- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a character development development chapter, don't worry still Giantess Content, but with a focus on establishing the main characters flaws and strenghts.

Training to Fight Tina

Tina's tyranical rule is established within the week. All of Urban city accepts it with out question out of fear for their life's. Tina demonstrates her power by stepping on anyone who's brave into to dissent. With the first 3 deaths everyone gets the point. 

As for our hero? Gan shut's himself off from the world. He locks himself  in his apartment alone and cnonfused. He had been pretty confident before, but one look at Tina and he knew there was no way he could stop her. To him and everyone in the city she was practically a god, no human being his size could possibly hope to stand up to her. All he could was conform.

Tina wasn't even the worst part, within two days she'd already established a loyal police force. Their job was to find and capture anyone who was anything bad about Tina or refusing to give her tribute. It was basically a dictatorship in Urban city. 

Gan lays on his couch, he hasn't moved in a day. "If only Juliet were here, she could get me out of this rut!" Gan thinks. "But then again maybe it's better that she's not here. this place has gone to hell since Tina showed up! Wherever she is, I hope she's safe."

"Bad Gan! Very Bad Gan!" Gan is swatted on the head with a rolled up news paper. "Ow! Hey!" "I told you if you didn't safe the world you would be in very big trouble!" Gan turns his head and sees Gaia standing in his house. She's about 5'4'' wearing a tight fitting v-neck that is very revealing and contemporary skinny jeans. "Gaia! What are you doing in my apartment!" Gan falls of the couch and scrambles to his feet." "I'm the mother of the earth! I can go anywhere I wanna go! the question is, what are you doing here, when there is a Giantess ruling your city! You should be fighting her!" Says Gaia. "I can't fight her! Have you seen how big she is! Tina could literally eat me!"

"Not if she can't catch you!" Gaia responds "Oh and how am I gonna get away from a 100 foot giantess?" Gan asks. Before Gaia can answer a knock comes at the door. "Hold on one second, I gotta get this." Gan opens the door, to find a tall dark haired man at his door. He wears the typical pink and yellow uniform of one of Tina's lackey's, she of course designed the uniforms.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Gan asks. "Is that anyway to address one of Tina's patrolmen?" He says with an irritated look on his face. "I could have you arrested for talking like that." "Did you come her to threaten me or did you come to take my money?" Gan asks. "I came for your money." the patrolmen responds. "Fine it's right over-" "He's not giving you any money!" Gaia interrupts "He's tired of your bullshit, and he's tired of that bitch Tina!" The patrolman is astounded. "Who do you think you are you bitch! You can't talk about our goddess like that!" he reaches for Gaia, but before he can grab her Gan catches his wrist. "Don't you touch her!" Gan strikes him in the chest sending the patrol man throught the opposite wall and into an abandoned apartment. Gan is somewhat surprised. "Whoa I didn't know I could do that!"

"What do you think my blessing was for anyway? So that you could look at my tits? Come on we have to practice!" Gaia says pulling him through another vortex. "practice what?" but Gan gets his answer because on the other side of the vortex Gaia has grown to 100 feet tall.

"...498...499...500! there that's 500 pushups!" Gan shouts up to the giantess. "Hmm, that's decent I guess, now try it with two of my fingers on your back!"  "No way this is boring. and I'm really tired. can't we stop now?" "That's not the answer I want to hear from my little champion!" Gaia cooes, she presses Gan down into the dirt with her finger,  Gan struggles but is helpless against the enormous strength she holds in just her pointer finger. So he endures humiliation. Gaia lifts her finger, "See you're not dead, and I was putting all my weight into that finger!" Gaia says with pride. "Yea but i still couldn't get you off of me. and that was just your pointer finger."

"yeah but it will confuse her, usually that would kill someone as puny as you! I didn't say my blessing was going to make this easy. Just manageable." Gaia booms from overhead. "but how can I even beat her if I can't even push off her finger?" Gan bleats, atleast to Gaia it sounds he's full of helium. "Oh your are simply adorable down there, listen to you complain with that high pitched voice!" Gaia purrs.

"Gaia, this is serious!" Gan pleads. "I am serious, seriously in love with your itty bitty voice!" Gaia scopes him up in the palm of her hand. and presses his little body to her cheek. "mmmm your so soft and squishy!" Gaia purrs,  she putts him to her lips and gives him a peck on the face. 

Gan is angry now, he's jacked up on testorone which basically liquid pride. He's squirms around in her fist, and to his surprise manages to pry her fingers off his body and leap from her hand he gives her angry kick to the chin, and once again to his surprise knocks her down! 

The 100 foot tall Gaia stumbles and falls to the ground. Without a hand to grasp him Gan also tumbles through the air and lands right on Gaia's enormous belly, bouncing off of it and 40 feet into the air, he hits it again bouncing 15 feet then 5 feet, then his body sticks to her belly, he can feel tremendous diaphram move the air from her lungs into words, which he figures will be angry ones but turn out to be encouraging ones. 

"Ganny! Do you know anything about momentum and velocity?" Gaia asks. "N-no?" Gan says. "Well I do, you've got an extraordinary amount of strength in your tiny body, gives you alot more momentum than the momentum in my finger or even my hand. You think of yourself like an ant fighting a bear. But that's simply not true. Your more like a wrecking ball fighting a building!" Gaia explains

"I-I never thought of it like that. So your saying that physics is actually on my side?" Gan asks. "Yes little one, yes I am saying that." Gaia reassures him. 

"Gaia... I think I'm ready to do this." "Finally! I thought you were going to sulk in your room the whole time." Gaia says. "but if I'm doing this then it's on my terms, I'll need a cool costume and a mask!" Gan says. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

this chapter was relatively short, but that ok because it's the second one I wrote today. So don't you patronize me! Thanks again for reading, and be sure to drop a review. Next chapter will be the first battle between Gan and a giantess.