- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's Gan and Juliet against Dana and her entire fleet. Who will come out victorious? How many pirates jokes can I make? And most importantly When will Gan ever learn that Juliet is ALWAYS right?

Vs. Dana

 

Stealth Mode Engage!

 

            The sound of creaking ships and cawing seagulls fills the quiet air, Dana is alone in the center of the fleet, or at least as alone as a two mile girl can be. She sits quietly in the calm ocean water, silently observing the many thousand warships at her disposal. Like a child, proudly looking at her collection. This time another pair of eyes are observing her in return. Juliet spies on Dana From behind a tin can. She uses her mouse size to hide from Dana’s all-seeing gaze.

            Dana grows content with what belongs to her, satisfied that everything is in it’s place she ducks back under the ocean to Juliet’s annoyance. Diving is more of Gan’s area of expertise, because he can hold his breath longer than anyone. However, Juliet wisely sent Gan to find the projector crystal, she doesn’t want her husband anywhere near this whorebag. With that matter settled Juliet decides that she’ll have to do it herself. She Strips down to her underwear and Grows to as tall as she dares without being spotted which is exactly thirty-three feet. She takes a deep breath and shrinks back down to her 4’11’’ size, now with enough oxygen in her puny lungs to last a few hours.  She walks to the edge and faces the choppy water, having second thoughts she thinks to herself “Alright Jules you can do this!” and jumps in.

            The waves left in the Sea Goddesses wake toss Juliet around like a leaf on the wind; despite the ferocity of the waves Juliet is undeterred. The Sea Goddess walks beneath her toy fleet away from center and towards the outskirts. Juliet follows as best as her puny form can manage which isn’t very much. Despite how they may seem to tinies everywhere, the Giantesses aren’t very strong at all. Of course they are big—very big! With size comes strength, but relatively speaking, they aren’t very strong for their size, none of them. Juliet has never taken the time to develop her physical fitness. It’s a glaring weakness that every giantess is to proud to admit or correct, because they don’t need to. Until now they have always been overwhelmingly powerful.

            Now in this puny 4’11’’ form that Juliet is using for stealth this glaring flaw makes it self evident by the difficulty in which Juliet has in completing an otherwise simple task. The current’s created in Dana’s wake, give her no say in where she goes. Nevertheless Juliet is more than just her physical fitness, she is truly determined to follow Christine, so she puts mind over matter and pushes onward.

            The depths of the sea are dark and salty. Dana is only visible because of her immense stature, and even then only as a silhouette. Just 40 feet beneath the surface, and Juliet can feel the water pressure even at this shallow depth. She looks down into the dark abyss and a shiver runs down her spine. It is an unknowable abyss that continues on for at least two more miles, any sort of creature or abomination could be waiting there to drag her under.

            Juliet is to busy worrying about the depths of the sea to notice that Dana has stopped walking. She swims head long into Dana’s flowing hair, which scares her half to death. The long red strands of hair tangle around her legs and feet, they are as thick as ropes to her, she cannot untangle herself. Instead of flailing wildly and getting herself caught, Juliet remains calm, and prepares to shrink herself out of this situation. Fortunately it doesn’t come to that, Dana is the one who does the shrinking, the hairs quickly zip away as the Super giantess disappears. Juliet scans the surface to find a doll sized silhouette climb out of the water and into the keel of one of the warships. Juliet shrinks herself down to an even smaller size to remain out of sight of the now doll sized goddess.

            Upon reaching the surface the one-inch tall Juliet finds a small wooden platform floating on the surface. Of course in her new form the platform is the size of a basketball court and it is as thick as she is tall. It was attached to the side of the metal warship. It’s thickness combined with her poor physical fitness gives Juliet a lot of trouble. The poor girl pulls as hard as she can and flails her little feet against the platform’s side, but ultimately she has to cheat by growing to a size that is higher than the platform. Once on top she immediately shrinks back down to one inch and pretends she got up the hard way. On the other side of the platform, on the bottom of the warship is a doll-sized metal door. Juliet has never seen a door made for someone this size before, it’s rather peculiar. So peculiar in fact that she must investigate.

            Juliet approaches it, slipping beneath the crack; her one-inch size does have its uses. Once she has slipped beneath the metal door, Juliet is shocked to find a fully scaled fully certified home. To her it’s huge, but she reckons that if she were doll sized, it would unmistakable for an actual home. It has carpet, tables that tower over her, pictures on the walls, even a decadent chandelier that lights the hallway with dazzling lights. Juliet listens to the unmistakable sounds of Dana singing a famous song from her old world “All you need is love… and a micro-capacitor.”

Her singing is awful but it helps Juliet confirm that this is indeed Dana’s secret grotto. Juliet exits beneath a crack in the door like a mouse and makes preparations.

