- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A Collaboration request done by Myself and Devoool, writing done by me, Art done by Devoool, Plot shared by both.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok i know what your all thinking he already has a Fairy Tail story what gives, in my defence...

 

I'm addicted to the show ;-;

 

 

Welcome one and all to my latest story and i hope you all enjoy and Review :)

But the credit for this upcoming masterpiece is not mine alone.

This is a collaboration request with Devoool so the credit for this must be shared.

 

Basically this is going to be a much darker story then my other one so for all you naughty fans looking for something a bit more... well dark, look no further, just enjoy.

 

Without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Lock ya doors,

 

And...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

"Are you sure this is the right place Natsu? It’s kind of barren.” Lucy pouted looking over the flyer in her hands. “Of course Luce, Happy flew overhead and spotted there camp just up ahead, they won’t know what hit’em when we barge in, fists blazing.” Natsu said eagerly, his fist clenched, flames engulfing it.

“Aye! There right up ahead to, I counted like thirty of them.” The blue cat cheered with excitement. Lucy shivered at the thought. Thirty Dark Wizards in one place? There was no way she could take them on by herself; luckily Natsu would probably do most of the fighting for her.

‘Easy payday,’ Lucy smiled walking ahead of her friends. This was her official second Mission since joining Fairy Tail. After the events at Everlue Mansion, she was in desperate need of money. The flyer she currently held was a job request from a town near Magnolia, it simply read: Dark Guild spotted outside of town, request aid of Local Guild.

‘They could have at least mentioned how many we’d be up against,’ Lucy sighed looking back at the flyer. ‘Then again 100,000 jewels kind of speaks for itself. “Hey Luce hold up, there here.” Natsu whispered.

The Celestial mage stopped mid-step looking around; there wasn’t anyone even near her. “You sure Natsu? I don’t see anyone.” Natsu nodded his fists igniting. “I can smell them… LUCY GET DOWN!” Lucy had no time to react as Natsu tackled her to the ground, right before a hand shot out where she stood.

“Damn, I thought I had the blonde one,” A man muttered slowly climbing out of the hole. The ground around him crumbled away as more men slowly climbed out following his lead. “W-What the hell?! Are they using diver magic to?”

“I don’t care, just as long as they put up a fight before I beat them senseless.” Natsu grinned, his fangs baring. “Is that so?” The supposed leader snapped his fingers before the ground around them crumbled like before, more and more men coming out showing a small army.

“What the crap Happy you said there was like thirty not three hundred!” Natsu screeched angrily. “It’s not my fault they hid underground!”, “Well I smelled them before they came out you should have done that!” the dark wizards looked at Natsu and happy bickering in confusion.

“They usually like this?” Lucy sighed nodding. “Usually,” The leader scratched his head before shrugging. “Fine, easier to pick them off, get’em men.” Natsu looked away from happy as the Dark mages charged him, varies weapons in hand. “Hey I’m busy here, mind your own business!” Natsu screamed before lashing his hands out, fire shooting out in streams knocking the men back.

“What there Wizards? Alright no holding back.” Magic circles slowly began to form all around them as they prepared there different spells. “Hey Luce, you take the ones on the left, I got the right.” Natsu grinned charging in. “WAIT NATSU!” Lucy slowly turned looking at the small army of men grinning as they eyed her from head to toe.

Shivering in disgust she reached for her keys before pulling out a golden key in the shape of an Axe. “Open gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!” The door chimed before a massive Minotaur wielding a large battle axe appeared, snarling with excitement.

“My, my Miss Lucy you look better every time you summon me,” Taurus grinned eyeing his master up and down like the men had previously. “Please not you to, I’ve had enough of perverts for one day.” Lucy scowled pointing to the dark mages.

Taurus snorted angrily gripping is ax. “You dare to look upon Miss Lucy’s body? Unforgivable!” The ax wielding bovine charged forward swinging as he took out countless men with his colossal strength. “Make sure to check out my Moooooove’s Miss Lucy.” Taurus grinned as he batted the dark mages left and right.

“Looks like your Spirit’s distracted, that gives us plenty of time to-“The dark wizards behind her didn’t even see it coming as her whip shot out knocking them all back. “Please like I’d be caught off guard like that.” Lucy smirked.

With Taurus taking out the unlucky bystanders before him Lucy picked off the others with her whip, her skills unmatched. As there fight went on a large pillar of fire shot into the sky, the ground shaking under it. “Jeez Natsu you’re going to destroy the place! We won’t get paid if you do that.” Lucy grumbled before she felt something pressed to her back.

‘B-But I… I didn’t even hear him.’ “Scale Magic,” Lucy felt the air in her lunges forced out as a dark aura passed around her. Buckling to her knees she coughed in pain, trying to get air but she couldn’t breathe! “Dwindle into nothing,” The man said darkly as he watched Lucy on the ground shaking violently.

‘What, what is this?!’ Lucy’s vision grew foggy as she felt her eyes darkening, like something was being taken from her by force. “Lucy!”
Lucy heard a shrill cry before blacking out in pain.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


~   A few hours later   ~
 


Lucy breathed slowly, her conscious slowly returning to her. “Hey Natsu I think she’s waking up!” ‘Is… is that happy? Why was he so loud…?’ Lucy felt the ground thumbing around her, like a miniature earthquake but hitting in segments… almost like footsteps.

“Lucy! Come on speak to us Luce.” Lucy slowly opened her eyes, her vision slowly returning to her before she grabbed her head in pain. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.” Lucy whined in pain, she had a horrible headache. “Jeez what the hell happened?”

“Umm Lucy… you might want to open your eyes.” Lucy squinted as her vision came back slowly before her eyes shot open in shock. “HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU GUYS HUGE!” Lucy screamed as a colossal Natsu and Happy sat over her with a look of worry present on their faces.

