- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we find Gan locked in the hardest battle of his life. Against the murderous Christine. We also get the culmination of a big subplot so get pumped for that! 

Christine: 704’11’’

 

104,857

 

Caucasian

 

Age: 28                                              

 

 

 

The Mexican Standoff         

 

The city that Gan and Juliet call home rumbles violently, as a monumental force smashes against the not-so-firm ground. A woman about 700 feet tall is casually walking down the freeway with her destination set to Urban City. She is a towering blonde with flowing flaxen hair that reaches the lower part of her back and fair skin that reflects the rising sun.

 

She walks along the highway each foot taking up the entire side of the road, and skirting the boundaries of the double yellow line, taking up some of the other side. Traffic behind her has stopped, and traffic in front of her has abandoned the roads. A broad smile covers her face as she strolls with vigor towards the little city. Skintight yoga pants cover her legs, and her body is draped with a tight fitting tank top that touts her titanic tits. Two blue orbs the size of cars inhabit her eyes the scan the horizon as she concentrates on the tiny town she is approaching.

 

Within a few moments her massive stride have carried her into the city. She stands above even the highest of Urban Cities skyscrapers. The confused citizens crane their head at one-hundred and eighty degrees to get a good look at the looming giantesses face. She smiles down at them, not the kindly smile that Gaia or Juliet wear, but a devious smile, that comes from a sense of superiority. Her building sized feet pay no heed to traffic laws or the safety of the tiny people who walk beneath them. Parked cars are flattened beneath her feet into metal rubble they resemble crushed soda cans. Cars that are being driven swerve off the roads and into the alleyways. The citizens of Urban City are have experience dealing with enormous women, after all they did survive Tina. No casualties are incurred by her footsteps… for now, no one knows how long that will last as long as she remains in the bustling little city.

 

“Juuuuuuuuullllllllliiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttt!!!! Wheeeeeeerrreeeee arreee yooooouuuuu??” She coos, her booming voice echoes through the city cutting off conversations that are taking place miles away. Many people within close range have to cover their ears and wince at the sound.

 

            Juliet hurriedly gets dressed at the foot of their bed. “Juliet who is that? What’s going on?” Gan asks. “It’s Christine, but I don’t know what’s going on she’s not suppose to be here until the end of the week.” Juliet answers. “Let me rephrase then, what is She doing here?” Gan answers. “She’s my reinforcements.” Juliet answers. “She’s a destroyer-class giantess. She travels from city to city putting down rebellions that give the smaller local giantesses trouble.” “So she’s to kill m—The Sentinel?” Gan says catching himself in time. “That’s right,” Juliet answers while pulling on her bra. “but I was suppose to get another week to deal with him on my own. I really didn’t want her coming here. She’s bad news Gan, very bad news!” Juliet replies with genuinely fear in her eyes.

            Gan immediately goes into overdrive, he didn’t know it would come to this, Gan thought he would have more time, he thought he could tell Juliet on his own time, he thought he could take his time and defeat the Giantesses over the next few years. Up to this point things had been peaceful so he had been in no hurry, but now suddenly his worst nightmare had been realized. The Goddesses were hunting him and Juliet and the other innocent citizens might be caught in the crossfire.

            Juliet pulls on a shirt and leaves the room “I’ve got to go out there and meet her before she causes anymore trouble.” Juliet announces. Gan has no time to respond before she grows to her full size and crashes through the street to meet Christine.

            Gan wanted to get some more information out of his wife but it’s too late she leaves without another word, but Gan knows what he has to do, it has been made painfully clear to him. He has to defeat Christine and he has to tell Juliet the truth. Gan steps on to the fire escape and leaps off the twelve story, landing with a heavy thud in the alleyway. He pulls his spare costume from out of the vomit green dumpster and becomes the Sentinel. Then Gan Looks up and sees Christine even from behind a building looming over the Urban City skyline. Gan takes a gulp. “That a lot more woman than I bargained for.” Gan thinks to himself. The young man shakes these thoughts from his head, and steels himself for battle!

