- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." Juliet gets her own chapter? Awesome!

Christine: 704’11’’

 

Weight: 104,857 Ib

 

Race: Caucasian

 

Age: 28

 

 

 

 

 

Juliet in Wonderland

 

A Wistful breeze blows through the window of the guest bedroom on the twelve story of the apartment building. Juliet works tirelessly to keep her home in tiptop shape. Her natural talent in interior design gives the abode elegance and character. It is in direct contrast with Gan’s laid-back easygoing style of housekeeping, if you could call it housekeeping at all. Nonetheless Juliet had managed to keep her man in line and her home in order. Especially when came to disposing of garbage.

Juliet Scraps the grime off of the corner wall, a place that neither she nor Gan had ever known existed. However she was sure if there were something disgraceful to find in her home, that Christine would find it. An excuse for her to hurt people was two excuses too many.

             “Damn! Sometimes I wish I were one of the cruel giantesses! Then I could just order my servants to do this!” But she kept cleaning anyways. She finishes scrubbing and reaches across the room for her a bucket, it’s an easy feat when you can be fourteen feet tall at any time you want. In fact all chores were easier when you have the strength of an Amazon, or the size of a child, and Juliet could have both.

            She pours the bucket of hot water on the grime dissolving it into nothing. “There! all done! Lets see that bitch insult my home now!” Juliet stands proudly in the empty room admiring her handiwork with a sense of accomplishment. It’s this same prideful eye that quickly notices a small dark hole in the far corner of the room. She bends down and investigates. “Damn it! I can’t see a thing at this size.” A wry smile illuminates Juliet’s face. “But I can at this size.” She feels her weight slip away into thin air as her body miniaturizes down to the size of a mouse.

            “Look at me! I’m adorable!” She says, spinning around. Her new puny voice barely reaching the bed. “Now about this mouse hole!” Juliet crawls through the small opening finding herself in the narrow space between the walls. Wires and nails crisscross along the walls interweaving into a fine menagerie of housewares that are to be used not seen. Juliet walks along the crawlspace, wondering how she had ever missed this before. She can spy on every room, access every wire even the wires to Gans video games, “he won’t ever ignore me again! Not if he wants to keep his precious video games on.” Juliet laughs maniacally but at this size it’s less evil and more adorable.

The diminutive girl walks until she to another opening, she crawls through to find herself behind the TV.  “Heheheh, this is so much fun! It’s like a secret passageway!” Juliet says to herself. She continues down the crawlspace grinning in awe at how much more exciting the world is at this size. “Hey it’s a quarter!” Juliet tries with all her might to left the oversized currency, but has no luck. At this size her muscles just aren’t powerful enough. “I guess this is one treasure that will stay lost.” Juliet says in defeat. “Unless I come back at normal size! Heheh!”

“Juliet! I’m home!” comes the earthshattering booms of her spouse. Juliet covers her and falls on her knees in agony. “God Damn! Is that what I sound like to him?” Juliet thinks. She quickly scurries out of the mouse hole, returning to her 4’11’’ form before Gan even realizes what was going on. “Hi honey did you get everything we need?” Juliet asks pretending like nothing just happened. “Yeah but can you help me with this?” Gan says balancing 400 pounds worth of boxes on each other. Gan may not have been allowed to use his super strength the way he wanted that didn’t bar Juliet from using it how she wanted, particularly when it came to holding heavy boxes. “Of course dear.” Juliet says growing to Amazonian heights to pick off the top boxes off.

“Your Strength sure does come in handy dear.” “Yeah well maybe it will result in a handy one of these days.” Gan replies. “Heyoooo!” Juliet says. “Maybe later when the fate of the city isn’t resting in our hands baby I promise.” She gives him a smile and kisses his cheek. “remember that time we fought those bank robbers together?” Gan says. “Haha, I remember fighting each other more than fighting them. I swatted you like a gnat, so many times, but you just kept getting back up! It was so annoying!” Juliet Replies, “To think, you slipped through my fingers all those times, but little did I know I always had you to begin with!” The two share a kiss. A deeply passionate, intimate, amorous kiss, the likes of which new couples can only dream of sharing, but for Gan and Juliet it’s a casual everyday kind of kiss.

Unfortunately the distant rumbling of massive footsteps interrupts this special moment. “Hmmm, if you’re here with me, then those footsteps can only mean one thing.” Gan says. “The Bitch is here.” Juliet finishes for her love.

The Two scramble with last minute preparations, “hurry up Ganny! She’ll be here in seconds!” “Coming! Coming!” Gan Calls back. Pulling on a pair of new pants on. “Uggghh!” Juliet leaps from the balcony growing to her 500-foot form instantaneously. She reaches threw balcony and scoops up her love in the middle of dressing himself. She winks at him shirtless in her hand and then plops him into her breast pocket. He doesn’t complain though, this is just the sort of playful teasing the two often engage in. Instead he puts on his shirt in her pocket. With everything done he leans against her firm breast, simply her proximity to him gives Gan the newfound energy he needs to deal with the nightmare that is Christine.

The Queen of Hearts

“Juliet! Darling! How have you been?” Christine exclaims. The two exchange a hug meanwhile Gan is squashed between two fleshy mountains. If it weren’t for his invulnerability he would have been a pancake. “I’ve been excellent, Urban has been treating me well. My subjects are obedient and my husband is simply a darling, you must meet him!” Juliet drivels, hamming it up for Christine’s sake.