“Well… the thing is…” Natsu scratched his head sheepishly before lifting up a small hand mirror. Lucy looked at her reflection confused before seeing something large behind her. Turning around her face paled. The room she was in was massive! Apparently what she had been laying on was a bed, no wonder it felt so soft but…

“W-what’s… What’s happening…” Lucy’s eyes dulled as she felt the severity of what was going on finally hit her. Her friends weren’t big… she was small. “We actually where hoping you could tell us… After this big guy grabbed you we heard you scream before we got there though you were on the ground with him kneeling over you.” Happy said quietly, his tail tucked under him.

“Yea he wasn’t very tuff, one punch knocked him out but for some reason your cow guy vanished.” Natsu frowned. “Wait what happened to Taurus?!” Lucy said with worry. “No clue, don’t worry thought Happy grabbed your keys.” Happy pulled out Taurus’s key she had apparently dropped in battle.

“Thank goodness, I don’t know what I would have done if I lost it.” Lucy said quietly with relief. “I think we have bigger things to worry about then your keys Lucy.” Natsu said seriously. “Yea like your new stature.” Happy giggled.

“Hey take this seriously I’m smaller then a freaking doll!” Lucy said angrily. “Well her temper didn’t shrink with her that’s for sure.” Natsu shrugged. “Hey I bet we could trick people and make them think she’s a doll, we could probably make a lot of money with an act like that!” Natsu grinned, happy laughing joyful at the idea.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME A SIDESHOW ATTRACTION!” Lucy screamed her fist clenched in anger and annoyance at her friends calm demeanor. “Jeez we were only kidding calm down.” Natsu raised his hands defensively.

“Natsu this is serious, look at me!” Natsu looked away sheepishly. “Well uh… actually Lucy, certain things didn’t shrink with you.” Lucy blinked confused before seeing Happy giggling as he covered his mouth. “What the hell does that mean?” Suddenly she shivered feeling a draft.

Looking down her eyes widened before she screamed loudly. “WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? DID YOU TWO STRIP ME! NO DID YOU PEAK AT ME WHILE I WAS UNCONCIOUS?! YOU PERVERT!” Natsu raised his hands defensively again. “Jeez relax we didn’t see anything important,”

Natsu felt a massive wave of killer intent directed towards him from the bed. “She’s scarier as tiny Lucy then she is as big Lucy,” Happy shivered standing behind Natsu as a shield. “Just, get, me, something, to, cover, up.” Lucy’s brow twitched in agitation.

The Dragon Slayer quickly ran to the next room looking for something for her to wear. After a few minutes he came back holding something small in his hands. “Well, I hope it fits because it’s the closest thing to your size.” Natsu frowned setting a small piece of white cloth down in front of Lucy as she covered herself embarrassedly.

“Jeez this thing looks horrible, it’s so going to clash with my natural beauty,” Lucy cried looking at the old grey rag they brought her. “I don’t think you need to worry about your looks Lucy, it wouldn’t matter ether way.” Happy shrugged before rubbing his head in pain, Lucy having thrown something at him in anger.

“Shut up cat!”, “Hey no need to take your anger out on Happy he was just trying to lighten the mood.” Natsu frowned. “By calling me ugly!” Lucy grumbled tugging the grey garment over herself, it looked horrible! It was something her grandmother would have worn before bed!

“See I told you,” Happy grinned ducking behind Natsu as another item was tossed half hazardly at him. “We should probably get going. I told the locals about the dark guild, they should be all gone now. We need to get back to the guild and see what we can do about this. I’m sure Gramps knows how to fix you.” Natsu smiled. “Yea! I’m sure Master knows some way to change me back!” Lucy said with hope, her mood changing for the better.

Natsu lowered his hand for Lucy to climb on before lifting the Celestial mage to his shoulder for her to sit on. “Alright let’s head out then, it’s a long walk back. Lucy blinked at what he said before growling at him. “Natsu this could be life or death where taking the train!” Natsu shivered with distaste at the mention of it.

“You look fine Lucy, besides it would only take us a couple more days to walk- AHHHHH!” He screamed in pain, his legs buckling under him as Lucy tugged on his ear. “I SAID WHERE TAKING THE TRAIN!” Natsu cried nodding franticly. “FINE, FINE WE’LL TAKE THE TRAIN!”

Happy still shivered walking beside the grumbling Natsu; Lucy was just as scary with her new stature. As the two walked through the small town making their way to the train station, something occurred to her. “Hey Natsu since we beat that Dark Guild did they pay us already or do we have to stop by somewhere first?”

Natsu lowered his head in shame. ‘Uh oh…’ “Well, the thing is… That forest we fought in was actually an orchard… that I burned down.” Natsu rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. “W-W-What?! How much did they dock us! Please tell me it wasn’t 50,000! My rents more than that!” Lucy said with worry.

“Well good news it wasn’t 50,000.” Natsu grinned much to Happy’s amusement. Lucy sighed in relief. “Oh good, you scared me Natsu, so how much was it?” Natsu lifted his fingers for a moment counting. “100,000” Lucy’s composure cracked, her soul slowly flouting out of her body.

“I’M SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWED!”
 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~
 


Natsu walked up the steps to their guild hall before kicking the doors open grinning. “WERE BACK GUYS!” The guild cheered raising their mugs before going back to their business. Natsu walked over towards the bar looking for their guild master.

“Hey where’s Gramps, I need to speak with him immediately.” Mirajane poked her head out from the side curiously, Natsu never talked with their Master unless it was important or related to Igneel. “I’m sorry but Master Makarov isn’t here right now, he had to go to a guild conference in Clover Town. I’m the acting Guild Master until he returns.” Mirajane smiled warmly.

“Huh?! Oh come on why at a time like this!” Natsu gripped his pink hair tugging at it. “Is something the matter Natsu? By the way where’s Lucy? She went with you didn’t she.” Mirajane looked around not seeing the blonde mage around.

