you.’ Lucy shivered unsure if she should listen to the little voice in the back of her mind egging her on. ‘You only live once…’ Grinning Lucy jumped a few times giggling, it felt like there was no gravity around her, this was kind of fun.

As she jumped getting more of a rhythm to her swimming she finally stood before Mirajane’s submerged nether lips. ‘Would this be considered payback or praising her… maybe there one in the same?’ Smirking Lucy swam forward with that in mind.

 

~_____~

 

Mirajane’s lips twitched as she lay in her tub soaking in its warmth. She had begun dozing, her exhaustion from the day surprising her, she didn’t think she had done that much, but her aching body said otherwise. Suddenly her lips twitched again as she felt something pleasant.

Stirring from her slumber she looked around confused before she gasped sharply. ‘W-What the… what was-‘“AHH!” She covered her mouth before looking down. ‘Is that…’ “Lucy?!” Mirajane screeched before she gasped once more, her back arching.

“O-Oh god,” She fell back panting as she felt her little Lucy’s movements against her nether lips. ‘W-W-what I-is she doing?!’ groaning Mirajane was going to pull her away but the feeling her small movements… it was turning her on.

Growling softly Mirajane dunked her hand underwater gripping Lucy tightly. “You’re lucky you can breathe down there because you’re finishing what you started,” her tone was venomous as she plunged Lucy’s entire upper body inside her.

Lucy didn’t have time to scream as she was thrust forward roughly into Mira, the tub water filling up inside the already cramped space. This was a new feeling to her as well, usually she had to wait a few minutes before she couldn’t breathe inside Mira, now it was instant, she was just lucky she hadn’t breathed any air in or she would have had another coughing fit like before.

Mirajane screamed in bliss as she wore a pleasant smile, since Lucy started this she could punish her, and punishment was always her favorite thing with Lucy. Gripping the blonde tightly by her ankles Mira thrust her in and out rapidly at speeds you would think were hazardous, especially to Lucy.

Said blonde was both screaming in freight and pleasure as she was shoved in and out constantly, the speed greatly increased from what she had experienced before. ‘I-I-I shouldn’t have woke her!’ Panting Mirajane continued her rapid thrusting of Lucy with one hand as she groped her chest in the other, pinching her hardened nub in the process, this felt fantastic! She should have been rougher with the blonde from the start.

Seconds turned to minutes for Mira, water splashing around her and onto the floor as she screamed in pleasure but she didn’t care, Lucy just felt too good. Finally she gave the blonde a final thrust in as she reached her peak, screaming as her orgasm rocked her frame making her shake in the tub.

Gasping Mirajane tried to catch her breath but felt herself sinking deeper in the remaining water. The pleasure she had felt was greater than last time, she didn’t even have to think about it to know that that was by far the greatest orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

As she sunk to her chin in the water her eyes slowly began to close, she was exhausted after that, it was fantastic. ‘L-Lucy… I love you so much,’ She smiled, her little Lucy was the perfect everything. Plaything, toy, lover, slave, Lucy was just perfect.

Suddenly she twitched and spasmed in the water. “L-L-LUCY S-STOP!” Lucy felt Mirajane’s climax and knew this was about the only chance she had to get back at her that night. Waiting a few minutes for the elder Strauss to stop moving she suddenly began thrashing still inside her.

The effect was instantaneous as she heard Mira screaming at her. ‘You shouldn’t give your toys so much power over you, my goddess,’ Lucy smirked snidely before feeling the direction of her body shift. Standing up from the tub Mirajane crawled out panting softly, Lucy’s movements having reduced her own to baby steps as she tried to walk straight.

“T-T-That’s it… y-your so sleeping inside my ass tonight as punishment,” Mirajane growled as she actually crawled on the floor to her bedroom, Lucy having reduced her to such a state.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

“G-G-GODDESS LET’S TALK ABOUT THIS!” Lucy screamed as she was held over a very angered Mirajane’s ass. “You know I had planned on cleaning it for you but you lost that privilege! If you try anything else I’ll drop you in the toilet next!” Mira snapped angrily, she apparently had to teach her property who was in charge again.

