- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is sort of a follow up of the previous story. It's a bit less gentle based, with Flame transforming into a "Were-Dragon".  Anyways, hope you enjoy, I'd appreciate some feedback.

Aurora silently rested inside of Flame's mouth. She had been quite nervous when Flame first opted to keep her there for the night, knowing at a seconds notice she could slip down her throat and be digested. Flame had assured her she would be fine, and made sure to keep her pressed up against her right cheek. Though she had been nervous at first, Aurora was glad she had come inside. The slimy, warm surrounds were oddly very comforting.It would have been a very cold night, but Flame's hot breath easily kept Aurora warm as she rested. Aurora hugged her friend's giant tongue as she slept, happy to be inside of her currently...

Flame awoke a few minutes past midnight. She felt her tiny little friend still snoring softly inside of her mouth. Flame had been all too happy to allow Aurora inside, she loved taking care of her friend, and Aurora tasted rather nice, though she kept that information to herself. Though Flame enjoyed having Aurora in her mouth, she wanted something in her stomach, and she wasn't about to risk Aurora for some food. Carefully, Flame maneuvered Aurora onto her tongue. Then she tilted her head forward, making sure she was right over her end table. Aurora softly slid out if Flame's mouth and onto the end table. Flame smiled at her tiny, saliva covered friend briefly, then ran to the kitchen for a bit of food.

Flame searched her kitchen, but couldn't really decide what she wanted. Flame walked outside, convinced a brief stroll would help her decide. The cold breeze struck Flame softly, she began to walk around, thinking about what she would eat. Within a few minutes, Flame stumbled over what seemed to be a tree root. After getting up and inspecting the tree root, Flame discovered it was a black crystal. Thinking it was rather pretty, and that Aurora might like it, as Aurora's favorite colors were purple and black, Flame picked up the crystal and began heading back towards the house.

Although she didn't know it, the power of the crystal slowly began seeping into Flame. By the time she opened the door again, Flame was almost completely taken by the crystal, though she didn't know it at all. Flame began walking to her room, but fell to the ground before she could get there, her stomach felt like it was twisting in knots. Flame soon fell unconscious, and the crystal began transforming her.

Upon awakening, Flame was not only a humanoid dragon, but she was now a humanoid were-dragon. Flame's thinking was rather altered, she still retained her playfulness, but now lacked the ability to care for people, even Aurora. Were-Flame walked into the room, and discovered the tiny Aurora. Still hungry, she grabbed Aurora, her claws slightly digging into her tiny body.

Aurora woke up due to the stabbing pain of the claws, and upon looking up, Aurora wished she was back asleep. Aurora stared terrified at the best who now held her. Aurora searched around desperately for Flame, concerned for her, and Flame's safety. Aurora then came to the terrifying solution, that Flame was the best in front of her. She noticed the gray fur and orange eyes, as well as there being gray scales scattered around the creatures body. Aurora trembled in Flame's grip, she had never been more afraid of her. "Flame! Please don't hurt me!" She shouted, scared out of her mind.

Were-Flame decided she would have a bit of fun with her meal before eating it. Dropping Aurora on the floor carelessly, Were-Flame lifted her foot above Aurora, slowly lowering it down, slightly chuckling while doing so.

Aurora had broken her right leg during the fall, but she managed to crawl far enough to not be crushed entirely by her giant friend's foot. Soon, immense pressure was on her back, forcing Aurora to collapse. "Flame, please stop!" Aurora pleaded, hoping this was all part of some cruel joke.

Were-Flame didn't even care about the pleading and hurt in Aurora's voice and just continued to lower her foot slowly, slowly crushing Aurora's body.

Aurora cried out in pain, but managed to muster up enough strength to pull herself out from underneath Flame's foot. Panting, Aurora rested on the ground. A few tears escaped her eyes as she rested. "Why would Flame try and kill me?" Aurora asked herself "I mean, I know she jokes around, but she has never joked like that before!"

In a deeper voice than Flame usually had, Were-Flame spoke "Listen tiny morsel, you will bow down to me!"

Aurora looked up to Flame in tears "Flame, why would you do this too me!?"

Were-Flame replied with "Who is this Flame, you speak of?"

Aurora then cried even more "She doesn't even remember" She said to herself grimly "I guess I have to submit myself and hope for her mercy..." Aurora looked up to her giant friend "I..I submit too you..."

Were-Flame smiled and lowered her hand to the tiny Aurora. Slowly, Aurora crawled onto the hand. Were-Flame brought the tiny Aurora up to stomach level. "You see, tiny morsel, that's were you shall go!"

Aurora then screamed in panic, "Flame, please, I beg of you with everything, don't eat me!"

