- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who reads these anyway? No one! that's Who!

Gan: 6'2''

170 Ib

Caucasian

Brown Spiky Hair

Age: 23

 

Gaia's Blessing

Gan walked through the streets of Urban City from his boring ordinary job to his boring ordinary home. When he got home his wife would cook him the same boring ordinary meal and he would watch the same boring tv show he always watched. Then he would go to sleep and started the boring ordinary day all over again.

It wasn't that Gan hated his life, quite the opposite, he loved his wife she might be dull and unwilling to try new things but at least she loved him. The same goes for his job he feels extremely lucky to have any line of work. It's just that Gan wants more out of his life. He doesn't want to do the exact same thing every day for the rest of his life. He wants an adventure. He wants the excitment the conflict, and the fullfillment of completing a an arduous journey. Like the kind he used to have in the woods behind his house when he was a kid. Back before responsibility. Before the mundane drab workplace thrust his imagination and free spirit into the back of his mind to rot.

It's then the something shiny catches his eye. He pauses and looks into a narrow alley way, filled with trash and rodents. As he pauses on the sidewalk, pedastrians push past him uncaring and too absorded in their mundane lifes to see the glimmer of light at the end of the alley.

Gan fore goes all sense and judgement and enters the dingy alley way. A voice in his head screams that this is where he will be murdered, but a louder voice yells "Who cares anymore?" and so he pusesh forward.

Past the vomit green dumpter is an unbelivable sight, it's a purple vortex, swirling, revealing unknowable depths. Gan turns to look back at the street, unable to believe what he sees. Back in the ordinary world of the street people are still walking, unattentive and uncaring. "To hell with this!" Gan mumbles, and he steps into the void to what most would consider his doom.

Gan sails through space and time into an outer dimension that he cannot begin to comprehend. He lands with a soft thud on what seems like solid ground. He opens his eyes and sees only the black abyss. In fact all around him is the black abyss of space. He turns around gazing at the twinkling stars in the distance. He is standing on nothing, and yet it feels like he is standing on firm ground. Gan begins to traverse the abyss, in search of an exit.

 "T-This is spectacular! I must be in another dimension. Or another world. Or maybe I'm dead." Gan shudders at the thought of being dead. In the distance Gan sees a large wall that stretches out into infinity. Gan can only make out what the distant stars illuminate. He breaks out into a sprint, the spirit of adventure spurring him on to this new and spectacular building. "Perhaps it's the gates of Heaven," Gan thinks "Though I don't really rememeber dying, but maybe no one remebers dying. " Gan is confused and excited at the same time. Still mystified by the shimmering stars that offer glimpses into the distant past.

Finally Gan arrives at the wall, he puts his hands to it and presses against it, the wall towers over him off into infinity, obscured by the dark abyss he can see no end to to it. The wall is soft and warm, it's the only thing in this desolate place and it feels so warm and nurturing. Gan for some odd reason can't help but hug the wall, he is naturally drawn to it.

"So, you've finally arrived have you, i was wondering when you'd finally make it." Says a booming feminine voice. 

Gan leaps away from the sheer wall and stares upward to where the voice seems to have originated. The building is illuminated by an unseen light that seems to iminate from the sheer cliff face itself, and yet it illuminates it at the same time. Gan is also illuminated in the brilliant lights as well, he and the building are the only things lit against the backdrop of the dark shapeless void.

"W-who said that. Who's there?" Gan realizes that he sounds very agressive like an ignorant movie villian and so he adds "please come out." making his voice more sympathetic.

"I'm already out, you just aren't looking at me." the booming feminine voice responds, now the voice seems to echo from all directions, penetrating into Gan's very core.

He looks back at the Sheer cliff face which is now illumnated. Before it was a shadowy black color, but now it's a light brown, it's covered with the ridge. Gan looks across the horizon, In what seems like thousands of miles away more cliffs are pertruding now visible illuminated by sourceless light. There are five each of seemingly infinite size. he can barely comprehend the magnitude of what he is seeing Gan looks up. In the center of the buildings is an even wider tower, that goes up and up and up and up and up for hundreds of thousands of miles. It seems to converge with another tower, but where they converge is obscured by a massive white cloth that drapes over them about half way down. It is then that Gan realizes he is looking at a pair of legs. A pair of very large very tan legs.

