- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Love Bite is both the fifth story to published in the Voreverse series, and the fifth in the timeline after The Party, Snacks, Not So Happy Meals, and Jingle Bellies. I would recommend that you read those stories first, but it is not required.

1. Love Is In The Air

Hannah was the hottest girl Richie had ever dated, let alone kissed. She had beautiful dark brown hair, warming brown eyes, and a gorgeous face and smile. Her body was slender, yet she had a nice enough rack and some nice curves down by her thighs and ass. Her tummy was cute and slim, and right now, grumbling with hunger.

            She giggled as she looked down at her stomach. “Guess my belly’s ready for some food.”

            “I bet it is,” Richie said, kissing her on the cheek as they walked along the pier towards the Love Bite Bar & Grill for lunch. They had decided to skip school for the day and enjoy some time to let their hormonal teenage love roam free, especially with Valentine’s Day just around the corner.

            Richie couldn’t be happier. They were going to take his car out to the beach and have sex. It was going to be totally awesome.

            Now Hannah’s stomach was really grumbling beneath her white t-shirt that unfortunately expose little of her abdomen. She lifted the fabric up and Richie got a boner seeing such a nice flat tummy, all though he knew it probably wouldn’t stay that way after she ate. She often got food babies, and just like everything else about her they were cute.

            They walked in and a waitress led them to a table for two with a nice view of the ocean. Hannah’s belly let out a roar. “You monster, Hannah,” he joked.

            She giggled. “I could eat like one. I might eat you,” she teased.

            He laughed. “That’s not going to happen.”

            The waitress came around they each had some soda pop, Coca-Cola. Richie was surprisingly thirsty, and drank his quickly. So did Hannah, who burped. “My tummy gets gassy easily,” she said, and belched again.

            He laughed. “Yeah… But your burps are cute. Just like everything else you do.”

            She giggled. He suddenly had to go pee. “BRB,” he said. “Gotta take a piss.”

            “Kay,” she said, and watched as he got up. He walked to the back and went into the room labeled MEN’S. He walked up to a urinal, unzipped, and let the waterfall flow. It was strange. He hadn’t needed to go this badly earlier. The flow stopped. He zipped up, washed his hands, and was about to leave when the door opened behind him. He turned around.

            There wasn’t time to scream, to run, or to do anything. A figure raised a futuristic looking glowing gun and fired it at him.

^^^

When Richie came to his senses, he was in a weird cramped place, underneath a blanket of…lettuce? And above him was tomato, and bacon. Then bread. With horror, he realized he was trapped in a giant BLT club sandwich! Then he realized it wasn’t giant, he was small.

            He could see out an opening that he was being delivered to Hannah, who was licking her lips. “Looks delicious,” she said as her tummy rumbled again.

            Oh shit, he thought. Shit, shit, fuck, shit! I’m going to be eaten.

            “Help!” he called out. “Hannah, it’s me –”

            The plate got put down, sending a massive jolt through the plate and the food.

            “Thanks,” he heard Hannah say. He poked his head out of his half of the sandwich, looking up at his girlfriend and taking in her stunning beauty, and a nice view of her titantic tits from below as she began to drum her fingers on the table. “Where is he?” she pondered, her tummy rumbling with teenage hunger.

            “Down here!” he screamed.

            She didn’t hear him. “Oh well,” she said, rubbing her stomach. “I’m starving.”

            She picked up the half-sandwich and brought him up to her mouth. “Nooo! Ah!” he cried as he was rammed into her mouth. Then he was being chewed around, slobbered in saliva, narrowly avoiding her massive teeth.

^^^

Hannah moaned as she chewed, pushing the tasty food around her mouth with her tongue. It was so delicious that it made her stomach rumble even more. She put her hand under her shirt and ran it along the smooth hairs of her slim belly. Not slim for long though, she thought. She wanted to eat so much food at this restaurant that she got a big food baby.

            She wondered if Richie would like her with a bloated belly. Oh well, she thought, time for swallowing.

^^^

The next thing Richie knew, he was sliding down his girlfriend’s gullet, stuck in a bunch of mashed up sandwich, for what felt like forever before he crashed down into a dark pit. He knew where he was.

            He was inside his girlfriends belly. She ate me, he thought. “Hannah-!” he started to cry, but then was drowned out by a tidal wave of gastric juices which sloshed the food all around her stomach, which was eager to satisy its hunger.

^^^

Hannah felt the lump enter her belly and looked down at her stomach. It gurgled and began to go to work on her yummy sandwich. “Buuurrp!” she belched and patted her glorping gut. She wished that Richie was here to enjoy this sandwich with her.

            Oh well, she thought. Once this good meal’s all down there, I’m going to order some more. And she went back to eating.

^^^

Jenny rammed Tommy back against the wall and forced her lips against his, as his hands groped the back of her skirt as she pressed her pelvis against him.

            She pulled away. “I fucking love you.”

