- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma planned to shrink all of Olivia's fans and have her eat them. Meanwhile Team Awesome was interviewed by Marla Tellez in downtown Hollywood. Later at Olivia's appartment Olivia flicked me and I got lost in the carpet. I then turned into a fly, but Olivia accidentally inhaled me and I went around her body until eventually I was peed out and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter of Planet Tiny, I end up in the Pacific Ocean all the way across town, but I get reunited with an old friend.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Olivia Holt (17): Actress of the shows ‘I Didn't Do It’ and ’Kickin' It’
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF
  • Olivia Neuton: Dylan's Formor Neighbor

Chapter 2: The Wild Goose Chase

 

Okay, so now that I was flushed down the toilet, let me tell you about how the journey begins.

 

Sunday, July 6, 2014

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed as I was being washed down the pipes. I fell down into the main sewers and was being pushed toward the Pacific Ocean. I then turned back into a human and escaped the pipe, but I was underwater. I sawm upwards to the surface. A giant sardine wanted to meet… er… I mean eat me, so I swam as fast as I could and made it to the surface. The sardine chasing me as I was trying to reach the beach. The sardine was almost near me. It jumped and was about to eat me, but a beam came from the sky and killed the sardine. “What the&heillp;” I said. I looked up and saw the one who started my whole adventure Lord Osiris. He was in his UFO and I didn't know what he was doing here. “Dylan come with me if you want to live!” he said on the ships speakers. He landed on the beach and got out of his ship. “Osiris?” I said in confusion. “Dylan I need your help,” Osiris said. “Please tell me you're not trying to destroy the world again,” I said. “Of course not. You were the one that taught me that revege is never the answer,” Osiris explained. “Oh then why are you back on Earth?” I asked. “Because I need your help to save the Queen of Planet Tiny Lady Universe,” Osiris explained. “Why do you need my help?” I asked. “Because I've seen what you did trying to stop a girl invasion by coming to this very town, woke your girlfriend from a coma and cured her by going around her body, save Japan from a monster, find your way across Ocean City, traveled across dimensions, and saved Hollywood from a giant robot,” Osiris explained. “Get to the point Osiris,” I said. “Oh right the point is that you are the bravest hero the world has ever known and I need your help to save my wife, so please Dylan will you help me?” Osiris begged. “Well I guess I would, but on one condition you must help us stop my sister Emma and and her right hand man Bet,” I said. “Okay deal. I found out that Lady Universe is somewhere in Hanover, Pennsylvania.” Osiris explained. “Great so we're going back to my hometown,” I said. “Yes so come on we gotta save my wife,” Osiris said. We got into the UFO and flew across the city to get a good view of where to go.

 

Meanwhile

 

The others were wondering where I was. “Did you find him?” Belle asked. “ “Not yet,” Olivia answered. “Well it's your fault for flicking him. He could be still walking and afraid, he could be crushed, eaten or worse,” Belle said nervously. “Relax let's just go look somewhere else,” Olivia said. “Hey Belle isn't that Osiris's UFO?” Kevin asked. Belle looked out the window and saw Osiris's UFO fly near the window. It then went in warp speed. “What does he want?” Belle asked. “And who's Osiris?” Olivia asked. “Well he's sort of the reason why we're fighting Emma in the first place,” Belle explained. “Well maybe he's the one who took Dylan,” Olivia said. “Well how are we gonna stop him,” Belle asked. “We don't,” Kevin said. “What!?!” Belle and Olivia said at the same time. “He's the greatest hero ever he can take him,” Kevin said. “Your right plus we can't really do anything about it anyway,” Belle said. “I may not have known him much, but I hope he'll come back in one piece,” Olivia said.

 

Osiris and I arrived in Hanover and saw my house. “Where here,” Osiris said. “She's at my house. “No she's ay your neighbour's house, Olivia Neuton,” Osiris said. We flew into the open window and saw Lady Universe on the beams of the ceiling with Olivia standing on the floor under her with her mouth open hoping that she'll fall. I got out of the ship and flew up to the beam. Lady Universe grabbed a blaster and started shooting ans I was using my powers to shoot at her. “Careful Dylan!” Osiris said. We then launched a beam at the same time. My beam hit her and she started to fall. She fell, but I jumped and grabbed her. We were falling toward Olivia's open mouth. We were eaten, but I went down her windpipe and bounced around in her lungs. Olivia started to cough and we got out to freedom. Osiris caught us and we were on our way back to Hollywood.

 

In the ship we saw a weird thing on Lady Universe's waist. I blasted it and saw that she's actually just a normal girl that was the same size as me. “Who the hell are you?” I asked. “My name Veronica Stellhorn the reason that I was doing that was because the one called Emma shrank me and told me to have Osiris bring you here to kill you,” she explained. “But Emma's dead,” I said. “Well she didn't look dead to me,” Veronica said. Just then a fireball hit us and we crashed landed on some kind of road.