Lucy gulped in fear, as much as she loved Mira, swimming in her toilet didn’t exactly sound that wonderful. “Now accept your punishment, I want you to clean it! Use your tongue, I want to feel it.” Mirajane said through grit teeth.

Lucy hung her head nodding sadly. ‘You brought this on yourself after doing that to her…’ Mirajane lowered Lucy to her anus before dropping her outside it. “Crawl inside yourself.” Lucy felt humiliated but knew she would obey Mira to the dot if told to. She was her Mistress and owner after all.

Pressing her hands against the outside of her ass Lucy pushed against Mirajane’s sphincter but it didn’t budge. “Well? I’m waiting,” Mirajane said impatiently. Lucy pushed harder, her whole body pressing against her filthy hole but no matter how much she tried she couldn’t enter on her own.

“I-I’m sorry goddess… I can’t do this on my own… I’m too weak.” Lucy felt new levels of humiliation, she couldn’t even do this. Mirajane on the other hand grinned widely, she knew from the start Lucy wouldn’t be able to do it on her own, she wanted to teach her humility.

“Then ask for help.” Lucy pushed her hands against Mira’s anus bowing her head. “P-Please goddess help me, I can’t do this.” Mirajane chuckled softly moving her hand back. “Good but you can do better, beg me Lucy.”

Lucy whimpered nodding. “Please Goddess… please help me inside your ass, I, I want to be inside you!” Mirajane hummed for a moment before shaking her head. “That was pathetic Lucy, and here I thought you were a good slave who knew how to appreciate her godde-“

“PLEASE GODDES SHOVE ME INSIDE YOU; I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOUR GLORIES ASS!” Lucy screamed feeling some tears forming, that was by far the most humiliating thing she had ever done… and her legs were twitching under her in pleasure… she couldn’t help it anymore she was a toy.

Mirajane smirked having expected those words to come out eventually but so soon? ‘She’s really taken to her new role in life faster than I could have imagined… maybe I should reward her.’ Mirajane thought it over and nodded, she’d do something nice for Lucy later… but for now, she still had a punishment to work off.

“Alright slave since you begged me your goddess will answer,” Mirajane played along giggling. Moving her hand closer she felt Lucy’s small frame and lined up her finger with the blondes head. Pressing forward she bit her lower lip as she stifled a moan, she could feel Lucy’s face being pressed into her anus, it was much better knowing she was awake, was this what Erza felt when she did it?

The power she had over the blonde was orgasmic, she could do anything to her and Lucy had no control, she was helpless to her whims, and Mira drank it up. Lucy’s legs gave out under her as she felt her body dangling by her head being pressed into Mira.

‘I guess it’s still nice I can’t feel pain… this would probably feel excruciating,’ Lucy frowned at the thought. As her head gave she was first greeted with the new smell, it was less than pleasant to her. ‘Maybe if I hold my breath, I won’t need to smell anything?’

Her theory proved wrong however; sadly her body still fought for air even if there wasn’t any. Cringing at the smell she knew from this point on it would only get worse. ‘I-It’s not very pleasant if I’m not already close…’ she could feel everything, the heat, the grime being smeared into her, this was terrible.

Mirajane grinned viciously as she felt the last of Lucy enter her bowels.  Giving her ass a quick slap she giggled shaking her rear. “Do you like being in there Lucy? Knowing your right where you belong? As a piece of shit in my ass.” Lucy clenched her eyes shut, her words stinging both her pride and feelings.

‘Why…’ Lucy hated what Mira said by the truth of the matter was, it was still turning her on. ‘Why do I like being degraded?’ Rolling to her back Mira moved her fingers down to her dripping nether lips, Lucy had already started her off with her previous actions, and now she could continue.

“Just be a good little slave and wiggle for me won’t you, I like feeling you in there, it gives me a great sense of pride putting you where you belong, I can see why Levy liked this earlier to.” Lucy’s eyes widened, Levy had put her in her ass to?!

“She was so happy to have you up there, wiggling for her like that, do you remember that? What am I saying of course not, you can’t remember anything silly me.” Mirajane giggled cutely before continuing, her fingers working in and out of her slowly as she clenched and unclenched her ass.

