- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we follow Gan on his thrilling escape from his wife and Rin. Gan must race against time, and then more relationship development! Hurray!

                                                            The Great Seascape

 

The bright after noon sun shines down on the azure Urban City bay, Gan treads water a hundreds of yards from the shoreline. He’s bounced up and down by the crashing waves; the ocean breeze blows through his hair as the seagulls glide above the water, cawing in the distance.

 

Gan is mostly still intact, but his wife is very powerful and a kick like that broke a few of his ribs, even his invulnerability can only protect him so much. Suddenly the water begins to shake, as the ocean water conducts their thundering footsteps. Gan’s enormous wife and her friend emerge from between the Urban city Skyscrapers. For a moment Gan forgets he is suppose to be afraid of Juliet. He gazes lovingly at her, as she begins to take off her extraneous clothes. Draping them on a nearby skyscraper. “Those are going to be a pain to wash.” Gan thinks to himself. Gan is thrown back into reality when he hears Rins booming voice from across the bay. “When I get my hands on that little rat I’m going to make him break his own nose, and see how he like’s it! and then break all his arms and legs myself!” Rin says while hiding a black eye beneath her right hand.  “You here that you little shrimp, I’m going to make this a swim you’ll never forget.” Juliet follows up.

 

Gan suddenly remembers that he is supposed to be afraid of Juliet and Rin; the two of them are too much for him to handle. He only has one option; escape! Gan uses his monumental strength he inhales hundreds of pounds of air. He continues inhaling for three whole minutes; His super reinforced lungs are able hold highly concentrated amounts of oxygen. Finally Gan begins to turn blue in the face from inhaling, he closes his mouth. In total his lungs have captured almost 2,000 pounds of oxygen. Satisfied that he has enough to outlast the giantesses he dives beneath the ocean waves.

 

            With each powerful kick Gan forces his body beneath the murky under water depths. The afternoon sun streams in from the surface giving the murky water a gorgeous cyan glint. Gan kicks his legs downward with incredible force until he reaches the dark seafloor. Here in the dark under water depths where the sun cannot reach he hides in the flowing seaweed almost 300 feet below the surface. As Gan is making himself comfortable in his hiding place, the water begins to shake. Back towards the shore, Gan can just make out his wife’s massively long legs. Through the murky depths they appear as shadowy blurs, but at her size they are hard to miss. With each step the legs take, the black underwater sand is stirred covering Gan in a sandy coat of dirt.

 

Back on shore Juliet begins wading through water, wearing only her panties and tank top. Her long bronze legs easily cut through the water, as she gets deeper and deeper. Rin remains on shore, in case The Sentinel tries to double back and escape on land, but really it’s to nurse her black eye. “Don’t worry Rin, We’ll catch him, he’s got to come up for air soon and when he does I’ll snatch him!” Juliet says, having no idea that the Sentinel has literal hours worth of oxygen with him. She sifts through the water expecting to find him just beneath the surface.  She searches for an hour, to no avail. “Fuck you Sentinel!” Juliet yells into the sea

 

Beneath the water, Gan is not having such a great time either, The sea floor does not get any sunshine, It can reach below zero degrees and the cold is beginning to get to him. The pressure of millions of gallons of water would have crushed any normal man, but Gan is not an ordinary man and so he perseveres, his mega dense bones keep his chest from collapsing, and his hyper thick skin keeps what little heat he still has from escaping.  The water carries voice to Gan hidden in the dark depths, “Fuck me indeed!” he thinks to himself.

 

Juliet’s legs are beginning to get ominously close to him, she’s walking in his direction, the sea quakes that each of her steps make is are beginning to get more violent. Gan’s heart begins to beat faster as he anticipates having to swim for his life.  This of course would waste his precious oxygen. She lifts her right foot and lowers it towards him, unwittingly of course. Gan has two options; he can either swim away or stand his ground. If he swims away, best case he’ll lose oxygen, worst case Juliet will notice the movement beside her feet and catch him. If he stays best case his wife will step on him, worst case Juliet will notice she’s stepped on him and he’ll be caught.  In the end Gan decides to stay where he is partly out of pride and partly out of laziness.

 

In a strange turn of events Juliet does not step on him, instead he ends up between her toes.  Gan remains incredibly still as the wiggle back and forth coming very close to touching him. He can feel her body heat as it warms his bones. “Thanks baby.” He thinks to himself. Above the waves Juliet stands in the spot she thinks she last saw the sentinel, she been wading through this dirty bay for an hour. Finally she gives up and heads back to the shore. As her body leaves the embrace of the water it takes gallons of water with it, the water pours off her body as she steps back onto the beach, Rin is their to greet her.

 

“Hey Jules, how long have we been partners?” Rin asks. “Since the war started about two weeks ago.” Juliet answers. “Wow! really? It’s been a long time; we’ve been together through so much together. But one of us has to take this ambrosia back to Ashley in the capital, and one of us has to stay here in case The Sentinel reappears.” Rin explains. “He probably drowned in the ocean.” Juliet answers. “Hopefully, but Ashley won’t be satisfied unless we give her a body.” Rin says. “Yeah,” Juliet responds. “You should go back to the capital, you really need to get your eye looked at. I’ll stay here in case The Sentinel shows up again. If he does I’ll break all his bones for ya!” Juliet smashes her fist into her palm to illustrate her point. “Thanks bestie!” The two giant girls embrace each other in a hug, making rush hour severely worse.

