- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 4~!!!!!

 

Yes i do know how long it's been since i've updated either of my Fairy Tail stories and i for one am appolled and will work effortlessly to correct that soon enough, so expect a fifth chapter coming soon to Welcome to Fairy Tail,

But before you get excited over that, get excited for this one so without further adoo, and i pray i still have fans xD

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Sit back

 

get cozzy,

 

and...

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Fairy Tail, Guilds Storehouse ~

 

“All right I think… that… should… do it!” Levy panted tiredly pulling her brush back as she looked down at the intricate runes written. Mirajane looked them over perplexed; she could never understand how anyone let alone her Levy could read something like that.

‘And Freed’s been doing this since he was a child,’ She shook her head in disbelief. Levy pushed her books aside before moving her hands over the rune. “Activate!” The rune glowed a bright azure before dying down.

“Nothing happened… does that mean it wasn’t the right one?” Mirajane said sadly seeing the written rune still there. Levy grinned giddily before lifting up the paper and placing it on Mirajane’s dress. “Change forms, someone smaller but keep your clothes the same.” Levy instructed her.

Nodding Mirajane activated her magic taking on the form of Levy. As she shrunk down she looked in surprise as her maroon dress changed sizes to match her. “I-It works,” Mirajane said excitedly, her joy uncontainable as she tackled Levy in a hug laughing happily.

Grinning Levy hugged her back just as happy, now tested all they had to do was apply the runes to Lucy’s clothes and when she changed back she wouldn’t have to streak. A magic circle surrounded Mirajane before she changed back in herself.

“I’ll leave the rest to you Levy, I think I should take Lucy home she probably needs more rest, I can only imagine what Erza must have done with her”  her eyes darkened. Levy nodded before yawning tiredly, dark bags under her eyes from her exhaustion.

“But do it first thing tomorrow, Lucy’s not the only one.” Mira said sternly. “N-No Mira I’m fine really, I can get this done today an-“Levy started but was cut off by a fierce glare. “I said tomorrow Levy that’s and order. Rest, you deserve a little sleep… and maybe a little alone time tonight,” Mirajane purred licking her lips.

Levy shuddered nodding, she was exhausted but she’d give anything to please her Mira. Yawning again she rubbed her eyes before rolling the scroll up she had brought to show Mira and tucking it back in her pocket.

“All right, I’m going to head back to Fairy Hills then, can you cover for me if Jet or Droy ask for me?” Mirajane nodded waving her hand to shoe her away. “Go on, I’ll take care of everything.” Nodding Levy was about to leave before she was tugged into Mirajane and pressed close against the platinum blonde.

“Oh and here’s something to think about when you’re alone in bed…” Mirajane whispered huskily before leaning down and capturing the surprised mage’s lips. Mira pulled Levy’s head closer as she pushed her into their kiss, her tongue invading the small girl’s mouth dominantly.

Levy whimpered, shivering as she felt her body held close by Mirajane, she was taunting her! After a moment Mirajane pulled away licking her lips. “There, that should give you something pleasant to dream about,” She grinned before stepping back and leaving the bluenette dazed and in a state of bliss.

“Now, home!” Mirajane pointed to the door sternly. Levy nodded staggering a bit as she walked, she always enjoyed watching her girls shaken after she kissed them, and it gave her a great sense of pride knowing she could do that with the simplest of senses.

As the cellar door shut leaving Mirajane alone she reached into her dress pocket before pulling out the still sleeping blonde. Lucy breathed slowly, her body shivering slightly as she was brought into the cold cellar air.

‘We’ll be having a chat once you awaken my little Lucy, but for now rest,’ Mirajane smiled warmly rubbing her thumb over Lucy’s chest making the shrunken girl snuggled closer to her unconsciously. Tucking Lucy back in her pocket she looked back at the sample rune Levy had written with curiosity.

‘Absolutely amazing…’ Shaking her head Mirajane folded the paper and tucked it in her other pocket, she wanted to study it to in case Levy was gone when she needed it. Leaving the dark basement Mirajane ascended the stairs as she prepared to go to work for the day, she still had a job to do after all.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane rested her elbows on the counter as she read through a little red book, her expressions changing every few moments as she looked deep in thought of what she was learning. She had planned on leaving work shortly to let Lucy rest at home but curiosity got the better of her as she looked at the little red book.

‘I’m writing this entry for what I might discover with Lucy, consider it a favor to her not you. ‘Mirajane looked up from the book as she scowled at Erza. Going back to the notes she kept reading quietly. ‘When I first heard about your mention of Lucy being tougher even at her unusual size I decided to test it myself. After many, many activities I can agree, she is very durable.’

Growling softly Mirajane flipped to the next page angrily, she wanted to throw the book aside with annoyance reading what Erza had done with her Lucy but knew if she found anything new it would be beneficial.

‘After testing her limits by crushing her I moved on to see how she would fair when it came to her need to breath. Results proved surprising as she didn’t seem to need to. She seemed scared at first but after 20 minutes of suffocating her she eventually got used to it and showed  a lack of fear, something I’m sadly disappointed at.’

Mirajane couldn’t help but smirk, even at 4 inches her Lucy got under Erza’s skin; she’d have to be rewarded for that later. ‘Once I found out those two key details I moved on to the more, risqué activities. Deciding to give her one final test I found a few things surprising. Along with not needing air or feeling pain she also seems to adapt to wherever I kept her. Having pushed her deep inside my… I think you already know were Mira, the heat didn’t seem to affect her in any way. But what truly troubled me was the way she screamed…’

Mirajane blinked in surprise, she was screaming for Erza? Going back to the notes she continued from where she left off. ‘It seems even with the littlest of things, a lick her, a caress there Lucy would fight me for only seconds before she turned into a completely different person. Her lust seemed to have a mind of its own and put her behind it as she writhed with everything I put her through, oblivious to what any normal person would find horrible.’

Mirajane eyes darkened, ‘It’s like when I ate her out and played with her in bed…’ she knew what Erza meant, Lucy seemed to change whenever she was used, presumably for the better but she didn’t know so much now.

‘After each orgasm I gave her she would struggle to stay awake, before she’d pass out. As much as I’d like to take credit for that, even I can’t make my girls unconscious 15 times in one night.’  The rest of the book was blank leaving Mirajane in a very violent state of mind as she growled in anger. Mirajane ripped the book in half now feeling her blood boil.

“F-F-FIFTEEN!” Snarling the takeover mage tossed the shredded notes away learning nothing new from what she read, she already knew her Lucy turned into something else when she was turned on, she already knew she rejected the basic concepts of life, she knew this because she tried everything Erza had… well almost everything. And now knowing what Erza did to her Lucy first really ticked her off.

Her anger however died down in an instant as she felt her pocket wiggle a bit. Looking down she quickly reached in and pulled out Lucy, staring at her with worry. Lucy was shivering a bit but none the less looked fine.

Giving her a quick pet she frowned upon realizing something crucial. ‘She’s dirty…’ sighing Mirajane moved to the sink before running the tap, Erza could have at least cleaned her before giving her back. It was downright rude to dirty someone else’s property and not clean it for them.

Lowering Lucy under the water curiosity got the better of her and she moved Lucy’s face under the stream. The blonde fidgeted in her sleep as she coughed violently before her eyes shot open. Shooting into an upright position she gagged as water streamed down her throat and nose but could do nothing as she was held firmly in place. After trying out ways to wake Lucy, Mirajane had discovered that water seemed to be the only method capable of waking her once she passed out.

‘W-W-WHATS, WHATS HAPPENING WHERE AM I?!’ Lucy tried to see through the torrent of water but could only see the faded image of someone holding her in place. Finally Mirajane pulled Lucy out of the running water looking her over.

The blonde was still coughing violently but Erza’s words rang true, she didn’t need to breath. ‘I suppose there were other ways to test that but this was by far the quickest.’ Lucy looked up in fear before she felt her heart flutter.

“M-M-Mira?! B-But why did, how am I…” Lucy tried to speak but felt confusion and to a lesser extent betrayal, did Mirajane just try to drown her? Smiling down at Lucy, Mirajane grabbed a dish rag from the side of the sink before she began rubbing Lucy down, wiping away any filth still clinging to her after her rinse.

“I’m glad to see you’re alright, you were unconscious when Erza gave you back to me this morning. I just thought you’d like to bathe considering were she kept you.” Lucy’s eyes widened in fear as she remembered the scarlet giantess who had tormented her.

“S-S-She’s not here r-right?” Lucy looked around fearful but sadly her vision couldn’t see past much besides Mira and the sink walls. Mirajane looked up for a moment as she saw Erza talking with Gray near the back. “Well let’s just say she’s not with you now.” She said sweetly before going back to cleaning her Lucy.

Lucy nodded quietly as she pulled her knees closer to her, fear still running through her as she tried to remember the events that had played out the night before. “H-Hey… Mistress?” Lucy said timidly looking away. “Yes Lucy?”

