- Text Size +

I took my little shrunken lady to the bathroom. I felt her struggling in my fingers wanting to get out, but I won’t let her. The feeling of her soft boobs on my finger made me even more aroused. We finally arrived to the bathroom. I walked towards the toilet and stated to lift the lids. I felt her struggle even more as if she knew what was going to happen. She got part of it right. “OH we are going to have so much fun.”  I said while rubbing my thumb over her body. I felt an erection coming on. I held her close to my face. On the sided there was a bottle of Vaseline. I opened the bottle and talked to her. “Let me lube you up first.” “what you mean?” “Oh you’ll see.” I hovered her over the bottle and dropped her in. She fell face first into the bottle. Just seeing her backside almost made me cum right there but I held it in. I took my finger and started to rub her in the Vaseline. I heard her scream while being rubbed. I turn her over so I can get her backside too. She looked so scared, it just made me more excited.

                I was scared. I saw the lust in his eyes and there was no way to stop this. I kept struggling in his hand trying to escape but he held on strong. He walked to the toilet and started to lift them up. He began rubbing me with his thumb, and I thought I saw a bulge in his pants. I heard him say a couple of things before he held me over a bottle of what looks like Vaseline. He let go of my legs and I started to free fall. I was screaming until I landed in the jelly. It was so hard to move. The jelly was tough but yet soft at the same time so I couldn’t move. I felt a finger on my back which made me move back and forth in the jelly, some of it got in my mouth. He then flipped me over so he can rub me on my back. I began to look at him seeing a hunger within him. He took me out of the jelly and held me in front of his face. “You know you look funny right now. All covered in that jelly I can’t wait to use you somewhere special.” Special? When I thought of that I heard a zipper like sound and even heard something drop. “Let’s get started.”

                I took her out of the jelly and held her in front of my face. She still look so hot all covered in that white jelly. I felt that it could be very soft. I took in the power that I had right now over the tiny. Her body just looked amazing. Her tits were about between a B or a C cup, and her ass was nice and round I even think I see a camel toe too. All of which are covered in jelly. I moved my other hand down to my pants and unzipped my pants, then took off the pant button. The pant fell to the ground while I was still looking at her basking in the power. “Let’s get started.” I began to lower her down to my penis. I felt her moving her body in my fist trying to get out again. She was scared and, I was hungry.  I stopped her in front of my slit. She stared in awe at the slit then got scared even more when I moved her in closer and closer til her head touched it. It felt amazing, she kept moving her head side to side to get away but it only made it feel better for me. I lifted my thumb and pressed it in the back of her head. I rubbed her head around my slit. I felt precum coming out dripping over her face. I felt so great that I began to moan. I went on for a couple minutes more. After a while I moved her away and looked down at her. “Now time for the best part”

                I felt myself being lowered. I was scared because I knew what to expect when I heard a zipper. Going past his navel and seeing a patch of hair too I knew what to come. HE stopped his hand in front of his already erected penis. I stared at the piss slit in front of me amazed. It was huge, bigger than me. It was even pretty wide to. Then I felt the hand moving closer,  closer to the slit. I started to struggle some more but I couldn’t stop the inevitable. I closed my eyes and moved my head side to side. I felt the raw skin of his slit. It was warm and I heard the sound of his heart pumping from the blood flowing through. I then felt something behind my head which started to rub my head into the slit even more. I heard a moan from above when I started to feel something wet and sticky going down my head. I couldn’t do anything but just scream and try not to swallow what I finally guessed to be pre cum. I then felt myself be pulled away from the slit and looked above to his face. I looked at him and what I heard got me afraid even more. “Now time for the best part.”

                I lowered her past my penis and held her directly under my manhood. She looked in shock at My huge, to her, penis. I opened up my hand with her on my fingers. I moved her so her ass in up in a way that it will touch the sensitive part of my dick.  I started to raise my hand to my dick. I went slow just for effect and to scare her even more. Then I felt it. The jelly and her ass. Her ass was right at the tip of my penis.  It felt so great. “Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah.” Her cheeks were right at the tip. Her nice, round, soft cheeks were so soft that I almost came but I resisted. I rubbed her up and down on my dick. “Oh oh. Your ass is amazing. I can’t stop.”  Her ass cheeks were being rubbed at the tip, the softness of her ass and the jelly were all being rubbed. It felt so great. I felt her head hitting my ballsack as she went up and down my dick. I made me pre cum more. I wasn’t down with her yet.  I lowered her from my dick again and moved her around in my hand so she was face first and rose her up again.

