- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Perhaps my longest Chapter yet, but also my most, fun. Dana is by far one of the most fun Giantesses yet. Those has one cool action sequence, and Seamen Jokes will continue to fly until I say otherwise!

Dana: 2 miles, 3,484 feet

 

Weight:  832,585,059 Ib / 1065 Tons

 

Hair: Scarlet

 

Race: Caucasian

 

 

The Crimson Mermaid

 

A gentle sea breeze blows through the bridge’s porthole, cooling the warm metal cabin. It is quiet here, save for the sound of seagulls cawing in the distance and the sound of the old metal warship bouncing gentle on the ocean waves. It is here in the bridge of an abandoned wolf-class Battleship called The Crimson Mermaid that Gan and Juliet have established their base of operations. It was abandoned after its captain was killed during the Battle for the Metal Sea, and it’s crew was redistributed to the inner fleet. Gan hopes it stays abandoned, they are deep in the middle of enemy territory, and they don’t need anybody asking questions.

Gan sits at the captain’s chair, his legs propped up on the broken ship dashboard, and he surveys the fleet through a golden telescope. He wears the blue and gold long coat of a United Navy Captain. The coat is open in the front revealing a white and black striped shirt. In summary Gan is tricked out.

He is looking for two things. Dana: Goddess of the Sea, and more importantly her projector crystal. According to Juliet It has to be hidden somewhere in the fleet. He and Juliet have been taking turns looking through the telescope, so far neither has shown up.

Juliet Opens the cabin door carrying two bags of groceries. She wears the uniform of a Female United Navy Seaman. It consists of a white top and miniskirt with a blue ascot tied around her neck. “Ahhh, Seaman Juliet you’ve returned from your mission to get supplies. What was the inner fleet like today?” Gan asks trying to sound as Captain-like as possible. “You know you’re not really a Navy Captain right. And never call me a ‘Seaman’ again.” Juliet says unamused. “Awwww! At least let me pretend, I’ve always wanted to be a Sea Captain, it was just too much work to get there. Besides, a sailor is a lot less likely to question a Captain than a simple recruit. It’s a great disguise really.” Gan says. “I know, and at first it was funny, but I think your really starting to believe you’re ACTUALLY a sea captain. That’s not very healthy.” Juliet says, Gan simply nods in response, “So did you get my canned sushi at the marketplace?” Gan asks, “No, sorry dear I couldn’t find any.” “Great, well, it’s your turn to take watch dear, I’m going into the marketplace to find some.” Gan replies. “Alright, but be careful, don’t draw too much attention to yourself.” Juliet says in her motherly fashion.

United Navy Fleet

The Inner fleet is nothing like the outskirts, it has a population of almost two million sailors spread across 2,000 or so warships, comprised of Lion-class Battleships, Elephant-class carriers, and Eagle-class destroyer’s. All of which make The Crimson Mermaid seem obsolete. These Warships have been steered into each other, or are connected by Rope Bridge. They are densely packed and parked haphazardly beside one another.

The deck of the aircraft Carrier Gan is walking on is crowded with sailor’s walking in left and right lanes. Every one in this crowd wears the white uniform of a sailor, anyone wearing civilian clothes would stick out like a sore thumb. “Captain.” A seaman salutes Gan, he salutes back. “Seaman.” Being saluted is not out of the ordinary for Captain Gan, failing to salute back would be suspicious and a sign of disrespect, so he goes along with it.

On the far left and right sides of the carrier’s deck market stalls have been set up. Each is operated by a sailor, all selling exclusively seafood. Food from the mainland isn’t sold in a public marketplace; it is strictly reserved for Admirals alone. Canned sushi, while not contraband to someone of Gan’s rank, is still extremely rare. Gan scans each Market stall for any sign of his favorite meal.

The Streets of the aircraft carrier while resembling the streets of a normal city have a totally different air about them. You can tell, everyone’s station merely by looking at his or her uniform. There is sense of unity, amongst the sailor’s; there is no unemployment and zero crime. The Uniforms that everyone wears removes the sense of self completely, everyone melds into the collective, working for the good of the group.

