- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey guys, I'm back after a short break, I've been busy with a changing schedule, but none the less this story is being finished whether it likes it or not. It's been a longer than I intended it to be, but that's a good thing I guess. In this chapter we move on to Gan's Newest enemy an evil giant scientist who may have discovered Gan's Weakness. What will happen find out now!

 

 

 

 

Whitney: 3 miles, 53 feet, 11 inches


Weight: 1,205,739,885


Race: Native American


Hair: Black


 


Lap Sitting


            “We were living in quite the exciting time, it was a time when super heroes did battle in streets, and people watched from their rooftops like it was the Super bowl. It was a world ruled entirely by gigantic women, but among these giant overlords, size varied widely. Among the towering ladies four titanesses stood FAR above the rest. Their size was truly legendary even among the other giantesses. This cabal of women, or The Big Four as they were often called, could conquer the entire planet each by themselves. Sarah, the biggest of even the big four was there leader, she commanded absolute control, her savagery and ruthlessness kept even the most ambitious giantess in her place. Sure there was some squabbling, over land and size, but make no mistake no EVER disobeyed a direct order from Sarah.


            Still she wasn’t the only big girl on the block however there was Dana: Former Goddess of the Sea. Amy: the technicolored rogue. And Whitney: the Illustrious Genius.


            In order to prevent any conflicts that would cause Global destruction, the four scattered across the globe, putting up very distinct borders. Their governments were set up fundamentally like medieval feudalism. The Big Four acted as the Lords, they divided up their fiefs amongst the smaller giantess who acted as their vassals. In turn these vassals divided up their land to even smaller giantesses, allowing for more complete control over remote areas. The tiny people of this land played the role of serf. They were reduced to slaves in everything but name.


            It’s not fair, but that’s how things go, the powerful take everything and the weak can only abide. If you were a giantess you were the undisputed mistress, OF EVERYTHING. Or at least, that is how things used to go. For low and behold out of the shadows of the autocracy rose another legend, but he was the people’s legend, a mysterious and vengeful being, feared by giantesses, beloved by the people. When The Giantesses exploit their citizens, a name ringing out from the shadows makes them wet themselves with fear, this name is: The Sentinel!” “Are you narrating yourself again?” Asks Juliet from on high. “Ummmmm… err… maybe.” Gan replies from his comfy seat in his Wife’s lap.


            The sweltering heat is oppressive; the dry desert heat quickly evaporates any water brave enough to show its face. In every direction is nothing but flat red sand stretching into the distant blue horizon. The desert is completely barren, save the few red mesas that jut from ground giving Gan only the slightest sense of direction.


The ground is burning hot to the touch, But the flat empty desert leaves nowhere to sit but on the ground. Luckily Gan has spared himself from having to sit on the hot hard ground that would surely melt his shorts to his legs. He has a cushion front row seat to the greatest show in town called “Juliet’s long gorgeously Tan legs.” She hails from Hispanic descent, giving new meaning to the phrase “Latin Fire!”. Even the hottest desert in the world Juliet still manages to be the hottest thing that Gan has ever laid eyes on. He lies back against belly, propping up his head with his hands and takes it all in.


            “Do you see anything up their big girl?” Gan asks, “No, still nothing. Which is odd; because this desert is suppose to be one of the homes of a certain 16,000-foot giantess. At 3 miles high she should be easy to spot, but apparently that’s not how physics work anymore.” Says Juliet peaking over the top of a Red Mesa, but even a geological formation cannot hide the gigantic girl in her full form. So she has taken to sitting against, she has shrunken down so that only her eyes is peaking over the top.


Juliet turns back around and looks down at the tiny man severely abusing his lap priviledges. “Give it time” says Gan “She’ll show up, but in the mean time…” Gan flip over on his belly, burying his head in Juliet’s soft squishy abdomen. It’s like lying on a building sized bean bag and Gan is loving it.


            “Hey jerk!” Don’t get to comfortable, it’s my turn to sit in your lap now.” Juliet says with a hint of frustration in her voice. “Awwwwwww man! Come on! Your belly is so niceeee…” Gan nods off in the middle of his sentence. “yeah, well now you can listen to me tell you how soft your belly is, now move it mister!” Juliet commands. Gan reluctantly abides his wives, rolling off her leg and plummeting onto burning, awful ground. It is a fall that would normally break the legs both the legs of even an Olympian, but there is nothing normal about Gan.


