- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we get another big fight scene, which is exicting we also, explore Juliet's character and the new dynamic that effects her relationship with Gan. Rest assured this one is full of action, drama, irony and romance.

 

Juliet: 509'3''

55,722 Ibs

Latina

short black hair

Age:26

 

  The Short Version

"heheheh," Rin teases, "I thought that you didn't like to play with the tiny boys." "this one is different" Juliet responds nervously. If Rin finds out that this little fellow sitting in her pocket is also her husband things could get very nasty very quickly. Firstly she would be putting little Gan in danger, and secondly she could be risking her own safety if Ashley found out that she took a husband on this planet.

"I don't see what's so special about him, there are hundreds just like him scurrying around at our feet." Rin replies, "This one h-had the kind of face I was looking for." Juliet replies trying to seem shallow. "Whatever you say dear," Rin tromps towards the center of town. "Maybe we should split up to look for this sentinel guy." Juliet says making up an excuse to ditch Rin. "Good idea Jules. I'll take the western half and you can the eastern half we'll-" but Juliet cuts her off "no I'll take the western half and you take the eastern," Juliet cuts her off and tromps down the street on her own setting off car alarms and knocking down people in the wake of her footsteps. Rin walks in the opposite direction, it doesn't matter to her one way or the other.

Juliet strides through the miniature city like a pro. She carries Gan in her pocket with ease, he weighs almost nothing to her. No longer is she the meek 4'11'' girl he fell in love with, that girl had trouble just walking from block to block, this city was a nightmare for somebody who was short, but this girl could cover a  block in one stride, and it was somewhat arousing for Gan. Finally the giant girl arrives at her former apartment. She reaches into her pocket and wraps her fingers around Gan's little body hoisting him up to her face, he can feel her warm breath on his skin, her gaze is kind and intimidating at the same time. Gan peers up at his Gigantic wife wondering what she plans to do with him next.

"Thanks baby, but now you owe me an explanation. H-how are you one of them? Where have you been all this time, and most importantly where in the world did you put my favorite shirt?" Gan says meekly.

Juliet gingerly places Gan onto their apartment balcony. She shooes him off  the balcony placing her finger beside him and wiggling it corrallng her tiny husband back into the apartment. Gan gets the hint fleeing into the apartment feinting a "Yipes!" to garner Juliet's sympathy and to cement himself as scared little guy who couldn't possibly be The Sentinel.

The giant girl places her hand on the balcony railing and in the blink of an eye, she's standing on the balcony, in her cute red tank top, hoodie, and trendy jeans, back n her petite 4'11'' form. Gan and Juliet run toward each. Gan absorbes the smaller female in a powerful bear hug, he lifts her off the ground and spins her around in a fantastically amorous gesture.

"I missed you so much!" Juliet says as she is spun around in the air. "I missed you too!" Gan replies setting her back on the ground, continuing to embrace her, he looks down into her ocean-blue eyes. "why did you leave? Where did you go? Why are you Giante-" Juliet cuts Gan off by placing a finger against his lips quieting his storm of questions. "I can't stay for long, Rin is expecting me to meet her soon." Juliet says regrettfully. "but that's no fai-" Gan cuts himself off when Juliet gives him "the look" which is their pre-established sign for Gan to shut up. "I'll give you the short version  ... I'm... actually... from another dimension." Juliet says. "Huh?" "It's actually not so different from this one, and technically we're the same species." Juliet explains.  Gan believes every single word, it isn't the strangest thing he's heard so far. "remember the day we first met six months ago?" "Of course I remember" Gan says "How could I forgot?" "Well that was my first day on your world." Juliet admits. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Gan asks frantically. "I couldn't tell you, first of all because you wouldn't have believed me, and  secondly because I was a spy I couldn't blow my cover, not even for you." Juliet says with a guilty look on her face. "But I swear I desperately wanted to tell you! Every single day!" 

"So me and you? It was all just a cover?" Gan asks with a betrayed look on his face. "No! no! no!" Juliet says trying to correct him "well... yes, but only at first, I really am in love with you never ever doubt that Ganny!" Gan can't help but smile at the embarassing nick name that only Juliet was aloud to call him. It was still her, even if she was giantess. 

