- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Gan's Identity will finaly be revealed to Juliet, how will she react? It is also the end of the first fight with Christine. Please don't be mad that this chapter is rather short.

“G-Ganny?” Juliet holds her diminutive husband in the palm of her right hand, his head propped against her pointer finger. The rest of his body lies battered and broken along palm of her hand, conforming to its contours. Her heart sinks seeing him in this horrible state. “Sweetie, p-please, help me.” Gan says weakly. Juliet can barely hear his tiny shaky voice. She suddenly realizes that he, her own husband was the very man she was hunting all along. All those awful things she said to him were actually directed towards the most important person in her life. All those times she struck The Sentinel; she was actually hitting her husband.

 

Juliet realizes she now stands at a cross roads, she thought she could stay in Ashley’s gang and she thought she could be married to Gan, but she realizes now she cannot do both. “I’m sorry baby, this is just so much to take in, but of course I’ll help you.” Juliet lets him slide right into her building-sized cleavage. She pulls her shirt over her cleavage so that Christine won’t look down between them and see him. Juliet decides that in Gans state this is the safest place for him. She can’t risk making it worse by tossing him around in her pocket, and she certainly can’t carry him in her hand.

 

Juliet tromps through the empty streets back towards an impatient Christine. Juliet needs to play it cool, if Christine catches on it could cost her husband his life, not to mention her own. “Well did you get his corpse?” She asks. “No it must have bounced into the ocean.” Juliet says shrugging shoulders. “Unbelievable!! You can’t even find his dead body!” Christine roars. She pushes past the smaller giantess, knocking her down and crushing several cars beneath her butt. Christine tromps through the city in The direction that The Sentinel went flying. Juliet pulls apart her cleavage to make sure Gan is all right, he doesn’t seem to been hurt by her fall, he’s resting comfortably on Juliet’s bosom. She blushes realizing how cute he is like this.

 

She’s brought back to reality when she realizes how heavy Gan is breathing against; his breaths are shallow and painful. “He could die if I don’t get him some help soon.” Juliet thinks to herself. She glances back up at Christine who is searching violently for her husband. That might buy her a day or two but not much more. Christine is very impatient and used to getting what she wants when she wants it.

 

Juliet sneaks back to her apartment. “I better put Gan on our bed before I shrink back.” Juliet thinks, gently cradling him in her hand, she shrinks down to Amazonian size carrying him in her eyes and laying him down in their bed. He is still wearing his torn ragged costume with new mask. His brown spews all over the pillow, his breaths still coming in short painful gasps. “Ganny, please be alright! I don’t know how to fix you.” Juliet pleads with no one. “I do.” Says a mysterious voice from behind her. Juliet whips around to her largest most manageable size for the small apartment, ready to defend her wounded love.

 

She turns around to find a strange ethnic woman standing in her living room, the woman stands about 5’6’’ and wears the most hip, contemporary clothes imaginable, they seem forced to Juliet, like the woman is desperately trying to keep up with the times.

 

“Who are you, if you’re here to hurt my Ganny; you are in for a painful surprise.” Juliet says. “Don’t worry Juliet I’m a friend of… er … “Ganny”? Is that what he’s going by now?” Gaia replies. “Only I’m allowed to call him Ganny, Juliet replies dryly. Gaia snickers, “So this the woman that he married huh? I should have expected as much.” “You still haven’t explained who you are, and why you are in our apartment!” Juliet says frustrated. “I’m Gaia, the guardian of this world, and the one who gave Gan his powers to begin with, And I’m the only one who can’t fix him now.” Gaia says. “YOU!!! Y-you’re the guardian of this world?” Juliet says shocked, somehow she believes it something inside her is telling her that this is true. “yeah, so back off and let me do my job!” Gaia demands. Juliet returns to her 4’11’’ form and lets Gaia into the room.

 

In the bedroom Gaia approaches her wounded champion, his breaths come in short shallow gasps, and he cannot open his eyes. “I don’t understand, how can you help him?” Juliet asks. “With another blessing.” Gaia responds. She places her hands on Gan’s bare chest. A faint light glows in the darkened room emanating from Gan’s chest as Gaia’s blessing flows from her hands and into his body. She removes her hands after a minute and the light fades. For the scariest moment of Juliet’s light Gan stops breathing. Panic sets in and she rushes to his side, but by the time she gets there Gan suddenly takes loud deep gasp, sucking in several pounds of air. He takes several more heavy breaths sitting up in bed. “Ganny! Your Ok!” Juliet yells embracing him. “What happened? Where did Christine go?” Gan tries to get out of bed but Juliet stops him. “Don’t try to get up your still hurt. Don’t worry about Christine, you are safe now.” “I thought I was dead! Christine crushed me!” Gan says, “but then you! You… saved me.” “Well I didn’t do everything, Gaia here…” Juliet pauses as she realizes that Gaia has suddenly vanished. “Wait? Where did she go?” “So you met Gaia? Yeah, I know what you mean, she does that sometimes.” Gan responds knowingly. “I guess the secret is out of the bag huh? I was the man you were hunting for all along, and you already had me to begin with.”

 

Juliet strips down to her under wear and lies in the bed next to him. “Yeah who knew that every morning I got out of bed to hunt The Sentinel he always in my bed to begin with.” Juliet jokes. “Are you mad that I didn’t tell you?” Gan asks nervously. “I was, but then I realized what kind of position you were in, it must have been scary having a gigantic wife whose reaction was unpredictable. The more I thought about it the more I realized I would have done the same thing.” Juliet admits. “Well I really am happy you know now, every superhero needs at least one person to know their secret identity.” Gan says “Yeah your right, and I’m sorry for kicking you through a building, and threatening to disembowel you!” Juliet apologizes. “It’s ok some couples fight over dinner, but our fights are over the fate of the city.” Gan replies. “Plus I was going easy on you since we were married.” “What is that supposed to mean?” “It means I could totally win in a fight.” “You could not!” “Could to!” “COULD NOT!” “Could to!!!!”



 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, sorry this took so long and sorry it's rather short, busy week for me, I don't know that I'll be able to return to a once a day schedule. But I have not forgotten this story, I'm a bit of a completionist, I can't stand when stories are left unfinished, so don't worry about this story going uncompleted.

 

-Sincerely 

Guygan