- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this Chapter we fnally get to hear Juliet's version of the story, and a look at some the hilarious hijinks that Occur when two super beings,who are ironically married, compete to save the day.

The Explanation                   

 

 

Juliet tells Gan everything starting from the very beginning, back to her days in her old dimension. A dull grey world, where nothing interesting happened, everyday was drab and uneventful. It was also dying. Her world was old, the oldest in the entire multiverse. Their sun was dying, and as the gentle nurturing light slowly slipping away before their very eyes. So her world’s guardian decided to take pity on the last of the population. She revealed herself to them and gave them the keys to travel across space and time to different worlds where they could rebuild their lives. They could escape their dying world on an arc of sorts and start fresh. This creates a tangent conversation in which Gan pretends not to know what a guardian and Juliet has to take several moments to explain what one is.

 

The two also discuss the implications of a multiverse and where that would leave them as but single aspect of an infinite array of existences. After several worldviews are questioned and Gan’s World’s philosophies are shattered, now realizing how meaningless everything really is, the conversation continues.

 

Juliet explains how her adventurous spirit led her to join up with Ashley’s gang. The guardian had planned for her world’s refugees to integrate into their new homes peacefully. To start fresh new lives living in harmony on their new worlds, but Ashley had different plans. “Why should we live with them when we can rule them?” Ashley supposed. By the time Juliet realizes Ashley’s true intentions it’s too late to back out she’s trapped, she has already stepped through the portal with them. Crowd mentality absorbs Juliet and she agrees, not wanting to become one of Ashley’s “Victims” herself.

 

Juliet continues to explain Ashley’s plan, to travel to the Vault of the Universe and steal the spice that would make them gods, but first they have to sneak around  the ruling counsel of Guardians. This creates a side tangent about who the counsel of Guardians is and whether or not they are God. Eventually Gan and Juliet concur that because the Guardians are not omniscient that they aren’t God. Instead they are just another rung in the ladder on the of the Universe’s hierarchy.

 

Juliet, doesn’t know exactly how Ashley tricked the Guardians of the Universe, because she opts instead to spy on Gan’s world. Ashley is impressed with what she infers is Juliet’s ingenuity and out of the box thinking. Ashley not only allows this, she in fact condones it, praising Juliet for her initiative. “So your pretty high up within the groups hierarchy?” Gan interrupts. “I’m mid-level, you could probably compare me to like a captain or something.” Juliet boasts. “This is awesome, I can’t believe how amazingly powerful you are.” Gan says actually impressed. Juliet blushes; “thanks it’s not that big of a deal. I’m still nowhere as big as Ashley or any of the titanesses.”  Juliet says trying to be humble. Gan gulps internally, dreading the day when he has to fight one of those.

 

The Secret Identity

 

Juliet explains her time on earth with him and how it relates to her other life as a spy. Gan periodically asks questions in order to revaluate his marriage to this  woman he just found out was supremely powerful. “It’s kind of scary and fun at the same time.” Gan says “To find out your harmless little wife is actually a mega giantess!” Juliet blushes again. “Stop it Ganny, your making me blush.” She playfully slapping his shoulder. Luckily in her 4’11’’ form it doesn’t send him flying through a skyscraper at an immeasurable velocity. In fact with his hyper thick skin, and super dense bones, Gan doesn’t even feel it at all. Juliet notices this; she notices his well-toned arms and bulging muscles. “Oooooooooooohhhhhh! Ganny! Have you been working out while I was gone~~??” Juliet coos becoming somewhat aroused. “Yeah…something like that.” Gan responds vaguely, remembering the many hours he spent in Gaia’s “pocket-dimension-gym”; honing his mind and body to fight giantesses.

