- Text Size +

Survival Lust



Lutice sighed in anticipation as she made her way back to her room. Oh the fun she was going to have with Sanders when she got back... She had thought having to give back the shrink gun would spoil her fun, but oh how wrong she had been! Finding those three survivors from the attack had made up for it in spades. Now she had three tiny prisoners trapped in her bra, waiting to be sacrificed for her pleasure. Just thinking about it made her a hot, and their squirming wasn't helping!

 

Already she knew exactly what she was going to use them for. She was going to have two of them fight Sanders and use the other to make sure Sanders DID fight. That hero-wannabe would bemoan his lot in life as she held one of her new toys in her hand, ready to turn him into paste if Sanders didn't fight. And then he would fight and survive against the odds yet again and...fuck she couldn't WAIT to get back! It was going to be GLORIOUS!!!

 

Lutice's nipples were beginning to enlarge when she, finally, reached her room. She nearly threw open the door as she stormed in, but stopped for a second when she noticed how cold it was. Suppressing a shiver, she slammed the door shut and locked it before moving straight toward her desk. The cold could wait, her lust couldn't. Fuck, she needed to get things started before she got too turned on or she would shove Sanders up her pussy and grind him into oblivion. And as pleasing as that would be, it would be a one time thing and she didn't want to waste her new favorite toy like that.

 

Taking a deep breath to try and calm down, Lutice pulled her shirt out to reveal her sacrificial lambs. All three looked up at her in fear and started to squirm even more. Dammit, that wasn't helping her keep it together... In fact, it was all she could do not to squeeze them into her breasts and grind them to mush. Fighting back her lust, Lutice snatched all three up and took a second to calm down. With her need going back down to manageable levels, she dropped them onto the desk, making sure not to drop them from too high. Breaking them now wouldn't do, oh no, that ca-

 

Her dresser's top drawer was open... Odd, Lutice was almost 100% positive she had closed it. Had she shut it too hard, making it bounce back? Lutice began to move toward it, but stopped when her foot kicked something. She jerked back and looked down as a metal thing clanged across the floor. The hell was...a grate? Even more confused, Lutice looked up and noticed the vent cover to the air duct on the ceiling was gone. A quick glance at the metal thing on the ground confirmed what her mind was piecing together. It was the vent cover, though it looked to have been bent by something. She looked back at the open dresser and then toward her window which, oddly, was wide open. That explained why it was so cold in here an-.... SANDERS!!!!

 

Lutice rushed toward the dresser and looked in, but saw nothing but her own panties. She reached in and began to snatch them up before tossing them out. He had to be hiding...maybe he hoped if her hid far enough inside she would think he was gone! Yes that had to be it! She dug and dug, but still there was no sign of Sanders. Her mind went back to the catgirl that had attacked Monet and her heart began to pound in terror. No...no, it couldn't have gotten in! How could it have been smart enough to open the dresser and unlocked the window?! Dammit, no no NO NO!!! Sanders was HER'S GOD DAMMIT! NOT SOME DAMN CAT'S!!!!!!

 

Suddenly, her fingers stopped as they hit the back of the drawer. She had taken every pair of panties she had out, searched each one in case he had hid in one, and still had not found any sign of Sanders. Lutice looked in and saw nothing save the wood of the dresser. She stood back up and looked out the window. The catgirl was long gone by now and she would have no way of knowing which one took him. Her legs began to go numb as she, slowly, lowered herself to the ground. He...he was gone... She...she had left him to die. Lutice looked down as a very foreign, but not completely unknown feeling began to hit her. She was...sad...

 

She pulled her knees into her chest as tears began to form in her eyes. Sander was gone. Eaten by...by a catgirl... How...how could she have let him die like that? How could she have let him be eaten by a catgirl? Oh all the ways to let him die in, doubly so after...after she had saved him from one...

 

Saved him...that was right she had...she had saved people. She had saved Sanders and it had felt so...so good. In fact, it had always felt good. Yet now.... Lutice looked up at the three tinies on her desk. What...what was she doing? Why didn't...why didn't she feel bad when she killed people like them, but letting Sanders die did? She...she had intended to kill him at some point...right? Or...or did she just want...more of last..night...

 

A sudden spike of pain shot into Lutice's head. She gasped in pain as she clutched her head. What...what was happening?! Why...why didn't she feel bad about killing them? When had she...had she turned into this...this MONSTER!?!?! A cry of pain escape Lutice's mouth as her head felt like it was being ripped apart. Oh God what was HAPPENING?!?!