Biting her lower lip Lucy tried to figure out how to word this. “W-why… why were you running my face underwater like that… I, if I didn’t wake up I could have drowned…” She said on the verge of tears thinking her Mira had tried to drown her while she slept. Mirajane looked at Lucy in surprise; didn’t Erza suffocate her last night? She had to know she wasn’t in any danger.

“Lucy what are you talking about Erza said she asphyxiated you last night and you even gave in to it.” Lucy’s eyes widened in shock, that, that happened to her. “W-When I-I mean I know I went with Erza but… what did we do…” Lucy went silent as she tried to recall all that had happened but was drawing blanks.

‘Somethings not right, this isn’t the first time she’s had memory loss after she was played with. This is all linked together somehow. “Well I was hoping you could tell me in depth what had happened last night but I think you need to know more than I do.” Mirajane frowned turning the faucet off and taking Lucy back to the counter with her.

After explaining how she left her with Erza she then went over all she had read from before, how Erza crushed her, and suffocated her, along with how she forced her up her ass and how she had returned. As she finished her story Lucy was feeling lightheaded. “How is, how is it possible I don’t remember that, any of it!” Lucy asked in panic, this was serious! She remembered being given to Erza, and her home, there god awful dinner but… nothing past that.

“I don’t have an answer to that Lucy; trust me I’d like to know myself.” Mirajane frowned shaking her head. Looking at Lucy’s fearful form and sighed, she wanted to protect her Lucy but how could she protect her from her own mind playing tricks on her?

“Come here my little Lucy,” Mirajane said quietly as she cupped the blonde gently and hugged her close to her chest. “Just try to calm down and think things through, this could all be temporary we don’t know. I’m sure once you’re back to your regular size your memory lapses will be a thing of the past.”

Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt warmth flood through her from her mistress’s words. She felt better already, calm, safe, secure, happy, she felt amazing just being in Mira’s presences she didn’t know why but she knew she never wanted to leave it again.

“Ok, Mistress.” Lucy said quietly hugging Mirajane back. A sly grin quickly formed on Mira’s lips as she leaned lower and spoke in a hushed whisper, “Once your memories come back it will be for the best after all, then you’ll remember why you serve me, mind, body and soul, my little Lucy.” She purred giving Lucy’s face a quick lick.

The blonde shuddered feeling her legs twitch in excitement, she could live with that. Mirajane was going to tease Lucy further but the door to the Guild hall opened up revealing someone nobody had expected to see that morning.

Stepping in to the guild the cloaked woman walked to the counter before looking around with annoyance. “Makarov where are you, we need to talk!” She yelled angrily. Mirajane looked at the woman in surprise; she had no idea she was actually going to come to the guild herself.

“Mistress, who’s that?” Lucy whispered not wanting any attention drawn to her naked form. “Well that’s…” Mirajane started before Makarov appeared on the railings overhead. “What an unexpected visit Porlyusica is there anything I can do for you?” He asked in his own surprise.

“Where’s this Lucy girl, I can’t do anything for her if I don’t see her first.” She said with annoyance, more for the fact she had to know more about her condition to treat it then coming down here herself. Whispered immediately began all around the guild, members having known of the blonde but now hearing Porlyusica had come here to see her was shocking.

“Did something happen to Lucy? Yea I haven’t seen her for a couple weeks now that you mention it. Strange wasn’t she with you Salamander?” whisper’s grew into conversations and soon the whole guild was in and uproar about the topic.

‘Not good,’ Lucy eeped in surprise as she was tugged under the counter by Mirajane, the platinum blonde fidgeting in her pocket as she looked for something. “W-What’s wrong?” Mirajane said nothing as she looked around for something, panicked.

“M-Mistress?”” Ah ha!” Lucy jumped hearing her statement before eeping again as she was flipped upside down, her legs dangling with her ass displayed. “Hold still Lucy I need to work fast before they see you.” Mirajane instructed before she began to dress Lucy in the small clothes she had custom made for her. She had intended to have Levy rune inscribe them first but the truth of the matter was that the whole guild was about to find out about Lucy, one way or another. It was best to just get things out in the open instead of waiting for them to crash down on them.

Lucy shivered as she felt her body handled roughly by Mira; it was beginning to turn her on. “M-Mistress I-“Lucy began before a finger was shoved to her lips. “In the Guild Hall from now on, call me Mirajane that’s an order got it!” She said sternly not wanting the other’s to know about her little arrangement with Lucy just yet, not even her girls knew she was her one… well except Levy.

Tugging the elastic like clothes over Lucy’s legs she didn’t bother with her panties having never had them made to begin with. Her Lucy didn’t need them, when they were alone she wouldn’t have her shorts on to begin with.

Lucy shrieked as she was violently flipped again before her arms were rugged up and a shirt was tugged down on her roughly. “Don’t scream so loud, you’ll give someone the wrong impression” Mirajane hissed pulling the shirt to her midriff. ‘Wrong impression, you own me?!’

Grabbing the tiny belt next Mira used her nails to strap it over her waist before looking her over. “Wait somethings missing…” Mirajane blinked before reaching back in her pocket. Seconds later she pulled out a tiny red ribbon grinning. “Sorry I’ve gotten used to your hair being down,” Mirajane chuckled.

“I can understand why, I’ve gotten used to wearing nothing at all, I’m guessing a red bow wasn’t something you thought about with me between your legs,” Lucy grinned coyly. ‘She’s gotten cocky… I blame Erza for that.’

Nodding Mirajane removed her hand before looking Lucy over. “Now hold still, I’m almost finished.” Mirajane grinned as her nimble fingers worked on the red bow in her hair. “Ha, done!” Lucy felt her hair and blinked in surprise. ‘Wow I never knew Mira was so good with hair, how did she do that so fast?!’

“Finished?” Mirajane froze upon hearing a voice behind her.  As her head slowly craned up, Makarov sat over her on the counter looking at her strangely. “I uh… well I was…” “Thanks again for helping me get my bow right Mirajane; I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get it perfect at my new height.” Mira looked down as she watched Lucy humming happily as she played with her hair.

“I, err, I mean well of course my- I mean Lucy.” Mirajane giggled before lifting herself and Lucy up. ‘She’s a clever one I’ll give her that, I’ll have to reward her more once we get home,’ Mirajane gave a sigh of relief.

Setting Lucy down Makarov looked at her before looking back at Mirajane. “And I take it you’re ok with telling everyone now?” Lucy nodded, it was best her friends knew about her condition. Stepping to the side Makarov no longer blocked the view of the entire guild as their eyes zoned in on what Makarov had been talking to, their eyes widdeneing in shock upon seeing the 4 inch mage.

 

                “LUCY?!” The guild collectively shrieked.

 

“H-H-Hi guys…” Lucy laughed dryly waving back at the crowd. Instantly she was swarmed as members looked to her in worry. However before anyone would even get close enough to see her closely Mira’s hands grabbed Lucy protectively.

“Lucy had the unfortunate luck of being hit with an unknown magic on her last mission. She requested to stay with Mirajane and hidden while I was out of town at the Guild Master’s meeting but now that I’m back we’ve been working to figure out what had happened to her. I’m guessing the last thing she wanted to do was worry you all over what had happened” Makarov announced surprising most present.

The crowd once more began to uproar, hundreds upon hundreds of voices all directed towards Lucy as questions were asked, how it happened, why it happened, would she be ok, why didn’t Salamander protect you, how did she get such small clothing… that last one bothering her slightly.

Porlyusica looked at Lucy closely, so that was the girl Makarov had spoken of the night before. Making her way through the crowd she stood before Mirajane before eyeing Lucy, much to the blonde’s embarrassment.

“Interesting, I took your words literal but now seeing her like this really intrigues me.” She mumbled quietly to Makarov. Lucy looked back at the elderly woman, unsure what to do in this situation. “H-Hi… I’m Lucy, It’s nice to meet you Miss Porlyusica,” Lucy said politely but was met with a logical stare from the elderly woman.  “Lucy I’ll need you to come with me.” Porlyusica said sternly extending her hand.

Lucy blinked in surprise; she was supposed to go with someone she didn’t even know just on word? ‘Well Master Makarov trusts her, and Mirajane seems to know her to…’ “That’s fine but I’m coming with you.” Lucy looked up in surprise hearing Mirajane’s stern tone.

The elderly mage looked Mirajane up and down before tsking. ‘I hate humans, why would I want more of you at my home. Only she blondes coming with me.” ‘S-s-she hates humans, what the heck?!’ Lucy looked at the pink haired woman surprised and slightly scared.

“That wasn’t a request, I’m going with you!” Mirajane said in a sickeningly sweet tone, one many members feared above all else. “Have your dyed roots killed off the nerves in your ears? I said only the Blonde.” Lucy looked at her shocked before looking back at Mirajane’s smiling face, Mira not even batting an eyelash at her rude remark.