“It was really funny knowing she tricked you in there, but I guess you didn’t know that.” ‘L-L-Levy tricked me?’ “I can’t believe you willingly went inside her because she said something bothered her, how pathetic you believed that, at least I told you I wanted you inside me. You should thank your goddess.”

Lucy felt her eyes tear up, was Mira telling the truth? And why was this still turning her on! Lucy worked her hand between her legs panting softly as tears fell from her cheeks, she couldn’t control herself, she needed the pleasure!

“Oh I feel you moving now, did something I say get you hot and bothered? What if I do this?” Mira clenched her ass hard not letting go and felt the struggled get more frantic now. “O-O-Oh, I-Is it harder for you to pleasure yourself like that? I didn’t know.” Mirajane grinned viciously thrusting her fingers now as she toyed with Lucy physically and emotionally.

“You know I-If you beg me like before I m-might let go and let you get off Lucy.” Mira couldn’t hear Lucy but she had no doubt Lucy was screaming at this point, she knew exactly how much her little toy needed her release once she got into that state, after all the magic made her a ticking time bomb.

“Please Goddess let go, I c-can’t move, please goddess please!” Lucy was thrashing as she screamed over and over, she didn’t care; her mind was already hazed with lust. Mirajane felt the frantic struggles growing and decided to be nice.

“Well I think that’s enough for now, go ahead, touch yourself, because your goddess commands you to not because you want to, I control your every action not you. Never forget that!” Lucy nodded, tears streaming from her cheeks and she screamed in bliss.

“Y-Yes goddess, you control me!” Within moments of being released Lucy’s felt her inner walls clench up as her orgasm shook through her. Screaming her release she came hard inside Mira’s ass, her admirable strength from before being nothing but a husk of its former self as she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness.

“T-T-Thank you goddess… you’re wonderful…” Lucy mumbled before her head went limp, her light breathing signaling her forced slumber. Mirajane withdrew her hand looking at her excitement coating her fingers.

“You’re really something else,” Mirajane sighed licking her fingers as she tasted herself, a grim expression following her action. “I’m going to miss this,” She sniffled feeling her eyes tear up. This had been a dream come true for her, having a shrunken girl to use and humiliate like Lucy… but by tomorrow she’d be back to normal.

Sighing she shook her head, this was for Lucy. ‘Besides,’ Mirajane felt her smile return as she looked over her shoulder at the cup of water next to her bed. “The night’s still young,” She giggled as she fished Lucy’s from her ass, she’d be paying for her actions for the rest of the night…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“She should have been here already!” Mirajane stomped her foot growling angrily. “M-Mira it’s fine, I’m sure she’s still busy, she never did give us a set time remember?” Mira looked back at Lucy nodded glumly.

“Sorry, this tensions killing me!” Lucy nodded knowing exactly how she felt; she had been nervous about the prospect to. The funny thing was, she was a little scared to return to her normal height, she had spent so long shrunk it almost became second nature by now.

“Hey Mira?” Lucy mumbled out smiling warmly. “What’s up?” Mirajane looked down at her little lover before smiling herself as she saw the revering look she was being given. “Thank you for keeping your word and for everything you’ve done for me since.” Mirajane nodded, she had promised her after all, it wasn’t like she would lie to her Lucy, property aside Lucy was still her Lucy.

“I think it’s safe to say it was her pleasure, literally.” Lucy screamed lifting a leg in the air in freight as she heard the familiar voice behind her. Craning her neck she paled seeing Erza sitting at the bar with her arms crossed.

“W-W-What are you doing here?!” Erza cast her gaze to the small blonde smirking. “Sitting of course.” “THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT!” Mirajane watched the shyer side of Lucy leaving her as she argued at Erza, it was kind of cute seeing her get flustered like that, it reminded her of her hot temper… and as long as she didn’t show that side to her she’d always enjoy seeing it.