                I was being lowered, but this time I was directly under the monster. He opened up his hand and moved me around so had my back to him. I felt the feeling of being risen slowing until I felt something on my butt. It felt soft and warm. I heard him moaning above. He sounded so aroused that I knew this may be a while. Below me was his ballsack. It had many wrinkles and was pretty hairy. My butt was around his tip. He started to move his hand back and forth along his dick with me in it. MY butt was being rubbed at his tip. I felt his warm skin on my butt, it felt strangely nice. I let out a quiet moan so he can’t hear me. But as I went up, when I went down my head hit his ballsack. It felt soft too and but rough like too. My head kept hitting it while my butt was being rubbed at his tip. My entire backside was being rubbed against a giant penis. I never knew something like this could ever happen but it was to me. I was then lowered from his penis then was moved in his hand again. This time looking directly at his penis. I then felt myself being raised again, but this time my face was going to the tip.

                I slowly raised my hand to my penis again but with her face going to my tip. My hand finally reached my dick and I felt amazement. Her tits were amazing before, but now with it touching my dick I felt glory. She put her hand around my penis while being in shock. I was still standing over the toilet rubbing her up and down my penis. IT felt so great again. Even better with the jelly. Her tits was being rubbed on the backside of my dick , while her face was right going up and down from my slit and the backside of the tip. I was going slow but then I built up speed. I felt her crouch on one my veins. I felt a wet spot around where her crouch was. I knew she wanted it. I thought to myself. I kept rubbing and rubbing until I felt like I couldn’t do anymore. I felt my climax coming. I took her away from my dick and dangled her in front of my slit by her hands. I looked down at her rise my head closed my eyes then let it all go.

                I was being raised so slowly this time. He was smiling at me he knew I couldn’t do anything. I saw him licked his lips. I finally reached my destination. Both my boobs and my crouch was now touching the vein on the backside of his penis. He moved his hand along his dick with me and moaned again. My boobs were being rubbed on his dick. MY pussy felt strange. I should be screaming but it felt good in a way. I felt like I was getting wet down there. Was I really getting turned on by this. My face was at his tip. The view of his slit kept coming into view and when I was rubbed down it was his sensitive part. When I went up to the slit I saw his face. He was looking ahead while moaning. HE closed his eyes, probably thinking I was someone else too. I kept being rubbed, my tits were between his large vein.  After being rubbed for a while I felt myself being lowered and raised by my hands. HE dangled me I front of his penis, right in front of his giant slit. He moan once more. He looked down at me with a face that said are you ready. Then he let it all go.

                I let it all go. I started to cum all over her. I aimed it right at her face. Each time I came it kept hitting her. I was cumming over a nd over again. This was the best moment of it all. I started to die down. Some squirts came out but it stopped. Her head was down looking at the water of the toilet. The cum was dripping off of her. The cum kept dripping down into the toilet. “Aww that was amazing. You look like a mess. Why don’t you take a bath.” I let her go and heard a splash in the clear water below. I saw her rise from the water and looked up at me. “You know besides a bath, why not a shower. hahaha” She started to swim around trying to avoid whats to come. I began to aim my penis right at her. She kept swimming around the bowl but she couldn’t get out of my sight. I felt the liquid inside of me. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I aimed and fired right at her. I was holding all of that inside of me for a while now so it felt amazing to let it go. I saw her get hit by the stream which sent her underwater. I couldn’t see her so I started to move the stream qround until I saw her again and hit her again. My god wasn’t this amazing. She’s so powerless to my urine it was amazing. The stream started to die down. I got a few more squirts out then I reached in and took her out.

                 I kept staring at his slit, then he let it all go. Squirt after squirt hit me. Each thing of sticky goo hit my face. I had my head to the side trying to avoid the goo. He kept cumming. I heard him moan above me. When he was down I was just staring at the water below. I toned out what he was assaying until I heard bath. HE let go of my hands and I began to fall. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I hit the water. I finally rose to the surface. The first thing I saw when I rose was the smile on his face and his penis pointed right at me. I didn’t want to hear him again. Then I heard him say shower this time. He grabbed his penis and aimed it right at me. I began to swim away from the middle but he kept moving his dick, aiming it at me. I heard one last moan before I heard the stream coming out. His uretra opened up and a yellow stream flowed out. The stream hit me right away. It dragged me under water. I swam around under the yellow water trying to wait it out but I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I rose to the surface away where the stream is at now, but he moved it again right at me again. I tried to stay up but the stream was strong. Every time I came to the surface the stream hit me. The stream started to die down. When I thought it was over a couple more squirts landed on me. Then I felt his hand reach for me. In his other hand was tape. HE put me into his underwear and taped me to the front side of his boxers. I then was risen up to his dick. “There is more to come” I heard him say.