“Why Porlyusica I could ask you the same thing but I think your age would be called to question instead,” Mirajane said sweetly. Everyone present looked back and forth as the two woman traded insults before finally Porlyusica sighed tiredly. “Fine, you can come but not in my house, got it!”

Mirajane looked down at Lucy before nodding. “Fine,” She said harshly. She had just gotten Lucy back and she’d be damned if she let her out of her sight for that long, she might not be able to protect her on missions but in Magnolia, that was a different story entirely. Both women pushed their way past the parting crowd, nether wanting to be in one another’s presence longer then they had to be.

“Wow that was scary… I wonder who would have won if they fought, Porlyusica scares me” Happy mumbled timidly as he sat next to Natsu. “I don’t know Happy, my money’s on Mira, I bet she would have beaten that old hag,” He giggled childishly. “I wouldn’t be so sure, Porlyusica was a skilled mage in her time to you know. She was even on Master Makarov’s team.” Erza rubbed her chin in thought, even with Mirajane’s magic as it was she could still be ruthless in a fight.

“Regardless how come she didn’t tell the guild before, you told us after all?” Gray asked with annoyance, under the assumption everyone had already known. “It was Lucy’s request; she didn’t want to worry her friends with what happened to her until she found out how to fix it.” Erza half lied, she wasn’t going to mention Mira’s involvement in it.

The three looked back to the still bickering crowd; apparently even with the cat out of the bag there was still an uproar. Hopefully the next time they saw Lucy she would be back to normal that way things could go back to the way they were…

 

 

~ Forests of Magnolia ~

 

Mirajane’s eyes bore in the back of Porlyusica’s head, she knew who she was and knew she could be trusted but still… she wouldn’t let anyone take her Lucy away from now on. That night she gave her to Erza, Mirajane had found you it was almost painful…

Something made her ache when she was away from her Lucy, she didn’t quite know what but she knew then and there she’d never make the same mistake again of letting someone keep her, she was hers! Porlyusica stepped past a tree line followed by Mirajane before they both stood before her home.

As they walked up the steppes she suddenly stopped. “That’s far enough; I don’t want you in my home while I examine her.” The elderly mage spared a glance over her shoulder at the irritated mage. “Fine but just know I’m not stepping down from here, I’ll be waiting until you give Lucy back.” Mirajane said more harshly then she had first intended.

“Fine,” Extending her hand Mirajane handed the shrunken mage to her before Porlyusica entered her home, slamming the door behind her. ‘Wow, I wonder if Mira has something against her’ Lucy looked at the pink haired woman with worry, as far as she knew Mirajane was kind and sweet to… well everyone.

“You should keep your girlfriend under control, you’re lucky Makarov asked me for this favor; otherwise I wouldn’t have helped you after she disrespected my wishes.” Porlyusica said dryly to Lucy before setting the shocked blonde on the counter.

‘D-D-Did she just, she knows me and Mira are… Wait what?!’ “W-W-Why would you think Mira and I are dating?” Lucy asked embarrassedly. Porlyusica looked at her cynically before smirking, showing the first expression Lucy had seen besides her usual frowning one.

“Do I look like I was born yesterday? I can tell when someone’s in love and it’s glaringly obvious so don’t ask me such stupid questions.” Lucy was flummoxed, how could she tell, as far as she and Mira knew, nobody outside there little circle had the slightest idea they were dating… amongst other things.

“Wait, keep her under control?!” Lucy blurted having just let the rest of the elder mages sentence come to mind. “I’m 4 inches tall what I’m supposed to do?” “I don’t care just know I don’t take kindly to disrespectful children.” Lucy scowled at being called a child but said nothing else; to afraid she’d offend her and be kicked out.

Porlyusica turned back before Looking Lucy over. ‘She certainly seems alright on the outside, height aside.’ Pulling out something from her pocket Lucy looked at the object confused before she felt her blood run cold.

“Hold still I need a blood sample if I’m going to get to the root of this magic,” The elderly mage held a small needle, but to Lucy it was easily the size of her body. “I-I-Isn’t there something else you can do, I… I’m not a fan of needles…” She blushed looking away.

“Are you a fan of your new height then? A blood sample if the quickest way of finding out what magic is in a mages system, now quit your whining I need you to stand still.” She said gruffly looking Lucy over. Grabbing the tiny mages arm she tugged it out before positioning the needle above it.

Lucy clenched her eyes shut in fear; it looked like her arm was going to be skewered! ‘Ok Lucy, you can do this just take deep breaths and try to relax.’ Her calm demeanor changed however as she felt the tip of the needle being pushed against her arm.

‘O-O-OK J-JUST CALM DOWN, IY’S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU’ Lucy whimpered shivering a bit but was stopped as she felt the needle suddenly withdrawn. “Well this is unexpected…” Lucy blinked looking up in confusion. “I-Is something wrong?”

Porlyusica frowned unsure herself. “I can’t take a blood sample from you.” Lucy looked at her oddly before Porlyusica moved the needle down again. This time Lucy watched still feeling anxiety as the needle came close but to her surprise as the tip was pressed into her skin it just poked down but not through, almost like it couldn’t penetrate her?

“Even something like this can’t hurt me?” Lucy muttered in wonder catching the elderly woman’s attention. “Something like this?” “O-Oh, well when I shrunk a few things started happening to me.” Porlyusica listened intently as Lucy told her all Mira had the morning before.

Once she finished the elder mage frowned, her mind now thinking hard as she processed what was said. “I’ll need to check a few things but… I might know what happened to you already.” She said darkly worrying Lucy.

Picking her up, she moved over to the other side of her home before setting Lucy down on the counter, the window shining in over her giving Porlyusica plenty of light. “I’ll have to see what’s happening inside of you this way instead since I can’t get a blood sample. Lie down and strip.”

Lucy looked at her shocked; she had to just strip in front of her? “W-WHAT, WHY?!” Porlyusica looked at her confused before frowning. “Because how else am I going to look through you to see your magic, now streak before I tug your clothes off for you, or else I can just toss you back to your girlfriend and you can be on your way.” She said harshly, not caring for Lucy’s tone.

Lucy looked down embarrassedly before she began to take off her shirt, this felt humiliating. “I don’t understand what the big deal is, were both women,” She sighed shaking her head. ‘Yea but I don’t just display myself to others… yet’

Once she pulled off her shorts she folded them like her shirt setting them down next to her. As she lied down as instructed Porlyusica stood over her before her hands moved above her forming a circle. Suddenly a small magic circle appeared before it began to spin slowly.

“W-what’s that, I’ve never seen this kind of magic before?” The elderly mage scoffed unsurprised. “It’s my own spell I created. It allows me see the magic flowing through others beings and know what kind they have. It was originally used in combat to foreshadow others but it has a much more practical use such as this.

Lucy nodded in awe, a magic that let you know your enemy’s before they used it; you could counter anyone before they even used there first spell. The violet circle slowly rotated clockwise before it stopped and turned the other direction.

“I’ve never seen anything like this…” Porlyusica muttered more to herself then to Lucy. “W-What is it?” Looking back at Lucy she frowned unsure how to tell her. “You’re a Celestial Wizard correct?” Lucy nodded letting her continue.

“Celestial magic is inherently golden by nature, its light shines like the stars but the magic flowing through you… it’s not.” She said darkly as she looked deeper. “S-Somethings wrong with my magic?!” Lucy shrieked in fear.

“Not exactly… it’s still there and quite potent at that. I’ve never seen someone so full of magic, size aside… it almost looks painful to hold.” Lucy looked at her hand as she tried to form a magic circle but nothing appeared. ‘How do I have so much magic if I can’t even feel any?’

“Tell me do you use any other forms of magic?” Lucy shook her head; she had only learned how to use Celestial magic as a kid. She never tried to learn a second form. Porlyusica scowled hearing that, she had hoped the blonde had, but this just made things harder for her now.

“Stay there,” Porlyusica instructed before moving her hands away from Lucy, the magic above dispersing as she left. Stepping to her door she swung it open before scowling as she saw Mirajane standing directly on her doorstep with her arms crossed.

“Well?” “Get in here, we have to talk.” Mirajane’s scowl left hearing the worried tone in the elderly mages voice… something was serious. Quickly she let herself in before moving towards Lucy with a panicked look. “WHY IS SHE NAKED?!”

“None of your business!” “IT IS MY BUISINESS TO KNOW WHY MY LUCY’S NAKED INFRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE…” Mirajane froze looking away; she had just called Lucy hers. “I don’t care what you do in your free time but in here you’ll listen to me or else I’ll send you on a one way trip back to your guild! Now sit down and shut up,” Porlyusica spat, a vain throbbing on her temple at Mirajane’s attitude.

“Mira it’s fine, she just needed to see me like this to look at my magic,” Lucy blushed. Mirajane scowled but said nothing as she took a seat near Lucy. ‘W-Why… why am I yelling at her?’ Mirajane blinked, she usually wasn’t this hostile, not even to Erza.