 

"Attention all personnel. We have a new confirmed death at perimeter sector 7. A trained catgirl has been confirmed as the cause of death and is still at large. All search teams are to remain on the look out for unattended catgirls and are ordered to kill on sight. All other catgirls are to be brought in for testing. Over," a sudden voice from Lutice's wrist unit said. Lutice looked over at it and blinked a few times. The raging pain in her head began to die down as she stared at the unit. Killed by a trained catgirl? That was unhear- wait.

 

Something caught Lutice's eye as she looked at her wrist unit. The mobile base she had..."requisitioned" a few weeks ago was open...and she knew it hadn't been before. She rubbed her tears away and moved over toward it. A quick glance inside confirmed that someone had been messing around in it...someone tiny. Wait.......why would a catgirl mess with a mobile base? And why was it smart enough to open her locked window? And, assuming it was the same one that killed that giantess, why would it do that?

 

Lutice's eyes shot wide as she realized the answer. Because it was TOLD to do it. That catgirl that had attacked Monet had looked familiar and now Lutice knew why. It was Morgan's catgirl...the experimental new "smart" catgirl that was supposed to imprint on tinies. It was supposed to let tinies have a massive weapon they could unleash on Resistance forces. But it hadn't worked...or had it?

 

A wild wave of emotions began to hit Lutice. Sanders...Sanders hadn't been killed! He had escaped...he had ESCAPED!! Lutice felt a sudden wave of joy and relieve flood her as she realized he was still alive. He was still ALIVE! Oh thank God, or Buddha, or whoever! She hadn't gotten him killed! Tears started down Lutice's face yet again, though this time in relieve and she leaned back against the dresser. Sanders was still alive...and had...and had...  

 

THAT FUCKER HAD ESCAPED HER! Lutice's relieve was smashed apart as that thought erupted into her head. Fucking hell, he was alive AND he was GONE!! Not only that, he had escaped the whole damn base too! DAMMIT, it was going to be a nightmare to find him now and that...and that... oh God did it turn her on.... Lutice gasped as her hand shot down to her crotch. Sweet Jesus, he had done it AGAIN! Sanders had managed to survive and escape by using a CATGIRL! An EXPERIMENTAL catgirl no less! Lutice was so furious that he was gone and her playtime with him was denied...and yet was so fucking turned on that he had escaped death yet again. Fuck she wished she could find him soooo bad so she could fuck his brains out. And not small either...no she would want him her size as he deserved a real reward for this. Oh the things she would let hi- no would WANT him to do to her... Fuck...she needed him right NOW!

 

Despite her fingers best efforts, they were no substitute for the man she was lusting so furiously for. She needed release so badly that it almost hurt, but her fingers were not cutting it. She needed something else, something... Her eyes opened and looked back at her desk. Something...almost like Sanders. She knew the three manlets on her desk would NEVER be on par with Sanders, but they might be enough to get her to climax. And if not, at least she would have something to take her frustration out on.

 

Lutice got to her feet and forced her hand out of her pussy. She strided over toward the desk, purposely stomping a bit harder than normal. Her slight smile turned into a frown as the three pathetic substitutes came into view. Those idiots hadn't moved from the spot she had dropped them on... They hadn't even TRIED to escape!! Lutice felt herself turned completely off and growled in fury. She raised her arm up and smashed it down onto the desk in fury. She hadn't aimed or avoided the useless bastards and had missed them only out of pure dumb luck on their part. They cowered in fear and that only made Lutice even more disgusted.

 

"Stop cowering, dammit!" Lutice yelled at them. A quick surge of pleasure came back as the sonic force of her voice caused all the things to cover their ears, and blasted one right off hi- its feet. She always loved seeing just how powerful she was. All she had done was yell and it had been enough to leave all three stunned and in pain. It was no more than they deserved from such a sorry showing.

 

"You useless fuckers could have at least TRIED to escape while I was distracted, but no. You just sat there and stared like a bunch of slack-jaw idiots. I HATE idiots and  if you don't start running I will show you what I do to them!" Lutice said, this time making sure to talk a good bit softer than before. The three useless manlets needed a second to recover from her yell so Lutice took a seat in front of her desk. By the time she was settled, two of the subs had taken off away from her. The third, however, just stood there as if dumbstruck by her. Lutice was confused at first till she noticed where he was looking. Ugh...the speck was transfixed on her breasts. He was supposed to be giving her sport so she could get off, not satisfying his own lusts!