“That’s kind of what it’s about. Do you know when he’ll get back?” Mirajane frowned shaking her head. “It could be a few days or a few weeks, Guild conferences never have a set time limit, that’s why Master put me in charge in case it lasted over a week.” Natsu frowned shaking his head.

“Jeez I don’t know what we can do now Luce, I guess we’ll have to wait till he comes back.” Mirajane blinked looking behind him. “I’m sorry? But where’s Lucy?” Natsu looked at her confused before it dawned on him. “Oh yea you don’t know. Oww! Hey what was that for! How the hell was I supposed to know… oh yea…” Natsu ranted by himself, anyone looking would probably think of him as crazy.

“Natsu?” Natsu looked back rubbing the back of his head sheepishly grinning. “Sorry my bad I should probably have explained this first.” Natsu tugged his scarf to the side before something came into view. “Is that a doll? With blonde hair…” Mirajane blinked once, then twice, her eyes widening in shock.

“LUCY?! WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ARE YOU SO TINY!” Natsu looked over his shoulder before nodding. “Can we talk somewhere less crowded, it’s a long story.” Mirajane looked perplexed not comprehending what she was seeing but nodded pulling Natsu to the supply closet behind the bar before locking the door.

“Ok now tell me what happened!” Mirajane said panicked. Natsu picked Lucy up before setting her on a barrel next to them. “Its… it’s a very long story.” Lucy sighed before going over the events with the dark guild and how she had supposedly shrunk. Afterwards why they were looking for master and inevitably leading to their current conversation.

Mirajane cupped her mouth in shock, she had never heard of a magic that could so this, how could something like that even exist?! “A-A-And you’re not in pain right?” Mirajane looked over Lucy closely, the blonde mage blushing furiously.

“N-No Mira I’m fine… just a little embarrassed.” Lucy said quietly before she felt herself being picked up. “Oh I’m so sorry Lucy! This is horrible!” Lucy felt herself being pushed between Mirajane’s enormous breasts as she hugged her tightly. ‘And suddenly my situation seems better.’

“T-T-Thanks Mira…” Lucy said quietly, her face crimson. Natsu was about to continue before a loud banging sounded through the guild hall. “Oh no she’s back already.” Mirajane whispered having forgotten. “Who’s back?” Lucy looked at Mirajane’s expression with worry.

“Erza,” Natsu shivering in fear, happy following suit. “Crap we need to hide before she finds us!” Lucy looked at them with confusion. “Who’s Erza?” Everyone present looked at her as if she had grown a second head. “You don’t know who Erza is?! She’s like the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail! When she’s angry she can level two mountains easily.” Natsu quivered, Lucy’s face paling after hearing that.

“Don’t exaggerate Natsu,” Mirajane frowned. ‘Oh good he was just jok-‘ “Its more like one mountain really.” Lucy’s composure cracked a bit. “WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS DO YOU HAVE IN THIS GUILD?!” Mirajane gigged at Lucy’s shock. “She really is a nice person Lucy; she’s just a bit strict.

“We should probably go greet her though and tell her Master’s not here, she probably wants to check in with him after coming back.” Mirajane smiled. “Y-Y-You go on ahead, I’m just gonna stay back here an-“ Natsu gagged as his scarf choked him as Mirajane tugging him along with her towards the door.

“Oh, I almost forgot we need to hide you Lucy,” Lucy didn’t have time to respond as she was pushed in between Mirajane’s breasts, her entire body being hidden by her large bosom.

“Just don’t make a sound; we don’t want Erza’s first impression of you to be like this.” Mirajane whispered, her breast jiggling a bit as Lucy struggled between her fleshy prisons. “Hehehe Lucy stop it! Your making me laugh,” Mirajane giggled as Lucy tickled her.

The silver haired mage pressed her breasts together before the movement stopped. ‘Good girl.’ Mirajane unlocked the door tugging Natsu with her, Happys tail clenching in his hand not wanting to be the only one chewed out for destroying Hargeon.


 

_ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 


~ Later ~
 
 


Mirajane watched Erza talking with Natsu and Gray curiously. “Those three together, that’s a scary thought. They could be the strongest team in all of Fairy tail if they worked together…” Her attention however was drawn away as she felt her breasts wiggling a bit.

“Lucy I said to stop, if someone see’s you-“Mirajane crossed her arms covering her chest and squishing Lucy tightly as Erza walked over to her. “Mirajane, as acting Guild Master I’m going to request a mission. Natsu and Gray will be accompanying me on this one.” The scarlet haired mage said sternly.

“N-Natsu’s going with you? Umm, tell him I need to talk with him first, we were having a conversation before you showed up.” Mirajane smiled her composure cracking a bit as she felt Lucy struggling frantically. “Is everything alright Mira? You’re blushing brightly.” Erza’s brow perked.

“O-Of course I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?” She chuckled quickly squishing her breasts tighter before wincing, that sounded like something cracked… Erza observed her for a moment before nodding. “I’ll tell him but keep it short, we leave by train in 15 minutes, it’s the last one for the night and this can’t wait.” Mirajane nodded before Erza walked away.

“Please no blood, no blood!” Mirajane poked her fingers between her breasts sighing in relief. Lucy looked like she was uncomfortable but nothing was broken. “M-M-MIRA! I CAN’T BREATH, I NEED-“Mirajane closed her dress top ignoring her, she’d be fine.

Natsu walked over to the bar shivering. “Great now im stuck with my two least favorite people for this, and were taking a train!” Natsu gripped his hair crying. “Oh relax it will be fine, im sure you guys will do wonderfully. But… what about you know who.” Mirajane whispered.

Natsu blinked at her confused. Sighing Mirajane tugged her dress down letting Natsu peak between her breasts at Lucy. “Oh hey Luce I forgot about ya, sorry.” He rubbed the back of his head grinning.