“I can’t wait for us to go on our next mission; I’ve been looking forward to having some personal time with you, at your actual size of course.” Erza smiled. “Wait what…” Lucy mumbled in confusion. “Oh Lucy… there’s something I forgot to tell you,” Mira rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

 

~_____~

 

‘Just put me out of my misery,’ tears streamed from Lucy’s cheeks as she cried in a puddle of her own design on the counter. “I take it she took the news harder than expected?” Levy walked up to the counter seeing Lucy’s crying form.

“She’s going to kill me…” Lucy mumbled shaking her head. “Oh don’t be such a drama queen, Erza will protect you with her life and you know it.” Mira huffed knowing full well the redhead would remain true to her word.

“You wouldn’t say that if you ate her cooking…” Mira and Levy cast a confused gaze to Lucy unsure of what she meant but the door to the guild hall opening bringing there gaze with it.  Instantly Lucy perked up as she saw the one they had been expecting all morning enter.

“Ahh Porlyusica, I take it you have good news to come here yourself?” Makarov hopped off the end of the counter greeting her. “We won’t know if it’s good or not till we test it.” She said in a serious tone casting her gaze to Mirajane and Lucy.

“Miss Porlyusica,” Mirajane gave a quick bow greeting her as did Lucy trying her best to copy her. I worked on it all night and I believe this formula’s correct.” Porlyusica stopped before them before reaching into a pouch on her side.

As she pulled her hand back she held a small bottle with little green pills inside… a lot of them? “W-What are those?” Lucy stuttered unsure why there were so many. Sighing Porlyusica sat down saddened she would have to break the news to them.

“As I told you yesterday this is a temporary fix. My assumption was correct after I tested it. “Setting the bottle down everyone’s eyes turned to the vial of pills. “One of these should reverse the effects of any magic inside of you for a short time. “

Lucy looked at them understanding what she meant. “S-So this isn’t a cure, it’s just a sedative?” “In short. They will reverse the magic, or at least that’s what there meant to do while allowing you to access your own Magic, but that’s where it gets troublesome.” She sighed shaking her head.

“Once used you’ll be on a clock, and once it runs out you’ll shrink back to the size you are now.” Mirajane’s eyes lit up, did this mean she could help Lucy and keep her little! “How long do they last?” Porlyusica looked to Lucy unsure herself.

“That depends on you. They block the effects of the magic, but using magic will reduce its effects on you. In short, if you use your magic you’ll slowly begin to drain the pills effect until it wears off.” Lucy looked worried to hear that, what if she went on a mission and was forced to defend herself, if she just shrunk in combat that would be terrible!

Silence passed between them before Mirajane broke it. “I think it’s wonderful,” Lucy looked up at her surprised but saw a mischievous smile. “She’ll still be able to do missions like this, and as long as she keep those on her she’ll be fine if she gets in a jam, not to mention she’ll have her teammates.” Mira chirped happily.

Natsu grinned giving her a thumb’s up. “Don’t worry Luce I got your back.” Happy copied him grinning, “Aye”. Erza stepped forward next nodding. “All protect you with my life.” “I may not know you that well but you’re a member of Fairy Tail, and I’ll help to.” Gray smiled.

“You’ll have the strongest team protecting you from now on,” Mirajane smiled patting her back. “Thank you guys, thank you so much,” Lucy sniffled trying to hold back her tears, she didn’t want to get emotional again in front of everyone.

Porlyusica smiled warmly at the site, something she hadn’t done in a long time. Taking out one of the pills she broke off a piece before handing it to Lucy. “Since this is smaller than the dose you should take it might ware off faster but from what I’ve been told one of your guild members knows a way to make them shrink with you?”

Levy stepped up nodding, “I designed a rune for it, all I need to do is write it on the bottle and it will shrink with her when it wears off.” Porlyusica nodded handing it to her. “I’d do it as soon as possible, there’s no telling when this will wear off.”

Lucy picked up the large chunk of pill before taking a bite from it, her expression turning to one of disgust as she cupped her mouth trying not to spit it out. “Well what did you expect, it’s not candy.” Porlyusica scowled seeing her fight with it.