 

“I promise!” Juliet says,  “None of it was fake! I really did love you, and continue to love you even now. Can’t we find a way to work past our massive size difference?” “Of course we can! And I’m not just saying that because you can shrink yourself, I would say that even if I was standing on the tip of your finger staring into your beautiful giant eye.” Gan says. “Plus, it’s super hot! How huge and powerful you can be!” “hehehehe,” Juliet giggles. “Oh, I know how hot it is, most men would kill for a gigantic wife! Most of the girls I know keep whole harems of teeny little men who are glad to even be considered, but I promise, you’re the only one for me!” Juliet kisses Gan on the cheek. “Great now your making me blush!” Gan says blushing.

 

“The best part is, none of the tinies realize it’s me!” Juliet says with glee. “Because I cut my before I became a giantess!” She shakes her short cute pixie cut. “Yeah, babe I noticed that, you look fantastic! It’s like you’ve got your very own secret identity!” Gan says proudly. “Yeah now I’m just like those super heroes, you keep telling me about.” Juliet says. “I guess I’ll have to start reading about them now!” “If you want to start, then start with Batman, he’s the best super hero! He hasn’t got any super powers so he’s always defying the odds with skill and wit to beat people who are much stronger than him.” Gan says realizing the parallels between himself and his icon, a grin wrapping around his face. “ I guess that would make Gaia like my Alfred, and Juliet is like my Cat Woman!” he thinks to himself.

 

“By day I’m a super powerful Giantess who rules this city, and by night, I’m a simple housewife.” Juliet says with glee. “’ll start wearing a wig when we have the neighbors over for dinner, and only my loving husband will know the truth.” She says kissing Gan on the cheek. “Oooooh this is sooo sexy!” she concludes.

 

 Gan, of course desperately wants to tell Juliet his secret. Especially since it feels like everything should be out in the open between them. But Gan has no idea how she’ll react, she may be loving and gentle right now, but it wasn’t five hours ago that she was trying to kill him. Having your own wife know your secret identity would be the ideal situation, but Gan has to find the perfect time to tell her and now just doesn’t seem like that time.

                                                The Daily Grind.

 

One week has passed in the Fair Urban City, and besides the occasional giantess sighting, everything has calmed down. Repairs on most of the damage caused by the last fight have mostly been completed. The city has a very gentle and protective giantess in charge along with its very own masked crusader. Meaning it has been mostly spared the turmoil the rest of the world faces. Yes all was quiet in the city that is, until the clock strikes noon that Friday.

 

The Clock had just struck twelve on the decrepit old clock tower beside the town hall, when a blaring alarm echoes down Main Street. Four people in masks burst out of the Urban City Bank several hostages in hand. “Get back or I’ll put a bullet in his head!” one of the masked criminals threatens. The brigade of police cars has arrived in a hasty fashion, they haven’t had enough time to deal with a hostage situation and so the police officers stand down they don’t want any casualties for the news to report on. The Criminals make a beeline for a parked eighteen-wheeler firing bullets at police officer who duck behind they’re vehicles. Two more criminals leap from the truck, the police force has a wave of reinforcements speeding towards the truck, sirens blasting as they gun down the street.

 

“Arrest this!” says one of the criminals who has just leapt from the truck.  He pulls a rocket propelled grenade launcher from out of the back and fires it at the wave of reinforcements. The rocket hits the pavement in front of the vehicles seriously damaging the cars and the cops inside.

 

“We need swat-team right now!” commands the chief. “That was the swat team!” replies one of his subordinates. “Let me take ‘em down chief!” Says a scruffy looking cop with a messy uniform. “No way Jenkins! You’re a loose canon who doesn’t play by the rules!”  The Chief screams in reply.

 

The Criminals leap back into the truck and make their way down Main Street, traffic is either forced to swerve out of the way or is knocked to the side by the trucks incredible bulk. They crash to the side in frenzy of horn honky and cursing. Finally the truck enters an empty portion of the high way, The criminals congratulate themselves and in the back of the truck they have already begun counting their millions. The Hostages sigh in lament.

 

The Driver is holding on to the steering wheel with one hand and in the other he is fixing the radio. He looks up and suddenly notices a huge barricade in the road. He screeches the truck to a halt sending the criminals in the back flying forward.

