- Text Size +

Ahri looked around confusedly, just a moment ago she was standing in the middle of the lane hitting the minions with her autoattacks, though now she was standing in some sort of strange looking forest, although the ‘trees’ around her did look more like large versions of leaves...The same leaves she had been standing on previously even because she could see some of it being smothered into the ground with the size of a footprint.

Upon realizing what had happened she placed her hands on her cheeks now and let out a shriek of fear, she had shrunk down, she looked up and could actually see the minions still fighting each other further away, and it seemed her side was losing, looking forwards away she could see the enemy tower in the background there, so massive, but maybe she was too tiny to be notice now? Though she also knew she would not be able to damage the tower at this size.

One thing confused her though, where was the enemy midlaner? She had not seen her at all in the beginning of the match and she had been fighting the minions for quite some time, she didn’t even know who it was, sighing she tried to run towards her own tower instead, though her trip was short as something large landed in front of her, the tiny kumiho crashing into it and falling onto her ass now, glancing up to see what in the world had just fallen from the sky…The sight was not a good one however.

It was the enemy midlaner, and the sight surprised her even more than it should have, because what in the world was Irelia doing in mid, she is supposed to be a top laner. The giant Ionian stared down at the small kumiho now and licked her lips with an almost sadistic expression. She stabbed her blades into the ground and kneeled down, reaching out with one of her giant hands and picked up the smaller Ahri now, and tightening the grip around her of course to make sure the girl was not able to escape. Lifting her all the way up in front of her face.

Ahri was able to stare directly into one of Irelia’s green eyes that was filling most of her vision, and of course parts of her face in general. The Ionian once more licked her lips before parting her lips, letting that large wet muscle of hers slowly drags itself along Ahri’s body now, easily slobbering her up in the saliva.

“Gwah…S-Stop that!” Ahri tried yelling out to Irelia now, but her plead was not given much of a thought or care in the world as Irelia continued slobbering her up in the saliva, she even placed Ahri’s lower body inside of her mouth now, the nine beautiful tails of the kumiho sticking to her body as Irelia slurped over her now, soon pulling the whole girl inside of her mouth and flicking her around with the tongue, pressing her against the roof of her mouth every now and then as well.

“Mmmm…Who would have known a little fox could taste this good.” Irelia said followed by a sinister laughter now. Ahri tried her best to squirm and push around inside of the mouth, she had no idea what sort of intentions Irelia had but considering her position she could easily be swallowed by the larger Ionian.

“I-Irelia please!” She yelled out in a muffled voice from the inside of her mouth. “We are both Ionians, we should not do this…A-Also this is completely against what the League is about!” She kept yelling, most of her rambling was kind of deafened by the sounds of Irelia’s tongue moving around her however, although she did hear most of what she had to say.

“Oh I am sorry, but right now we are enemies, and I will have to do everything to win for my team. Good thing I got these recent buffs, but they might have overdone it.” She said and giggled now, placing a hand against her cheek now, Ahri could feel the fingers pushing against her from the outside and her own tiny hands pressed against the inside, she tried to use the fluff of her tails to tickle Irelia into sneezing, however her planned seemed to have failed.

“Oh well…Bye bye.” Irelia said now and tilted her head backwards, the tongue flicking the smaller Ahri into the back of her throat, she tried grabbing onto the uvula but this simply resulted in even further swallows from the other Ionian, the saliva forcing the smaller girl against the throat and the suction from the throat itself pulling her down. Soon a small bulge could be seen going down Irelia’s throat before disappearing by her chest.

Ahri screamed out in agony the whole way down, trying to claw against the inside of the throat, she was successful in causing some pain and harm but this would probably just make the next step of getting rid of her even worse. Ahri landed with a plop inside of the stomach, some remaining health potion liquid and even food could be seen there, she held up her orb to provide some light, gulping as she knew what her destiny was now.
Irelia, now having swallowed her opponent in the midlane had a more or less free reign there, pushing the minions and even two towers before any of the other laners even reacted considering they had their own lanes to tend to, Ahri listened to the sounds of the announcer when the towers broke and when her allies were slain, her tiny hands hitting the inside of the stomach now.

“Let me out you witch!” Ahri yelled out to Irelia, the growling and gurgling stomach easily drowning out her voice however, and soon she was sitting in a new fluid that had entered the stomach, she felt her lower body tingling and cried out now, it was the acids taking care of business down there now. Standing up she instantly fell back down, crying in pain as the flesh burned away due to the acids, reaching her nerves and the bones themselves on the inside now.

Ahri looked down, she could see what the damaged has done to her body and considering her legs were weakened and more or less non-functional by now the rest of her body splashed into the acids, one arm reaching out as she swallowed a lot of the acids, burning her from both the outside and inside now her pain was both horrifying and painful to the very end, at least until she passed out. She was a champion, she was used to pain but this was something completely different.

The only thoughts she had in mind now was the hopes that she would respawn at the platform after this, and hopefully back at her normal size, she did not want to meet Irelia again after this that was for sure.