 

            Juliet easily pushes through the abandoned streets; all the citizens have taken shelter within the buildings. A few brave souls are nervously looking out at her. “It’s my fault that she’s here, if I had caught The Sentinel when I had the chance then Christine could leave.” Juliet thinks to herself, looking ahead nervously as she strides toward the giantess. When she gets close Christine goes into a girly frenzy. “Eeeeeeeeeeeeee,” Christine shrieks. “Hey girl it’s so good to see you again!” She wraps the shorter girl in her arms pulling her against her bulbous breasts. “hmmhmm” Juliet replies her voice muffled by Christine. Juliet stands at about 500 feet tall. Christine at 700 feet tall. Effectively this is like a child talking to a professional basketball player.

            “Christine, why are you here? I was suppose to have another week to deal with The Sentinel myself?” Juliet asks confused. “Well, I happened to see a broadcast from Urban City, I saw you get beaten pretty thoroughly and decided a week wasn’t going to change anything.” Christine replies curtly. “So… here I am to fix your pest problem.” “Well I’m not exactly sure what you can do differently, it isn’t really a strength problem it’s a mobility problem.” Juliet replies. “No offense Jules, but no it’s not, you’ve been too soft on these little bugs. You insist on respecting their safety, and that’s why The Sentinel keeps winning.” Christine says ominously. “For instance, this ‘Sentinel’ claims to be a hero of the people, well lets just see how long it takes him when their lives are in danger.” Christine Grins and lifts her foot onto an apartment building. The roof groans from the massive weight of her foot.

            “Yoohoo, little Sentinel Guy, you’ve got til the count of ten to show yourself, otherwise your precious little citizens are going to get, ‘evicted’” Christine says admiring her own euphemism. The tiny people teem out the front door but are immediately swept back in with Christine’s other foot, which then blocks the only exit. Juliet rushes over to stop her but is easily shoved aside by the bigger stronger girl. “Stay out of this Jules, you’ve already messed it up enough.” Christine shouts, blowing out the eardrums of all the tiny people inside. “one…. Two… three…four-“ “stop counting I’m here already.” Gan shouts from the empty street at Christine’s foot.

            “Ooooh your such a gentlemen coming when a lady calls, now just stay really still this will be over in a second.” Christine says pretending to be cute she lifts her foot and slams it down into the pavement Gan is standing on. However the hero easily sidesteps. “Really you think that-“ Christine stomps him into the pavement with her second foot, which is on him in a flash. Christine may be big, but she is also lightning-quick, which is why she is so very frightening. Her “take no prisoners blitzkrieg style” of warfare has won her many battles, and it has cost Gan a stomp to the pavement.

 

Christine begins to grind her foot into the pavement, well aware of The Sentinels invincibility. “You little bugs aren’t just puny your stupid too!” Christine taunts. “I can’t believe you came so quickly, no wonder we conquered your world!”

 

Gan is sandwiched between the hard pavement and Christine massive foot, he is pulled back and forth along the pavement as she grinds her foot. This happened once before and Gan keeps a hold of his mask this time making sure it won’t fall off, but unlike before, this time it really hurts. Gan can feel the incredible amount of pressure Christine’s foot is placing on his body. When Gan first got his powers he would be a stain by now, but after his many fights with Tina, Rin, and even his own wife Juliet, Gan’s body has become acclimated to Gaia’s Blessing. His Super dense bones hold out, especially because Christine’s weight is spread out over the entirety of her massive foot.