 

Juliet smiles proudly as she towers high above, her shadow filling the highway and her soft foot  stretched across the highway like a toll booth waiting to stop traffic to take their money from them, of course technically it wasn’t their money. “Get out of the truck right now! With your hands in the air!” Juliet calls down. The Criminals leave the safety of their massive truck nervously hands not in the air with several hostages at gunpoint. “I thought you said the giant bitch wasn’t going to be around at this time! Red!” A brawny masked man shouts with a stereotypical mobster voice. “I’m sorry I thought I had her patrol patterns down! She’s never walking around during lunch time!” an masked female shouts back “If you lumber heads hadn’t taken your time getting’ here we wouldn’t be in this mess.” “Don’t you try nothing you bitch if ya do we’ll shoot the hostage!” the masked man who seems to be the leader shouts up! “Please goddess! Do what they say! We don’t want to die!” screams a hostage.

 

Juliet looks down at the three hostages and the annoying criminals standing by her foot. She briefly considers killing all of them and being done with it. This is her city after all they can’t just rob a bank, take hostages, and get away with it. However, she remembers Gan, he would be awfully mad if she let the hostages die. He’s told her a million times that he doesn’t want her squishing people for no good reason. So Juliet relents “Fine, What do you ass holes want?” She says angrily.

 

“I want you to move your big foot and let us leave.” The leader shouts “and don’t you be follow’n us neither!” Juliet Groans but she removes her massive foot from the road. The Criminals enter their truck and get a few miles down the road. That’s when Juliet sees the dark flash across the sky. In a blink of an eye it streaks across the sky and flies straight into the back of the 18-wheeler. A flurry of Gun shots can be heard and Juliet knows exactly who’s in that truck.

 

After the beating the Urban Cities Giantess the criminals are understandably excited. They total six in all. Two in the front, one drives and one sits in the passenger seat with an RPG. Four are in the back guarding three hostages. The three hostages are bound and gagged and the sit on the floor against the wall. One sits at a table bolted to the floor cleaning his sub machine gun. A second leans against the back rifle in hand trying to get some sleep. The third who is presumably the boss also sits at the table rifling through the stacks of money. The fourth stands in the center of the truck, with a sub machine gun she is carefully watching the hostages.

 

Suddenly a horrifying groaning sound can be heard as, The Sentinel rips right through the top of the truck, and he lands nonchalantly in the center in between the fourth criminal and the hostages. He appears almost instantaneously in a blur of motion everyone is so shocked that they don’t know how to react. But Gan stands in the center casually, his hands buried in his pockets, a beam of light streaming down from the hole he’s made, partially silhouetting him. He wears a cool smile on his face as he surveys the front of the truck without a shred of fear.

 

“Alright ladies and gentlemen. We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. “ Gan says. His instantaneous movement can leave a lot of shock on the human psyche, but only for a limited time. Once the criminals hear Gan’s “cool guy” speech they regain their senses and react but perhaps Gan knew this, perhaps he wanted a challenge.

 

 The Female criminal is the first to react raising her Sub machine Gun to The Sentinels head, However, The Sentinel is faster, and he pulls his hand out of her pocket before she can tell her finger to pull the trigger. He slices right through the gun in a blur of motion.

 

The second criminal to react is the one in the back, believing himself to be unnoticed by The Sentinel lifts his rifle up to his face; aiming at the hostages he pulls the trigger.  However He has not gone unnoticed, Gan just never bothered to look at him,  Gan sees him bring his rifle up to his face with his peripheral vision. He spins around, leans forward as far as he can and catches the bullet in midair all within the span of a few milliseconds.

 

Gan spins his head back around to the front of the truck, the two criminals at the table are beginning to stand up. The first criminal is beginning to raise his gun to fire at Hostages, The Sentinel, however, is faster to the draw, in a split second he hurls the bullet he has just snatched through the air, it moves as fast as if it were fired from a rifle, shattering the sub machine gun and the criminals hand along with it. The first criminal falls to the ground unconscious. Three seconds have passed.

