- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my twelfth story at Giantess World :: The home of people large and small, so enjoy.


 

copyright © 2015

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages (Throughout the Whole Story)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15):Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape 
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Extras
    • Marla Tellez: Anchor Woman of Fox 11
    • Olivia Holt (17): Actress of the shows “I Didn't Do It’ and ‘Kickin' It”
    • Random Man: 
    • Raffle Winner
    • Kevin: 
    • Dylan's BFF
    • Belle: 
    • Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Olivia Neuton: Dylan's Former Neighbor
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome defeated ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ and was gone forever or so they thought... and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Team Awesome gets interviewed by Marla Tellez while Emma that's still alive plans her revenge.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  •  Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's right hand man
  • Marla Tellez: Anchor Woman of Fox 11
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Olivia Holt (17): Actress of the showsof ‘I Didn't Do It’ and ‘Kickin' It’
  • Random Man: Raffle Winner
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend

Chapter 1: Emma Rises

 

Okay, so now that I told you the first season of my adventure and saved Hollywood, now let me tell you about the next season.

 

Sunday, July 6, 2014

 

In the junck pile of robot scraps Emma who is still alive plots her revenge. “Now how can we destroy Team Awesome for good? ” Emma asked. “I have an idea,” Bet said. “What is it Bet?” Emma asked. “You know how they got Olivia Holt on the team?” Bet asked. “Yeah,” Emma answered. “Well I hear she has a concert coming up soon, so how about we shrink all her fans at her concert and have her eat them,” Bet suggested. “Wow, that actually the most brilliant idea you ever had,” Emma said. “But first we'll need a cannon to launch your shrinking beam,” Bet said.

 

Meanwhile

 

“We're live at downtown Hollywood with the four heros that saved the town,” the news announcer Marla Tellez said. Kevin, Belle, and I were standing in Olivia's hands. “Hi mom!” I said. “So tell me Dylan were you born this size or did something happen?” Marla asked. “Well nobody's born this size, but it happened when an alien shrunk all the males on the planet,” I answered. “So Olivia what do you think about this?” Marla “Well I'm planning to make at group called the Small Heros Intelligence Team,” Olivia answered. “And there you have it the new heros. Now for today's raffle number, 3-5-7-8-9-0. I'd like someone to try to get that,” Marla said. Just then a random guy ran into Marla. “Yay I won, I won. I won!” the man said. “Can someone get him out of here!” the camera man said. A guard then came and took care of the dude. “And here's Olga with the weather,” Olivia said.
We arrived in Olivia's apparent and she put us on the coffee table. She then sat on the couch, put her barefeet next to us, and turned on the T.V. “So were part of the Small Heros Intelligence Team?” Kevin asked. “Yep,” Olivia answered. “So you want our team to be called S.H.I.T.?” I asked. “Well that's not nice. Who's the idiot that thought of that anyway?” Olivia asked. “You were,” I answered. “Hey what's that?” Olivia said. I turned around an Olivia flicked me toward the wall. “What was that for?” Kevin asked. “Don't worry the carpet broke my fall,” I said. “Well I'd better go find him,” Olivia said. She got up an started walking toward me. Her big toe was right in front of me. I turned into a fly and buzzed around her. “Did you find him?” Belle asked. “No,” Olivia answered. Olivia then took a deep breath and sucked me into her. I flew down her throat and into her lungs. Olivia then exhaled, but It wasn't enough to free me. “Whoa,” I said. I started heading toward a pipe. I was in Olivia's heart and then was sucked up to the aorta and was heading toward her bladder.
“Well whatever I have to use the bathroom,” Olivia said. “Where am I?” I asked. I heard a mysterious pouring of liquid. I figured I was in the bladder. I fell out of Olivia's body and into the toilet. Olivia got up and flushed the toilet with me in it.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Dylan ends up on the other side of town, but is visited by an old friend. Stay tuned.

 


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then put 3 to 5 thinks you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below Thank you.