 

Finally the girl gets tired of grinding and pulls up her foot setting her foot on another part of the street to admire her handiwork or should I say footiwork. Gan plays dead waiting for the perfect moment to strike back. “See dead as a door nail now that was easy!” Christine proclaims. Juliet is somewhat astonished; she can’t believe that the man she was hunting for so long is dead within a few seconds. It makes her somewhat sad, she enjoyed hunting him and would have liked to be the one to finish him off. Beating him like this just feels wrong; it feels like Christine cheated somehow. “Uhhh Chrissy, are you sure you should have killed him? Nora wanted him alive.” Juliet says “I give a fucking shit what Nora wants! I don’t take orders from her!” Christine booms. “Well, thanks anyway” Juliet says. “I guess you have to be on your way now that The Sentinel is dead.” “No, I like it here, I think I’ll stay.” Christine sits down on a building her butt is too big for the roof and spills out around the edges of the building covering the top windows. Tiny people try to evacuate the groaning creaking structure, but Christine blocks the exit once again. “No, no, no, little guys.” She says. “I’ll need you to soften my fall if this building gives out under my weight.

 

On the side of the road a small child approaches the limp body of The Sentinel “Mr. Super hero. Please get up, you have to stop that mean lady!” The child says. Gan looks up at the kid still playing possum. “Sorry, I can’t beat her, I’ll just play dead until she leaves.”  “But Mr. S! You can’t! My Mommy is in there!” the Child pleads. Gan sighs, “Darn my responsibilities to ensure the good of the public.” With a flick of his wrist Gan accelerates himself a few feet into the air doing a flip to land on his feet. Juliet standing beside Christine, sees this and is just about to warn the Giantess destroyer, but realizes something: she’s actually happy to see him standing up again. She watches silently and casually steps out of his giving him a perfect shot at Christine’s temple.

 

Gan takes a running leap, catapulting himself hundreds of feet into the air, in a blur of motion Gan flies at Christine like a bullet, rotating his hip he kicks Christine right in the side of her head. The Giantess is big and powerful, her bones are thicker than girders but she is still not immune to A full power kick from Gan to the head. Her vision suddenly goes black and she topples from the building into the street, tiny people streaming out of the building as her foot leaves the door way.  She lands in the street her shoulder too broad to fit in the corridor crash into buildings her head falling into the street. “Bulls eyes!” Gan exclaims as he falls back to earth landing where Christine was previously sitting.

 

Gan glances up at his wife who stands above him her waist coming up to the roof. He can’t help but admire her like this, gazing wondrously at his glowing wife. She Casually looks down at him, there eyes lock, she realizes standing at her hips completely still is the man she’s been hunting this entire time. She could easily catch him, but she also realizes that he’s the only chance she has of overpowering Christine, who will remain in the city whether The Sentinel is caught or not.

 

“Juliet What the HELL are you doing? Kill him!” Christine yells from the ground clutching her spinning head. “Oh, right!” Juliet lazily tries to flatten Gan, but he can sidestep it without even trying.

 

Christine pulls herself back up after many minutes of struggling. She glances around but does not see her prey. “Where did he go?” she yells at Juliet. “I don’t know?” Juliet responds in a thick Spanish accent. Christine is enraged by this answer she raises her hand to strike the smaller Latina when she hears a tiny voice. “Hey Blondie! Down here.” She looks down to see a tiny figure standing between her toes. She doesn’t know how to react and the tiny figure and so he takes this time to BREAK her big toe.

 

Christine howls in pain, Picking up her foot and clutching it. This was the most efficient way to harm such a large well-protected giantess, and it worked but now Gan is vulnerable and Christine realizes it. She decides to stop standing and let herself fall to the ground. Her large fit butt collapsing on the tiny young man.

 

The entirety of her upper bodies weight is on her butt; at that velocity it demolishes the road. Luckily For Gan, her butt while big doesn’t carry the same weight as her foot. Her butt does a much better job of spreading out her weight. So not as much pressure is on his body. The real problem is oxygen, Gan only got enough for ten minutes before she collapsed on him, and that won’t be enough time to outwait this gigantic girl.