“Natsu! If you’re leaving what about me what will I do, I can’t just walk home like this! And Mira for crying out loud I need air, your sweats drowning me!” Lucy whined, her face a permanent shade red.

“I’m sorry Lucy I just couldn’t risk Erza or someone else seeing you like this, this was the safest place for you to be.” Natsu looked at her side pointing to her pocket. “Why not just out her in there.”, “Because she might fall out silly.” Mirajane had a chilling smile, something Natsu hadn’t seen for a while.

“u-uhh sure… anyways I can take you with me Lucy but I don’t know how long we’ll be gone, Erza needed our help with some guys from Eisen something…” Mirajane gasped looking at Natsu in shock. “Natsu do you mean Eisenwald! There a Dark Guild, a bad one.” Mirajane said sternly.

“You can’t take Lucy with you while she’s like this. If one of those guys got a hold of her I have no idea what they’d do.” Mirajane shuddered, Lucy following suit if it worried Mirajane so much.

“H-H-Hey Natsu… I think I should stay behind for this one.” Lucy whimpered out shivering. Natsu frowned knowing Mirajane was right. “But what about you Lucy? I can’t just leave you alone, if I’m gone for weeks what will you do?” Lucy sighed unsure herself.

“Well… she can stay with me, I don’t mind.” Mirajane said quietly. ‘N-No way… Did Mirajane Strauss just offer to take care of me…?’ Lucy was star struck. “Hey that’s a great idea Mira, I’ll leave you in her hands Lucy.” Natsu grinned before running off to catch up with Erza & Gray, Happy already left beside them.

“Should I feel abandoned…?” Lucy deadpanned at Natsu’s eagerness. “I wouldn’t mind it, he’s just like that.” Mirajane giggled. “Alright now can you please take me out? I need to dry off an-“, “I’m sorry but I can’t do that Lucy, I’m still working, you’ll just have to wait until I’m finished.” Mirajane smiled happily.

Before Lucy could protest Mirajane squished her breast back tightly before going back to work, her day just a little bit better with the tiny Celestial Wizard trapped between her bosom.


 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


 
~ Mirajane’s House ~
 
 


Mirajane unlocked to her home humming happily, her day just got better by the second. First Natsu shows her there newest member shrunken, then her brother Elfman went out on a mission the very same day. The house would be empty with just them for who knows how long, her brother could take upwards of days to weeks depending on what he took.

Mirajane blushed locking the door behind her, it just seemed like fate had played out the events in this order just for her. After Lucy had joined the Guild she had wanted to get to know her, in more ways than one.

‘Not to mentions she’s tiny… just like the woman in my fantasy’s…’ Mirajane blinked feeling the struggles deep within her bosom, having forgotten to take Lucy out. “Welcome to my home Lucy.” Mirajane smiled plucking Lucy from her breasts.

The Celestial mage gasped for air, her body slick with sweat making her look rather washed up and glossy. “I… couldn’t… breath!” Lucy panted tiredly. “Well did you want someone seeing you? Especially in that rag, it’s kind of revealing.” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy looked down before blushing furiously; the tiny cloth that kept her at least a little modest was now see-through from Mirajane’s sweat, her breasts now easily seen. “I guess not…” Lucy mumbled before looking up in shock. “M-Mira… your house is amazing!” Lucy gawked at the beautiful décor and coloring.

“Aww why thank you Lucy, I try my hardest.” Mirajane said bashfully cupping her cheek. “Her let me get you out of that rag, it’s probably all grimy.” Before Lucy could process her words Mirajane swiftly tugged the wet article away leaving the Celestial Mage bare.

“M-M-Mira?!”,” Yes?” Lucy looked at her friend pleadingly. “C-can you please give me something to cover up… this is embarrassing…” Mirajane giggled walking towards her living room. “You have nothing to feel embarrassed about Lucy, where both girls. Plus you did spend the better part of the day with your face between my breasts.”

Lucy looked away her face now matching Erza’s hair. “Against my will…”, “You enjoyed it and you know it.” Mirajane stuck out her tongue much to Lucy’s shock. ‘Jeez she has amazing hearing.’ Mirajane set Lucy down gently on her coach before walking into a different room.

“This place really is something else… this could give my dad’s estate a run for its money.” Lucy muttered somewhat bothered with her train of thought. The house was rather large, nowhere near the size of a mansion but still much bigger than any one person needed.

The walls where a pale light blue, with a few patterns etched among the trimmings. The furniture was a mix between the same blue and white matching Mirajane’s natural hair coloring. All and all it had all the basic necessities and most of the pleasures expensive places had.

“It really does make my apartment look like crap…” Lucy mumbled sadly. She loved her apartment but still she could only imagine what this place must have cost. She couldn’t even scrap together enough for her rent each month.

“Crap my rent!” Lucy’s eyes widened, she had forgotten all about it… I guess being between Mira’s breasts will do that. Lucy felt herself flushed at the thought. ‘I really did like it; I can’t let her know that though she’ll think I’m weird.’ Lucy sighed pulling her knees to her chest as she felt the full weight of her problem bare down on her.

“I’m back Lucy, sorry but I don’t have anything you can use that’s small enough.” Mirajane frowned sadly. “I throughout most of my sis… well I don’t really have any doll clothes let’s just say that.” Mirajane muttered the last part confusing Lucy.

“O-Ok…” Lucy mumbled still holding her knee’s close to herself, feeling rather exposed to the older Mage’s eyes. “Don’t be like that I told you, you don’t need to be embarrassed, especially around me.” Mirajane smiled sitting next to Lucy.

“I’m guessing you know about my employment at Sorcerer Weekly?” Lucy nodded, her blush still in place, she practically worshiped Mirajane’s centerfolds. “Well in some of my shots they had me pose nude with other women, I’m not sure why they chose me for it but it doesn’t bother me anymore.” Mirajane smiled.