Porlyusica moved beside them before lifting her hands back over Lucy. “Tell me what you see,” The magic circle reappeared before she moved to the side to show Mirajane. The takeover mage looked through it in surprise as she saw the inside of Lucy but much darker. Through her veins they glowed brightly as a dark purple hue streamed through her lashing out violently.

“W-W-What, What is that?” Mirajane looked at the strange glowing lights confused. “That’s her magic, it’s ignited.” Porlyusica frowned. ‘Ignited?’ Lucy looked at the two frowning mages confused, what did that even mean?

“Can you explain please?” Mirajane said softly, her gentle voice having returned. Porlyusica looked at her oddly before nodding. “Whatever’s flowing through this girl, it’s not her magic anymore. It’s tainted.” Lucy looked at her shocked and terrified.

“T-T-Then, does that mean I can’t, I can’t use magic anymore?” Lucy said feeling tears swelling up on her eyes. Porlyusica shook her head, Lucy and Mirajane’s relief evident. “Any being with magic no matter what kind can still harness it. Yours just isn’t your own anymore. It’s like this new magic was somehow pushed into your system and replaced your own… or more joined with it somehow.”

Mirajane frowned, she had never heard of anything like that before. “What does that mean Porlyusica, tell me is my Lucy going to be ok?” Porlyusica looked back and Lucy and sighed. “As far as I can tell the magic inside her now isn’t causing damage, that’s not to say it won’t later, it’s too early to know but for now she’s safe.”

Both women let out a collective sigh hearing those words. “This would be easier with a blood sample but without one it will take me awhile to fully understand what’s wrong with you.” Porlyusica moved her hands away as she moved towards her bookshelf.

“Why couldn’t you take a blood sample?” Mira asked confused. “The needle wouldn’t go in; it just kind of poked me.” Lucy shrugged. “This new magic is the most likely the cause for your new density,” Porlyusica muttered looking through a book.

“If I had to take a shot in the dark I would say whatever changes to you that have occurred are side effects of your new size. Tell me is there anything else different about you?” Lucy shook her head; she had already told her how she was crushed and drowned. “Well…” Mirajane said quietly as she looked down drawing both women’s attention.

“Yes?” Mirajane looked up biting her lower lip. “This doesn’t leave the room right?” Porlyusica blinked in surprise, her girlfriend could be in danger and she’s worried about doctor patient confidentiality? “I had planned on informing Makarov if that’s what you’re asking.” Mirajane frowned not really liking that but nodded none the less, she already knew her master knew that she liked women so it wasn’t a huge issue, but what she was about to say was still embarrassing!

Sighing Mirajane looked back up before casting her eyes towards Lucy. “Lucy’s sexually weaker.” Lucy and Porlyusica’s eyes widened. ‘W-what, did she just say…’ Lucy looked at Mira shocked. “What does that have to do with anything?” Porlyusica looked at her dryly not particularly caring about their private life.

“W-Well, whenever me and Lucy, well, you know she…she kind of passes out.” Mirajane said blushing, finding it more embarrassing to say in front of others. Lucy was crimson now, why was Mira even telling her this?!

Porlyusica just looked at her oddly. “To my knowledge that’s not a magical ailment.” Mirajane growled glaring back at her, that’s not what she meant! “No you don’t understand, what I’m saying is every time I play with Lucy, no matter what happens after her climax she just faints!” Mirajane finally blurted out making Lucy cry in embarrassment now covering herself.

“MIRA FOR GODS SAKES DON’T JUST TELL HER, ITS EMBARRASSING ENOUGH I DO THAT IN FRONT OF YOU!” Lucy screamed shaking her head. “Hey she said to tell her if something was wrong and you passing out and forgetting what happens counts to me!” Mirajane bit back.

“Wait what was that last part?” Porlyusica’s eyes widened. “What? She, well she forgets what happens every time she passes out. She’s been having memory issues since she shrunk.” Mirajane said with worry. Instantly the elderly mage was facing her book shelf as she strummed through the books with gusto.

“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked confused, Porlyusica had acted like she knew what was going on. A few moments later the she got back up from the lower shelf holding a large black book. Mirajane and Lucy watched her flipping through the pages with a panicked expression, a sense of foreboding filling them both.

Suddenly she stopped on a page before her eyes darted back and forth as she lipped what she read. Looking back up, she had a conflicted expression. “Tell me; along with your memory lapses do you have a problem resisting her?” Porlyusica pointed to Mirajane.

“Resisting Mira? Why would I try to do that,” Lucy asked confused, she loved her Mira. Mirajane looked down before her eyes widened. “S-She, she had trouble resisting Erza last night!” Lucy looked back having not heard that this morning, what all happened the night before?

Porlyusica’s eyes darkened as she set the book down in front of them. “This is worse than I could have imagined…” She said darkly before leaning the book towards Mirajane. Mirajane read down the page, her eyes slowly widening further and further, her jaw slacking as she began to shutter.

“W-W-What, What on Earthland is this magic…?” Lucy climbed over Mira’s arm as she tried to see the page, no words having been said yet. As Lucy looked at the book she felt her breath hitch as she read the marked title of the page.

“Despotism Amalgamate?” Lucy looked at the words confused… “I-Is this a spell?” Porlyusica shook her head. “It’s a type of magic, a forbidden one outlawed by the first magic council over a century ago. This magic to this day was said to be lost but…” Her eyes darted to Lucy with worry.

Lucy’s eyes suddenly widened as did Mirajane’s. “Y-You don’t mean I was hit by something like this?” “There’s no way to know for sure until I run more tests but if everything you’ve said is true then… there’s a very high possibility it is.” Porlyusica sighed, this was catastrophic. If this magic had somehow resurfaced then there was no telling what harm it could do.

Lucy looked back at the book as she began reading quietly.

 

‘Despotism Amalgamate is a forbidden branch of magic where the user imbues the target with his or her will. All magic that forces others to relinquish their humanity is classified as such and hereby outlawed and put in such a category. Most commonly referred to as Oppression Magic, this form of magic can take on many different aspects as it’s form is not solely one type unlike most magical branches.’

‘Magic of this type can take on any or every of the following depending on what type is used. A person’s will, a person’s trust, a person’s emotions, a person’s love, a person’s body, a person’s existence, a person’s size…’

Lucy stopped as she eyes that. Looking at the little number near that segment she quickly looked at the next page where it was marked. Mirajane and Porlyusica looked to just as intrigued and worried. ‘Oppression magic of the strongest from as been said to even change a person’s height. While not many records were recorded, there has been multiple telling of it happening in different countries.’

Lucy stopped reading as she felt her cheeks dripping onto the book below. Reaching up gently she started to wipe her tears away, what was going to happen to her? Mirajane looked down feeling her heartache; she never wanted her Lucy to feel like that after their deal…

Porlyusica looked at the sad couple before taking the book away as she moved to the chair away from them, letting them be alone. Mirajane gentle picked up Lucy before moving to a chair herself to sit with her. “It will be alright Lucy. If this is what happened to you, this just means we know now what’s wrong. I’m sure we’ll find a cure, no magic is permanent.” Mirajane said quietly as she stroked Lucy’s back comfortingly.

She was scared; there was no false assumption she wasn’t.  She was being forced by something and she didn’t even know what. Whimpering softly she continued to cry, she didn’t know if she could live like this the rest of her life, small, passing out and forgetting everything that happens day by day, it sounded like a fate worse than death.

“Mirajane, are you a violent person?” Porlyusica muttered keeping her eyes on the book. “Am I what? N-no I’m not violent.” Mirajane stuttered. She was one of the nicest people in her whole guild. “And yet you barked at me when I tried taking Lucy?” Mirajane scowled about to retort but stopped in her tracks.

‘Why did I yell at her earlier?’ “So I’ll ask again, are you a violent person?” Mirajane shook her head, outside of Erza that had been one of the few times she had actually showed open hostility to someone else. Sighing Porlyusica closed the book before standing back up.

“Take off your dress please.” Mirajane blinked, what did she just say? “W-Why?” Porlyusica didn’t say anything snide; she just kept a stern expression. Mirajane getting no reply frowned but stood back up before setting Lucy down on the table next to her.

Hiking her dress up, she pulled it over her head displaying her voluptuous form to them both frowning. Lifting her hands up Porlyusica activated her magic as a small magic circle appeared her expression only darkening as she looked in.

“This isn’t good…” Mirajane frowned not liking the sound of that. “What’s going on, why do you need to see my magic?” Looking to Lucy She signaled for her to take a look. Lucy walked across the counter before she could see inside the magic circle, her eyes widening.

“Take over magic is silver in nature, wild and unchained… what do you see?” Lucy looked inside Mira seeing a glowing violet outline around her shining white one. “W-What’s happening…?” Lucy said in shock not able to fathom what she was looking at. “Would someone tell me what’s going on!” Mirajane spat angrily.