            As Juliet is finishing her plan to defeat Dana, Gan is about to begin is fight with Admiral barker and his firing squad. As with everything Gan does it is loud and flashy. The moment the gunshots go off in the flagship, alarm sirens go off around the rest of the fleet as well. Just as Juliet is putting together the final touches “Goddammit Gan!”

 

Buckets of Fun!

            Dana is watching her favorite television show on NTV when the sirens go off. She is quickly brought to attention. “Whatever it is, it better be important or someone’s getting eaten.” Dana mumbles as she exits her spacious living room. “Hey Slutbag!” who could… and then Yells Juliet from her kitchen “Why don’t you get your own man!” Dana is appalled. She immediately recognizes the girl as Juliet, the little giantess who betrayed Sara. Her nostril’s flare in sudden anger, she charges Juliet under the façade that she wants to fight here, but her real intent is to reach the front door and grow to her proper size. Juliet seemingly falls for the bluff and runs out the front door herself. “Fool!” Dana thinks, now I’ll crush you like a bug.

            Dana busts through the front door, inadvertently setting off a complex mechanism that drops a gigantic (to her.) metal bucket on top of her. It catches Dana right as she begins to grow, trapping her inside. The bucket is sturdier than the largest form she can fit, barring her from busting out. It is weighed down by a couple hundred pounds of small rocks, barring her from lifting it off to. She is caught like a rat in a trap.

            Panic befalls her as she realizes she is trapped in a form no bigger than a foot high. Suddenly the bucket is turned over, Dana tumbles to the bottom of the bucket with a shriek of surprise and humilation. As soon as she has recovered from the shock of being tossed around like a doll she instantly tries to grow out of the bucket, but Juliet is too fast. She covers the top of the bucket with a lid that adheres itself tightly. Dana bangs her head against the top of the lid. She looks up to see Juliet’s enormous rack obscuring most of her face.

 The tiny girl bangs against the glass ceiling. “Let me out you whore!” screams the former Sea Goddess. “The tables are turned now bitch!” Juliet responds and as she does she shakes the bucket violently. Dana flung against the top of the lid, and then is immediately hurled back into the bottom, spraining her ankle from the impact. Dana quietly swears vengeance as she sits at the bottom of the bucket submissively, as Juliet carries her off like a clueless child to an unknown destination.

On the other side of the fleet Gan is busy with more important things. Like getting away. It is quite the odd scene, like something out of a cartoon. There is Gan carrying the projector crystal, the only problem is it is absurdly sized. Its weight is more akin to a truck or small building than that of a jewel. It has obviously been designed to be handled by a giantess. Gan can lift it perfectly well—that’s not the issue. The issue is that it is so unwieldy; Gan has a precarious hold on it at best. The surface is smooth but round leaving nothing for Gan to grip his hand around.

            The jewel is beautiful, like nothing Gan has every seen, it is a brilliant shade of magenta and is only slightly translucent, enough so that Gan can just make out the other side. The crystal also enamors the sailor’s but only until they are ordered to shoot it. Then they just find it to be an annoying shield for their target. As Gan attempts to escape with the crystal in tow he creates quite the scene, like something out of a three stooges flick. On his back Gan balances the crystal, arms outstretched to each side he leaps from one battleship to another, but not with his usual grace, he’s more like watching a bloated kangaroo, hopping through the air at a leisurely speed. At the same time thousands of soldiers and even the main canons on the battle ships try to shoot him out of the air, only to miss or to hit the crystal instead and have the projectile ricochet back at someone. If you played the Benny Hill theme to it, you could run it as a comedy on national television.

Gan slowly makes his way back to The Crimson Mermaid hoping in his heart of hearts that Juliet will like her new jewel enough to ignore the guests he’s bringing with him. “Keep firing don’t let up!” screams one of the Sargent’s. Gan listens as another hail of bullets passes harmlessly around him. At this range they might as well be using toy guns.

With the Entire fleet on his tail Gan Lands on the main deck of The Crimson Mermaid. Setting The Crystal in the cargo hold he runs to the bridge of the ship, his ragged captain’s jacket fluttering behind filled with bullet holes and fraying at the ends. Juliet is impatiently waiting on him there. “Ganny! What are we going to do? You led them right to us.” “Hold on, you’re the super advanced alien! Why can’t you figure something out for once” He fires back. “I had a plan Ganny, we were being sneaky, but you were too busy playing Navy Captain—“ “OK! First of all, not a Navy Captain anymore, I’m a pirate now, so arrrgggh.” “When did this happen? AND WHO GAVE YOU THAT EYE PATCH?” Gan has somehow acquired an eye patch between now and the last chapter.

