- Text Size +

2. Burps and Kisses

They were all crammed into Bobby’s SUV. The triple date had turned into a quadruple. Jenny had brought Emma, another blond, along with Crystal, the new girl. She had dark hair with shades of blond and was really, really hot. Tommy got a boner just from looking at her, but he tried to hide it from Jenny. There was also another guy named Drew who was nice but clearly wanted to hook up with Emma.

            The music was blaring and all the girls were bopping to the slick beats, except for Bobby who was noticeable clenching the wheel and Tommy saw him glare out at the road as they drew nearer to the pier. Simon and Claudia were making out in the third row and Jenny leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

            “Maybe we sneak off and do something fun a little later,” she said, rubbing her hand along his crotch. The hormones wanted him to hold it there, to press it down and make her grope, but he gently pushed her off.

            “More than a little later,” he said.

            She looked sad.

^^^

They walked along the pier beneath the star-lit sky and headed towards the restaurant with its old pink neon sign that read “Love Bite Bar & Grill” and a giant heart shape.

            “This place has been around for ages,” Drew explained, Emma leaning up next to him.

            “Whatever,” said Crystal, her stomach rumbling. “As long as it’s good and I can stuff my tummy, I’ll be fine.”

            Tommy’s own belly began to rumble, Jenny’s too. They were all teenagers in need of curing the greatest teen epidemic: hunger.

            They all walked through the doors and were greeted by a nice waitress named Beatrice, who escorted them to a big table with a great view of the water. “Your server will be over here in a moment,” she said.

            Tommy looked around. There weren’t many people around, in fact the place looked to be closed. But then two guys with slick hair who were starting to get beards walked over.

            “Hey,” said the first. “What are a bunch of dweebs like you doing with some hot stuff like these fine ladies?”

            “Well said Jeff,” said the other.

            “Thanks Rob,” said Jeff.

            “We like our men,” Emma said, rubbing Drew’s leg. “Why don’t you go find some people who will actually fuck you? I hear there’s some hookers down the street.”

            Jeff laughed. “Damn you’re hot.” He and Rob looked to be about college age.

            “I think this one’s the sexiest,” Rob said, pointing to Jenny. “I’d like to lick her pussycat’s whiskers.”

            “Hey,” Tommy said. “Just go into the bathroom and jack each other off.”

            “Come on, Rob. Let’s find some hotter chicks,” Jeff said.

            They walked off as a plump waitress came over, with a name tag that said her name was Paulette. She smiled and said: “May I take your order?”

^^^

Tommy’s tummy get a low grumble and he rubbed it as his eyes glazed over the menu hungrily, thinking off all the burgers he could send down his throat and into his eager belly. He started to drool just at the thought of it.

            Jenny’s, Emma’s, Crystal’s, and Claudia’s belly roared even louder and everyone ordered lots and lots of food. Burgers, pasta, bread, pizza, chicken tenders and even fries. Paulette eyed them suspiciously, but seemed like a nice lady and took their order before storming off.

            Jenny threw her arms around him. “This is going to be great,” she said. He imagined her naked and them having sex in the back of Bobby’s SUV. They could do it. He knew they could sneak off and she was so eager for his dick right now. He could feel the boner coming on and imagined ramming his penis deep into her vagina. Thrusting, moaning, kissing her boobs, nuzzling his face into her belly as his dick found her sweet spot and the climax hit them.

            No.

            He wasn’t going to get intimate with her. Not yet. He didn’t want a repeat of Autumn, and he just wasn’t ready yet.

            Paulette brought out their drinks. Tommy thirstily gulped his down and felt the cold soda pop rush into his stomach. It made him gassy, so he burped. All the girls looked at him, and Claudia decided she could do better. She drained her Sprite and gave an even bigger burp.

            Emma was next, doing slightly better than Claudia. Jenny reluctantly mustered up a decent belch. But Crystal finished her soda and gave the biggest “BUUUURRRRPPPPPP!” Tommy ever heard from a girl. At summer camp a few years ago, he‘d given one nearly that big after winning a pie eating contest and spent the rest of the day showing off his bulging belly to his friends. He loved camp. It had been much more fun to watch the female eating contest though, and the winner of that one, a cute girl named Kelsey, and he had compared stomachs. She’d gotten a bigger one. They then went into the treehouse no one used and made out. That had been Tommy’s first kiss.

            Where had it all gone wrong with Kelsey? The shrink ray? No, she was messed up before then. Maybe before she gulped down all those pies. Maybe before she kissed him.

            He didn’t know, but he did know that Jenny was the hottest girl he’d ever met and he didn’t want to lose her.

            As they waiting for their massive amounts of food to arrive, Tommy’s stomach felt weird. He burped again, that felt better, but then he suddenly needed to go pee. Drew did too. Nobody else seemed to complain, but he and Drew got up and started walking to the bathroom. Bobby then got up and followed.

            They went into the bathroom and saw Jeff and Rob.

            “Well, well, well,” said Jeff. “We sure got you away from the table now!”

            “Yeah,” said Rob. “What he said.”

            “No girlfriends to protect you now,” said Jeff. “We’re going to be fuckin them by the end of the night.”

            “Guys, let’s calm down,” said Drew.

            “Shut up, bitch head!” Rob said.

            “Gentlemen,” said Bobby pulling Tommy aside. “I just need to speak with my friend here for a moment, they we’ll sort this out.”

            “Why I should –” Rob said, but Jeff motioned for him to step back.

            “Tommy,” Bobby said, “I’ve been doing some research and I think there have been several ray cases in this area.”

            “Ray what?” Drew asked.

            Bobby ignored him. “Several people have gone missing in the area recently without a trace. Boyfriends, their girlfriend’s reporting them going missing…after the boyfriends disappeared during big meals they had.”

            “At what restaurant?” Tommy asked.

            Bobby nodded.

            “You are kidding me! Here?”

            “At the Love Bite Bar & Grill,” said Bobby. “That’s why I came along. I don’t really care about the dates, but I think there’s another killer on the loose. The police seemed to think there’s some teen-killing serial killer that uses this as a pick up spot, but I think there might be another person who wants to bring their unaware vore fantasies to life.”

            Jeff, Rob, and Drew were are looking at them confused.

            Tommy nodded. “You what this means?”

            “What?” Bobby asked.

            “There must be a second shrink ray.”

            Bobby nodded, then walked over to the door and leaned up against the wall, as if to talk to all of them. “I thought of another possibility though, something simpler.”

            “What?” Tommy asked.

            “This.” Bobby drew the shrink ray and fired it at them all.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? Find out next Saturday!

 

Other than that, PLEASE LET ME KNOW what you think of the story so far cuz I really like reviews and want to know what Im doing that works and what doesnt work. Thnx!