- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter a few vignettes that I've wanted to do but haven't found a place to put them. Also, we're finally leaving Urban City behind. I'll miss it, but It's time to explore other parts of my fictional world.

 

Cat Fight

 

Gan would spend the next two weeks of his life recovering in a makeshift hospital. Juliet spent most of her time nursing him back to health. Every day Gan could feel himself getting stronger and stronger. Nurse Juliet loved taking care of her helpless husband… but she was even more impressed by his speedy recovery. In a matter of weeks she watched as his atrophied muscles almost tripled in size.

She blushed every time she got to take off his shirt. “Wow, Ganny you are so… so… just wow.” Juliet found herself stuttering at the mere sight of him.

Since Juliet was so preoccupied with taking care of Gan, the city didn’t get to see much of its giant protectoress. Fortunately, the puppet Government she had set up wasn’t very much of a puppet after all. In fact it was almost completely autonomous. The citizens saw very little change in their daily lives. 

By the second week of Gan’s speedy recovery Gaia finally reappeared, and as strict schoolteacher no less. “Those damn sluts!” Gaia says. “I will throw them into the pits of Tartarus when I get my hands on them.” Gan and Juliet both look rather afraid, neither has seen a pissed off goddess before. “I knew we should have fried them when they set their sights on this world, but NOOooooo, the council wouldn’t listen to me, they listened to Shira because she pretends she is soooooooo compassionate to the mortals!” “Um… Gaia, is this a bad time to ask if you can instantly heal me?” Gan asks meekly. “Quiet You!” Gaia retorts. “I’m having a monologue!”

She sits down in frustration jostling tiny Christine’s glass prison, with her immense butt. “Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!” The insignificant women shrieks unheard by the oblivious giants outside, she falls to the floor and bounces to the ceiling and falling back down, flat on her belly. “Stop being so loud you giant ass holes.” She screams at the top of her lungs. But they might as well have been in an entirely different world, because no one even gives a thought to Christine. And why should they? She is just an insignificant speck now. In fact, as she is, she isn’t even worth anyone’s time. They barely even notice her presence.

“Gaia calm down! There is still a way to stop the doom flower from budding” Juliet says. “And why should we trust anything you say? You are one of them!” “WHAT did you say?” Juliet is angry now. “You heard me!” Gaia replies standing up and getting in Juliet’s face. “You’re just some hussy who decided she wanted to  sleep with my champion.” “Am I going to have to slap a bitch?” Juliet asks. “He is MY husband, Goddess or not, you are just a tramp trying to steal him away from me.” “ME? Steal from you? Bitch! I’m the guardian of his world, he belonged to me in the first place!” “Girls! Girls! Girls! Stop fighting! We’re all on the same side, and I don’t belong to anybody. I have free will.” They both turn to face Gan “SHUT UP!” they yell in unison. “Yes ma’am” Gan says meekly, averting his gaze to the ground.

            It’s all Christine can do to keep her eardrums from being blown out. These Omnipotent booming voices rock her to her core. Each sentence feels like an earthquake. The puny girl cowers on the floor. Occasionally after a few seconds of silence she gains the courage to look out of her glass prison at the massive rear of a goddess. She looks up and up and up and up, until her gaze finally comes to their faces. She can barely make out what they look like from such a height. She immediately looks away when the yelling starts again.

            Gan is able to separate the girls after many minutes of bickering. “There, now Juliet, you were talking about how to stop the doom flower before it buds.” “Right, before I was interrupt, I was saying that the doom seeds have four projector crystals. The seeds only need one, but Sara has three backups just in case, she’s very meticulous.” Juliet answers. Gaia crosses her arms and pouts in the corner. “So where are the crystals being kept?” Gan asks “My guess. They’re being kept by the High-tier giantesses.” “Awesome! I’ll just kick their Asses, break the crystals, and save the universe!” Gan says enthusiastically. “Easy as pie!”