 

She never said a word to him, no need to talk with lesser things, after all. Instead, all she did was slide up closer to the desk. The thing's eyes widened as her breasts drew closer and Lutice rolled her eyes. She moved a bit closer before moving her hand around. The spek was so busy staring at her chest that it never even noticed her hand till it was hovering over it. Finally tearing its eyes off her chest, it gaped in horror at her hand poised over him.

 

"Idiot," Lutice said as she lowered her hand. The thing tried to scrambled away, but it was already far too late. She felt its head brush against her hand and she pressed down harder to force it onto its knees. Smiling in enjoyment, Lutice tipped her hand slightly to the side to block its escape as she keep lowering the rest. The thing began to brush against her hand again and she chuckled as it was forced onto its belly. It was nearing the edge of her hand and Lutice slowed her hand's descent, giving the illusion of hope. She waited till its hands appeared out from under her palm before ending her playtime.

 

Suddenly, Lutice slamming her hand down as hard as she could, even going so far as to press her arm into it. The crunch of the dead thing's body giving way to her massive hand sent a thrill through Lutice and she smiled as blood began to pool out. She raised her hand up and giggled at the plastered, nearly unrecognizable, mess that had been her toy. With no paper towels to wipe it off on, she used her tongue to lick the mess off. She swallowed down the little snack and sighed in annoyance.

 

"Damn thing didn't even get me sorta going. At least he tasted alright. You two better give me better sport or you'll wind up the same!" Lutice yelled out as she looked between the last two. These two looked to be far smarter than their friend and were running like she wanted. Even better, both had their hands clamped over their ears, she loved being reminded that just yelling was enough to hurt them. One was heading for the lamp Sanders had used when fighting the robot while the other was heading for the back corner of the desk. The one heading for the lamp was easy to read, it was just trying to find a place to hide. Not stupid, but not very bright either. The other one, though... If it got to that back corner and managed to shimmy down to the ground, she would have to pull the desk out to get to it. And by the time she managed that it could find another hiding spot. Seemed that this one DID have a brain...and it was making good time too...

 

A bit of excitement entered Lutice as she reached toward the smarter toy to stop it. While it would have been simple to just crush it or snatch it up, she wanted to give it a fighting chance since it was more fun that way. She dropped her hand down in front of the smart one and pulled it back to try and scoop it up. To her surprise, though, the smart, and apparently athletic, toy dived to the side and managed to get out of the way of her hand. Despite the dive, the toy managed to roll back to its feet and was back to moving in less than a millisecond. Oh... this was going to be fun!

 

Lutice felt a new shot of lust fill her as she tried again. She made sure not to change her strategy, so as to make sure that dodge hadn't been a fluke. Sure enough, the impressive toy managed to use the same trick and was off again just as quickly. Fuck, it was halfway there already! Lutice lowered her other hand and began to pleasure herself as her lust began to return. That's right...survive for me...

 

With her right hand busy with her crotch, Lutice's left hand rushed toward the fleeing toy. The toy looked back and started to pump its arms to get a bit more speed, though it was only delaying the inevitable. A large part of Lutice hoped that it had a better plan than just running faster. She was just starting to get somewhere and she was going to be very, VERY disappointed if it failed now. Thankfully for them both, it did.

 

Lutice's hand was almost right over the toy when it, suddenly, stopped dead in its tracks. Her right hand went sailing past the toy and Lutice couldn't help but widen her eyes. She brought her arm and hand smashing down into the desk, but her arm was nowhere near as accurate as her hand. The toy, easily, dived away from her arm and scrambled back to its feet to keep going.

 

A sudden surge of excitement went through Lutice as she admired the brilliant move. Oh this man was proving himself nicely, and she was getting rather close to her goal. She was having to fight not to moan in pleasure as she twisted her arm around to try and scoop him up. She might have managed it if he hadn't dodged to the right of her arm, forcing her hand into an awkward position. When her hand reached him, he leapt up and managed to slip through a small gap between her index and middle finger she hadn't manage to close thanks to the odd position. Fuck had he planned that?! He had to have had... ohhh she was sooo fucking close! And he was only a few inches away from the corner. The only thing in his way were a few note cards and enough time to try one last time to catch him!