Gan sits down as he tries to take it all in. "I know this is alot for me to drop on you. So I'll just leave you alone to think about it." Juliet says. "Wait! What? No! You can't leave me right now! I'm really insecure about this, I need you here!" Gan says. "I'm sorry, I'll be right back I promise!" Juliet responds. "That's what you said last time!!" Gan shoots back. "It won't be like last time baby, once we catch the Sentinel, I'll get permission to stay here as this cities giantess!" Juliet replies.

she suddenly expands in size to become a 14 foot tall amazon. Gan stares up in awe of his wife who is now twice his size. "I need to know that you aren't going to leave!" Juliet says authoritatively. Her booming voice and size makes Gan feel like a child. She walks over to the kitchen having to keep her head bent the whole way and lifts the refrigerator with her amazonian strenght proping it up outside the apartment door. "What are you doing." Gan says surprised. "I need to know that you are safe! I can't fight the Sentinel properly if there is even the slightest chance that I could accidentally step on you or fall on you. You'll be safe in here because I'll know not to fight near this building!" Juliet says walking towards the balcony. "No Wait!" Gan yells, but it is too late, Juliet has already grown to her full height of 500 feet and is tromping away. Gan watches as she crashes out of his reach once again. He can't help looking at his wife's building sized butt as she sashes out of his sight. "God dammit!" he exclaims

The Choice

The very first thing Gan tries is pushing open the door, but it is locked in place by the refrigerator. His monumental strength and near invicibility have all but vanished. He collapses against the doorway, utterly defeated, "WHY DON'T I EAT MORE FRUIT!" Gan yells frustrated, closing his eyes and falling against the door.

Rin's projects her titanic voice across the entire city, it echoes through Gan's apartment taunting him. "Sentinel!!! You'd better come out and face us now! Otherwise, we might start hurting your precious little citizens. You have five minutes." Gan can't believe it," Juliet wouldn't actually hurt someone. Would she?" Gan doesn't want to wait to find out. He needs a way to regain his powers and he needs one fast.

Gan Desperately searches his house for anything that could be construed as organic but with no luck. Everything he owns is either canned or  junk food none of it has been alive in years. That's when Gan notices a buch of leaves scattered around his living room floor. The very same Leaves that grow on the trees in the Urban City Forest, "They must have gotten stuck on her feet when she walked through the UC forest." Gan says "and when she shrank down to talk to me, they got lose in the apartment."

Gan has a sickening and horrifying thought. "No!... I couldn't!... I'm not THAT desperate." Gan thinks to himself. He continues to search his apartment, scouring every inch of the place. "Anything but leaves!"

A booming voice echoes through his house, like a loudspeaker but on a city-wide scale. "Alright Sentinel your time is up!" Rin booms. "I guess he's too much of a coward to face us both at once." Juliet chimes in. "Uh-Oh! Rin is putting the little people in her mouth" Juliet trying to taunt the Sentinel. "and she says they taste real good! I think she might swallow, I sure do hope the Sentinel can make it in time to save them!"

"Shit!" Gan exclaims. This is in an impossible situation, on one hand he can  save the innocent citizens of Urban City who are about to be eaten. On the other hand, he can't fight Juliet, and he can't beat two giantesses at once!" Gan turns the TV on to see just how much hot water he is in. The Helicopter has a perfect shot of the two standing in Circle Square, Rin stuffing her face with Tiny people, He notices the density of buildings and how close they are together and he gets a flash of inspiration. "Maybe i can do both!" he says.

Before Gan can save anyone he will have get his powers back, and his only option is the leaves on the floor. Gan bends down, picking up the foliage, "If I go through with this then Gaia, better leaf me alone about my eating habits." Gan remarks and then takes a bite, the plant is bitter and his first instinct is to gag, but Gan powers through, squinting his eyes and pursing his lips. He manages to overide gag reflex and swallow, he takes another bite finishing off the rest of the leaf, resisting the urge to vomit.

Gan Feels his heart begin to pound, it beats faster and faster and faster until each contraction feels continuous. His fingers tingle, and the hair on the back of his neck stands on end. Gan feels all his former strenght rushing back to him. In fact Gan feels stronger than before. It feels like he is on fire! But the fire doesn't burn him, it burns everything else.

He rushes to his closet and removes his costume and mask from it's secret compartment.  "Lets kick some giant ass!" He says indulging his epic moment, but then he adds, "except I won't kick Juliet's ass because I love her and i would never hurt her! Shoot I ruined it!"

The Fight!