 

The female criminal has just realized what happened and that The Sentinel destroyed her Gun, so she leaps toward him hoping to tackle him to the ground. Gan however feels her hand touch his arm and reacts immediately, grabbing her arm he does a 360 horizontal flip, hurling her into the wall, she goes unconscious. Five seconds have passed.

 

The Criminal in the back cocks his rifle in two seconds and lines up the gun for a second shot. Gan hears the subtle click and spins back around to deal with him. The Criminal lines up  his rifle for a head shot at The Sentinel. He pulls the trigger. Gan sees where the rifle is aimed and has enough time to tell his neck muscles to move, the bullet is three inches from his head when Gan’s incredibly powerful neck muscles move his head out of the way instantaneously. The bullet flies past and into the drivers compartment, hitting the passenger in the arm.

 

“That could have done some real damage to my head!” Gan thinks. Before the Criminal can cock his gun for a third shot, Gan is beside him in the blink of an eye. He delivers a powerful chop that shuts down the criminals motor functions for a few minutes.  7 seconds have passed

 

With only the Boss left Gan turns around to see him holding an RPG, “Dodge this!” he screams pulling the trigger. In a fraction of a second the grenade is launched towards The Sentinel, it is thousands of times slower than a bullet, Gan is certain that he can catch it, but can he contain the blast to save the hostages? Gan resolves not to find out. Gan carefully measures the trajectory of the rocket, With Only a few feet before the rocket hits The Sentinel or the back wall and kills the hostages, Gan is able to punch a hole through back wall, with only a fraction of a second to spare Gan pulls his arm through the metal sheeting peeling a way a vast chunk of the back wall, creating a hole for the grenade to fly through.

 

“You weren’t supposed to actually dodge it!” The boss declares. Gan moves in blur faster than any man or machine alive. He is standing on the table within the same second the RPG left the Truck. “I see your choosing the hard way!” Gan says before kicking the boss in the head knocking him cold. 10 seconds have passed since the fight started, and 10 seconds later, it’s all over and not a hostage is harmed. 

 

Gan steps off the table and falls back to the floor. “I loved to stay and chat with you fine people but I have to leave before a certain Giantess steps on the truck and kills all of you. Gan says nonchalantly, The Sentinel Jumps right through the front of the truck, ripping through the metal sheeting like it was made of air, in the trucks cabin One Criminal is still awake driving Frantically down the empty high way. Gan shoots right through the back wall of the truck, delivery a blow that knocks him cold, as he flies through the cabin and out the window shield. With no one pushing the Gas, the truck begins slowing down it would have come to a complete stop a few hundred yards down the straightaway but it hits the back of Juliet’s heel head on. No one is hurt at least not anymore than they already were.

 

Juliet sees the flash of Gun fire and knows exactly who is in the back of the truck. She jogs forward catching up to the speeding truck in a few strides. She sees a blur shooting right through the front window shield of the truck and stomps her foot down in an attempt to crush the fly into the ground. It is moving to fast, her foot comes down where The Sentinel had been just a second earlier, stopping the Truck with her she grimaces imagining the damage that could have done to the hostages, however, killing The Sentinel is more important than their lives, so she continues her stride bringing her second foot down where The Sentinel is now. She misses, as he jumps up and away onto a building standing beside the highway. “Sorry, Lady! You’ll have to be faster than that if you want to catch me!” Gan taunts masking his voice so Juliet doesn’t recognize him.

 

“You’re dead Sentinel! You hear that?! Your Fuckin’ Dead!” Juliet yells enraged! However she’s wrong Gan is very much alive!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this Chapter took so long to put out, I had to make some executive decisions about how this chapter was written, I didn't get to put in everything I originally planned but I thinks it's for the good of the story. Don't forget to leave a review.

Sincerely,

Guygan