‘I-I-It’s almost as bad as Erza’s cooking!’ Lucy struggled with it for a moment before finally gulping it down. Everyone leaned in looking at her curiously. “So… when does it take effect?” Porlyusica rubbed her chin unsure herself. It was supposed to take effect instantly.

“Strange, the effects should have been notic-“She began before Lucy staggered, falling over as she cupped her head. “H-H-Hey guys I feel kind of d-dizzy…” She mumbled before she screamed loudly, her body expanding instantly as she returned to normal and falling off the counter.

Everyone looked over the bar as they saw Lucy rubbing her head in pain. “Ow, ow, ow,” Lucy groaned rubbing her bottom. ‘Wait this hurts…’ Lucy blinked in surprise. “LUCY!” A collective scream resonated from the guild as everyone cheered, she was back to normal.

Everyone talked for a while after that, Porlyusica explained the finer details she would need to know but all and all she understood, she just had to keep the pills on her at all times and be careful, apparently they were hard to make and she wouldn’t be able to make them in a pinch.

After they talked and Lucy was greeted by everyone once more happy for her returned height. The rest of the day was thankfully normal after that. Natsu had immediately wanted to go on a mission but Mirajane forbid it quite verbally.

After retiring back home with Mira she didn’t have much time to admire it at her new stature as she was dragged to *their* bedroom, Mira keeping true to her promise of making Lucy limp for days to come. All and all… life was good.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Epilog ~

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Lucy rolled over moaning softly as she slowly began to wake. It had been a week since she had returned to normal and life couldn’t be better. Mirajane had laid out some ground rules for her new size but nothing to different from before; only that she wasn’t allowed to take a pill unless she went out. Once it wore off she was to stay home for a few days to *Play* with her Mistress, but Lucy didn’t mind.

Rolling to her side she reached out to hug Mira closer but grasped only air. Opening her eyes she frowned upon seeing their bed empty. Apparently today was a work day for Mirajane. Sighing sadly Lucy looked around unsure what to do; she had been planning on spending her day with Mira doing whatever her Mistress wanted, especially with her.

Crawling from the bed she showered before starting her day. She’d probably head to the guild hall and be with Mira anyways, she didn’t like being away from her very long. She had grown rather clingy to Mirajane, but she knew why and wasn’t surprised.

As she changed into her enchanted clothes she strapped her gear on smiling, Levy had thankfully rune’d all of her belongings for her. Her whip, her pouch, hell even each of her keys and keychain in case she shrank in the middle of a fight.

‘I hope Mistress will let me thank her personally,” Lucy licked her lips thinking of her friend but shrugged it off. ‘If I didn’t know better I’d think I was still under the effects of the magic, my lust hasn’t really died down.’ She sighed knowing the magic was gone through; her memories came back in full… all of them.

As she looked herself over in the mirror she smiled happily, she wanted to always look her cutest for Mira. Walking down the stairs she took another look over her new home sighing, she never dreamed of living in such a fancy place other than her old home, and she never wanted to go back there.

Closing the door behind her Lucy walked down the path as she thought over everything that had happened to her over the past three weeks, it seemed like a distant memory now but she knew it would eventually come back once the pill wore off. Shaking her head she smirked, she didn’t mind it would be fun to shrunk again anyways, she really liked seeing her Mistress like that… and even Erza.

The blonde looked away blushing, she hated Erza for what she said but felt closer to her because of it; she didn’t know how to explain it. “I still can’t believe she offered to make me her one… was it because of the magic?” Lucy shrugged not really knowing the answer, she was just happy she chose Mira as her owner.

As she walked she saw the familiar streets of Magnolia pass her, she had missed strolling down them as she walked home each day… home. Lucy perked up having forgotten about her old apartment. “Now that I think about it I did have some stuff there. I know Mira said she’d buy me anything I wanted but I don’t want to do that to her,” She shook her head smiling.

Choosing the new direction she began to walk to her old apartment to see if she could recover anything not already taken away by the landlady but was stopped upon hearing her name being called. “Hey Lucy!”

The blonde perked up, was that Natsu? Turning around she looked into the distance before low and behold she saw a crop of pink and blue appear in the distance. “Lucy!” Natsu screamed waving to her happily, his buddy flying overhead with something in his hands.

