- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we establish the conflict for the rest of the story, and the sub conflict for the next 3 chapters. If you made it to the second chapter then thanks for even giving me a moment of your time, it all gets better from here!

 

Tina: 100' 11''

411,101 Ibs

Caucasian

Long Brown Hair

Age: 18

The Note

The bright morning sun, beaming over the horizon hits Gan's eyes forcing him to wake up. He's lying face down in a dumpster, still wearing the same business suit from yesterday. "I guess it was just a dream." Gan Thinks "A really weird dream, but a dream all the same. Suckling from mother earth herself? i really need to see a psychologist about that."

Gan pushes open the lid of the vomit green dumpster and steps out into the cool morning air he smells like old spaghetti and pencil shavings.

"Wait till Juliet hears about this dream, she'll make fun of me to no- JULIET!" Gan suddenly realizes that he didn't go home last night and didn't tell his wife. His loving but sometimes over protective Latina Wife! 

Gan Sprints out of the alley trash trailing behind him and into oncoming traffic. He turns just in time to see the Front of a truck. His entire life flashes before his eyes, he remembers the forests he used to explore as a kid, his first crush, his high school prom, college, Juliet, and then, he sees only a flash as the truck collides with him at 50 miles per hour. Gan is sent flying and in a critical few milli seconds of Flying through the air he thinks of everything he never got to do, like surfing, or skydiving.

Then Gan hits the ground, rolling to a stop against the pavement. He can hear a voice. It's the voice of the truck driver, asking him if he's ok, and miraculously, unbelievably Gan answers "yes." he stands up brushes dirt off his tattered suit and walks away. 

"How am I still alive? I should be dead, I should be in heaven with my Grandparents right now." but the more Gan thinks about it the more he comes to the conclusion that the dream he had last night was in fact not a dream at all! The 14 year old inside of him slowly realizes that he has superpowers. "I'm a Fuckin' SuperHero!!!!" 

Gan Runs 5 miles back to his and all the way up to his 12th story apartment. He burst through the door. "Baby Guess What! I have super powers, We to start coming up with a cool superhero name and a costume ASAP!" there is no reply. "Juliet?" still no reply.

Gan walks into the kitchen where he finds a note attached to the refrigerator. it reads. "Dear Ganny, an emergency came up and I have to leave on a trip with the girls. Sorry to tell you with this note, I don't know when I'll be back. Love You!" 

Gan, is sullen, he was looking forward to telling his wife about his new powers, but maybe this is for the best afterall now he's not in the dog house for not coming home last night. 

Gan sits down on the couch and looks at his twitter feed, and quickly finds out that super strenght is not the only thing from his dream that came true.

Bad News 

Live News feed from Goliath City News Inc.: "I'm standing in Goliath Square where a titanic caucasian female has suddenly appeared. She seems to be in her mid 20's from down here she seems to have blonde hair and is wearing a blouse and skinny jeans. Experts estimate her height to be 500 feet tall. Who she is and what she wants is still unclear."

News Reports

Live News feed from America News Now: " between the hours of 5 p.m. last night and 10 a.m. this moring hundreds of titanic women have appeared in every major city around the world. They have begun attacking police and destroying important government buildings. ANN has recieved reports That these titanic women seem to be collaborating and are locked in combat with militaries around the world. It is estimated that their heights range from 100 feet to 800 feet."

Live News feed from World News Corporation: "Negotiations with these women has finally begun after a week of fierce fighting, they demand the unconditional surrender of all all armed forces. WNC has secured an exclusive interview with the new regent of San Amonita city." "Hello there little one. I am Roxanne, I suppose I should tell my new teeny tiny city who I am." *Roxanne lifts the camera man up to her face.* "I am Roxanne your new Goddess. I will not hurt anyone of my beloved little subjects so long as you follow my rules, and provide a tribute to me every year. What are my rules, they are very similiar to your old ones, no killing or stealing from each other. But now, you must work for me, building me pathways so I may trot around my new domain without squishing you little bugs. And building my throne so that I can sit down regally. Of course none of you will be allowed to say anything bad about me and rebellion will not be tolerated! That's all" *She sets the camera man back down*

Live News feed from America News Now: "The Goddesses as they're being called had been fighting evenly with world forces last week but this week the appearance of what is being called the Titanesses has changed this. Three women spread around the world in the most intensive battlefronts each easily over 1000 feet in size. Unfortunately this has signalled the unconditional surrender of all armed forces. All governments are now cooperating with the Giantesses. Our world has been conquered." -end of transmission.

Not so Super Hero! 

"Our World has been conquered?" Gan repeats to himself. Hmphf well, what's the point of having super powers if you don't have any one to fight them with.

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. "That's odd there are no faultlines in Urban City." Several more tremors occur each bigger than the next, suddenly Gan realizes that they aren't tremors, there more like footsteps. Gan looks out his window to see a Gigantic Brunette stolling casually through town. She must be about 100 feet tall, and boy is she hot! She wears a skimpy tank top that does little to hide her Proportional C cup breasts.

She strolls over to city hall and sits down on top of it flattening the top floor and doing serious structural damage to the whole building. Government officals teem out of the building fleeing from the gargantuan women through the streets. "We don't need you anymore." She Booms. "Anyway Hi everyone! I'm Tina," The Goddess projects her voice across the entire city, everyone is silent to listen to her. "Ashley sort of forgot about this place and I didn't really get a city of my own, so she let me have this one! isn't that soo Sweet of her! Anyway, I'm very nice, and I promise I won't hurt any of you, as long as your good little citizens of Tina Town! Isn't that cute? I decided to rename this place to Tina Town. I know you all love it! I know I do"

"Hmm? What else? I know I must have forgotten something? - Oh that's right" She bops herself on the head. "Silly Tina! The rules, uhh standard rules I guess, Worshipping me and pay tribute, also I need a team of very capable young men to rebulid this thing into my new throne. Also the position of my boyfriend is currently open! Any strapping little men, need to only approach me to apply, please nothing below an 8, I'm a goddess not a lonely high school girl." Tina looks like she just got out of High school though.

She claps her hands together. "Alright little people! Hop to it!"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review, It's gives me some better feed back, and they really help keep me motivated when I read them. Don't worry I already know how the story goes in my head, the hard part is writing it all down. This will definitley be a finished story so keep reading.