Finally Gan spots its, the red and blue packaging is unmistakable, “Captain.” The Chief salutes him. “Master Chief.” Gan salutes back. “I’ll take that can of sushi please.” “That will be thirty Dana Dollars.” Responds the Master Chief. Gan takes a leather wallet out of his long coat, and hands the man the egocentric currency. “Keep the change.” Gan replies trying to seem like a big, while in actuality he’s just wasting money.

The Sea Goddess

Canned Sushi in hand Gan begins the long trek home to The Crimson Mermaid. Out of the corner of his eye Gan notices a large shadow in the central clearing of the fleet. Gan pauses and watches as the shadow gets bigger, and bigger and bigger, taking up most the clearing now. Suddenly it breaks the surface, becoming a round island that gets taller and taller, it doesn’t take Gan long to realize this is no island at all. But rather a head, A pair of emerald green eyes emerge from the murky depths, then a cute nose and then a pair of lush red lips.

Finally the head ends as a sharp chin rises from beneath the waves. The face is easily identifiable as feminine, due to its shape. Long crimson hair flows from the top of her head; it continues down into the water, the end of the hair finally emerges with the woman’s shoulder blades. She finally stops surfacing from the water. The murky depths hide the top half of her titanic breasts. Her fair skin glints against the water, still wet gallons of water droplets trickle down her torso. Some trickle into the gaping crevice that separates her breasts. Gan realizes that with no straps on her shoulders, the woman could very well be topless but the dark ocean water hides her to Gan’s disappointment.

Despite only a fifth of her body being out of the water she is still taller than any of the warships, in fact even her head is taller than Juliet’s entire body. She is truly a frightening sight to behold. Gan finds his heart race whenever her eyes scan over him. Luckily he is hidden in a sea of sailor’s all wearing the same basic uniform. When her brilliant emerald eyes glance at him, she sees 50 or 6o other sailor’s as well.

Everyone on deck and on every deck in the fleet immediately falls to his or her knees. Gan follows suit with only a few seconds delay, ever the clever subterfuge. “Hello my little loyal servants.” She booms. “I’ve have returned to you from the farthest reaches of the ocean.” “Goddess! You’ve finally returned!” Yell members of the fleet. “We love you!” “Yes and I love you too, my little ones. Which is why I have brought you all a treat.  An arm four times the length of any War ship emerges from the clearing. It extends out ward towards Gan’s aircraft carrier; her palm is big enough trap Christine within her fist. She deposits a load of cargo onto the deck.

“Thank you goddess!” the puny sailor’s shout. “You really do care for us!” “Yes, of course I do! You are my little servant’s, what kind of mistress would I be if I didn’t take care of my subordinates, but remember, you have to be good little boys and girls. Your Goddess has grown weary from her trip, I do hope that mommies tribute has been prepared.” She bellows. The sailors’ murmur amongst themselves for a minute, asking each other about this week’s tribute, that is until a voice comes over a loudspeaker. “Sea Goddess, this is your most faithful servant Fleet Admiral Barker. We have indeed prepared your tribute, we’re walking them out now.” Out of the corner of Gan’s eye he sees a squad of sailors escorting a group of ten to twelve naked men. “Pirates Captured off Santa Maria island, specially prepared for your consumption.” He continues.

A pleasant smile inhabits Dana’s face. “Yummy! Pirates are my favorite tribute.  Well-done Admiral, I shall have to reward you afterwards. Hehe.” Dana surges through the water towards the Admiral’s flagship. As she approaches the it s her breasts press against the bottom rocking the warship like a toy boat. With the ship between her mouth and the top of her right breast, Dana grows even higher, lifting the warship out of the water, she balances it on her right breast. Dana positions her mouth right beneath the deck of the boat and opens it up wide.

The pirates are led to the edge of the ship. The first of them is made to walk the plank. Beneath the flimsy wooden board, Dana’s gaping maw is waiting to gobble him up. One by one the pirates are forced to jump off the plank and into Dana’s mouth. As the last pirate is made to walk the plank, he is suddenly inspired with an idea. Rather than jumping off the front end of the plank he jumps off the right side, bouncing off Dana’s Cheek entirely. The man falls a hundred feet farther onto Dana’s right breast. “Woopsy. He missed.” She lowers her body back into the ocean the flagship along with it. The pirate slides down the gentle curve of her right breast and into water between them. The Gab is easily big enough to fit a warship between “It’s okay I’ll save him for later.” She says, without a concern in the world. 