“NO! Not easy as pie!” Juliet retorts. “Do you know how big the higher-tier giantesses are? They are to me what I am to you!” “Gan is ready!” Gaia cuts her off “Every Battle that he survives makes him exponentially stronger. After beating Christine, he could easily take out these new girls easy, once his muscle’s heal.” “No offense, but no, he’s not, and I say that from a place of love. There is a Massive Gap between Christine and High-tier giantesses. They won’t go easy on him just because he’s weaker than them. They are known for their cruelty.” Juliet fires back. “Yes he is.” “No he’s not!” “YES! He is.” “NO! HE is NOT!” Gan has had enough and cuts both of them off. “Stop fighting! I am the one who decides if I am ready or not. Listen you girls have taken care of me and I appreciate it and love both of you for it, but I have to be the one to make the decision.” Says Gan, as serious and professionally as he can be. Juliet sidles up to him, grabbing his arm and caressing it. “I’m sorry Ganny of course. It’s your decision and I’ll support you no matter what.” Juliet says in the sweetest most caring voice she can muster.

“You already have my faith Gan, otherwise I wouldn’t have given you my blessing. You are my champion and I trust your decisions.” Gaia says giving him a thumbs up. “I’m sorry if we sounded like we were making your decision for you. But we have a lot more experience with this stuff than you.” “I’m glad you want to look out for me, but I’m not an idiot, we have to be smart about how we handle this. We’ll start with the smallest girl and do recon on her. So who is she?” Gan asks. “That would be Dana, in the metal sea.” Replies Juliet. “She’s approximately fourteen thousand feet tall.” Gan’s jaw drops, “huh?” Gan starts shaking in his shoes. He just barely survived a 700-foot tall giantess. “How the hell am I suppose to… to…?” “She isn’t 14,000 feet all the time.” Juliet says, “Only when she has to stand in the middle of the ocean.” 

“Why is she in the middle of the ocean again?” Gan asks. “Well, she beat the Worlds United Naval Fleet out there. Almost three thousand battle ships, now she is in charge of all Maritime activities.” “How do we find one giantess in the middle of the whole ocean? Even a girl that size is hard to find out when we’re talking about the god damn ocean.” Gan says skeptically. “Her domain may be the Ocean, but she spends most of her time baby sitting the fleet. Most of the sailor’s and battleships survived, and they worship her as the goddess of the sea.” Juliet replies.

“That’s actually really awesome, I mean to be the  goddess of the sea! Did you have a cool nickname?” Gan asks his petite wife curiously. “Yeah I’m the goddess of: “Listen to me or you are cut off from sex.” Juliet says with a fiery temper. Gan doesn’t ask anymore stupid questions

Rebuilding

Another week passes and Gan’s wounds heal phenomenally, He keeps his promise to Juliet and helps rebuild the city from the battle royal with Christine. With Gan’s super strength an entire days work is but a simple task for him. He single handedly picks up the top half of the building that Christine cut in half and dissembles it in a matter of hours. Juliet doesn’t sit this one out either; she uses her 500-foot form to help shovel debris, to act as a crane to places girders, and spreads cement in massive quantities.

It is perhaps the first time the citizens have seen their two heroes get along like this. In the past they couldn’t be within 30 miles of each other without fighting, but now they not only seem to be cooperating, they even joke with each other. This brings hope to the hearts of the people of Urban City that a better day is coming. Little do they know that the two are actually a married couple and not only do they bicker a lot, but they also engage in activities of supreme intimacy.

All in all three days, is all it takes for Urban City to recompose itself. Sure there are plenty of little things that need to be reorganized, but buildings have been rebuilt taller than before. The streets have been repaved, walls have been torn down, and bridges built in their place. Still despite the positivity and optimism, a small worry has lodged itself in the back of everyone’s mind. A small red oppressive light shines down on everyone. A constant reminder that their world is still in peril, if nothing is done, then the Universe, as we know it could be destroyed.