            After making an amazing coordinated landing right on his face, Gan flips over on his back, only to find that his building-sized wife has now vanished without a trace. The Mesa she was hiding behind is still there casting a shadow over him, but the distinct womanly features of his wife are Gone. Gan Sits up against the red mesa, scanning the ground, he feels a tingling sensation by his thigh. He looks down to find the puny form of his wife pounding against his leg. She is barely visible and her voice is a barely audible squeak. “Pick me up!” she commands as if she were still a scary powerful giantess. “Ok dear.” Gan says, obediently complying with her whims, which will never change no matter her size.


            Gan pinches her waist between his finger and thumb lifting her up to his face, he can see her clearly now, she is identical to the giant woman who made him bacon this morning, the only difference of course is her lack of size. Gan could crush this girl a million times over, like a gnat or flea. She has ABSOLUTELY no chance of stopping him like this, but Gan is incredibly devoted to her and the thought never crosses his mind. So he sets her on his lap as she had done for him just an hour earlier.


            Juliet Graciously takes a seat on the soft comfy lap of her now immense husband. As she does she begins to regain feeling in her caboose. The ground was so hot that her butt went numb from sitting on it. She was glad to let her miniature husband sit on her lap, but is just as please that her man will reciprocate the generosity. She quickly realizes why Gan loves it here so much and she intends to take full advantage of it just as Gan had done only a few moments ago. She stands back up and takes a running start—leaping onto Gan’s soft abdomen. “Aaahhhhhhhhhh!” She says relieved. “It is like lying in a bean bag building! You were right!” Juliet says with a wide grin.


            Gan watches with a smile, he feels a small tingling sensation where his wife lays on his belly. He feels the burning sting of the ground against his rear. The only thing that gives him joy right now, is knowing that at least Juliet is comfortable, he can live vicariously through her. “See, I told you it’s fun.” Gan says, finding comfort in the reversed roles. “You did,” Juliet replies in a high-pitched squeak. “I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, I’ll have to come back down here more often.” “With my permission I hope.” Gan booms back. “Ow, ow, ow, not so loud! That hurts.” Juliet cringes covering her little ears. “Oh, I’m sorry, I’m not used to this.” Gan whispers. “but now YOU know how it feels.” “Sure do, this gives me a ton of perspective, is this how you feel when I’m that big?” She yells back as loudly as her little voice will go. “It’s both comforting and intimidating at the same time, it’s really strange feeling.” Juliet says.


Under the Dome


            Gan leans back against the firm rock as Juliet plays in his lap. He closes his eyes and relaxes. He takes a deep breath, trying to fill his lungs with oxygen, but for some reason it doesn’t work. He inhales harder this time, but can’t seem to find any oxygen. His face goes blue as and suddenly he blacks out.


            Juliet is Hanging out on his belly when she notices something strange, Gan stops moving, and stops talking. “Ganny? Dear? Are you ok?” Juliet says back. She begins to feel a bit woozy herself, as if she were suddenly at the top of Mount Aras, where there is almost no oxygen. Luckily for Juliet at this size, her body doesn’t need much Oxygen, it can make due with very little at all. That’s when she realizes what is going on she puts her head to his belly and listens, Gan has stopped breathing. Her first thought is CPR, she has to get oxygen to him, but she quickly realizes she needs to be bigger for that, and her size is the only keeping her from Gan’s fate.


            Juliet notices something wrong with the ground; there is the slightest sign of a shadow, but not a full shadow, only little patches of it. She Looks up and see a giant glass wall falling down towards them. “Eeeeeeeeekk!” She screams and dives in between Gan’s legs for cover. The glass wall slams down a few hundred feet away. It is the largest continuous structure that Juliet has ever seen, It encapsulates half a mile of the empty desert with Gan and her inside of it. Juliet keeps looking up and up until she sees the glass ceiling another half mile up. Beyond that, Juliet can make out a blurry face. It is smiling down at her, with a wicked grin. “GOTCH YOU!” says a voice from seemingly every direction; it shakes the ground knocking Juliet to her feet, and shakes her to her core.


            The ground rumbles again and the glass wall scoop up the tiny man within it’s confines. She quickly scurries to safety in her husband’s pocket, clinging to his leg and shaking violently. Juliet knows exactly who has captured them, and what awaits them, as the hunters have become the prey.


            The Desert is the perfect place for Whitney’s little experiments she can remain at her fullest size of 16,000 feet without worrying about crushing thousands. While it wouldn’t bother her to crush thousands, it would be inconvenient as tiny people are a commodity for necessary for her experiments.