“I found it, and it happened when I met four criteria. 1st: I stole something of incredible value, i.e. that crystal. 2nd: I’m wanted by the Navy. 3rd:I’ve got this kickass eye patch. 4th: I got a pirate ship.” “Hold on!” Juliet says full of Gan’s worst enemy—reason “I know for a fact that YOU, don’t have a pirate ship.” “Oh don’t I?” Gan bangs The Crimson Mermaid’s dashboard and the old warship roars to life. “I’ve been fixing her up.” Gan tells his flustered wife.

“Why don’t you ever listen to me!” says Juliet. “Don’t you realize that I know what is best. Your life would be so much easier if you just did what I say!” “Jules, pirates don’t listen to their wives, it’s what makes us pirates! We do what we want when we want.” Gan says, inserting his own personal creed in there as well. “Not if they want any booty!” Juliet responds. “Ha! Good pirate joke.” Laughs Gan.

 

Captain Gan: The Reckless

 (it is highly recommended by the author to right click on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4 click open it in a new tab and then continue reading. It makes the read significantly more amazing. ;)You’re welcome reader.)

“Now man the sails Swabbie Juliet!” Gan commands taking the wheel of the ship, “We’re setting a course for awesome!” Gan spins the wheel of the Mermaid letting it go for ten or so loops before catching it and holding it steady again. The cool ocean breeze blows through Gan’s hair as he looks out at the open sea.

Twenty or so Navy Warships breakaway from the fleet and pursue The Crimson Mermaid. They begin firing their forward Cannons; a barrage of canon fire explodes into the ocean on the Mermaid’s port and starboard sides. And thus the sea chase begins, they unleash their net of cannon fire but come up empty, The Crimson Mermaid and it’s captain are too slippery.

“Stop firing you idiots!” Yells Dana from the bottom of a bucket aboard The Crimson Mermaid. “I’m on board! You’ll sink me to.” Unfortunately no one can hear her in the midst of the sea battle. Frankly not many people care what a girl trapped in a bucket has to say. She kicks and pounds against the side of the bucket, feeling truly small and pathetic at this point.

Juliet runs from stern to bow in a panicked frenzy. Of course her frenzy is making sure the rickety old ship doesn’t sink. She quickly deals with several potentially crippling issues that Gan neglected to fix. She is so efficient that she can fix several with one screw of her wrench. Gan may have a natural talent for sailing a Warship through a hail of canon fire, but it is Juliet’s grounded thinking that keeps them from sinking.

They really are opposites, she and Gan; he’s the dreamer and she the realist. Without her to keep him grounded he’d have been swatted like a flea long ago, Juliet had even done some of the swatting. But without Gan around to hatch crazy ideas like fixing an old Warship Juliet would be sunk—literally. Even in her largest form those main cannon’s were like bullets, and she’d be an easy target with her size and lack of mobility in the water. Gan couldn’t do much carrying that projector crystal around. This was the best plan, and the only way it would work is if Juliet made sure that Gan remembered to clean the exhaust valves! Of course he hasn’t though so Juliet runs below deck to take care of that.

Meanwhile on the flagship of the Navies fleet, the Admiral peers at the fleeing pirate ship through a telescope. “That pirate is slippery alright. Who let him escape? So I can have them on Garbage detail.” The Admiral asks. “Uhhhhhh… you did sir.” Says his executive officer.“…*Sigh*…. Jenkins…remind me to fire you when we get back.” “Aye sir, would you like coffee with that?” Jenkins says with a salute “Absolutely!” responds the Admiral. “But still, we can’t let him get away with that crystal.” “Is it important sir?” asks Jenkins. “Extremely, if he gets away it, the mistress will eat me for lunch.” The Admiral responds. “Wouldn’t that mean I would be promoted to Admiral sir?” asks Jenkins. “Goddamit Jenkins! Let it go!” The Admiral yells.

            “The Crimson Mermaid continues to flee, it is pursued by nine warships. The others have been thinned out by The Crimson Mermaid’s rear Cannon fire, or years of neglect. Either way Captain Gan is winning, or he is enjoying every minute of it. “Ha-ha!  Sorry you Navy Dogs, but you’ll have to remember this as the day you lost CAPTAIN GAN!” he says with a hearty laugh.

 

The Second Battle of The Metal Sea

Everything is coming up Gan that is until a well-placed Cannon ball hits the starboard deck leaving black smoke and a mangled mess. Nothing vital is hit, and The Crimson Mermaid manages to stay afloat. “We’ve been hit Ganny.” Juliet yells to her husband. “How is The Mermaid?” Gan asks in reply. “I think we have bigger problems than that dear, much, much bigger than the that.” Juliet says in a hushed frightened tone. A dark shadow rises over her filling the air with a harsh cold wind, because the cannon fire that hit the ship also happened to knock a certain bucket free.

