- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the big fight chapter, it was even fun to write. We introduce a sub villain and we reinforce that Tina is an evil tyrant who needs to be dethroned and that Gan will have plenty of trouble beating her!

Quincy: 6'4''

200 Ibs

Caucasian/British

Black Hair

Age: 36

 

Vs. Tina

It was another lovely day in Tina Town all the little people were obeying here every command, she was sitting proudly on her newly made throne, from here her head rose above even the tallest buildings. She surveys her pleasant little city. On her shoulder a chorus of little people are singing her favorite song, in her lap is her harem of tiny boyfriends with whom she periodically toys with, and at her feet is an army of tiny citizens who massage her feet.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" She sighs in relief "life is good." She leans against the back of her throne and closes her eyes. "My Goddess, I bring dire news!" Tina opens her eyes "What is it this time Quincy?" She says clearly annoyed. A tiny man  is standing on the arm rest of her throne. He is bowing before her.

Quincy is a former citizen Britain, who was working abroad in Urban City as a Lawyer. When the Goddesses took over, using his sly devious charisma he managed to engraciate himself with Tina, and from there became her right hand. He did most of the administration, he organized her police force, and became incredibly powerful off of her rule. He was scum, by every meaning of the word.

"My goddess, there is a masked terrorist wreaking havoc on Avenue Street, he is spreading lies and insults about you my Goddess!" Quincy explains. "So? Kill him! That's what I pay you for isn't it?" Tina spits. Quincy is covered in her saliva but remains composed "my goddess, we cannot, he is sidestepping all our bullets and is knocking our men unconscious with just a single punch. He is a monster!" Quincy says. "Your useless! Your all Useless. You have one job and you can't even squish one little bug!" Tina Yells. The tiny chorus on her shoulders falls to their knees and covers their ears. The tiny Harem of men run and hide beneath her tank top. 

Tina stands up, the tiny chorus falls from her shoulders and few of her tiny boyfriends cling desperately to her waist and belly. "Once I take care of this little nuisance I'm going to teach my little police force a lesson they'll never forget." She booms ominously down to Quincy, Then she walks through the town, most of her tiny boyfriends have crawled to the safety of her pockets or to the waistband of her tight booty shorts. 

Her bare feet crash against the crumbling pavement of the city as she makes her way towards the wailing sirens of her police force. Her shadow cast by the setting sun signals her impending arrival, the cars in her path swerve off the street and into the  safety of the alleys, the people on the side walks quickly retreat inside or into alleys. Within a few minutes Tina arrives at the chaotic scene.

Gan sidesteps another barrage of bullets, the bullets clatter against the side of a police car shattering the glass, Gan is in front of his assailant within the blink of an eye , and before the shooter can react Gan administers a swift chop to his neck. Gaia, taught him how to use just the right amount of strength to knock a normal sized person unconcious without killing them. The shooter falls to the ground no longer awake. 

A shadow suddenly fills the streets, Gan tilts his head and sees a slim Brunette crashing towards him, haloed by the setting Sun. Gan cautiously walks toward her out of range of the unconscious cops. They might have aligned themselves with his enemy but they still didn't deserve to be crushed. 

"Hey! you fat bimbo! You and I have a score to settle, I heard that-" Tina Leaps across the block and crushes Gan beneath her foot. She brutally grinds her foot against the pavement. "Another one bites the dust!" she says viciously as she grits her teeth crushing his body against the pavement.

Tina, turns around and tromps away back to her throne, fully confident that he is dead, she is already thinking about the best punishment to give to her police force for waisting her time. 

Gan Stands back up tossing the street rubble off of hm and popping his shoulder back into place. "All part of the plan!" he says with an air of coolness.  "I just wish she hadn't grinded me into the ground, that was totally uncalled for!" Gan exclaims to the Citizens looking at him in amazement.

Gan bends down and puts his mask back on and eyeballs the retreating Goddess, he begins running down the street towards her, he starts running faster and faster until he's 50 feet away and takes a running leap. He soars high into the air and kicks the back of her knee, just as she's lifting the opposite leg into the air. Gan has the same momentum as a wreacking ball but concentrated into a single foot sized area. her knee bends drastically causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

The 100 foot women hits the ground hard, at over 300 tons she hits the ground with tremendous force, causing the whole city shake. Gan rolls out of the way of her falling butt, landing safely between her legs. "the bigger they are! The harder they fall!" Gan announces triumphantly.

Tina may be down, but she is far from beaten, she begins to stand back, up but Gan has already Leapt from between Tina's legs to another block in a single horizontal leap. "wow! so that's what a DBZ character feels like." Gan exclaims.

"What the Hell are you!" Tina yells as she begins crashing towards him at full tilt. Gan manages to stay just out of her reach. "Stop running away you coward!" Tina yells as she runs after him. "I'm not running away!" Gan yells back. He lands in an intersection ontop of a car and takes a sharp right down Madison ave. Tina Leaps over a block of buildings landing adjacent on Madison ave."Your a fuckin' idiot this is called running away!" 

Suddenly Gan stops right at the edge of the city, he turns around and faces Tina who is ominously edging towards him. "You should have just stayed invisible, little bug,  because once I catch you I'm going to take you to One of our scientists who will turn you into a little lab rat, We'll perform horrific experiments on you!" Tina Grins imagining her puny enemy in awful pain

She lunges at him. But Gan is expecting this, planning for it even. He crouches down and with all the might he can muster leaps towards her flying just under her, bicycle kicking her in the stomache. (A bicycle kick is when you do a backflip and your legs kick as they come over you.) Tina's lunge with the help of Gan's extra kick propels her 500 hundred feet right into the Cities power grid. Tina lets out a gutteral shriek as she takes millions of volts through her gargantuan body and then goes silent.

Tina's eyes flutter open as she regains conciousness, at first everything is blurry then she begins to make out images, she spots Gan standing ontop of her building sized boobs. "I wasn't running away... I was luring you into a trap." Gan explains to her. "You perverted freak! your dead!" Tina reaches for Gan but finds that her arm is restrained against her sides, what's more is she finds the cords restraining her body deliver an awful shock whenever she tries to stretch them. "OOOOOOWWWW" she howls in pain. 

"Tina... you no longer rule this city! And for your crimes against it, we hereby sentence you to prison, atleast until we can figure out what to do with you." Gan says ceremoniously, he leaps off her tit and lands on the ground where the citizens of Urban City have crowded around. "From this moment on you are all Free!" Gan announces. The Crowd cheers and dances, revelry is had in the streets as the people celebrate their liberation, men kiss women, Confetti is thrown, Tina's flag is burned as her agent are thrown into jail and the former administration takes back control.

"You haven't won yet you little bugs! There are hundreds of us! In a few Weeks an even bigger Giantess will be here to check up-" Gan Silences her by delivering a smack to her butt. "If another one comes I'll just defeat her too! I'll defeat every last Giantess until the whole world is free!"

A single child approaches Gan who is leaning against Tina's Hip admiring his catch. "What's your name mister?" the child asks innocently. "my name? hmmm?" Gan ruffles the childs hair. "My name is The Sentinel!" Gan announces, and in a single bound leaps into the sky and out of sight! 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm Not sure if I'm even usng these right but whatever, This chapter is the first fight chapter, I'm sorry this story isn't exactly a story about a helpless protagonist who gets tortured by beautiful women and then murdered horribly but I've seen that done a thousand and one times already. I'm interested in what would happen if the protagonist could actually fight back against giants! Don't worry though, the protagonist isn't exactly invincible he can still be killed, captured and toyed with by the villains. The story gives heavy emphasis on the character's weakness as well as his strength.

- sincerely Guygan