Both Lucy and Porlyusica looked in surprise seeing the violet lights shine brightly as her temper rose. “Well that’s intriguing,” Moving her hands away the circle began to fade as Porlyusica moved back to the book she had set down.

“I didn’t peg you for the aggressive type Mirajane, things are starting to fall into place,” Porlyusica muttered flipping the book back to the page she left off on. Taking a deep breath Mira tried to calm down but felt her anxiety growing.

“Please just tell me what’s going on,” Lucy looked at her Mira with worry, how could her magic look like that? Porlyusica skimmed the page before finding what she wanted. “Are you two familiar with parasitic magic?” Both shook their head never having heard of such a thing.

“Parasitic magic is a type of magic that leeches off others. Usually it’s used by a caster on others to take something from them or hinder them in some way but this…” She pointed to Lucy then back to Mira. “This is something else. While I was reading I found a brief text that has me worried.” Porlyusica looked back almost sure now.

“While Oppression magic can be dangerous to whom it’s used on, it can be just as deadly to others near the affected. Certain types have been known to spread and become contagious when in contact with others.” Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock, “W-W-Wait, y-your telling m-me I’m going to, to shrink to?!” Lucy looked at her in fearful, this was her fault… she must have infected Mira.

“Don’t be ridicules of course you’re not going to shrink,” Porlyusica said with annoyance making Mirajane face fault. “THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME IT WAS CONTAGIOUS!” Sighing Porlyusica showed her the page.

“It is contagious but what it’s contagious of is unknown!” She slammed the book shut growling. “This magic to my knowledge is mostly unknown, and as it stands I don’t have any recollection of it either. All I know is its affecting both you and Lucy as shown by your magic. How yet I haven’t the faintest idea but my guess is it’s somehow related to your emotions.” Porlyusica finished before she went back to her bookshelf to put the book away.

Mirajane remained quiet, unsure what to say. “You should probably go, I need to be alone.” Mira and Lucy looked at her surprised. “W-W-Wait what about Lucy, you can’t just leave her like this an-“Porlyusica looked over her shoulder scowling.

“I’m not leaving her like that; I need time to figure out what’s wrong with her. Now that I have something to go on I can look into a cure, and I’d proffer to do that in peace without you two bothering me. I hate humans.” Mirajane glared at her but turned to grab Lucy.

“Fine, we’ll leave you to your work then.” She began to storm off grinding her teeth. As she opened the door she was about to slam it before she felt Lucy pinching her hand. Looking down angrily her expression softened seeing Lucy’s worried look.

“Thank you for doing this Porlyusica, it really means a lot to everyone, especially me.” Mirajane muttered shutting the door behind her quietly as she left. Once alone the elderly mage looked back at the door before sighing, her day just got a whole lot more complicated.

Moving back to her shelf she took out a few books before sitting down. With what she knew, she now had a direction to go in to find a way to cure that girl, and hopefully anyone else she might have infected in the process…

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mirajane’s Home ~

 

 

Mirajane quickly shut the door behind her as she entered her home. Walking solemnly towards her couch she gently sat down before reaching between her bosom, and pulling out her shrunken friend. ‘She still looks depressed, I can’t blame her after everything but still.’

“Lucy,” Mirajane said quietly but the blonde showed no outward notice of her. “Lucy!” Mira said more sternly drawing her attention. “I expect to be answered when I speak to you the first time,” She kept a dominate tone making the blonde nod timidly.

“S-Sorry… I’m just a bit out of it right now Mistress…” Lucy mumbled looking back down. Sighing Mira pulled Lucy to her chest cupping her softly. “I know the situation looks grim, but don’t be depressed. All things considered, the situation could have been far worse.”

Lucy looked up in surprise. “How could things be worse?” Mira was about to reply but was cut off by Lucy. “I’m smaller than a person’s hand, I can’t fend for myself in the real world anymore, I black out every time I’m used, I-“Mirajane gripped Lucy tightly silencing her abruptly.

“Don’t cut me off Lucy, bad girl!” Mirajane said angrily, she had to teach her Lucy who was still in charge here. Loosening her grip she took a deep breath calming down before continuing. “Yes things might look bad as you said, but think about everything good that’s come out of this?” Lucy looked at her confused before she felt the crashing realization of her words.

“You wouldn’t have ended up with me the same way if you were normal you know. If you were your normal height I would have given you an offer, but not the one you’re currently under.” Lucy looked up at her in confusion, wasn’t there arrangement predetermined by her?

Seeing the blondes confusion evident she continued, “My original offer Lucy was this. I’d make you my girlfriend, my public one everyone would know. While we dated you and I would be doing things similar to what we do now but I wouldn’t have let you have as much slack as you do now.” Mirajane frowned feeling somewhat bad for what she had first planned for the blonde.

Lucy looked at her perplexed, how was what she had now considered slack?! “You keep me on your body 23 hours of the day Mira.” Lucy deadpanned bringing out a scowl from Mirajane. “I haven’t heard you complain yet; does it bother you that I look after my property?” Lucy looked down; she hadn’t meant it to sound like that.

“You would have been living on your own. You would have been called at my beckon whenever the mood struck me, for all intense and purposes you would have been my slave, like you are now but, I doubt I would have been as kind.” Mirajane scowled, she felt bad that she didn’t care too much for the blonde when she first met her.

“I had a gut feeling Lucy that you would be special so that’s why I made our little arrangement. But what I never thought about before was why you were.” She had just decided to make Lucy hers by any means but… that’s it.

Lucy felt a sense of despair hearing that. ‘She didn’t even like me? She just went on a feeling…’ Mirajane saw Lucy looking worse than before so she quickly lifted her to eye level. “I know that sounds horrible, and it was but that didn’t happen because of this.” She waved her hand over Lucy’s form.

“I got to know you, and take care of you. That’s the reason I changed my offer, I wanted you yes but not just for a slave. Remember what I said in our arrangement?” Lucy tried to remember but her mind was foggy at parts… another *perk* of the magic she was under.

“I told you this and it still applies, you’re my everything Lucy. My pet, my slave, my toy, and love… My love and that hasn’t changed.” Mirajane pulled Lucy closer before giving her a gentle kiss on her face making the blonde shiver as she felt her soft lips against her cheeks.

Mirajane pulled Lucy back smiling warmly, her usual gentle expression now in place. “I can say for a fact I’m happy with how things turned out, and I’d like to believe you are to. So don’t just despair over what’s happened, rejoice to on how things turned out. It’s what I’ve been doing since I met you.” Mirajane chirped happily.

Lucy nodded quietly, she was after all, happy. Lucy suddenly felt herself jerked up as Mirajane got to her feet as she made her way to the front door. “M-Mistress, where are you going?” Mirajane grinned pushing Lucy back between her breasts before opening the door.

“It’s not where I’m going its where we’re going Lucy. I think we need to brighten the mood and I know just the person who will be eager to help.” Mirajane shut the door behind her leaving a very confused Lucy between her bosom as she started walking down the cobblestone pathway leading into the city.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~Fairy Hills, Levy’s Apartment ~

 

                Knock, Knock, knock

“…”

                Knock, Knock, Knock

 

Levy’s eyes slowly drifted open as she groaned. Looking at her clock it was late into the evening, she was more exhausted then she thought to have slept so long. Yawning tiredly she rubbed her eyes until she heard a gentle rapping on her door.

‘Odd,’ getting to her feet she stepped over the now new pile of books she had been reading the night before as she made her way over to the front door. Unlocking it she yawned once more before opening the door to see who it was.

Instantly she was awake as she saw Mirajane smiling brightly as she stood there with her hands behind her back. “Good evening Levy, I hope you had a pleasant sleep.” Mirajane said sweetly. “M-M-MIRA?! W-W-What are you doing here?”

Stepping past the small mage Mira let herself in before her eyes darkened. Looking back at Levy, the small girl eeped seeing the disapproval in her eyes. “I told you to keep this place clean and it’s filthier then last time.” Levy shivered in freight, Mira’s gaze was scary!

“Hmm, maybe I should just go and not tell you what I came to do,” She sighed about to leave but instantly Levy zipped by her as she scampered around in a panic to clean up her messy apartment. Mirajane had to stifle a giggle; she loved messing with her little bookworm.

Ten minutes later Mirajane rubbed her finger against Levy’s desk inspecting for dust and grinned, she could get stuff done when she was properly motivated, the apartment was spotless now. Levy lay on her bed panting tiredly; sweat dripping down her body as she tried to catch her breath, the fear of Mira leaving her too great to ignore.

Mirajane walked over to Levy’s bed before sitting down next to the once again tired mage. “M-M-Mira… is everything ok?” Levy stuttered out as she looked up at the elder Strauss with worry. “Why wouldn’t everything be fine?” Levy was unsure herself but two visits back to back, either something was wrong or this was Lucy related.