 She cradles a small test tube in her hand, inside is her latest test subject. She smiles thinking about the uniqueness of this subject. The Sentinel: defender of the small and slayer of several giantesses, how was it possible for a tiny being to overthrow a larger superior one? His body could give her so many insights into the nature of the universe it makes her giddy just thinking about it.


Her long tan legs stretch for miles. Causing magnitude 6 earthquakes with each footfall. Her long shiny black hair bounces off  her shoulders in its fine French braid. The giantess wears a white tank and a black mini skirt that reaches just below her thighs. On her feet are pair of black heels that devastate the ground she walks on.


            Juliet remains in her husband’s pocket for the entire ride. From here Juliet can feel the tremors of his diaphragm expanding. Whitney must be regulating the airflow to this glass prison, just enough to allow him to breath, but just too little for him to wake up. Juliet is relieved, that her love will not suffocate but she is still worried about this predicament she now finds herself in. She hugs his leg for comfort. If Gan doesn’t wake up soon, it will be too late for them both. Whitney has an unparalleled intellect. She is one of the largest women in the world, and often disregards ethics in the name of her science. She is the most dangerous woman Gan has faced yet. The only thing Gan has going for him right now is his wife hidden in his pocket, an ace up his sleeve if you will.


Secret Laboratory


            Whitney’s stride comes to a sudden and abrupt in the middle of a mile long “X” carved into the ground it can only be seen from this altitude.  She opens a trap door and climbs down a proportionately sized ladder deeper than most people would think possible, but Juliet knows where this is, this is Whitney’s secret laboratory. “That’s how the bitch stayed hidden!” Thinks Juliet. Whitney switches on the lights and sets the test tube in its holder on a table in the center of the room. Juliet looks around the cavernous expanse; the room is covered with strange scientific instruments, mysterious brewing elixirs brewing in alchemy stands, and glass cages for holding the tiny subjects of her experiments.


            Whitney puts on a flowing white lab coat over her revealingly tight tank top, Juliet finds it funny how much the two are juxtaposed against each other. She puts on gloves and grabs a pair of tweezers. Juliet quickly realizes what is going on and climbs into Gan’s underwear; his tight waistband quickly snaps her against his bare skin hiding her


            Whitney pinches Gan with her tweezers; with ease she lifts his pathetically small form out of test tube. She brings him up to her pupil and smiles at his slumped form. With a second pair of tweezers she proceeds to strip him down to his underwear. She tosses his clothes into a scanner for secondary research.  Now all but naked Whitney puts his puny on a glass platform beneath her electronic microscope. “Now lets see about that sexy little body of yours.” She says excited. For her this is as much pleasure as it is business.


She gazes down at him through the powerful lens. As she studies his body she finds herself impressed with his physical prowess. His body is covered with large powerful muscles. In fact all of Whitney’s scientific instruments indicate that his strength far surpasses any physical limitation. “H-how is that possible.” She exclaims pressing buttons to verify its validity. The instruments come back with the same analysis.  “He has completely shattered everything we knew about physical limitations. This is astounding.” Whitney begins isolating the source of his power, running several Ietractic scans and subatomic readings.


            “Aaaaaahhhhaaa. So that’s what’s giving you all this power.” Whitney says after seeing the readout. “I’ll have to study this in-depth, but first… lets isolate it.” Whitney shrinks herself down onto the table; at her new size she takes off her lab coat, and pinches Gan by waist, she eyes his body lustfully and pulls down her tank top revealing a bulbous round breast. She presses his unconscious body to it and force-feeds him. Gan’s unconscious body instinctually wraps it’s mouth around her nipple and suckles. As the warm milk flows into him, Gan suddenly jolts awake.


He finds his mouth is full milk and his body pressed against a soft surface. From experience Gan decides that this must be a boob—a giant boob in fact, but who does this boob belong to? The color of the skin implies it might be Juliet, but then who is the tiny being hiding in his underwear? It feels feminine and familiar, and certainly Juliet would never allow another girl to hide in his underwear, so then whom does this boob belong to? That’s when Gan realizes he can push away, no matter how hard he tries. The finger holding him to the nipple isn’t that big, certainly with the strength he used to defeat Dana, he can push away. He tries not to drink anymore of this milk, but the milk he tries to hold back with his tongue is forced down his throat by incoming milk. It is truly an awful feeling. That’s when Gan realizes what is going on. With each gulp he feels his strength draining away.


 


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

This looks pretty bad, How will our hero ever get out of this one? It looks pretty dire, but at the same time fucking awesome! Remember to leave a review it will help me solve the case of murdered mayor of murrytown. As always I hope you enjoyed the read. I'll be back with another chapter sooner than later.