 

Lutice lunged forward to make one last attempt to grab him. The man didn't even glance back as he made a mad dash for his salvation. Lutice didn't bother to aim for the man and, instead, just slammed her fist down a few inches behind him. The impact, which had to be like a bomb going off to him, sent the man stumbling forward and Lutice watched with baited breath as he tried to keep his balance. If he fell now, she would catch him with ease, but if not...

 

The man stumbled, caught himself with his hands and pushed himself back to his feet. His feet scrambled for a few steps, still off-balance, and Lutice thought he might be done. But then his stance settled and Lutice's breath caught in her throat as he regained his balance. A spike of excitement went through her and she could feel herself tightening in anticipation. She started to reach for the man, but knew it was too late. She wouldn't reach him before he got to the corner and disappeared ov-

 

Her thoughts stopped just as suddenly as the man's run as he face-planted right into the desk. The man rolled around, his hands clasped onto his face as he cried out in pain. All the excitement, lust, and near climax vanished just as quickly as the man's chance of escape. Lutice groaned in annoyance as she realized he had made the same stupid mistake as Sanders had, he had run onto the paper and it had slipped right out from under him. Unlike Sanders, though, he wasn't getting chased by something that would slip on the paper too.

 

Lutice swore in fury as she felt all her anticipation turn to frustration. She had been soooo damn close and now...now she was fucking BLUE BALLING!!! THAT WAS NOT HOW THIS WORKED!!!! She snatched up the tiny idiot and debated on just crushing it into paste with her hand. Would certainly make her feel better, but a quick death like that was too good for someone who had failed like that. Get her so close and then not finish the job, oh she was going to make SURE it regretted that!

 

She dropped it back in front of her, this time making sure it WAS high enough to hurt it. The thing flopped to the ground and began to writhe in agony. It had broken something, but Lutice didn't care enough to see what. Instead, she just pinned him down with her thumb, which was almost bigger than it was, before using her other one to crush the feet that were sticking out. The thing's screams got a bit of stirring from her, but not near enough to make up for its failure. She still had one last substitute to test and the screaming would be distracting, so she flicked its head and knocking it out. Blood began to pour out of its head from somewhere, but Lutice couldn't care less.

 

With two of the substitute Sanders down, that left the one that had headed for her lamp. Lutice looked toward it and expected to have to start a game of hide-and-seek. Instead, she spotted the last one with ease as it was just standing out in the open. A growl of fury came out of her voice until she noticed he was messing with the robot she had sent after Sanders. Frustration turned to curiosity as she wondered what it was doing with that th- THE GUN!!!

 

A sudden wave of panic hit Lutice as her hand shot toward her wrist unit. SHIT, that gun was a fully automatic machine gun! That thing could do some serious damage if her shie-...wait...where was it? Lutice stopped her finger as she looked over the area with the robot. Sanders had left it next to the robot. That guy should have been able to snatch it up and use it a long time ago...unless... Unless Sanders took it when he left. That thieving bastard! Took equipment from her mobile base AND her robot's gun AND escaped from the base! Fuck, why wasn't he here?!?!?! Dammit, she wanted him back here so she could discipline him sooooooo badly. Bah, she would just have to make due with this last toy.

 

The toy was still doing something to the robot as Lutice reached for it. Some part of her wondered what it was up to, but her lust drowned out her curiosity, she needed release NOW. There was no toying with this toy and she, effortlessly, pinned him between her finger and thumb. The toy began to squirm and scream something, but Lutice didn't give two shits what it had to say. Realizing Sanders had escaped her with a catgirl ally, AND with some serious firepower had been just too much. Foreplay time was over, she was getting her climax ASAP.

 

"Stealing my things, escaping my clutches, and getting a big new ally... It is going to be soooo damn good when I get to do this to you, Sanders. Ohh, I can't WAIT!" Lutice said as she began to squeeze her thumb and finger together. The toy's squirming became more frantic, as did its yelling, but all that did was make her more excited. Still, she didn't plan on squishing it just yet. No, its squirms were just to get her going, she had something else in mind for it now that it had.

 

While her right hand squeezed the toy to keep it screaming, her left hand snatched up the toy that showed such promise. While she had wanted to just squish it before, she had decided it deserved something for going so far. The toy was starting to come around as she brought it up to her face. Blood was still leaking out of its nose, but had slowed to barely a trickle. It looked like she hadn't done any permanent damage...yet.