At 512 feet Juliet comes up to about Christine’s chest She towers above at about 700 feet. Juliet despises looking up at her pompous face, she detests having to look up at anyone except for her Ganny, and that is because she loves playing his petite wife. “Come, come, I simply must give you a tour of the city. There has been a lot of construction since you were last here.” Juliet explains leaving off the part about Christine being the cause of that construction. “Oh? How progressive of you urbanites.” Christine replies with a snarky tone.

The two titanesses stroll through the broad reinforced streets, the cars empty out and the people run inside. Usually they would be friendlier to Juliet, but today she has a particularly cruel guest with her. Christine often stops holding up the process to admire herself in the windows of a Urban Cities tallest skyscrapers. “Juliet, I look simply stunning do I not?” Christine asks rhetorically making a pose as she does. “Oh yes enough to stun the anybody… for good.” Juliet says that last part under her breath. “You better hope I don’t steal that husband of yours away from you, with these looks it could easily happen.” Christine jokingly threatens, but Juliet isn’t worried or jealous for even a millisecond. “Oh please don’t even joke about that dear!”

“Speaking of the little guy where is he I’m dying to meet him.” She says hungrily. Juliet reluctantly pulls Gan from out of her breast pocket setting him in the palm of her hand directly in front of Christine’s eyes. “Uhhhhhh hi there Ms. Giant-Lady-Person!” Gan says his voice is barely audible to the giantess making him seem all the more adorable. “Oh!!” Christine Gasps in pleasure. “isn’t he the most darling thing I’ve ever seen?” She says her voice rising in pitch. “Hello little guy!” Christine reaches baby voice, while taking Gan from his wife “how are you?” she asks as if speaking to an infant or an animal. She takes Gan and nuzzles him against her cheek. Juliet grits her teeth and clenches her fist as she does.

Christine begins tickling Gan’s belly to Juliet’s disgust. “I could just eat you up! Yes I could!” She chomps her teeth in front of him, half threatening him “it would be that easy.” Gan can feel his heart racing, he isn’t sure if he should feel threatened or humiliated. Probably both. “Oh! Juliet he’s simply wonderful. Is he good in bed as well.” “Well… um…” Juliet isn’t sure how to responds to a deeply personal question, especially when she isn’t prepared. “Oh, I’m just joking. Of course he is! Otherwise you would have killed him and found another.” Christine is not joking about that. “So what number is he?” “Ohhhhh… umm” Juliet almost vomits on Christine, but manages to hold it in. “He’s still the first one.” “OHHHHHHH! Wow! He must be something really special then. I’m tempted to shove him down my panties right now.” Christine Says. Juliet cannot hide the look of pure contempt on her face after that comment. “Calm down Jules I was just joking, I know he belongs to you.” Christine says handing Gan back to his wife.

Juliet snatches him out of Christine’s hand and pushes deep into her cleavage where she can’t get him anymore. “Let me show you our apartment now.” Juliet leads her to the small thirty-story building, Juliet is easily taller than the entire building, and it barely comes up to Christine’s belly She is clearly unimpressed. “This? This is where you live? I was expecting a penthouse or a mansion.” Christine says with disdain. “I’m afraid my position doesn’t afford such luxuries my dear. I’m only a mid-tier Giantess after all,” Juliet smiles but on the inside she furious. “Come.” Juliet takes Christine’s hand and they both shrink to 4’11’’ and 6’3’’ respectively. Juliet is so eager to prove Christine wrong that she completely forgets about her husband, as she shrinks landing gently on the balcony Gan Rips out of her dress and bra, leaving her topless and in her panties.

Gan collapses on the ground rolling in the shreds of his wife’s miniaturized dress and bra. “EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!” Juliet covers herself and blushes. Christine’s bursts into a fit of laughter, holding her sides she falls to the ground. Gan is still dazed and confused having been thrown from his wife’s bosom “uuuugggggghhh… what happened?” Juliet hurries off the balcony before anyone can see her. Christine continues laughing even though it hurts, and Gan feels a little guilty until Juliet returns in a pair of jeans and a tank top. She is still blushing bright red “Ahem.” Christine stops laughing wiping a tear from her eyes. “Ohhh, that was priceless, I’ve never seen something like that before, good on you Juliet. Good on you!”

Boring Business Adventure

The rest of the day is spent making small talk and eating Lunch, the trio has what Christine wants and talks about what she wants to talk about. It isn’t until monopoly that Gan and Juliet have any fun, because it’s the first time that Christine isn’t having any fun. In fact Monopoly almost kills her inside. It’s so utterly uninteresting that Christine regrets coming here in the first place. But on the other hand Juliet and Gan are ecstatic. “You pay a 10% interest tax on your loan Christine, do you know what that means?” They say in unison. “What?” she replies. “it means you have to file for bankruptcy!” Gan replies. “Does that mean I lose?” Christine asks hopefully. “No silly! It means for the next 10 turns the government bank can’t collect any payments!” Juliet responds.

“Oh god! Somebody kill me!” Christine begs. “Sorry your life insurance policy doesn’t cover murder!” Juliet says. “AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!” Christine screams in frustration flipping over the monopoly board. “We’re watching TV now!” Christine says, already turning it on. Gan and Juliet both smile, high fiving, revenge is theirs!

The television blinks on to a local news channel. Where the production quality is bad and the stories are petty. Unfortunately for Gan and Juliet this latest story was not about a puppy that could waterski. No, Gaia didn’t love them enough. It was an expose about an online video, the screen was grainy and the camera was shaky but the figure it showed was very real. It moved too fast and was too blurry to tell who or even what is was, but it was clearly kicking a man through a wall. The video was captioned “The Sentinel Returns.”

Chapter End Notes:

Look for "Monopoly: Boring Business Adventure" at a board game shop near you! Also remember Rate and Review so I can build a time machine to reverse my past mistakes.