Gan takes a gulp, and looks up past the legs, higher than he ever thought possible. A pair of hands are pressed against the hips, hands that are attached to arms. The arms continue on until they obscure by breast. The largest pair of breasts Gan has ever seen in his life Larger than countries even. He ponders at the magnitude of them. 

Finally he comes to a face, a beautiful feminine face. She is ethnic, and white at the same time. In fact she seems to be a mixture of all the races. With long flowing black hair. She is smiling down at him. Her eyes are compassionate and kind, looking at them Gan can't help but feel calm and relaxed. Even the prescense of such a planet sized woman, Gan feels safe.

"Hello my child. Are you done gawking, or can we get down to business?" She says, with a wry teasing smile. "I-I wasn't gawking." Gan says quickly hoping he hasn't offended her. "I just couldn't help but look at you, your so, so BIG! Who are you?" "I am Gaia, the mother of your world, and Humanities sheperd." "So your like God?" Gan asked. "Good heavens no, I am in charge of only your world." "So-o then that means.-" "It means something you never possibly comprehend, so stop thinking about it, goodness you are a curious one. Now down to business. I've brought you here because your world is in peril." The booming all encompassing voice sounds worried and this makes Gan uneasy.

"A group of renegade Succubi have stolen Ambrosia from the vault of the Universe, and have fled to your world!" "Umm, What's That?" Gan asks confused. "Ambrosia is the spice of the- heheheheheheheheheh" her laughter shakes the entirety of the abyss. "listen to me, trying to explain this to a mortal. All you need to know sweetie is that Ambrosia is what gives me my omnipotence. If the Succubi consume ambrosia they could partially gain my powers and grow to unbelievable heights."

"Wait, you said, they could partially gain your powers." "Yes, none of them could grow to my full height- the size I am now. It would take a millinieum of eating ambrosia to grow to this height. But do not be fooled even a handfull of ambrosia would be enough to conquer your world." "Then why don't you just go down there and squash 'em?" Gan smashes his fist into his hand as if to illustrate his point. "Hehehe listen to you! Your adorable! I can't directly intervene in your world. Even if it's being destroyed, don't you know anything about omnipotent protectors?" "N-n-no" Gan says nervously. "Oh right! Well anyway, I can only give mortals the tools to solve your own problems. Sometimes it in the form of knowledge or strenght or charisma." "Wait are you suggesting that you want me to beat G-giants? and you want me to do it with Knowledge?"

"yes, I've been watching over you Gan, your quite brave for such a little fellow, you've got what it takes to stand up to them." "Are you crazy! If their even a fraction of the size of your foot then I'm toast, compared to the guardian of the world, what am I? A speck?" Gaia reaches down and pinches Gan between her finger and thumb, despite her size and strength she still manages to be gentle with him. Her fingers are the size of states and yet the converge to perfectly fit around his body.

Listen here young man! You are going to stop them and save the world or you are in very big trouble got it? "Ye-yes" Gan Nods nervously as he peers into the infinity of her pupil. "Now that's not to say I'm not aware of your little size issue. I of course plan to give you something that can help you face someone who's eaten Ambroisia." "Am I gonna eat ambroisia too." "NO! You can't eat Ambroisia! Your a mortal, it's forbidden. No one is allowed to eat it accepts us guardians. Weren't you listening? Those Succubi Stole it!"

"Then what?" "As my champion on earth you will receive my blessing." With Gaia takes off her Toga. She places Gan at Nipple level, giving the mortal the greatest view of the largest breast any one man has ever seen.

"Hmm, your too small to receive the blessing like that, no matter!" Gaia shrinks herself down until she's only 5x as big as Gan is, "Let's go with strength for now, you'll need to be pretty strong." She presses him against her bare nipple and Gan Suckles from the mother of Humanity. His body is filled with the warm liquid warming him to the core. the liquid is heavy and fills his belly within a minute. So she pulls him away and lays him down gently at her feet. Gan cannot move, the warm liquid is too heavy, so he closes his eyes and goes to sleep. 

"Sleep well my child." The Guardian cooes softly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey, Thanks for reading the first chapter! I've recently made some revisions, not to the story just to the typos. Please leave a review and a rating, it really helps me out and it helps other people know if they want to read it!

-sincerely

Guygan.