 

Outside five minutes have gone by, Christine believes that he has suffocated beneath her, but Juliet isn’t as sure, she’s seen him go much, much longer without air. “He’s probably dead by now Chrissy. Don’t you want to get up now?” Juliet asks. “No, I want to sit here a little bit longer just to humiliate him even more, that little worm actually struck me! No one has ever struck me before! Well at least I couldn’t feel them strike me! Heheheheh” Christine says. Juliet desperately tries to think up an excuse to get Christine off of her new little ally.

 

“I don’t think that’s true.” Juliet says. “what do you mean isn’t true?” Christine replies curiously. “I bet he’s still alive under there, and your just embarrassed because your butt isn’t big enough to kill one insignificant man. You just don’t want to get up because your afraid I’ll find out that your not as good as your cracked up to be.” Juliet says slyly. “Shut your fuckin’ mouth!” Christine shouts. “I’m even better than I’m cracked up to be. I guarantee you, that little guy is dead as a doornail. So she stands up to prove it.

 

As Christine lifts her heavy butt Gan is lifted along with it, plastered to her large curvy cheek. Gan uses his monumental strength to pry himself from the Giantesses rear end leaping high into the air above her head. “What the hell?” Christina exclaims upon feeling The Sentinel pry himself from her butt.  At his peek of 1300 feet in the air Gan eyes the Giantesses large bosom bursting from her chest and tugging against her tank top.

 

The gentle tug of Gravity begins to pull him back down and soon Gan is in a free fall, aiming right for her vulnerable breasts. Gan, is speeding towards them at an incredible velocity, they might be a strategic target but Gan may also have ulterior motives for aiming for them, “Here we Go!” Gan thinks to himself. Her ample white breast become bigger and bigger and Gan becomes more and more excited, but a shadow arcs across the sky and as Gan is just thirty feet from nose diving into the valley, Christine crushes him with two hands. It happens almost instantly and faster than Gan could say some witty comment.

 

“Gotcha you little perv!” Christine exclaims rolling his crumpled little body between her hands. Gan is rolled back and forth between Christina’s hands like a pile of dough being molded into bread. His unconscious body twitches as it attempts to cope with the sudden shocking events. “Oh still alive are we?” Christine says amazed. “Your one tough little bug, but no matter it just makes you more fun for me to play with, I hate it when my little toys die too easily.” She cooes. Christina suddenly tosses his body up a ways, winds up and punches it as hard as she can, sending it across the city at supersonic velocities.  His body arcs across the sky, his mind still shut down from being smashed by two hands, it twirls freely through the air and for a few seconds it is weightless. Then comes to a sudden halt as it crashes through the make shift roof of a building underdevelopment and to rest in a half finished floor with no walls on the 40th floor of a mostly finished skyscraper.

 

“Juliet, be a dear and bring his corpse back for me, I can’t have Ashley doubt my skills, now can I? I’ve got a reputation to uphold!” Christine says sitting down on another building and polishing her car-sized nails. “Sure thing.” Juliet says meekly.

 

Gan lays there unconscious for a few peaceful minutes, his super dense bones are broken, he has massive internal bleeding, but most importantly he has given up and he is ready to die. He approaches what he believes as a venerable after life, only to be pulled out of line by none other that Gaia. “Hey, Douchebag!” Mother Earth yells at him. “It’s not your time yet. So get back in there!”

 

Gan is brought to a sudden and horrifying awakening, taking a breath for the first time in minutes, he looks around and realizes where he is, some sort of construction site. The building begins to shake and a dark shadow fills the room he pulls his head up to see two massive blue eyes peering in at him, a hand tan hand reaches in and scopes him into it’s palm, it lifts him outside high above the city scape.

 

Gan is staring into the gentle eyes of his wife, his body broken and helpless, too weak to move or protect himself he is completely at her mercy. H-hey baby, “suuuuurrrrpriiiisee!” Gan says weakly, trying to brush it off. “G-Ganny?” Juliet says shocked.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this one took so long, Got side tracked, but it only gets better from here, the next one will be out shortly. Stay tuned! Remember to Rate and Review!

-Sincerely

Guygan!