Dana turns around, her mountainous breasts carry the tiny pirate along with them, whether he wants to go or not. She walks back to the center of the clearing. The tiny pirate is carried as well pinned to her sternum. As she enters the center of the clearing the sailor’s begin to stand back up and go about their daily tasks as if everything were normal and a Super Giantess weren’t hovering just a few hundred feet away. Dana Remains in the center of the clearing, watching the tiny men with a caring motherly gaze. Gan makes his way back to The Crimson Mermaid, avoiding Dana’s direct vision as much as possible.

 Dana doesn’t act like any giantess Gan has ever faced before; she is content not to be the centers of attention, letting the tiny men do as they please. She even carries on casual conversation first with the Admiral and even with average sailor.

Some of the Sailor’s decide to swim out to her. Dana glances down from her conversations to watch the shirtless men swim towards her. She is slightly amused by this. Once the twenty or so men that make it to her they all climb up onto her round buoyant islands. After they climb a few feet up the gentle slope of her right boob they lie down as if they were tanning themselves on a beach. “Hehe!” Dana giggles at the sight of this. The first wave’s success inspires another wave of a hundred sailors’ to make the swim as well.

Dana toys with a few of the swimmer’s; she uses her palms to create islands beneath large clumps of them. The swimmers suddenly find themselves trying to swim in Dana’s palm.  “Hehehe.” She giggles and dumps them back in the ocean. For a brief moment Gan desperately wishes that he to could be one of those swimmers. He quickly puts the thought out of his head and continues home not waiting to see how the second wave of swimmer’s end up because no matter where it is, he can guarantee, it will be erotic.

The Crystal

Once back at The Crimson Mermaid. Gan and Juliet talk logistics. “Maybe she keeps the crystal on her, she’s certainly big enough to carry it like a small jewel.” Suggests Juliet. “No, she’s completely under there.” Gan replies. “I dove under water to check.” “Wait… why did you check to see if she was naked?” Juliet asks with hostility in her voice. “To…um… check… for the crystal… of course… hehe… why else?” “Are you sure you were looking for the crystal? Or was there something else?” Juliet asks suspiciously. “Baby, ask yourself. Why in the world would I want to look at a titanic naked woman? If I did you would literally schischibab me.” “Ok, I believe you, or at least I believe that you believe the punishment WOULD be severe.” Juliet replies.

“If it’s not on her then the crystal has to be hidden in plain sight. But where would trust it to be safe?” Asks Juliet. “I think I know.” Gan says, he points to the largest structure and the second largest thing in the water—the Fleet Admirals flagship. “That has got to be where it’s hidden, he is her most loyal servant, and it’s the biggest boat in the water.” Gan says.

“Alright here’s the plan, you go investigate, the Flagship, I’ll follow Dana around. See if I can figure where she stays when she shrinks down. If we can ambush her at her tiny size, it’s game over.” Juliet says. “Can’t I be the one to follow Dana around?” Gan asks. Juliet simply gives him THE LOOK. That’s all it takes for Gan to shut his mouth and do as he’s told.

Petty Officer second class Rogers Guards the entrance to the Flagships inner chambers. No one is allowed inside, those are his orders, luckily for him, no one has ever tried. His post is in an empty part of the ship, most personnel can be found in the bridge of the ship with Fleet Admiral Barker. He is half asleep; from a long night of cards when suddenly he is face to face with a full Captain. “Rise and shine sailor” Gan says with as much authority as his uniform grants him. The Petty Officer comes to full attention saluting The Captain. “Captain.” Gan salutes him back. “Stand aside sailor I need to get through.” “Sorry sir, my orders are clear. Under no circumstance is anyone to enter.” The Petty Officer replies quoting the Admiral word-for-word.  “Who is your CO Petty Officer?” Gan asks. “The Fleet Admiral sir.” He replies. “So is mine.” Gan retorts. “Do you want me to report back to him, that Petty Officer Second Class Roger’s denied me access after sleeping at his post?” “N-n-no sir.” He responds. “Then let me stand aside.” The Petty Officer does as instructed.