 

"I think it's time you finished what you started. First, though," Lutice said before pulling it closer to her mouth. She felt it try to struggle free, but its feeble strength was nothing compared to her own. She opened her mouth and let her tongue slip out as she blasted her toy with her breath. Its struggles became much more frantic and she had to fight down the urge to shove it into her mouth to swallow it. Instead, she moved it to her tongue and gave it a though licking to make sure it was nice and wet. As her tongue slid over it, Lutice could feel it fighting with all its might to fend her off. Of course, it was all in vain as her tongue was far too powerful for it to stop... Hmhmhm, just her TONGUE was enough to defeat it, oh she loved this power.

 

Its struggles began to die down, most likely from drowning in her spit, but Lutice keep up her licking. She needed it soaked for this task. Finally, she pulled it away from her tongue and inspected her work. Just as she figured, it looked to have passed out from all the saliva and Lutice sighed in annoyance. Bringing the other toy over to this hand, she gave it a reprieve of its squeezes and dropped it onto the same hand as the unconscious one.

 

"Revive him, now," Lutice ordered as she shoved the still awake toy with her finger. The toy looked about to argue, but Lutice licked her lips as her eyes narrowed in anger. The unspoken promise of the awaiting punishment should it refuse was enough to change the toy's mind and it began to give the other CPR. Lutice drummed her fingers on the desk as she, impatiently, waited as the toy worked. Finally, the unconscious one convulsed and sat up as it spit up a large glob of spit. It gasped a few times before spitting up more gunk while the other patted its back to try and help. Lutice smiled at the scene and felt her vagina quiver in anticipation.

 

"Oh good, you are still alive. Hmhmhmhm, let's see how long that lasts, though," Lutice said with a short chuckle. Both toys looked up at her in fear and Lutice enjoyed the feeling of power running through her. Before either could try something stupid, she snatched them both up in either hand and slid away from her desk. She knew what she was going to do with the wet one...but what to do with the other one... An idea hit her and Lutice had to fight not to let a wicked grin come over her face.

 

"Since you did such a good job reviving your friend, I suppose I should reward you," Lutice said as she forced a somewhat sincere smile on her face. Her toy brightened a bit at that as a slight ray of hope hit  it. Lutice had to fight not to laugh in its face as she realized the perfect..."reward" to give.

 

She bent down and placed her hand on the carpet before opening it to let her toy off. It looked a bit apprehensive at first, but she faked a happy smile and it climbed down. She rose back up and enjoyed the view of its tiny form so far beneath her, even when she was sitting. Now for that "reward".

 

"You are free to go. Good luck with the rest of your life," Lutice said before turning her attention away from her old toy. Of course, she was still watching it from the corner of her eye and she had to fight not to laugh as it collapsed to the ground in relieve. Pity she didn't have a visor on so she couldn't see the tears that were, likely, rolling down its face. Even so, the sight was too much and she couldn't keep a twisted smile off her face. The other toy noticed it, but didn't so much as attempt to say anything. Whether it had given up or was angry for being revived only to suffer more, Lutice didn't know or care. Either way, she let it have a few more seconds of reprieve for keeping silent.

 

"Oh, there is one thing, though," Lutice said as she turned her head back down to the toy she had sat on the floor. It tensed at the sound of her voice and, slowly, looked up at her. Sure enough, its eyes were red from tears and Lutice bite her lower lip in excitement. Lutice used her free hand to help pull her boots off as the toy began to back away. She stretched her socks with her toes as she locked her plaything with an excited stare. Her toy's slow backing up turned into a full run as it, finally, realized what was about to happen. It was far too late now, though, and Lutice swung her legs around toward her tiny slave.

 

Lutice barely had to extend her legs to catch up with her plaything. She moved her foot just ahead of her toy and stomped it down right in front of the tiny thing. The impact sent the little form flying back and rolling along the carpet. Lutice laughed as she moved her foot back toward herself, making sure to keep it planted onto the ground. The plaything scrambled back to its feet, but was nowhere near quick enough to get out of the way. Lutice's foot raced toward it and was barely an inch away...when she brought it to a halt. Her toy stumbled back in panic and quivered in fear as Lutice laughed in excitement.

 

"Now why did you run away? I was just going to ask if you would be nice enough to give me a foot rub. Being cooped up in those boots have made them sooo sore," Lutice said in her best seductive voice. She had her foot sway back and forth as she talked before raising it up. She had it glide over her toy, sure it was freaking out in terror, but didn't bring it down on it. Oh no, that was too quick. Instead, she had it come back down behind it while her other foot moved forward to block any escapes. Her toy turned back toward her as its whole body shook in terror.