“W-Wait you posed naked with others?! I own all your centerfolds and I don’t have any like that-“Lucy stopped mid-rant, her composure cracking. ‘I-I… I just told my idol I collected her naked photo’s…’ Lucy stayed quiet, embarrassment and shame not even beginning to describe what she felt.

“Oh well they were released in the gold editions of Sorcerer weekly, so mostly just upper-class got them, I’m not surprised you don’t have those ones.” Mirajane shrugged, her usual smile in place if not a little wider.

‘She… she didn’t…’ Lucy’s mind tried to process what just happened. ‘I know she heard me, she had to have, did she misunderstand what I said?! No wait this is good, she doesn’t know I liked to look at her naked bod- FOCUS LUCY!’ Mirajane looked down curiously at Lucy, beads of sweat rolling down her face rapidly.

“You feeling alright Lucy you look a little red.” Lucy eeped having forgotten she was still in a conversation. “Y-Y-Yea, I-I’m fine M-Mira…” The elder Strauss watched Lucy curiously before nodding happily. “Alright just making sure, I’d hate if something happened to you… well, other then what’s already happened.”Lucy nodded before staying quiet, not trusting her mouth after its betrayal.

“Well its getting rather late, I’m going to start on dinner, what would you like Lucy?” Lucy looked up surprised. “U-Uh w-well I don’t, I mean, I’m not picky… anything’s fine really…” Mirajane nodded before getting up and heading presumably to the kitchen.

“She’s really nice about everything, another thing that makes her perfect.” Lucy smiled warmly, Mirajane just made her feel so warm inside. Sighing she shook her head trying to rid her thoughts; she didn’t want a repeat of before, less her idol learned of her guilty pleasure.

Lucy had known for a while she liked other girls; it had been that way ever since she left the Heartfilia estate to travel on her own. ‘Hence the reason you’ve never dated anyone…’ Lucy thought darkly. ‘Maybe Mirajane… no she just posed with other women because they told her to, not because she liked it…’ Lucy sighed sadly.

“I wonder when my clothes will dry; I can’t just stay naked around her…” Lucy didn’t count herself as an exhibitionist but staying naked around Mira would probably turn her on, even being between her warm… supple… breasts… Lucy felt her mind wandering as she remembered the softness of her breasts. They were like to silky beds, even if I couldn’t breathe well it was amazing…

Lucy fidgeted a bit shaking her head. “Stop it Lucy!” she was getting turned on, something Mirajane would surely notice if they were near one another, it didn’t take a genius to tell. “Stop what?” Lucy screamed in freight as she saw Mirajane kneeling in front of her watching her curiously.

‘What the hell I didn’t even hear her! D-did she see me…’ “W-Wha? I, mean n-nothing, I… I just kind of talk to myself sometimes…”Lucy stuttered horribly. Mirajane eyed her strangely before nodding. “Are you sure I can’t make you anything special? After all I know this must have been a stressful couple days for you.”

She’s so thoughtful… “U-U-Uh N-no, r-really I’m f-fine.” Mirajane frowned but nodded before her hands wrapped around Lucy surprising the blonde mage. “Well dinner’s almost ready; I made a spot for you.” Mirajane smiled warmly cupping Lucy gently in both her hands.

‘H-h-her f-fingers…’ Lucy shivered feeling Mira’s ring fingers between her legs. ‘S-she p-probably doesn’t even n-notice t-there brushing against…’ Lucy’s eyes widened, would she notice once she out her down?!

Mirajane hummed happily taking Lucy over to her table before setting her down on a folded napkin forming a strange kind of seat for her. “I thought it would be more comfortable then the wood.” Lucy nodded, her eyes watching Mirajane’s fingers, afraid that her excitement might have not been missed by the silver haired mage.

“That’s odd; I didn’t think I spilled anything while I was cooking.” Mirajane muttered looking at her hand. ‘CRAP!’ “Hey Lucy did I rub anything on you?” Mirajane frowned. “N-Not t-that I can see.” Lucy looked away blushing furiously.
“Huh…” Mirajane muttered before bringing her finger to her lips, licking off some of Lucy’s essence much to the blonde mages shock. “Wow it’s delicious, I’m a better cook then I thought.” Mirajane giggled walking back towards the kitchen.
“She… she just…” Lucy almost fainted. ‘She thinks I’m delicious…’ Lucy shivered, her legs rubbing around franticly as she felt her thighs tingling.Mirajane walked back towards the table with a plate in one hand and a small dish in another.

Seeing Lucy’s face made her smirk, apparently her little show did more than she thought on the Celestial Mage. “Sorry if this is kind of big, you don’t need to finish it all I won’t be offended.” Mirajane smiled setting what looked like a small sake dish down in front of her.

“I’m really sorry Lucy but… You’ll have to use your hands since I don’t have utensils small enough for you.” Mirajane frowned. “N-N-No I understand Mira its fine, thank you. You’ve already done so much for me as is.” Lucy smiled, her blush still ever-present but her words starting to come back.

“Of course Lucy, what are friends for.” Mirajane went to her food eating happily leaving Lucy to her thoughts. ‘Oh wow… this, this looks amazing! Lucy felt her stomach growling as she looked at the feast Mirajane had cooked for her.

Everything was cut and cooked precisely. It was still a little large for her but still the details Mira had done where phenomenal. ‘This could be passed in a 5 star restaurant.’

Lucy poked her meal a few times waiting for it to cool down before grabbing a handful. The moment Mira’s cooking touched her lip’s Lucy almost fainted. “M-M-Mira!” Mirajane peaked down curiously. “T-this is fantastic! I… I can’t remember the last time I’ve ever even had something this delicious.” Lucy said in all seriousness.

“Aww Lucy stop, your making me blush.” Mirajane giggled happily before going back to her meal. Lucy quickly ate her own, rich with flavors she had never experienced before. ‘She just gets better and better… she really is everything I admire… she’s like a goddess.’ Lucy blushed as she looked at Mirajane’s smiling face as she ate quietly.

