- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first story in my little mini-series with Flame and Aurora, this one's a bit more gente and kind-hearted. I appreciate any feedback.

Flame and Aurora both sat bored, on Flame's soft red couch. They began to talk about uninteresting topics, until they came to something that could be entertaining. "Hey, why don't we play hide and seek?" Flame suggests "There's nothing else to do and it could be fun"

Aurora replies "Where would we do it? It's not exactly safe outside, and the house is too small"

Flame asks "Didn't you say you could shrink yourself?"

Aurora sighs "Yes, and I'm guessing you want me to shrink myself"

Flame replies "Yep"

Aurora comments "Just... don't accidentally step on me" before shrinking.

"I won't" Flame replies as she closes her eyes so she can count. Aurora looks around, still on the couch. She first looks up to her giant friend, and at this size, it makes her look a bit more menacing. Flame begins counting, and Aurora scurries to try and find a way down without injury. She notices Flame's leg leads all the way down to the floor.

Quickly, she climbs up onto her friend's lap. Aurora then runs down Flame's leg, noticing Flame is already and the number five. She trips at the end, falling face first onto Flame's foot. Quickly, she recovers and begins running towards the table, as it's the closest place to her. Aurora begins slowly climbing up one of the table legs.

Flame finishes counting "twenty...ready or not here I come". She opens her eyes and gets up. First she inspects the floor, making sure that Aurora isn't on the floor, and she won't step on her. Flame then begins looking around, inspecting the couch, under her bed, and finally in a cupboard. "Hmm, where could she be?" Flame asks herself

Aurora grabs the edge of the table and climbs up. She rests against a vase, watching Flame search around. Aurora chuckles to herself "This is actually quite fun, I'm glad she suggested it". 

Flame scans the room again, and spots Aurora, but she pretends not too see her, and to have a little bit of fun instead. Noticing Aurora is tired, she warms up a plate of mashed potatoes. Flame then takes the plate to the table, right next to where Aurora is sitting. "Hmm, I wonder where Aurora is?" She asks herself, even though she knows the answer. She then walks away to get a spoon, leaving Aurora curious.

Having never eaten mashed potatoes, Aurora looks at the plate of food curiously. Still tired, Aurora decides to lie on the food, since it looks rather soft. Aurora gets on the plate, and tries laying on a bit of mashed potatoes. It's very soft, and due to the warmth, Aurora quickly falls asleep.

Flame walks back and carefully pulls the plate around, to see her trap had worked. Aurora is peacefully napping in front of her. "Now to have a bit of fun of my own" Flame replies with a soft giggle. She carefully begins eating some of the mashed potatoes, waiting for Aurora to awaken from her temporary exhaustion. 

Aurora awakens a couple of minutes later, the mashed potatoes having cooled a little. She looks up to see Flame eat a bite of the food she had been sleeping in. "Oh no, I knew it was a bad idea, damn this food for being so soft and warm!" She says to herself. As she keeps on watching, it looks as if Flame isn't even looking for her at this point, meaning, she might just carelessly swallow her down with the food.

Aurora tries to break free, but finds something else has been added to the potatoes. "Cheese?" She says, noticing a sticky layer of cheese blocks her freedom. Suddenly, Flame's spoon goes and grab the bite of food Aurora is on. Aurora stares up at Flame in fear "Oh no, please don't Flame!" She screams, not knowing whether Flame can hear her or not. Stuck in the bite of potatoes, she can only watch as Flame opens her gigantic mouth. Slowly the spoon goes into the cavernous mouth. Flame closes her mouth, leaving Aurora in the darkness. Slowly, the spoon is withdrawn, leaving Aurora helplessly trapped inside of Flame.

Flame begins tasting the bite of potatoes, knowing Aurora is inside. She makes sure to keep Aurora away from her teeth, and makes sure not to taste her too hard.

Aurora squirms, her body now pressed up against Flame's giant tongue. A tear flows down her cheek. "Please Flame, don't hurt me" she can only whisper to herself, too afraid and in shock to do anything else. Aurora soon begins sliding down, knowing Flame tilted her head back. "No" She whispers to herself, as she slides down towards Flame's throat. Aurora looks around, the normally bright orange insides, are now dark and hard to see. Aurora cries gently too herself, as Flame swallows.

Flame brings out a water bottle she had next to the table. She decided to take a drink, in case Aurora had somehow managed to stay in her mouth. She takes a quick drink and swallows it, making Aurora go even quicker into her stomach.

Aurora struggles in Flame's tight yet soft throat. The slimy walls slowly force her and the food down inside of Flame. Suddenly, a bit of water slams into Aurora, forcing her and the food to slide down Flame's throat even quicker. Aurora and the food plop into Flame's stomach. Flame's stomach rumbles in satisfaction. Aurora meekly looks around. She lies face first in the potatoes, accepting her fate. After a few minutes the potatoes have digested, but Aurora feels perfectly fine. "Wait, what?" Aurora asks, seeing herself perfectly fine inside of Flame's stomach. 

Flame is back to relaxing on the couch, waiting for Aurora to knock on the stomach walls or give some sign she wants out. 

Aurora bangs on the walls "Uh, Flame, can you hear me?" Aurora asks, hoping Flame would respond.

"Yes, I can hear you" Flame replies, rubbing her belly.

"Not to sound ungrateful, but why didn't your acids digest me?" Aurora asks, knowing Flame's stomach acids were far more powerful than regular acids.

Flame replies "Because I ate you on purpose, and I made sure to include a bit of a protective formula in the water I drank. When it splashed onto you, it made you immune to my acids for a couple of hours"

Aurora hugs the walls, happy that Flame wasn't actually trying to kill her. "Ya know, you could have eaten me if you had just asked"

Flame giggles and replies "It isn't as fun that way"

Aurora smiles and lies down in the gurgling stomach. "I guess not" She replies.

After about half an hour, Flame helps Aurora out of her stomach. Aurora climbs up the piece of string into Flame's mouth. Flame tilts her head forward, allowing Aurora to slide onto her hand.

Aurora stares up at Flame, her giant friend still looked a bit menacing, but she was happy to have her around. Aurora then asks "So, can you set me down so I can go back to normal size so I can wash up?" Aurora looks at her saliva covered body, then looks back to Flame.

Flame chuckles "Sorry, but I'm going to keep you tiny for a bit, so we can have some fun" She then grins.

To be continued...?