Were-Flame smiled, bring Aurora up closer to her face "Too bad little morsel, I'm hungry"

Aurora resumed crying again, but said something to make herself feel a bit better "At least I'm becoming one with a friend, even if she doesn't remember"

Were-Flame opens her mouth with a smile, the insides look almost exactly the same, just seeming to taunt Aurora again, that this was her best friend. Without a second's notice, Were-Flame tosses Aurora inside, quickly closing her mouth to leave Aurora in the darkness. Were-Flame begins tasting her tiny friend, quickly re-coating Aurora in her saliva.

Aurora held onto Flame's tongue as she was tasted. "Goodbye Flame, it was nice being your friend..." she says to herself sadly. As she is tasted around, Aurora slightly cries out in pain, her leg still being broken.

Were-Flame tilts her head forward, and parts her teeth a little, just for Aurora to get stuck on them. Luckily, she's able to get unstuck and role onto Flame's tongue just before being chewed up into a bloody pulp. Seeing Flame chew makes Aurora cry even more "How much does she want me dead?" Aurora is left wondering to herself.

Aurora can no longer wonder as Were-Flame tilts her head back, and quickly swallows, which seals Aurora's fate of becoming part of her. The tight walls slowly massage Aurora down Flame's long throat, slightly crushing Aurora's already battered body. The saliva on her body increases the speed at which she descends, quickly leading her to enter Flame's stomach.

Aurora had been her earlier in the day, but that time she had been immune to the acids, this time she wasn't so lucky. Aurora began to feel the burning sensation and got on her knees, giving into her fate. Aurora cuddled herself up against one of Flame's stomach walls, and tried to cry herself to sleep.

As soon as Were-Flame had swallowed Aurora, she gave off a small burp and began to rub her belly, causing the acids inside to slosh around, covering Aurora in more stomach acids. Of course, the crystal then wears off, Flame having gotten what she had wanted, something in her stomach. Flame, not remembering anything of what had happened, looks around. "Aurora?" She calls out, not knowing her friend is inside of her, slowly becoming part of her.

Aurora feels the vibrations of speech emanating from Flame. Rather injured, she gives one last shot at trying to reach Flame. She gives a small blast of dark energy on the stomach wall closest too her, in an attempt to get Flame's attention, hoping it was all some cruel joke.

Flame feels this, and realizes Aurora's inside of her. Knowing she didn't drink any of the anti-acid water, Flame quickly does so, to make sure Aurora doesn't digest inside of her.

Aurora feels this water splash against her. Her former tears of sadness become tears of joy, "Thank goodness, I thought she was really going to kill me!" Joy then turns to a bit of stubbornness. "Well, she better have a good excuse or I might have to show her how I felt" She says, looking to her broken leg.

Within a few minutes, Flame retrieves her tiny friend and places her back onto her end table. She was glad that Aurora did't have any unfix-able injuries, but was sad to learn she had somehow broken her friends leg. Aurora shouted at Flame as soon as she got out "What were you thinking Flame, I could have been killed under your foot! And I thought you were going to purposely kill me! Hell you almost chewed me into a bloody pulp!"

Flame was ashamed hearing the things she had apparently done while unconscious. "I don't even remember doing any of those things" Flame mumbled, wanting Aurora to forgive her.

Aurora replies angrily "Don't give me any of that Amnesia bullshit, it's the same thing you did when you were about to eat me! At least you got rid of the fur before letting me out!" 

Flame becomes confused "What do you mean fur?" She asked, curiously

Aurora replies "I awoke to see you like some sort of were-dragon beast, which scared me half to death!"

Flame then looks out of her room and brings in the crystal "Would this thing be responsible for all that happened?" She asks, recalling she had collapsed after bringing the crystal in.

Aurora slightly scoots back. "Flame, put that thing down!"

Flame immediately drops the crystal "So I assume that was the problem?"

Aurora scoots back forward, slightly ashamed she had actually thought Flame would willingly harm her. "Yeah, it was the problem, I'm sorry that I blamed you for it, I should have known it was that accursed crystal"

Flame softly picks Aurora up, "Don't worry, I don't blame you, I'm just glad you're not angry at me anymore!" She snuggles Aurora close to her heart, to soothe her tiny friend. 

"So, now can I go back to normal size?" Aurora asks

Flame replies "Sorry, but it's still the middle of the night, I have to keep you warm"

Aurora slightly shivers from the thought of being inside Flame's mouth again, but she trusted her now she was back in her normal form "Okay Flame, go on ahead."

Flame chuckles and plops Aurora back into her mouth...

The End... Or is it?

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know if I will add more to this later, but I left it sort of on a open basis like this, so that I can return to it later if I wish to.