 

"I WAS going to ask...but since you ran away, now I am TELLING. Rub my foot," Lutice said, making sure to get rid of any sign of seductivity. She glared down at the tiny thing and raised her foot just enough to give it a good angle to rub it. The toy didn't move for a few seconds, save for shaking. Lutice's eyes narrowed and a disapproving frown formed on her face. She had the foot behind the toy tap in impatience, and suppressed giddy glee at how much that tap startled and shook it, before her plaything got the message. It moved toward her foot and Lutice smiled as she felt it starting to rub her toes. With it working on that, she turned her attention to the one still in her hand.

 

"Now for you. For you..." Lutice faked a thoughtful look as she tapped her chin, "I think I will just use you like a dildo." Lutice let a big grin spread over her face as a look of panic spread on her dildo. Her free hand shifted her pants aside as a wave of excited anticipation washed through her. Her dildo's squirms and yells only made the anticipation more intense and her free hand found her panties more than a bit moist. Biting her lip in pleasure, Lutice lowered her dildo down and gasped as she plunged it and her finger into herself.

 

As Lutice began to thrust her dildo into herself, her foot pushed down a little on her foot rubber. Despite the size difference and the sock she was still wearing, it was doing a passable job and helping her lust rise. Unfortunately for it, that also made it harder for her to make sure she didn't put too much pressure on it. Lutice gasped in pleasure and barely even registered that her toes were nearly touching that ground, or that the rubbing was actually frantic thrashing. All she cared about was the ever nearing climax as she used a tiny human as her own dildo, and another as a sacrifice to her God-hood.

 

Moaning in pleasure, Lutice drove her dildo all the way to her a G-spot before purposely letting it go. Another moan erupted from her as the dildo began to thrash around in panic, trying to find a way out. At the same time, Lutice clenched her toes together and enjoyed the feeling of the toy trying to wiggle free. She squeezed her feet tighter before letting it go. She made sure not to give it a chance to escape as she pressed her foot down again.

 

"Rub them, dammit!" Lutice demanded as she plunged her fingers back into her vagina. Lutice could barely feel the frantic rubbing of the tiny, but didn't care in the least. Just feeling it and knowing it was being made a prisoner by her foot was enough. Her free hand grabbed one of her breasts and began to play with her nipple as her dildo continued to squirm about inside her. Fuck she was almost there...

 

Suddenly, the rubbing on her foot slowed and then stopped as she, unconsciously, pressed her foot into the ground . A red stain began to spread on her sock, but Lutice didn't even notice. All she cared about was the pleasure rocking through her and a name that came, unbidden, to her lips. Almost...almost....

 

"Ahhh...Sanders. Sanders....SANDERS!" she yelled as her legs clamped together along with the rest of her body. Lutice gasped as her climax washed through her and hands clamped onto her breasts and vagina as she rubbed them, trying to coax the pleasure to last longer. For a wonderful, but still too short, second, Lutice felt almost as good as she had when she had been with Sanders. But the second faded away along with the wonderful feeling. She opened her eyes and sighed in both relief and sadness as her climax drifted away.

 

Lutice pulled her hand out of her crotch and sighed at how covered in juice it was. She was about to get up to get a towel when she noticed something inside the juice. A tiny form was stuck to the side of her ring finger and Lutice's eyes widened as she realized what it was. Her dildo...and it was still alive! It gasped and coughed as it wiped her juices off itself. Lutice was beyond shocked at its survival, and beyond pleased.

 

"Well, well, seems you are more of a survivor than I thought, dildo," Lutice said as she smiled down at her tiny dildo. Her dildo didn't even look up, just laid there trying to catch its breath. She might have squashed it for not listening, but someone who could survive to her climax was not someone she wanted to waste. In fact...

 

"I suppose giving me a good climax like that is worth something. How about I take you to my Matriarch, dildo? She might make you a rather nice offer," Lutice asked as she raised her hand closer to her face to hear its response. The dildo was silent for a second before it looked up to Lutice with a glare.

 

"My name...is Rick," the man said in a defiant and angry tone. Lutice raised an eyebrow at him before a smile spread across her face. Oh yes. Rick was going to do nicely. Angela would be pleased, and she would get Sanders back all the sooner.

Chapter End Notes:

First ever off shot. Probably will do more of these as the urge strikes. Anyway, hope you enjoy it, Lutice sure did hmhmhmhmhm.