Mirajane happily ate her meal every once and a while catching Lucy watching her eat. ‘I have to…’ Mirajane smirked taking a spoonful of her food as she purposefully brought it to her lips much slower than needed.

Slowly her tongue lulled out as she licked the spoon, slowly pulling it to her mouth and moaning happily. She swallowed before perking her lips and pulling the utensil out slowly, a small strand of saliva connecting it to her lips, her tongue quickly pulling it back leaving her lips glossy.

Mirajane looked at Lucy’s gawking expression from the corner of her eye and had to stifle a giggle, this was just too much fun! Lucy visibly shivered in excitement. ‘I’d give anything if she kissed me with those lips…’ Lucy’s mind traveled a mile a minute as she imaged what it must feel like… and what it would at her current size.

All throughout there meal Mirajane would do something purposefully suggestive as she thought Lucy would always watch her mesmerized like one of her fans who looked at her pictures. ‘I think this proves my assumption… now I just need to pull her in,’ Mirajane smirked pushing her plate forward.

“That hit the spot.” Mirajane smiled before eyeing Lucy’s. “I’m sorry if that was too much, I really should have been more considerate and portioned it better.” She frowned looking down sadly. “N-N-N-NO MIRA, IT WAS WONDERFUL I, I MEAN ITS AMAZING YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!” Lucy stammered out franticly not wanting to offend her idol.

“Well ok… as long as it was to your liking then I’m happy.” She smiled taking Lucy’s plate and hers to the kitchen. As Mirajane walked back she was holding a small cloth in hand. “Here you’re probably a bit messy because you used your hands.”

Before Lucy could react she was scooped up my Mirajane and brought before her face, her eyes now looking over her uncovered body. ‘She… she can see my…’ Lucy was frozen, not sure what to do in a situation like this as her idols eyes seeing everything uncovered.

“Yep thought so.” Mirajane smiled before bringing the cloth to her lips. She let her tongue move out before slowly licking the tip of the cloth wetting it. “Since it was my fault let me fix it.” Mirajane smiled bringing the cloth towards Lucy as she gently rubbed her down.

‘S-S-SHE, SHE’S CLEANING ME?!’ Mirajane hummed softly as she rubbed the cloth over Lucy’s body, making sure to press it a little harder once she got towards her breasts. The celestial mage fidgeted in her grasp as she stifled a moan but made no protests as she rubbed her breasts, cleaning the light layer of grease off her.

Pulling the cloth back Mirajane licked the tip again before going back and rubbing Lucy’s cheeks. ‘Her saliva, she… does this count as us kissing…’ Lucy’s mind shut down just letting it happen at this point, her legs twitching in pleasure. ‘She’s adorable like this. I wonder what will happen once I give her my offer.’ Mirajane thought happily.

“Alright all finished.” Lucy blinked, it was over so soon? “All clean.” Mirajane set the cloth down cupping Lucy as she headed back towards the living room. The blonde mage frowned, sure she was just handled by her idol and cleaned off but, she wanted it to last a little longer…

Mirajane sat down pulling Lucy to her lap looking at her expectedly. “U-umm, I-is something the matter?” Lucy stuttered her face still flushed in pleasure and embarrassment. “Not that I can think of, I just wanted to have a little girl talk. We didn’t get to talk much back at the guild since you left with Natsu so soon. I just want to get to know you better.” Mirajane smiled warmly, her hands still cupping Lucy.

“Umm… sure, I guess.” Lucy blushed, she hadn’t really known Mira wanted to get to know her besides guild members since they only talked for a few moments before. “So, tell me about yourself.” Lucy looked away unsure what to really say. “W-well… There’s not much to say really. I’m a celestial mage. I joined Fairy Tail because it was my dream guild. I’m-“Mirajane waved her hand stopping Lucy.

“That’s not what I meant Lucy, I know all that. I want to know about you silly.” Mirajane smiled. “About me… well, I’m not really sure what to say…” Lucy frowned, she had never been asked about herself. “Well for starters I don’t even know your full name, you can start with that.” Lucy paled a bit.
‘S-She wants… she wants to know my last name? I can’t tell her… but I can’t lie to her ether…’ Lucy fidgeted around uncomfortably for a bit before sighing in defeat. As it turned out telling Mirajane the truth trumped lying to her idol and new friend.

“Well my full name… Is Lucy Heartfilia.” Mirajane looked at her quizzical for a moment. ‘Heartfilia? Why does that sound so familiar…?’ Suddenly Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock. “Wait you’re thee Lucy Heartfilia?! Of the Heartfilia estates!” Mirajane said in shock.

“Yea…” Lucy mumbled quietly. “Wow that’s so cool, wait but you supposedly went missing years ago…” Mirajane looked at Lucy strangely. “I didn’t go missing I ran away. I go by Lucy and don’t tell anyone my last name… you were the first person I’ve told.” Lucy said quietly.

Out of everything she wanted to know she had never expected this. Lucy, her Lucy was Lucy Heartfilia. “So why’d you run away? Don’t you miss your home or your parents?” Mirajane frowned. Lucy remained quiet looking away.
“My… My mother died when I was young… and my dad, let’s just say we don’t see eye to eye.” Lucy said bitterly before blinking as she slowly rose up. Mirajane hugged Lucy close comfortingly. “I’m sorry Lucy… I didn’t mean to have you bring up such painful memories… I know that kind of pain myself, loosing someone you love.”

A smile slowly graced her lips. ‘Mira really is something else…’ Mirajane lowered her back to her lap so they could continue to chat. Lucy had explained her situation with Mira, feeling more at ease talking with her then she did with anyone else.

“And that’s kind of why Natsu and I took that last minute mission… my rent was due yesterday so… I mostly got evicted already.” Lucy sighed sadly, she really liked that apartment. “That’s horrible Lucy… so what will you do now? I mean once you change back?”