“Natsu, Happy?” The Dragon Slayer and Exceed screeched to a halt in front of her as they panted a bit. “Hey were you been Luce me and Happy have been searching for you everywhere!” He cried grabbing his head.

“Did you check Mira’s house? I’m kind of living there currently,” She deadpanned seeing them both facefault at that. “See I told you we should have asked Mirajane!” Happy screamed. “Hey it’s not my fault you didn’t, jeez.” Natsu huffed before blinking as he remembered why he came there in the first place.

“Oh Lucy guess what we got,” He grinned. ‘Why do I feel like this is a trap…?’ “What is it?” Happy tossed a paper to Natsu before it was shoved in her face startling her. “Take a look at this!” Lucy tugged it away scowling before looking at the sheet of paper.

“H-H-HOW DID YOU GET THAT!” Lucy screeched in fear as she looked at the paper presented to her. “Our teams ready for the big time, after what happened yesterday, I know we can do it.” Natsu grinned clenching his fist.

Lucy looked in fear at the S-Class request in front of her; it was only for S-Class wizards. No one was allowed to take them but them. “BUT I THOUGHT WE WERENT ALLOWED TO GO ON THE SECOND FLOOR!” Lucy gripped her hair screeching.

“Well I just climbed the stairs; then I took it.” Happy grinned. “You little cat burglar!” Natsu grinned tossing the sheet back to Happy. “Since this is our first S – class we just took the one with the smallest reward but still 7 million is still a lot of jewels,” He grinned cheekily.

“N-N-Natsu were not ready for this we haven’t even completed a single mission yet!” Natsu rubbed his chin for a moment confused. “Wait didn’t we do three successful ones not too long ago. “SUCCESSFUL?! WE DIDN’T GET PAID FOR ANY OF THEM BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!”  She screamed angrily.

“Oh yea now that you mention it…” He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly before shrugging it off. “We’ll well be fine this time I’m sure of it,” He grinned. “You know Natsu this might be the dumbest thing you’ve ever done, if you want to make S-class you should just try following the rules,” Lucy chastised.

“Jeez we’ll never make S-class with that attitude,” He frowned at her. “You can handle this on your own; I’m not going to be a part of this, my god what if Mira found out…” Lucy paled a bit; funny it was scarier thinking about her punishment then the master’s.

“Aww come on, there’s a shiny key in it for you!” Happy grinned flying up to show her the icon. “Wait let me see that,” Lucy grabbed the paper back reading it over. ‘A Celestial Key! Well… I suppose it might not hurt if I went there with them…’ Lucy felt a chill run down her spine before shaking her head.

“No, no, no, no, no! I won’t be a part of this! I will not-“Lucy began before dropping the request sheet. “Hey Luce you alright? “I… I don’t” Lucy felt dizzy for a moment before she screamed as her whole world shifted. Blinking her eyes a few times she gazed up in shock as she saw a colossal Natsu and Happy looking at her tiny form just as confused.

“CRAP!” Lucy screamed angrily, the pill had worn off. “Jeez, of all the times it had to wear off its when I’m not with Mira. Hey Natsu would you mind taking me back to the guild Mira said she… wanted… me… why are you looking at me like that?” Lucy felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she saw Natsu and happy grinning.

“Sorry Luce but you just won’t listen to reason he laughed before reaching down and picking her up. Breaking into a spring he ran with happy down a different direction. “HEY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME NATSU!” “To Hargeon, that’s where the boat is to Galuna Island,” He laughed.

 

 

“WAIT, I SAID I WOULDN’T BE A PART OF THIS!” Lucy screamed in vain as she was pulled along for the ride.

 

 

To be Continued ~

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed to that magical break down, i'm sure you can see the fun Lucy might have with that magic acting up on her >:)

 

Like always please review for me, i thrive on them xD

 

Oh and as some of you might recall in my last stories, The Fairies of Fairy Tail, i usually added someone else in the story and tried to see if anyone could name or spot them, well i did it for this one to :P

Try and spot what i put into the story, I dare you ~

 

Until Next time guys ~