Getting a Workout

“2078…2079…2080.” Gan recites mechanically. He is using an abandoned train yard as a gym. He has shoved an old telephone pole through two train locomotives and is bench-pressing them. Juliet saunters over; she bends down and watches him. She is only somewhat impressed. “Ga—I mean The Sentinel—what are you doing out here? It’s almost time for dinner, I made your favorite, spaghetti and steak!”  “I’ll be there in just a minute as soon as I fill even remotely tired.” Gan says, and continues to pump the locomotives over his head. “What are you talking about dear, isn’t 2,000 times enough?” Juliet asks. “It used to be, but ever since my battle with Christine. The problem with having super strength is finding something big and heavy enough to challenge you.” Suddenly they both come to the same realization. “What about me? Hehehe” Juliet asks. “Not that you’re in any way heavy dear… but… you might give me a challenge.” Gan replies as gingerly as he can, not wanting to lose his star weight. “I agree, and if it will help my man, then I will do it.” Juliet stands up “Geronimoooooo.” The giantess falls forward onto her husband who immediately regrets his decision.

Gan nearly buckles under the initial but manages to keep his wife and the ground separated. Gan has holding her aloft by her belly. He bends his knees into a squat and then pushes up back into a standing position, carrying his wife with him. “1…2…3…4…” Gan recites as he does this continually. “No offense dear but I never thought you would be able to bench press me when we first got married. I have to say thought. I’m glad I was wrong. This is fun and so sexy!” “Technically I’m squatting you dear, which sounds really dirt, so lets just say it’s bench-pressing. it may be fun for you… but not for… me…” Gan continues into the one hundreds. The people nearby observe this odd scene with wonder. They didn’t know their protectress could levitate too.

“204… 205… 206... Aaaaaagggggghhh!” Gan can no longer withstand the weight, his muscles are to tired, and he collapses beneath her massive weight. “Ganny… are you okay?” Juliet sits up, but does not see her husband on the ground. “dearie, where did you go.” “I’m down here!” Gan calls from her belly, the sweat and incredible pressure of having her collapse onto him has glued Gan to his wife’s belly. “Awwww… you must be so tired, come one lets go get you some dinner hehehe.” She stands up and saunters back to their apartment. “Wait! Juliet! Peel me off first! Julietttttt!!!!” but Juliet does not listen, instead she enjoys having her lover so close to her.

The Journey Begins

“That’s everything.” Gan says having finished packing. “Are you sure? I don’t want you to forget something and have to come all the back to Urban City to get it.” Juliet replies in her motherly fashion. “I don’t need that much any way’s all I need is my Sentinel Costume. But I packed a swim suit and a sailor outfit just incase.” “Well what about your wife did you remember to pack her?” Juliet asks with that same wry smile on her face. “What are you talking about? You can’t come. I’ll be moving to fast for you to keep up.” Gan replies. “Who said anything about me keeping up?” Juliet asks. Just like that she shrinks herself to the size of a mouse. “ta-da! Now I’m travel sized!” “Whoa! Jules… I didn’t know you could do that.” Gan bends down to her level, and watches her teeny tiny form in awe. “That’s because I didn’t want you getting any ideas. I’m still the big one I this relationship, this is merely a temporary size. Got it mister?” Gan nods his head, still enamored by his wife’s new size.

“Can I hold you?” Gan asks still mystified. “Sure, go for it!” Gan easily scoops her up in the palm of his hand; he holds her right up to his eyeball. He gently cradles her in his palm. It soothingly rubs her back and she LOVES it. “This is what it would be like if you lost your ambrosia.” He says reassuringly. “Mmmmm… I know it is… you would take good care of me.” Juliet says relaxed and soothed by her husband’s enormous finger. “Grab my bags will you?” Gan grabs Juliet’s suitcase, which has conveniently shrunken with her. He places it in the satchel with the rest of his things. He then sets his wife in his front pocket, and buckles it up. “Hold on dear.” He commands and she does as he asks. He takes a running start, and jumps off the balcony, flying through the air at Mach 4. His destination: The Metal Ocean and it's mistress, the sea goddess Dana.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hi, this is guygan, reporting from the center of the earth. I hope you liked the chapter, remember to rate and review so that I can go through a training montage and win the boxing championships!