Rin swishes around a couple of tiny people in her mouth, She smiles as they squirm against her tongue. Juliet watches feeling rather guilty about all this, her husband is tiny and she spent several months among them, pretending to be one of them. So it's no surprise that she feels a certain connection to them, but she can't let Rin or any of the others know that. Ashley might think she'd gone soft and then Gan and the rest might really be in trouble.

"Just swallow them already Rin, stop messing around." Juliet commands. Rin smiles her cheeks are full of tiny bodies squirming about. She seems content to just let them salivate in her mouth. "Your not suppose to play with your food Rin!" Juliet says, Rin Opens her mouth to say something in retort, probably something cute and sadistic at the same time, but she doesn't get the chance, because the instant she opens her mouth a dark flash shoots across the sky too fash for Juliet to make out. Juliet assumed it was her imagination looking at Rin for confirmation, but now Rin has a terrified look on her face. "What's wrong did you bite more than you could chew?" Juliet says comically, but Rin shakes her head. Tears begin to form in her eyes and she grunts in pain. "Rin? Rin!? RIN! spit them out right now!" Juliet commands

Rin obeys the command puking the little people into Juliet's open hands, they're sticky, gross, and humiliated, but they'll be fine. Juliet bends down and lays the saliva-covered pile of people on the ground and stands back up to deal with Rin who is still panicking, "Get it out! Get it out!" She cries opening her mouth and motioning for Juliet to look inside. Juliet peers inside and as she does so the dark flash rockets out of Rin's, it catches her by the shoulder, and she tumbles to the ground. Cracking it where she falls.

The Sentinel stands directly in front of her shoulder, casually wiping away the saliva, "Watch what you eat, or it might just eat you!" Gan thinks to himself. Meanwhile the giantess with whom he is ok fighting Lumbers toward him. He cracks a pleasant smile beneath his mask. "I've been meaning to get you alone all day!" Gan taunts up to her, making sure to mask his voice from Juliet.

Rin takes the bait and lifts her right foot to squash him, but this is what The Sentinel has been waiting for,  at the very second her foot is farthest from the ground he jumps and is  instantaneously beneath Rin's chin, head butting it at an incredible velocity, knocking the giant girl off her foot and propelling her a blocks away from Juliet. She lands on her butt, skidding to a stop agaisnt a building. The dazed girl feels a tiny person fall into her lap, but she is too shocked to do anything about it. He grabs her finger which is laying in her lap and jumps with it, extending her arm out to it's full length. The Sentinel hits the side of a skyscraper with Rins arm in tow, for an instant he is standing vertically against the protective glass of the super building, but before Gravity can slam him back to the ground he leaps back towards Rin's face. With his speed and velocity The Sentinel forces Rin to punch herself with her own fist. He repeats this process, Grabbing her arm extending it out and accelerating it back into Rin's face. continuosly saying "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" After The Sentinel feels she has been successfully humiliated, he leaps back to to street, 

Gan notices how much faster he has become since the last time, his incredible strenght coupled with his comparatively puny size lets him become a blur. Traveling short distances almost instantaneously. This creates confusion and fears within the giantesses with whom he's battling. Shock will be a crucial tactic if he wants to outmaneuver opponents potentially stronger and faster than he.

Gan stands victoriously out in the open celebrating his victory thinking up and yelling witty one liners at Rin. However, as he is beginning to run out of insults the ground beneath his feet begins to shake. He looks back at Rin but she is stil utterly beaten lying humiliated, and unconscious with a black eye. 

Gan Looks back in the other direction and to his surprise sees Juliet running at full sprint towards him. His eyes widen in sudden realization. Shock keeps his feet planted to the ground. "no! Wait! JULIET! NO WAI-" Juliet punts him like a football. Her kick is multiplied by the momentum that her sprinting had accrued and her exponentially larger weight. Gan is accelerated to over 200 miles per hour within the span of a few seconds, he is sent flying upward at a 45 degree angle. He goes right through one side of a skyscraper and out the other, losing none of his acceleration, he continues flying reaching a thousand feet in the air. Finally after what feels like forever Gan's arc peaks and he hurtles down into the Urban City bay, he bounces off the water skipping along the surface like a rock. Finally Gan comes to rest a few thousand feet from the shore.

Broken and beaten Gan only has one hope. Escape!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey thanks for reading, If you've made it this far please leave a review and a rating, your opinion gives my story legitimacy. The more people who review it means the more people who are likely click on my story and can enjoy it as I hope you have. Thaks for your readership, come back next time For Gan's epic escape.

-Sincerely

Guygan