Gan opens the metal door, closing it behind him. Petty Officer Rogers is left in relief that he was not reported, but then he starts thinking, “What if The Admiral wants me to report in?” He calls the Admiral right away.

Gan makes his way through the labyrinthine inner workings of The Flagship; it was clearly made to confuse intruders. None of the halls lead where they should. The stairs are hidden behind several different doors, and there are no signs to speak of. It’s the perfect place to hide the crystal and Gan is entangled in it.

Finally Gan is fed up, he’s so turned around he may never get out, it’s time to bust out his brand new trick. He sits down cross-legged on the cold metal floor. Putting his hand to the floor he closes his eyes and concentrates. Blocking all other sense but touch. This hyper charged sense has become so acute as of late that he can use it to feel the vibrations in the ground. As the Waves gently toss the flagship back and forth Gan uses the vibration as a sort of echolocation. He can picture the inner workings of the flagship in his head. In the center, of it, he can picture a massive cavity. “Gotcha!” Gan sprints to the finish line.

He reaches the last door grabbing the door handle he pauses when he hears the sounds of clicks. “Hello ‘Captain’ Gan.” Says Admiral Bark. I see you’ve finally blundered your way into my little ambush. Gan glances back and forth without turning his head, he is completely surrounded by twenty or so sailor’s al holding machines trained on his position.

“I suppose ‘Captain’ isn’t an accurate description of you though, is it?” says the Admiral. No, I’ve had several reports of a shadowy mysterious man impersonating a Captain on my fleet for sometime now. I had reports of mysterious happenings on the outskirts of my fleet. I know who you really are.” The Admiral continues. “You’re that pirate who escaped. Aren’t you”? Gan smiles, there isn’t a hint of worry on his face. He raises his hands. “Whelp… You finally got me Admiral. I surrender.” He says coolly.

“Rogers!” Says the Admiral. “Handcuff him!” Commands The Admiral. Rogers, approaches Gan from behind. Placing the handcuffs on each wrist. Gan waits for the final click that signals their presence. His heart races to a pulse that is fast even for him. As stated many times before Gan is an adrenaline junky. He loves pushing himself to the absolute limit, pushing the boundaries of physics. Juliet once called him ‘The Fastest man Alive.” Dodging 20 Machine guns hand cuffed, that was pushing it even for him, and at point blank range like this, the bullet can do serious damage, if it hits him that is.

Time slows down for Gan and uses his cuffed hands to knock Rogers back into the Admiral. The sailor’s are jumpy It only takes a second for all of them to comprehend and fire. Luckily for Gan each soldier fires at a different second, at least for someone thinking as fast as Gan does. The soldier to his 7 o’clock fires first he tilts his head letting the first bullet whiz by his head, Then the soldier at his 9 o’clock fires Gan dodges the first bullet by ducking, it whizzes by his head, then soldier at his 12 o’clock, 1 o’clock, and 3 o’clock, all begin firing around the same time, not to mention the spread of bullets coming from the original two shooters. Gan dances as gracefully as a swan in this ballet of death. Flipping through the air, hundreds of bullets whiz by his body piercing his captain’s jacket that flutters just behind him, the bullets are just a few microseconds too slow to find their intended target.

For the first time since getting these power’s Gan feels truly fulfilled. He has never had any reason to move THIS fast before now. He relishes in it for an entire millisecond.

Those who reacted to slow don’t get a chance to fire, the bullets that whizzed past Gan continue on, catching adjacent shooters instead.  They go down before realizing that something is even wrong.  

Gan lands on his feet still handcuffed. Every shooter is lying on the ground each has at least one nonfatal bullet wound while Gan is virtually unscathed. He walks over to the Admiral who has been knocked to his feet and says. “Arrrrrrggggh 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey Guys, remember to Rate and Review in order to help me find the last digit in pi, I've narrowed it down to 0-9.