- Text Size +

I taped her to the front side of my underwear. I looked down at her and rose it up to my body. Her legs were touching my ballsack, and her face under my dick. She kept struggling under me which only made me smile. She making her situation worse while making mines better.  I decided to relax for a while. I got a couple of beers and took them to the living room. Opened one up and started messing with the tiny in my pants.

                I can’t believe where I’m at now, in his underwear. I was stuck in the crotch area with my head almost touching the backside of his cock. I felt him beginning to walk. When he was walking my face kept getting closer to his dick and then further again. I began moving my legs to get free, but all I was doing was kicking his balls lightly which didn’t seem like it was doing anything. He stopped walking and sat down somewhere. It felt like ages for something to happen, but then I felt something from outside pushing me closer to the huge monster.

                I kept drinking while rubbing her on my crotch again. I wonder how she’s feeling right now being trapped down there? Oh well it felt amazing. And this beer was tasting great too, I just couldn’t stop drinking. I started to slow down a bit because I didn’t want to cum quite yet again. So I stopped and laid back on my sofa watching TV while opening up another beer. After a while I brought my hand down to my crotch again and I didn’t feel here in my boxers anymore. She escaped.

                “Not again.” Is what I thought when I was being rubbed against his crotch again. I don’t know if I take anymore of this. My face was being rubbed against the tip again but it felt different this time. I can’t really explain it maybe because there’s barely any light, or maybe because my arms are tapped to the fabric, but something felt different this time. After what felt like forever he started to slow down. I wonder why he was doing does but then he stopped. When he stopped I noticed that the tape that was keeping me together was loose. I slowly moved my hands out of the tape. I then lightly lifted his ballsack so my legs can come out. Then I saw a opening by his right leg which led me out of his underwear and into his living room. His living room was massive. The TV looked like 100 I MAX combined. Everything looked so big. But I had to escape. I climbed down from the sofa from a loose thread and got to the ground.  I began walking on the carpet ground slowly so he won’t see me. I was somewhat far from him. Then I looked above and saw that he had a face of shock. His hand was by his crotch. HE FINALLY KNOWS THAT I’M GONE. I had to find a hiding place quick. I didn’t had time to hide under a chair or sofa. I noticed that a empty bottle of Gatorade was almost in front of me. I started to run towards the bottle hoping that he didn’t see me. I finally got to the bottle and climbed in. When I climbed in I accidently rolled the bottle a little bit. Hopefully he didn’t see it.

                She’s gone. I have to find her quick. I started to scan the room looking for a tiny. “You really like making things worse don’t you.” I said out loud to scare her. When I thought all hope was lost I noticed something. An empty Gatorade bottle moved for no reason. I started to walk towards the bottle and picked it up. To my surprise she was in it. She looked so scared that I caught her. “Oh, there you are. You really thought you can escape. Well let me put you somewhere you’ll never escape from me.” I opened my mouth and began to tip the bottle towards my mouth.

                I’m safe, I’m safe. He will never find me here. I heard him walking around but stopped. Did he find me? Then the stomps were getting closer to me and stopped right next to me. PLEASE PLEASE. The bottle started to rise up. NO how did he find me?! Seeing the smile on his face was so frightening. I heard what him talking but some of the sound was muffled, but I did hear him here and there. Then he said something that confused and scared me. “Somewhere you’ll never escape from me.” The bottle began to tip towards his open mouth. I was trying my best to grab on to something but I couldn’t. I began sliding down the bottle towards the dark cavern that is his mouth. I got closer to the tip of the bottle, but then he tipped the bottle away from his mouth and began laughing.

                I tipped the bottle towards my mouth looking at the bottle seeing her fear. I was so amazing to see her flail around trying to get away from death. But I had more plans for her. I tipped the bottle back down and looked at her fall back down to the bottom of the bottle. I laughed at her being all scared. I looked down at her and began talking. “Did you really think I was going to kill you? You’re my pet and I don’t like killing my pets. But I don’t like my pets misbehaving, so I like to give them a time out. Do you know what happens when I drink too much beer?” She looked confused. I then unzipped my pants and lowered the bottle. “I always have to go to the bathroom.” I whipped my dick out and put it through the top of the bottle. I looked at the side of the bottle and saw her beating the sides of the bottle wanting to get out. I closed my eyes, sighed and let it my bladder go.

                He moved the bottle away from his mouth tipped it so I fell back down to the bottom. He looked down from me and began talking to me about not wanting to actually kill me, but he will still punish me. That made me scared even more. Then he said something about drinking a lot of beer. I didn’t understand what he was saying until I was being lowered past his now unzipped pants. I knew what he was going to do. NO NO NO NOT THIS!!! I began hitting the sides in a futile attempt to escape. Then I saw his dick come through the top of the bottle.  I had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I was trapped about to be punish with his urine. I looked up and saw the urethra opening and a amber stream started to shoot out. I tried to dodge the stream but the bottle started to fill up. I had to swim in this awful smelling liquid.  Then without looking, I accidently moved towards the stream and was pulled under the putrid liquid. I got some in my mouth as I tried to surface. Then the stream died down, save for a couple of squirts that hit me again in my face. It was so horrible, but luckily it stopped. He took his dick out of the bottle and talked to me again. “This is your time out.” He then held the cap over the bottle and sealed me in with no escape. I tried to hear his muffles through the bottle. “You be nice in there.” HE began to laugh. He was shaking the bottle around mixing me with the urine.  I closed my eyes and held my breath so I wouldn’t get any in my mouth or eyes. He put the bottle on the table in front of the sofa and began to watch TV while looking at me with a smile on his face. and began to watch TV while looking at me with a smile on his face.