- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we meet two new mysterious Giantesses, one we meet right out but the second remains a mystery until the end of the chapter, we do find out that they are bigger, and badder than Tina. Our Protagonist will definitely have trouble defeating them. This chapter raises the conflict!

Rin: 512'9''

43,386 Ibs

Asian

Black Hair w/ red highlights

Age: 24

Visitor's in the Night

The full moon rises over the dark forest outside of Urban city. Two hooded figures tower above it, the trees only reaching up to their ankles. The two stride silently towards the city-scape. Wordless and emotionless the two focus completely on the journey. "So they call him The Sentinel?" The taller one says to the other. "That's right," the shorter one replies. "I wander what he's like." the taller one asks. "He's got to be pretty brave to stand up to Tina at his size." "It doesn't matter what he's like, he's our prey, we only need to know how he did it." The shorter one responds dryly. "Still, I wonder if I can keep him once we have him, a pet that's hard to squish would be pretty fun don't you think?" the taller one says dreamily. "You can't keep him. He's dangerous! What if he tries something?" the shorter says callously. "Oh you're no fun. You never want to play with the little boys!" the taller one complains. The shorter one is silent.

Tina is sleeping quietly tangled in her electrified wires, as she has been for several days. She quickly awakens as she feels the earth begin to move beneath her body. She looks up and sees two hooded figures standing over her, each about 5 times her size. "Good! You finally came, I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me." Tina says relieved. The two giantesses remove there hoods, Tina sees one familiar face and a not so familiar face. "Hey Rin, who is your friend?" Tina asks. "Oh! Her? Don't worry about her, she's waaay above your pay grade." the taller one replies. 

Tina wiggles around destroying the trees around her body. "Hurry up and let me out of this! I have a score to settle with a so-called 'super hero' " Tina whines. "Actually we have other plans, Ashley has no use for incompetent twits who are beaten by tiny men in masks." Rin replies coldly. "What NO! You can't be serious!" Tina replies shocked "You can't do this to me! You can't! I'm a Goddess!", suddenly Rin strikes Tina's chest, the attack comes quickly and is over in a second, Tina is gone, she shrinks into oblivion.

Rin stands back up to her full height holding a glowing yellow orb in the palm of her hand. The orb is bigger than a car, but no bigger than a golf ball compared to Rin. "What are you going to do with it?" the shorter one asks. "Ashley wants it back with her in the capital. But before we do that, we should find this so-called Sentinel while we're here. Nora wants him for her science project or whatever it is" Rin explains. "That's too bad." says the shorter one with a wicked grin on her face. "I was hoping to see just how invincible this tiny super hero is." "You are really scary sometimes, you know that." Rin says.

Gan's Day Off

Gan wakes up to the feeling of tiny fists banging against his forehead. He opens his sleep-weary eyes to find a 3'' woman banging against his forehead, she notices his eye is open and stops what she's doing and gets right up on his pupil. "Get up you lazy fool! You've been sleeping for three days!" She yells at his eye. The woman isGaia, wearing her trademark, white robe which would be a very distinguishing piece of clothing, if she weren't yelling at him at only 3 inches tall.

"Ok, Ok I'm getting up, Stop yelling at me!" Gan says brushing her off his face. Flying through the air She instantly grows to her 5'4'' form. "Don't you brush me off your face like that! young man! I am your mother!" Gaia protests. "No your not! Your my species' mother, theres a difference." Gan replies. "same thing, now you will obey me! Now get some clothes on you have alot of catching up to do ." Gaia says vanishing from the room in a puff of smoke.

Gan puts on some clothes and wanders into his kitchen pouring himself some soda. He yawns and stretches before drinking it. "Oh no you don't!" Gaia nags from behind him. "your not drinking that manufactured garbage." "Who cares? I'm super strong! What's it going to hurt!" Gan replies. "You it'll hurt you! Do you think that my blessing just lasts forever? No! It fades with time, until you replenish it! and that soda accelerates the fading process!" Gaia says. Gan suddenly spits out the Soda in a comical spit take. "Well that would have been useful to know earlier! I just slept for three straight days!"

"It's natural to sleep for that long sweetie, your body isn't acclimated to that kind of stress, the good news is that after,  once you replenish your powers you should be even stronger than before." Gaia explains. "So... uhhhh... how does this work?" Gan asks awkwardly eyeing her breasts.  

"Not from me!" Gaia exclaims covering herself, "you get it from nature." Gan looks confused. Gaia sighs "you have to eat something that's organic! The fresher the better!" "Oh!!!" Gan says opening his refrigerator. "I don't think I have any of that!" "typical mortal." Gaia says shaking her head. "Well go out and get something, and don't get into any trouble, you still have some invulnerability but your not nearly as strong as you were two days ago" Gaia explains

Gan leaves his apartment, Gaia is still nagging at him when he closes the door, "God she's annoying! But she's only looking out for me, so she's not soooo bad." Gan thinks, walking towards the elevator. he presses the button and waits for the elevator. "I wonder if other super hero's have to deal with this?" Gan thinks while entering the elevator. On his way out Gan uses the public phone to dial Juliets number. "Still no answer!" Gan thinks while hanging up the phone. This makes Gan very uneasy, "it's been weeks since the Goddess took over, she should have at least answered my phone call to tell me she's alright." Gan thinks on his way down the street.

Gan arrives at the Urban City farmer's market, he makes his way through the bustling crowd, he smiles, because no one recognizes him, "This is awesome, my identity is a complete secret." Gan thinks. knowing that he's got a secret from all these people. He waits in line to buy a bag of apples. "that'll be two hundred munny!" the vendor explains. "two hundred munny?! what a rip off! I'm not paying that!" Gan exclaims. "no munny, no apples!" the vendor says taking the apples from him and pushing him away. "Gaaaaa" Gan fumes frustratedly. "I saved this city from a fuckin Giantess." Gan thinks, "I should at least be able to get some apples!" this is the first time Gan encouters the the double edge of a secret identity.

he walks back to his apartment solmenly, unable to buy any expensive organic food. Suddenly the ground begins to shake as thunderous footsteps roar in the distance, Gan turns the corner to sees two pairs of Giangantic legs. His eyes gravitate to the familiar pair of feet that cover the road and his eyes travel up and up and up her curvy feminine body until he reaches her face his eyes go wide go wide he can't believe who he sees.

"Juliet?" he says in complete shock. As he looks up at his wife's titanic face she looks down at his and their eyes meet, she also seems surprised

"hehehehe I'll take this one." Rin says reaching down for Gan. "NOOO!!!!! He's MINE!!!!!" Juliet exclaims pushing Rin away and reaching down for Gan herself.

Gan runs away frantically but he cannot escape from his titanic wife's hand. Within seconds she has wraped her fist around him and hoisted him high into the air, "I promise I'll explain later baby." Juliet says softly, and then plops him down in her pocket. Gan knows better than to struggle against his wife. What's more is he doesn't want to give away his secret identity especially in his weakened state. Besides, his wife pocket isn't exactly the worst place in the world for him to be, he sits down with his back against her sexy thigh. "I hope she knows what she's doing." Gan says.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, I've recently reformatted the way I make these, with a non-spoiler summary of the chapter at the top and a thank you and a farewell down here at the bottom. And Character Bio's have moved To the very beginning of the chapter. thanks for reading this far, Be sure to leave a review and a rating to let me know how I'm doing or to give me any advice. Special thanks to my friend Wholia who convinced me to write this story in the first place. 

-Sincerely Guygan