 

Juliet waves goodbye to her friend as she tromps off into the distance. Secretly she’s glad to have the city all to herself. “Finally I can get back to my Ganny! But first I should really give the city my terms!” Juliet announces.

                                    Foot Race Bonanza               

 

Gan resurfaces, from beneath the waves, just as he is about to run out of oxygen. “How do fish that all day? Under water sucks!” Gan announces. The afternoon sun begins to warm his shivering body, the ocean breeze once again blows through his wet here, Gan barely makes out Juliet’s voice as it echoes faintly through the city. “Shit!” Gan exclaims. “If Juliet gets home before I do, then I’m cooked!”  Gan desperately kicks through the water, shooting along the surface like a speed boat, within moments Gan reaches the Urban City beach, he trudges onto the beach into his Wife’s footprint. A few bathers look on at the masked man in amazement.  Not sure whether or not they should approach the super hero. Gan closes his eyes and listens for the vibrations of his wife’s footsteps. Through a system of advanced echolocation and simple guessing Gan figures she most be near the Center. With this information in mind he takes a bounding leap.

 

He jumps to the 21 story of a nearby skyscraper, He makes a second leap across the street onto a neighboring one. Gan runs across the side of the skyscraper reaching the end he makes a leap down to the top of a much smaller building. Gan looks across the city there is a significant Gap in Skyscrapers allowing him to see Juliet. Kneeling in front of city Hall. He dives behind a billboard as she looks up in his direction.

 

From behind the building Gan can hear Juliet explaining her new rules to the city. Compared to what Tina’s rules were they are fairly conservative. Juliet will allow the current administration to keep their rule but with oversight from Juliet. Despite being fairly conservative the rules need to be redundant in order to avoid any loopholes. 

 

Gan listens to Juliet as she softly explains everything to the politicians, even as a mega giantess Gan can’t get over just how cute her voice is. Gan waits behind the bill board for most of it, he can’t risk making a break for it to the next patch of skyscrapers if she could look up and see him. Then Juliet gets into an explanation about trash pickup, and Gan’s mind starts buzzing. Juliet is a stickler for taking out the trash, Gan has experienced this first hand. If he’s ever going to make a break for it now is his chance, Juliet won’t look up during this part. Gan takes a deep breath and makes a bounding leap as hard as he can.

 

The leap sends him sailing through the sky, covering a massive horizontal distance. Finally Gan Lands in a street many blocks away, he does a combat rule out of the way of oncoming traffic. From here Gan makes a second leap up to a nearby skyscraper. Gan runs along the vertical wall until he reaches the corner of the mega building. He kicks off the corner sailing perpendicular to a busy street. For a second it feels like he’s flying. In between the buildings Gan notices Juliet standing back up. Her voice has stopped echoing through the city which most mean she’s done giving the city her terms and is now heading back for their apartment. This has become a race, Gan vs. Juliet, Man vs. Wife, Tiny vs. Giant. Gan already has a significant lead but he’ll need that lead to get out of his costume. The real question can he get out of his costume before Juliet gets back to their apartment.

 

Gan lands on a  water tower and leaps onto his apartment balcony. He opens the sliding glass door and makes his way into his room. Here he strips off his costume. He can feel his room shake as Juliet gets closer and closer. Gan has trouble pulling off the wet tights that want to stick to his skin. The room shakes more violently as Juliet closes in. Gan frantically strips away his mask stuffing it into a secret compartment in his closet.

 

Juliet shrinks down to her 4’11’’ form, landing gently on their apartment balcony.  She pushes open the sliding glass. “Ganny I’m back!” Juliet yells. There is no answer she walks toward the bedroom when the door swings open. Gan steps out wearing his relaxation clothes, his hair is dripping wet and he wears no shoes or socks. “baby! I missed you!” Juliet says as she hugs him, at this size she is significantly shorter than him, her head resting against his chest, her arms wrap around his ribs squeezing them. She closes her eyes and embraces him in pure bliss.

 

Gan Stifles a scream of pain. He cleverly masks a painful exhales as a response “aaaaaaiiiiiiiiii –I missed you too.” He says in a strained voice Juliet continues squeezing the wound that coincidentally she inflicted. “Why is your hair all wet?” she asks curiously. “…..because….. I….. just got out of the shower…. Which is the most logical reason…. My hair…. Would be wet…. In …. Our apartment…. Which is were I’ve been…. This entire…. Time.” Gan explains.

 

“Oh I’m sorry I did that baby, I didn’t wasn’t trying to be mean. I just wanted to make sure that you were safe. Please don’t be mad at me.” She says giving Gan her best puppy dog eyes. “I’m couldn’t be mad at you. You did what you thought was in my best interest.” Gan says with an understanding voice. “Oh thanks Gan! I knew you would understand. You’re the best!” Juliet says.

 

Juliet sits down on the couch. “Come on mister, it’s time I gave you an explanation.” Juliet pats the seat beside her motioning for Gan to sit down to. Gan of course complies. Juliet snuggles up next to him and tells him everything.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys thanks for reading this far, It's always encouraging when I see your reviews and ratings so keep them coming. It also gives my story legitimacy on the front page, so it really helps me out even if it's just a sentence. Thanks I hope you enjoy the excitment and the drama, and the jokes, 

-sincerely Guygan