“Then is Lulu alright?” Mira smiled, it was nice to see Levy worried for her little friend. “Well that’s what brought me here actually. After Lucy and I talked with Porlyusica she didn’t exactly have good news and Lucy was feeling a bit down. So I thought I’d bring her here so you guys could chat for a little, I’m sure talking with someone will make her feel better.” Mirajane smiled before she reached between her breasts and tugged Lucy out, the surprised blonde having heard what was said but now had a picture to place with the voices.

“O-Oh hey Levy,” Lucy waved embarrassedly as she was dropped before the large script mage. “I’ll let you two catch up,” Mirajane waved about to leave but was stopped by Levy’s voice. “W-W-Wait you’re leaving? Why’d you bring Lucy here to talk if you weren’t staying?”

Mirajane looked over her shoulder smirking. “Because I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. I promised you a little surprise if you helped me with Lucy’s, well… surprise.” Lucy looked at them oddly, what surprise?

Levy looked back at Lucy then back to Mirajane confused. “While I’m away she’s all yours, do with her what you wish.” Mirajane snickered before directing her gaze to Lucy. “And Lucy, while I’m gone what Levy says goes, the same rules apply as they did for Erza.” She waved before making her way to the door leaving the two mages on the bed to themselves.

As the door clicked shut the room was silent, both girls timid to one another. “W-W-Well t-that was unexpected…” Levy muttered shyly looking away from Lucy. “Y-Y-Yea… tell me about it.” Lucy sighed; this day was just one of those days.

“W-Well since you’re here I guess we can talk.” Levy smiled looking back to Lucy. Returning her grin the two began to catch up, this being the first time they actually had a chance to since Lucy had abruptly shrunk.

After Lucy had gone over what had happened with Porlyusica the atmosphere changed for the worse leaving both girls quiet as they let the words hang. “S-So this is some kind of lost magic then?” Lucy nodded, the name Porlyusica called it was Oppression magic but now thinking back, the dark mage who had cast it on her called it something else.

“I’m not sure what it was, it had to be something from that branch but the name was something different entirely.” Lucy sighed shaking her head, if only her memories would come back to her! Levy suddenly froze as she wore a blank expression.

“Hey Levy, earth to Levy?” Lucy waved her arms but the bluenette had a distant stare. Immediately she got up before scampering over to a small bookshelf near her desk. Lucy looked at the scene in confusion, Levy kneeling over the now forming pile of books as she flipped over something before tossing it to the floor to find something else.

‘Mira’s not going to like this when she comes back,’ Lucy frowned having heard said mages berating of her friend. “HERE IT IS!” Levy screamed as she held up a large tome startling Lucy. Running back to her bed she hopped on excitedly as Lucy was bounced up by her display.

“H-H-HEY LEVY!” Lucy screamed trying to gather her bearing’s after her sudden ascent into the air. “O-Oh Sorry Lulu,” Levy blushed rubbing the back of her head embarrassed, she had to show her this though. Levy flipped open the book before her nimble fingers flipped from page to page in rapid succession as she searched for something.

“What’s that?” Lucy looked at the cover but saw it blank, ‘Probably one of those don’t judge a book types,’ Lucy thought dryly. “This is an encyclopedia of magic, it’s a bit out dated but something you mentioned before seems familiar to me, I remember why now.”

Levy continued flipping before she slammed her finger on a page. “RIGHT HERE LOOK!” Levy quickly flipped the book over showing Lucy the page. The blonde’s eyes widened over the title of the new section. “Category D –Banned magic’s?” Levy nodded before she pointed to the text near the bottom.

Lucy looked at the paragraph before she went pale. “S-Suppression Magic?” Lucy stuttered a bit shocked such a thing existed; did this have something to do with her? As she quietly read the text she began to understand why Levy had brought this to her attention.

‘Suppression magic is an outlawed magic once very popular amongst newly formed guilds. While the magic alone isn’t dangerous it can be easily used for malign purposes. The greatest example recorded being of the Gorgon’s Eye guild, whose members…’ Lucy felt her blood run cold.

‘W-Who’s member’s used its power to eradicate the memories of their helpless victims before selling them into slavery. The guild once found out was quickly disband by the magic council along with all of its members either locked away on accusation of being a part of the guilds plan or excommunicated and stripped of their rights to join any guilds in Fiore…’

Quickly Lucy skimmed the page not wanting to learn of its uses but what it actually did. ‘Suppression magic is one of the mind, used to render enemy’s helpless as there mind works against them. The most common example being…’ Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Blacking out and waking with Amnesia!” Levy grinned. “T-T-then, what I’m under, is it somehow both Oppression and Suppression magic?” Levy shrugged, this was all just a theory after all. “Magic can be mixed in many ways, take Ice magic; it’s a mixture of both water and climate magic.”

“Yea but those are elements, this is something much darker,” Lucy frowned, this just got more and more complicated. “We’ll have to tell Mistress when she gets back, maybe she’ll be able to-“Lucy eeped as she was suddenly picked up before Levy looked her in the eyes with a mischievous smile.

“What, don’t I get a little praise for finding this out,” She chuckled dangling Lucy back and forth. “L-Levy, d-don’t hold me like that,” Lucy blushed embarrassed, before her skirt slowly slipped off her where Levy pinched it. As predicted Lucy screamed as it slid out of the garment letting her land on the soft mattress below leaving a surprised Levy with the discarded skirt.

“Streaking in front of me? That’s pretty naughty Lulu,” Levy grinned coyly before her eyes zoned in on Lucy’s bare crotch, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her skirt?! “LEVY THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU… know… it…” her words died as she saw the hungry gaze of her friend as she was eyes lustfully, it was the same look Mira and Erza had given her right before they-.

Suddenly she was gripped again as Levy fidgeted a bit were she sat looking Lucy over. “I-I-I’ve never noticed how… attractive you look like this Lu, w-well I mean small like this.” Levy licked her lips feeling her cheeks darken; Lucy just looked so… delicious.

“L-L-Levy?” Lucy whispered, unsure what had come over her friend all of a sudden. “Shhh, just relax Lucy… I want to play,” Levy purred before her dainty fingers moved under Lucy’s shirt giving it a swift tug up. The blonde didn’t have a chance to resist as her shirt was tugged off leaving Lucy with nothing on.

‘W-what’s… what’s happening to her?’ Lucy looked up at her brightly lit eyes, her excitement showing from the lecherous look she presented. ‘All… All three of them they…’ Lucy tried to comprehend it but she was drawing blanks.

She understood why Mirajane and even Erza acted like this with her but Shy, timid Levy?! It was at that moment she felt the crashing realization surround her. It was her; she had to be the cause of everyone acting like this. “LEVY WAIT!” Lucy screamed startling the bluenette.

“W-What is it Lulu?” Levy looked pained as she stopped touching the blonde. “T-This, this isn’t, well I mean you’re… This is the magic!” Lucy finally screamed. Levy looked at her surprised before frowning, that did make sense now that she thought it through. Silenced passed the two as different emotions played out on Levy’s features till one finally won over.

A small smile crept up Levy’s face making Lucy feel trepidation; it was the same as before. “I don’t know Lucy, I really like you. I mean I really, really like you.” Levy grinned before her fingers began moving back up and down Lucy’s naked form as she started to feel her curves and crevices once more.

“L-L-LEVY, S-stop this, this isn’t-“Lucy was silenced however as Levy placed a finger over her mouth. “Do you remember what Mira said?” Lucy looked away, she knew full well what her Mistress said but the situation had changed, she was the cause of this, them!

“She said to listen to me Lulu, and I want you to listen to me now.” Levy said eagerly. “I want to play with you, I want to feel you, and I want to use you, understand? And I don’t care if you think this is magic, it’s what I feel for you that makes me want to do this with you Lulu.” Levy blushed removing her finger before moving it lower between her legs causing the blondes breath to hitch.

As soon as her finger moved between Lucy’s legs it was over. Lucy groaned knowing what would come next as her body started to grind against her finger causing the script mage to giggle at her eagerness. ‘I, I can’t control myself… even with her.’

Lucy just stopped trying now and gave in, the pleasure already flooding into her system. Surrendering herself to her friend she let the large girl have free reign of her body, she couldn’t fight the lust building up inside, after just one touch she felt ready to scream!

Levy’s pinched each of Lucy’s feet between her thumb and index finger’s before spreading her legs open, displaying the blonde’s shaven crotch to her. “You, look beautiful Lulu…” Levy mumbled before craning her head down and inhaling sharply, a shiver following through embarrassing the blonde further.

Bringing Lucy closer Levy’s tongue lulled out before licking her lips with anticipation. Feeling the hot breath blowing against her already excited lips was driving Lucy crazy, she needed Levy now! “LEVY PLEASE!” Lucy finally screamed struggling hard in her grip.

“Please what?” Levy grinned coyly as she blew gently onto Lucy’s eager lower lips. “P-Please… this is painful…” Lucy whimpered as she clenched her eyes shut. Levy felt a sense of pride as her simple actions caused her friend so much pent-up tension.