Lucy looked away unsure herself. “I can’t say… I guess I’ll just camp in the woods for a few weeks while I try to raise enough money for to stay somewhere.” Mirajane quickly countered her, “What about food? You can’t live off roots and berries you know.” Lucy sighed, another question she didn’t have the answer to.

“I’ll… I’ll have to figure that out when it comes up… that’s what I’ve been doing for years anyways. Before I was an official guild Wizard I just took whatever jobs I could find… I refuse to go back to my old life, not after everything.”
“I have one more question Lucy.” The celestial mage looked up gloomily as she was raised before her eyes shot open in shock as she felt Mirajane’s lips pressed into her face. ‘W-What… What the hell…’ Mirajane continued to kiss Lucy, her lips perking into a gentle smile as she enjoyed her friend’s nonresistance.

‘She… I mean, Mira… She’s k-kissing. Kissing me!’ Mirajane pulled away humming softly. “Wow I was right that was fun.” Mirajane giggled happily having expected her first kiss to shock Lucy, but to this extent, her reaction was priceless.

“M-M-Mira…” Lucy stuttered looking at the older woman with the same shocked expression as before. “Yes Lucy?”, “Y-You, You k-kissed me!” Mirajane giggled nodding. “That was what I was aiming for.” “WHY?! I-I mean, why?” Mirajane tapped her chin in though humming.

“Well truthfully because I think your cute Lucy. I thought you were the moment I laid eyes on you when Natsu came back a few days ago. I did want to talk to you but you left so soon I didn’t get the chance.” The silver haired mage pouted sadly.

Lucy was dumbstruck, her idol, just admitted she liked her and even kissed her?! Was this some kind of cruel joke? “B-B-But y-you, you hardly know me an-“Mirajane lifted her finger covering Lucy’s whole mouth. “I do know you know actually, we’ve been talking for hours. I wanted to get to know you better since I had something to offer you, but I had to be sure, and now I am.” Mirajane smiled happily.

Lucy just shook her head trying to process everything. ‘She… she likes me… and, and she wanted to know me better because she liked me and wanted… wanted…’ Lucy looked up confused. “You wanted to offer me something?”

Mirajane nodded happily. “Well originally when I thought about this I never knew your situation was so dire but now I really, really want to offer you this.” Mirajane grinned. “B-but… I don’t understand… any of this.” Mirajane moved Lucy back to her lips gently kissing the surprised blonde.

This time however the Celestial mage wasn’t as caught off guard shivering as she felt her idols lips pressed against her, they were so soft… Mirajane pulled back cradling Lucy happily, much to her dismay before continuing.

“Well you see Lucy I’m guessing you know a lot about me, after all I’m Sorcerer weekly’s number one model, not to mention someone has all my photo’s” Mirajane smirked much to Lucy’s embarrassment. ‘She did hear…’

“Well what you don’t know, or might now,” Mirajane giggled licking her lips seductively. “Is that I’m an avid admirer of the female form.” Lucy looked at her oddly; did she just say what I think she said? Giggling Mirajane continued. “My publisher didn’t make me do all those female shoots, I requested them. The feeling of those women under me, moaning and begging to have their pictures taken with me was euphoria.” Mirajane hummed happily much to Lucy’s surprise.
“But…” Mirajane’s tone darkened just a hint, something Lucy instantly recognized after hearing her soft gentle tone all day. “I may not look it Lucy… But I’m also quite dominant.” Mirajane opened her eyes staring Lucy down. The celestial mage shivered from her icy look, was this the same Mira?!

“Oh yes I used to act quite differently, if you saw me when I was younger you would have never guessed it was me, resemblance aside.” Mirajane chuckled before continuing. “And thus leads us to my offer. This offer will help both you and I, and if you’re lucky and I’m in the mood many other’s.” Mirajane grinned, her canines bearing brightly.

Lucy felt her voice coming back, if only a little. “W-W-What… What k-kind of an o-offer…” She stuttered out quietly, her body shivering in Mira’s hands. “My offer is this, and nonnegotiable. If you chose to accept it you cannot leave it, ever.” Mirajane said sternly. “Got it?” Lucy nodded fearfully.

“This is my offer. You will serve me Lucy. You will be my, everything, my pet, my slave, my toy, my love. Whatever I want to do with you I can and you have no say in it period. I’ll be strict, I’ll be aggressive, but I won’t be cruel. If you’re good, I’ll reward you with pleasures beyond your imagination, if you’re bad… Punishment will be severe. Either way I will be a fair Mistress.” ‘M-M-Mistress?!’

Mirajane’s tone was extremely serious. ‘Is… is she joking… she has to be joking…’ “I’m not joking Lucy, this is part of my offer, and as I said nonnegotiable.” Lucy felt a chill run from her head to her toes, could she read minds?!

“Obviously this sounds one sided so far, hence the other part of my offer. If you agree to this Lucy, you will never need to care about anything ever again. Only about me and my wishes. As you can see I’m doing rather well in life, “Mirajane waved her free hand around the room showing her extravagant décor.

“You will have a home, mine. This will be yours to; you will never be homeless and have all the luxuries I can provide. If you think there’s something here I can’t get you, think again. My funds are near endless, I have more money then I know what to do with, and I’m willing to do what it takes to keep my Lucy happy. I reward obedience.”

Lucy shivered hearing the possessiveness in her friends tone; she really did want her… “It doesn’t just end there; you will never be hungry ether. What you had tonight was just a glimpse, I can cook you anything you desire, imagine a 5 star banquet every night, just for you.” Mirajane smirked, her ego showing off a bit.

Lucy felt her stomach grumble a bit, happy at such a thought. ‘she… she is an amazing cook…’ Lucy’s thoughts slowly tried wrapping around the images Mira laid before her. “And best of all, I wanted to make sure about this last one but I’m sure now.” Mirajane lifted Lucy up before spreading her hands aside with her fingers, exposing her to the silver haired mage.