            The Sea Goddess laughs maniacally. She places her hands on hips and smirks down at Juliet’s puny form on the deck of a little toy boat. “Hahaha, it looks like the tables have turned… AGAIN! This time back… to the… original… uhhhhh… spot that they were of course originally in! So… it’s as if they… were never… SCREW IT! You know what I mean!” Christine shouts. The Warships trailing The Crimson Mermaid bug out once they see Christine, they don’t want to be anywhere near her when she starts thrashing about in the sea. “Juliet! Take the wheel!” Captain Gan yells marching out of the bridge to look up at the imposing giantess.

            “Let me ask you one question Sea Goddess.” Gan says as he makes his final standk. “Sure, they’ll be your last words so go for it.” Says Dana. “Are you still naked?” Gan asks curiously. Dana blushes and Juliet looks furious they both scream in Unison. “PERVERT!”

            With that Dana raises her monumental hand and swats at The Mermaid. Gan leaps into action; leaping from the ships deck with so much force he knocks The Mermaid out of the way. Gan and Dana’s hand collide with a loud smack, both fly in the opposite direction. Dana’s arm flies into the air; continuing back knocking her into the sea causing a tidal wave, and Gan is knocked straight into the sea at four or five leagues down.

From the depths of the ocean Gan suddenly opens his eyes once again. With a powerful kick he shoots through the water like a torpedo on a vector towards Dana’s stomach. With an explosion of brute force and punching Gan collides with his target, he then begins to fire punch after punch into her belly. He does not let up his flurry of blows. Dana has trouble knocking him away from this soft vulnerable area because of the water. Even with the water slowing him down, Gan’s punches are enough to do plenty of damage to the giantess’s squishy belly, and that damage keeps stacking with each blow.

Finally the Giantess Scoops him out of the water, she squeezes as hard as she can. Her vice grip is enough to twist a skyscraper into a mangled heap of rubble, but Gan manages to survive. She brings him up to her face. “You have been an annoying little bug, but your defiance is over now.” She squeezes as hard as she can attempting to crush his body into peanut butter. She almost succeeds to, just another minute of that, and the structural integrity of Gan’s body would have popped. But Gan thinks fast and bites Dana’s thumb with his razor fangs that Juliet calls his teeth. They are as powerful and sharp as ever thanks to the combination of Gaia’s blessing and Juliet’s insistence on him brushing them every night before bed.

Dana feels a sharp pain, running up her hand, unfamiliar with this level of pain as an invulnerable giantess she immediately flings Gan away and nurses her thumb. Gan is not simply taken aback this though, he is expecting and maneuvers his body back perpendicular to Dana, facing the Giantess he kicks his legs so hard that even the resistance the molecules in the air provide is enough to send him back towards Dana.

He speeds towards her, but falls to fast to make it her from the air, but rather than let this stop him Gan, turns this into a solution. He moves his feet so fast along the water that he creates enough friction and velocity to run along it like a solid surface. Gan runs on water towards the wounded Giantess, leaving a trail of white foamy water in his wake. Dana is more injured than most people know at this point. She can’t move very fast thanks to the sprained ankle that Juliet’s carelessness caused and the pain from Gan’s bite has left her virtually paralyzed. She can only stand and watch as the white foamy flash runs up to her right breast.

Gan doesn’t stop when he reaches her boob though, he continues along the mammary, running sideway around her back. From here he continues upward onto her shoulder. From here he lunges upward putting his fist high above his head he soars right into her chin with an insane amount of momentum essentially upper cutting the Sea Goddess.

The giantess falls onto her back into the sea, she manages to use the oxygen in her lungs to stay afloat, but she is much too wounded to move anymore. Gan lands on her sternum. He Casually strolls across her chest towards her heart with all the time in the world. He raises his fist and concentrates and using all his strength he delivers and earth-shattering blow to her chest. The Sea Goddess, spits out a red blob, of goo, which immediately dissolves the sea. Gan quickly grabs Dana’s skin and holds on as she shrinks therefore directing her shrinking body into the palm of her hand. The former giantess shrinks down to no bigger than a grain of sand, she is utterly puny, and would certainly drown if dropped into the sea. Gan uses his super vision to closely examine her naked body, but strictly for life threatening wounds of course, no pleasure was derived from merely observing it. Once that is taken care of he tucks the poor little woman into his chest pocket and zooms off to The Crimson Mermaid for more pirate adventures.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys! Guygan here, I was sent to prison by a military court for a crime I didn't commit I promptly escaped to the Los Angelos underground where  I survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, If no one else can help, and you can find me, Rate and Review! Do-Dododo Doooo Dooo Doooooooo, Do-do-do-dooooo