“We’ll all you had to do was ask, Lulu” Levy whispered before her tongue dived down into Lucy causing the blonde to scream in pleasure. Levy moaned into Lucy as she tasted her excitement, her flavor, the way she screamed, it was euphoric!

Lucy tried to grind against Levy’s tongue, her need for release to great, she couldn’t control herself. Seeing her friend’s actions made the script mage grin viciously and she pulled her crotch to her lips before sucking softly on her folds.

The effect was immediate as Lucy’s wales of pleasure doubled, tears streaming down her cheeks as she felt the intoxicating pleasure coursing through her body, it was better than last time, every time it just got better and better, no matter what anyone did with her it only got stronger.

‘This is amazing; I know why Mira wanted her now… she’s perfect.’ Levy praised her friend’s tiny ministrations, her screams of ecstasy, her sweet flavor, her soft skin against her own perk lips, everything was perfect.

Within minutes Lucy reached her peak, the almost painful pleasure coursing her climax. Levy’s tongue proved too much, she wasn’t even able to hold out as long as she did with Mira’s fingers. Screaming Lucy bucked with what little movement she could as her orgasm shot through her into Levy’s waiting tongue and mouth.

The bluenette sucked on Lucy moaning in pleasure, the new flavors of her excitement turning her on ever more. Reaching between her own legs Levy began rubbing the outside of her panties underneath her white short, she needed her there now!

Pulling Lucy away her saliva connected them together making her blush before she lowered Lucy down. “It’s my turn now; I want to feel you thrash inside me like you did with my tongue…” Levy suddenly stopped seeing Lucy’s unmoving form.

Slowly the haze over her eyes faded as she looked at her friend with worry. “Crap Lulu!” Levy shook Lucy now heartbroken she had forgotten one vital detail. ‘Lu passes out after she climaxes…’ Levy slammed her fist into her bed angrily, her own lust boiling over at this point.

“DAMNIT!” Levy screamed shaking her head; it wasn’t fair she wanted to feel Lucy inside her! Her attention was drawn to her front door however as the latch clicked shut alerting her to someone’s presence.

“I made the same mistake my first time with her to,” Mirajane chuckled softly shaking her head; she was in a similar enraged state as her Levy was. “W-W-When will she wake up!” Levy almost screeched, her legs fidgeting under her.

“Well if you leave her alone about 2 to 3 hours on average.” Mira shrugged having timed it on many occasions. Levy’s face contorted to one of pure terror. “But,” Mirajane bit her lower lip grinning. “You can just wake her up yourself, that’s what I do.”

Levy looked at her then back to Lucy before giving her a gentle shake but nothing changed. “S-She’s not stirring though,” Levy whimpered. Sighing Mirajane walked towards Levy’s kitchen before grabbing a cup off her counter and filling it with tap water.

“Well of course shaking her won’t wake her she’s unconscious not asleep,” Mira scowled before setting the glass down next to Levy’s bed stand. Reaching down Mira tugged Lucy out of Levy’s hands much to her dismay before dangling her over the glass.

“You have to wake her body up before you wake her consciousness,” Mira grinned before dropping her midair letting the small mage free fall into the cup of water. Within seconds of being submerged Lucy screamed, surfacing as she thrashed in the water, unaware of her surroundings.

“W-WHAT, WHY, W-W-WATER,” Lucy tried to say a sentence but her body shook violently in the frigid water. “See she’s up now,” Mirajane smirked before reaching in and tugging the shivering blonde out. Lucy on instinct, this not being the first time having happened curled up in Mira’s hands as she tried to cling to her warmth.

“C-C-Can’t you find a-another way to do that.” Lucy whimpered hating how her Mistress woke her after their fun. “Well you were the one who told me to wake you in the first place, it’s not my fault this is the only method that works so far.” She shrugged before sitting down next to the surprised bookworm.

‘I could have just splashed water on her?’ Mira lifted Lucy closer to her face before giving her a chaste kiss making the blonde smile warmly and cuddle against her lips. “Did my little Lucy have fun with my Levy while I was out?” Lucy blushed nodding quietly; she couldn’t recall what happened but the pleasant feeling between her legs was a dead giveaway.

Levy’s lust had died down now and her mind was starting to come back to her as she remembered what had been going on before she suddenly lusted over her friend. “H-Hey Lulu, do you remember what you said about this magic?” Lucy perked up before scowling, this was nothing new to her but she didn’t have the faintest idea what Levy was talking about.

“S-Sorry Levy but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Levy nodded frowning, this was the first time she witnessed Lucy’s memory loss. “Hey Mira I have something I need to show you.” Mirajane’s brow rose as Levy lifted a large book up from the side of the bed.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

“A-Are you sure this is accurate?” Mirajane stuttered out clutching the book as she read over the page again and again. “Well as accurate as it can be, the books outdated by 10 years but what was written then should still be accurate now. This is all just a theory though, there’s no definitive proof we have to go off of.” Levy scowled, it was all just a hunch in the long run.

“But this could be the last thing Porlyusica needs.” Mirajane grinned, this sounded like a hybrid magic to her. “I’ll have to run over to her home later to show her, I’m positive if she can pin this down with Oppression magic we’ll be able to find out what spell was used on my Lucy.” Mirajane said happily hugging the book tightly to her chest.

“Later?” Mira looked back at a very confused Levy and Lucy. “If this is so important shouldn’t we get this to Porlyusica now?” Levy asked curiously before she saw a grin forming on the elder mages lips. “Well… I just thought you’d like your reward for Lucy’s surprise now.” Mirajane smirked.

“M-My surprise?” Lucy stuttered unsure what the two were talking about. Mira looked back at Lucy before shrugging, there was no point keeping her in the dark anymore she already had her clothes. “Well I tasked Levy with finding a way to make your clothes grow with you in case you changed back abruptly. There’s no way of knowing if you’ll grow little by little over time or all at once.” Mira shrugged before grabbing Lucy’s discarded clothes from the bed.

“She’s going to rune inscribe your clothes so when you do grow back they’ll grow with you.” She chirped happily. Lucy looked at her friend in shock; she didn’t know that was possible? “Y-Yea… but I never got a chance to do it yet though…” Levy rubbed the back of her head embarrassed.

“Well you’ll have a chance later but for now, your reward?” Mirajane purred rubbing her hand over Levy’s thigh causing the young mage to shudder from her touch. Lucy shivered feeling her legs beginning to twitch; it was happening this soon already!

Before she could react, a set of fingers wrapped around her naked frame lifting her up. Looking back Mirajane grinned mischievous. This was going to be something she would want to remember. “Hey Levy, “Mirajane lifting Lucy’s head towards her mouth smirking. “How about a kiss?”

Levy nodded, her lust beginning to boil over once more. Lucy watched with baited breath as Levy’s puckered lips came closer towards her face, her eyes closing as she leaned in to kiss her Mistress. Mirajane’s free hand moved behind Levy’s head before pulling her forward roughly, their lips crashing into one another’s as they kissed, Lucy’s small frame being sandwiched by their perk lips in the process.

Levy groaned feeling Mirajane pressing her tongue against her lips dominantly, Lucy’s small head being shoved forward into hers. Yielding to her, Levy opened her mouth as she felt Mira pushing Lucy further into their kiss, the small mages struggles only adding to her growing excitement.

Mirajane’s hunger grew, the dominate side she just couldn’t suppress in the blondes presence, it was coming out she could feel it. Biting Levy’s lower lips making the smaller girl whimper Mira pulled away clenching Lucy between her teeth.

“Shtrip” Mira grunted out as best she could as she sucked on the upper half of Lucy. Levy nodded submissively, she’d was timid for a reason, when Mira told her to do something she did it without hesitation. Mirajane eyed Levy lustfully, her perk lips, her small feminine frame, her budding breasts, she was beauty in her eyes.

Lucy coughed as she struggled in Mirajane’s mouth, she could never recall the exact details of what happens with her after she’s been used but she remembered this, or more felt a sense of Deja vu. This wasn’t the first time she was sucked on like a piece of candy.

Soon she felt Mirajane gripping her legs before she was sucked on harder and tugged roughly at the same time. Thankfully Mira’s lips gave first before her hand did as she was popped out of her mouth, fresh air greeting her as she gulped it in greedily.

“Oh Lucy,” Mirajane hummed in a sing song voice before turning her around to look towards Levy. Lucy’s froze her legs spasming now as she felt her lust grow uncontainable. Levy lay on the bed shivering with excitement, her rear sticking up on display for Mirajane exposing her most intimate of places.

“You like what you see?” Mira whispered next to Lucy’s ears. The tiny blonde nodded feeling her mind haze over, the craving she felt for Levy now overwhelming her. “Well guess what, she’s mine… just like you. I may not own her but she’s still mine not yours.” Mira continued whispering huskily, enjoying the way Lucy fidgeting in her grasp.