“You’ll be mine. Like I said before I’ll show you pleasures you’ve never imagined before, and you’ll get to be with me. I know you like me Lucy, that’s glaringly obvious. Imagine me 24/7, all for your eyes only.” Mirajane pulled the straps of her dress to the side slowly sliding them down with a smirk.

“We can play as much as you want, well as much as I want but that will probably be a lot, your body is… delicious.” Lucy shivered as Mira’s eyes trailed up and down her form, the word she had used from before sounding the same.

Lucy’s eyes widened in shock. “I-I-In the k-kitchen then…” Mirajane nodded coyly. “You really where delicious Lucy, I didn’t lie. And I want another taste.” She licked her lips moaning. ‘This… this is actually happening… happening to me…’

“Don’t worry though, I know this is a big decision and I don’t expect you to just immediately agree, but I expect you to not disagree either.” Mirajane said sternly. “I’m offering you any and everything your heart could ever desire, all for you. And don’t think this is just because of your *little* predicament.” Mirajane grinned.

“I was going to give this offer to you before you shrank in all honesty, your body drove me crazy, I haven’t felt such excitement from another since Erza and I fought for dominance when we were younger. Guess who won.” Mira whispered the last part grinning.

“W-W-Wait E-Erza… she’s…” Mirajane nodded. “You’d be surprised how many of our guild members our, in fact it’s one of Fiore’s largest groups. We usually haze new members when we see them and see if there interested, we’ve gotten so many to join us over the years but you… I wanted you to myself.” Mirajane growled.

“So… everyone knows and you only wanted me to-“,”Stop it!” Mirajane said sternly quieting Lucy instantly. “It’s true we do but all our group is is for causal fun. You though…” Mirajane’s tone was gentle once more, the tone she had before, soothing and loving.

“Your special, I just know it. I want you Lucy because of that. You already like me I knew that since the moment we talked, and… the same goes for me.” Mirajane blushed lightly before her darker persona came back. “That’s why this offer only applies to you and no one else.”

‘She… she likes me and… she wants to be with me…’ Lucy felt her heart beating faster, Mirajane, Thee Mirajane Strauss, the one she idolized for years wanted her as a lover… amongst other things.’ “So that’s my offer,” Mirajane smiled snapping Lucy out of her daze.

“But, I want to give you something, think of it as my impatience and your welcoming present.” Mirajane grinned confusing Lucy before she felt her feet tugged apart like her hands where. Lucy watched in shock, shivering as she was lifted up towards Mirajane’s face or more her open mouth.

“Just a taste… for both of us.” Mirajane whispered before she pulled Lucy’s crotch against her lips. The effect was instant as Lucy screamed in pleasure. Mirajane poked her tongue against the shrunken mages nether lips, licking up the erotic flavor she had soon found she loved.

Lucy cried in pleasure as she felt Mira’s massive organ licking her repeatedly, her tongue driving against her with such power and force she had never experienced before. ‘My hands never felt this amazing!’ Lucy screamed in bliss, the pleasure was shooting through her like lightning.

‘I can get used to this, I want more!’ Mirajane moaned into Lucy, her lips sucking on Lucy’s waist, tugging her closer towards her tongue as she drank Lucy’s flavor. ‘It’s so sweat, tangy, delicious!’ The little mages wails of pleasure where driving her insane with lust!

‘I want her, I want her bad. I can take her to my room and use her till my hearts continued, drain her for everything she’s worth and rock her little world’ Mirajane grinned viciously before scowling. ‘Patience, you already know how this will play out, savor it.’

Lucy finally reached her peak, her eyes clenching shut as she screamed in ecstasy, her hips bucking wildly against Mirajane’s tongue, wanting the pleasure to never end. Mirajane hummed happily as she felt Lucy’s orgasm shooting into her mouth, her tongue drinking all the flavors of her Lucy, she would be hers there was no question about that, even if she had to up her ante later.

Lucy’s movements finally died down as she panted with exhaustion, the strongest and most intense orgasm of her life having sapped her of all her strength. Mirajane pulled her lips back smirking as she lowered Lucy to the coach.

“You have no idea how much I want to play with you my Lucy, I could if I wanted and you wouldn’t be able to stop me you know. But, as I said I care for you and won’t force you to, that’s why I gave you the offer. Think it over tonight, I’ll be waiting…” Mirajane grinned lecherously before getting up.

“Here, in case it gets cold without your clothes.” Mirajane reached under her dress pulling something before a garment came out as she dropped in on top of her shrunken friend. “Those panties should make for a warm blanket, I hope you like the smell, you’ll be getting acquainted with it soon I’m sure.” Mirajane chuckled about to leave.

‘M-M-Mira… ‘Lucy’s eyes started lulling shut, her energy fully gone as sleep tried to force itself onto her. ‘I… I smell her all around me, so warm… and wet…’ Lucy felt her eyes close slowly before sleep finally started winning the battle she fought.

“Oh and one more thing Lucy,” Mirajane turned back towards her. “Welcome to Fairy Tail.” Mirajane smirked before heading up the stairs to bed, leaving the shrunken mage to her slumber and dreams.

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNIIITTOOOOOOOOO

 

Well i hope you like the opening chapter to this story, im sure you can tell by the tone it is going to be much darker so i hope your eager for more >:)

Now before i beg for your lovely reviews i thought i should give you the link to the Cover Art for this, thats right this story has a Cover, curtasy of Devoool, or more TechniMIND.

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/290669

 

I encourage you all to take a look as TechniMIND's work it is trully beautiful to behold :)

 

Like always please review, i am addicted and want to know your thoughts and praises. Not to mention this is also a request based story >) Feel free to ask for some type of scene, im sure you know i'll enjoy writing it in.

 

Until Next Time guys ~<3