- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author note: This story takes place in the year 2014. I know it not much but I felt like posting something.

 

Melody meets Vonda

 

Melody wasn’t sure what to expect when she went through the portal. She had never been to De before. She emerged in what appeared to be a park. She was by a pathway. Looking around she could see grass and trees. Then she realized she was shorter than the trees but taller than the people walking on the path.

“It’s true. Everything is 550 times normal size here. That makes me a little over nine and a half feet tall here. Not far off from the class seven I dreamt of being.” She muttered to herself.

 

The Deians walking on the trail were a little startled by Melody’s height but most just kept on walking. Only a few asked if she was a GTS-Goddess. She told them no. To her disappointment the men in the park were not interested in meeting woman several feet taller than themselves.

 

Melody kept on walking down the path. She came across what appeared to be a little girl reading a book. Curiosity got the better of her. She had to get a closer look.

“What are you reading little girl?”

“Little girl? I have you know that I’m a 2000 foot GTS-goddess.”

“Sorry I did not mean to insult you.”

“That’s ok! You’re not the first to mistake me for a little kid. Your tall for a Deian yet I sense you’re not a GTS-goddess.”

“I’m a class two solar giantess. My name is Melody.”

“I’m Vonda. To answer your original question I’m reading the memoirs of Stanley Charm.”

“I’ve read that book. I’ve got a copy at home.”

“I’ve been reading the chapters covering the 1990’s and I can’t help but wonder why Stanley did not mention me in his memoirs.”

“You have met Stanley Charm?”

“No. But I’m a GTS-goddess because my stupid boyfriend made a wish at wishbone.”

 “He wished for you to become a GTS-Goddess?”

“I had no idea he was a giantess fan. Do you have any idea what’s it’s like to go to bed a 5’8” human and wake up a 2000 foot GTS-Goddess?”

“I can relate. For I went to bed one night a 4’10” human and woke up the next day in Texas house a mile tall class two solar giantess.”

“Without warning I assume.”

“I did apply to become a solar giantess. But I applied to be a class seven or six not a class two. So yes it was a surprise.”

“Well I had no warning what so ever. My idiot boyfriend was surprised I was not happy being a GTS-goddess. He went back to Wishbone only to be told that once you make a wish you can’t take it back. Needless to say I was not happy.”

“I take it you then broke up with him?”

“No. Since he ruined my life I decided to take his life. He tried to run away but I caught up to him and crushed him to death.”

“That’s sounds a bit harsh.”

“At the time I felt he deserved it, but now there are times I regret it. I’m not evil, even though Margret for a time thought I was evil material. I showed her otherwise.”

“I met her once. It was last year when the evil giantesses tried to take over my home world. She is one scary GTS-Goddess.”

“Agreed. What to hear something funny? When the Armies of Dolly Hitler invaded my world part of me hoped they would win. But they sent general Iron heart. She was a mixture of evil and incompetence. She was so bad that people ended up preferring giantess rule over SW rule.”

“Sounds like your really don’t want to be a GTS-Goddess.”

“ I want to be 5’8” again. But size change tech and magic does not work on me. For my vacation spot I tried finding a world where I would be normal sized. DE was the best I could do. I may be only three and a half feet tall here but it beats being 2000 feet tall or the 20 feet I am on mega world.”

“I came to this world for a vacation because here I am 9.6 feet tall instead of the mile I am at home. A little short of the 15 feet I originally wanted but it will do.”

“As a giantess can’t your size be changed?”

 

 “For reasons I don’t really understand I can only be shrunk for two days a year. Once the 48 hours are up I have to wait a year before I can be shrunk again. For example during the hostile takeover attempt last year an woman who used to be a friend of mine shrunk me to human size with a size change gun. Two days later I grew back to my “normal” size on my own. I was then told it would be a year before I could be shrunk again. So I had to spend Christmas of 2013 a giantess instead of shrinking down to see my parents.”

“What about next Christmas? Plan to get shrunk for the holidays?”

“I’m considering it. What about you?”

“Christmas is an awkward time of year for me. I’m not that close to my family. I have spent a few Christmases with my family since becoming a GTS-Goddess. But things often go wrong. Can we talk about something else?”

“You mentioned you’re on vacation. How long does a GTS-Goddess vacation last?”

“Two weeks in my case. Half that time is already gone. How long is your vacation Melody?”

“Goddess Smith only gave me a week. This is just my first day.”

“And what do you plan to do in that week?”

 “Well goddess Smith arranged for me to stay with a couple of GTS-goddesses. Sam and Susan Wiseman are there names.”

“I’ve meet them. There are nice goddesses.”

“Well it’s been nice meeting you Vonda.”

“You too Melody. Maybe we’ll meet again someday.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I originally started this story last year but only got around to finishing it now.