“It must be hard knowing your Mistress owns something other than you, well don’t feel bad Lucy. She’s just a person, you’re my only toy.” Mirajane smirked seeing Lucy freeze up in her hand. “Oh? Does it bother you knowing I view you as my plaything and nothing else? Well to bad because that’s what you are, my, toy.” Mirajane couldn’t control herself anymore as she saw Lucy panting softly in her hand; this was turning her on more than it was herself.

Leaning forward she cupped Levy’s rear making the smaller mage eep in surprise by her forcefulness. “Look at that, I bet you wish you were my size so you could grab her ass, the feeling of her soft cheeks squishing between each of your fingers, its orgasmic.” Mirajane grinned seeing Levy and Lucy reacting the same to her words.

“But at the same time I wish I was your size Lucy, that way I could do this myself,” Mirajane whispered huskily as her fingers gripped Levy’s cheek firmly as she spread her ass apart. Lucy felt her body being moved forward and knew what was happening.

The same thing happened with Erza apparently but she didn’t care. Seeing Levy’s puckered anus coming into view she felt no disgust, no need to get away, only the unnatural urge to be closer to her filthy hole. “M-M-Mira, W-Wait…” Mirajane stopped casting her gaze towards Levy.

“What?” Mirajane said rather impatiently, she didn’t like being stopped. “I-Its, w-well I mean me… I haven’t showered yet, I only came home a day ago from my mission.” Levy looked down ashamed. Mirajane felt her grin grow tenfold, this just got a lot more entertaining.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Mirajane chirped happily before her gripped suddenly tightened on Levy’s cheek. “This just means I get to test another theory,” She grinned before shoving Lucy’s head down into Levy’s crack making the bluenette shriek in surprise.

“B-B-But it, its d-dirty and Lulu-“, “Will be perfectly fine and even enjoy it,” Mira chuckled as she twisted Lucy’s body back and forth feeling no struggles from the blonde. ‘She’ll really like this,’ chuckling she heard Levy squealing and knew she got the blonde were she wanted her.

Giving her a quick thrust she felt Levy’s anus give as Lucy was shoved inside her. Lucy’s mind was screaming at her to do something but she just remained still as her body was thrust inside her friend. She felt filth and sweat all around her, along with the terrible smell, she felt humiliated but with those feelings came her lust… she liked being used like this.

Mira moved her finger between Lucy’s legs wiggling it as she rubbed her crotch. This time the blonde began to move but not trying to get free, no, trying to grind against her. “Good girl, now show Levy the pleasure you showed Erza last night.”

Mira smirked before gripping Lucy’s legs tightly and thrusting her all the way inside the screaming script mage. Levy was trying her hardest between her shrieks of pleasure but the feeling of her friend sliding deeper in her ass was driving her insane.

“M-M-Mira, s-she’s, she’s going deeper…” Mirajane slapped Levy’s ass giggling, “Well I would hope so; it only feels better the deeper she goes you know.” Tugging her rear closer Mira leaned down before her tongue lulled out.

“My turn,” She purred before leaning down to taste Levy’s quivering nether lips. Levy mewed cutely as her hands clenched the sheets below her, the ecstasy she was being given was intoxicating! With every lick Mira gave her she could feel Lucy struggling, almost as if trying to match it.

“Squeeze you ass, grip Lucy hard, make her feel trapped inside you where my toy belongs,” Mira grinned viciously before going back to her skilled cunnilingus. Levy nodded absently, she’d never disobeyed Mira, and she couldn’t stop now.

Clenching her ass she cried as she felt Lucy’s frantic kicking inside her, the shocks of pleasure shooting through her like she had never felt before. “Yes, indulge in my Lucy; enjoy my plaything like I have. You’ve earned it.” Mirajane chuckled before going back down on the shuttering girl.

Lucy tried her hardest to touch herself, to feel her release but her arms were bound to her sides by Levy’s tight anal muscles. “P-P-Please,” she whimpered quietly, the need to great to ignore. It didn’t matter where she was, she knew full well what was going on all around her but she didn’t care, she only wanted pleasure.

Grinding her hips forward she rubbed herself against Levy’s inner walls, the darkness around her blocking her vision as she tried desperately to rub her swollen labia, it was beginning to hurt! Screaming Lucy thrashed inside Levy as she rubbed against her, filth and sweat getting in her face and hair but she just didn’t care.

Mirajane pulled back in surprise as she heard Levy’s voice reach new octaves as she thrashed on the bed, what the hell was Lucy doing inside her? Grinning cheshirely Mira just continued gently lapping at her folds, not too fast to let her climax but enough to leave her helpless.

Levy was in heaven and hell and she knew it. Mira gave her one last lick before deciding she had enough, after all she couldn’t just keep teasing her like that forever… she wanted her turn. Gently her teeth surrounded Levy’s small clit before giving her a quick bite causing the bluenette’s eyes to widen as she screamed her release, her orgasm shooting from her like a torrent into Mirajane’s eager lips, ‘Delicious, almost as sweet as Lucy’s.’

Still holding Levy up Mirajane slowly lowered her back to the bed seeing Levy’s strength leave her after just one orgasm. “She’s something else isn’t she,” Levy panted as her tongue hung out, she didn’t care how obscene it looked she just felt herself in a state of bliss the likes she had never experienced before.

“S-She’s, Lulu’s still…” Levy whimpered feeling her friend’s violent thrashes still inside her. ‘Save some for me Lucy, I’m eager to,’ Mirajane licked her lips before leaning lower. “This might feel odd but just relax for me Levy alright?”

The script mage didn’t have time to inquire what she meant before she eeped in shock as she felt Mira’s tongue pressing against her anus. “W-W-WAIT MIRA!” Levy screeched feeling embarrassment. “I-It’s still dirty!” Mirajane opened an eye to look at her before closing it once more to go back to her filthy hole.

‘Like I care,’ she smiled working her tongue deeper inside Levy’s anus. It didn’t take her long before she finally felt Lucy’s foot wiggling against the tip of her tongue. Pressing her lips on all sides she began working her tongue hard feeling Lucy’s body slowly coming back to her.

‘Levy should feel honored, I haven’t done this for anyone before,’ there never was a need to before she only copied what other’s had done to her. Soon she felt Lucy’s foot come out and wrapped her lips around her ankle.

Giving her a hard tug half of Lucy came out before she repositioned her lips over her waist, her tongue working between the blondes legs driving her crazy as she began kicking against her. ‘Yes, writhe in pleasure, know only I can give you the release you want,’ Mirajane had a hazed expression knowing only she could drive Lucy to such levels of pleasure is she so chose to.

Lucy screamed shaking violently inside Levy, her arms pinned to her sides as she kicked against Mirajane’s tongue desperately trying to bring it closer to her aching labia. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long as her orgasm built up, after everything that had happened she had hit her peak.

Letting out a final scream of pleasure she thrashed on Mira’s tongue giving her, her release as she climaxed. Mirajane moaned along with Levy as she drank in her Lucy’s essence, she had grown addicted to the taste, she didn’t even know if it was possible her to go without it day by day anymore.

Feeling the blonde go limp Mirajane tugged the rest of her out looking as her unconscious form. She was filthy; she’d need a bath later. Grinning Mirajane hiked her dress up before tugging her own panties down.

“M-Mira?” The elder Strauss cast her gaze to Levy. “Yes? ”,”W-What are you doing with Lulu, s-shouldn’t you wake her up?”  Mirajane had thought about waking her little Lucy but she deserved a rest, for now. “I’ll let her sleep; she’ll need her energy when she wakes up.” Mirajane grinned bringing Lucy towards her ass. “After all, it’s my turn next!”

Levy watched mesmerized as Mirajane pushed Lucy’s unconscious form inside her ass with ease, apparently she was well lubed from all the places she had just been. Once Mira was satisfied with her placement she pulled her panties back up before pushing her dress back in place.

Standing back up Mirajane got off Levy’s bed stretching a bit, even without her own orgasm she had worked up quite a sweat. She had intended to join in on their fun for a while but she was feeling rather lonely without her Lucy, and she wanted some private time with the tiny mage considering she might not remain tiny much longer.

“Well I have to go now Levy, I trust you can do that favor for me by the time I come back?” Levy looked up dazed with a pleasant smile. “O-Of course Mira, I’ll do everything for you, and for Lulu.” Mirajane smiled warmly before she patted her head affectionately. “Good girl.”

Mirajane waved goodbye quickly as she made her way towards the door, she wanted to talk with Porlyusica quickly; after all she had a pent up itch only her little Lucy could scratch for her…

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed and i beseech you to review, i only got one review last time and while i'm over joyed to read even one it made me kind of sad, that i wasn't doing to well so please, stroke my ego i'm a petty man :P

 

I'll try to update within the next few days so i hope you all look foward to that and, Enjoy...

 

Until next time ~