            “Same here,” he said, and they resumed kissing.

            They made out like that for a least five minutes, before Tommy stopped. “Shit,” he said.

            “What?”

            “I’ve gotta get to the Rays Club meeting!” he said, starting to hurry off.

            “Can’t the oceans wait?” she asked, looking sad in a sexy way that made him want to run back over there and take his – and her – clothes off.

            “Sorry,” he said. “I’ll make it up to you later.” And then he was off to the annual Monday Rays Club meeting. Things hadn’t been the same without Francine. He had been so happy from meeting and kissing Jenny that night back in December that the loss of his best friend’s girlfriend hadn’t struck the blow that he needed. But now he felt worse than ever.

            And it didn’t help that Jenny was the one who ate her.

            Of course she didn’t know it and it was really Caterina’s fault, but he never looked at her the same way. She ate someone. Not just anyone, but Francine. He felt guilty every time he kissed her. Every time he kissed those lips that had sent Francine to her death.

            But goddammit he loved her.

            Even though it was now February and Valentine’s Day was right around the corner, he refused to let his hormones control him anymore. Jenny wanted his dick, he could tell, but last time he’d had sex with his girlfriend, she’d been eaten the next day, by Caterina nonetheless. Then Cat had practically raped him, but his hormones had forced him to go along with it. And the girl who ate Cat (and Francine) was the one who wanted to fuck him now.

            To say the least, he had a very strange sex life.

            But Jenny was undeniably hot. She was blond, slim but with a nice ass and tits, and a gorgeous face with a warm smile and amber eyes.

            He tried to shake the thought of her of his head as entered the empty classroom, but couldn’t. Simon was staring out a window, probably daydreaming about making out with his girlfriend Claudia, but Bobby was looking like shit. As he always had since Francine had died.

            “Hey Tommy,” Bobby said without emotion as he entered. “You’re late.”

            “Sorry, I was busy,” he said.

            “With that bitch?” Bobby muttered.

            “She’s not a bitch,” Tommy said.

            “She ate Francine!” he yelled. “Gulped her down to her fucking tummy! Digested her alive and naked! And you have the nerve to show up to this stupid club’s meeting late by fuckin around with the monster who did that?”

            “Guys,” Simon said. “We need to stay focused. How’s research on the shrink ray coming, Bobby?”

            “Fine,” he hissed. “It’s ridiculously advanced tech. I don’t know who made it or where it came from, but doesn’t anyone find it odd how so many people at our school have disappeared, yet there isn’t some big investigation into where these people are going?”

            “Well there is that one guy, Detective Kenner,” said Tommy. “I’ve haven’t seen him around since the whole mystery incident last fall, though.”

            “Where is the shrink ray?” Simon asked.

            “In a safe place at my house,” said Bobby. “I gave it to Professor Henderson to study last time, but we all know how well that worked out…”

            “I’m just glad we have the shrink ray again,” Simon said.

^^^

At the end of lunch, Simon and Tommy met up with their girls and embraced and kissed them. “Claudia had this great idea,” Jenny said, staring into Tommy’s eyes.

            “Do tell,” Simon said as he pulled his girlfriend closer.

            “Well,” she said. “We should go out to a restaurant on Valentine’s Day. A triple date!”

            “Triple?” Tommy asked.

            “I have cute friend named Crystal who Bobby might like, ever since Francine left him,” Jenny said. She let out a soft belch, then covered her mouth and giggled.

            “Where do you think we should go?” Simon asked.

            “Well,” said Claudia. “There is this place called the Love Bite…”

^^^

Hannah groaned and leaned back, rubbing her aching stomach. Many empty plates lay on the table before her, and if anyone walking by caught a glimpse of her belly, it’d be easy to see where the food went. Her poor tummy looked over four months pregnant!

            But the meal had been just too good. She belched again, but didn’t even bother to cover her mouth as she slouched down patted her gurgling gut. Richie hadn’t come back. She had eaten such a big meal by herself.

            The waitress came back. Hannah got a good look at her. She was plump like a sausage, but had a pretty face and some nice eyeliner. Instead of looking at her in a patronizing way, she seemed to empathize with the teen’s tummyache.

            “You need some Tums for your belly, hon?” she asked with a slight Southern accent.

            “I guess,” Hannah sighed.

            “Something wrong – other than your stomach?”

            “Well –,” she started, before being cut off by a burp. She groaned and her belly gurgled, then she continued. “It’s my boyfriend. He left me and didn’t come back. The food was good, as I think you can tell.” She patted her tummy and gave a little laugh. The waitress smiled. “But I didn’t have anyone to share it with. I’ve got a full stomach, but an empty heart,” she said, and sighed.

            The waitress patted her shoulder. “That’s just men. He probably just wanted to have sex with you and saw some hotter girl in a bikini out on the beach and left you for her.”

            Tears were forming in her eyes. “Really?” she said.

            “Sadly, yes. Shame too. You’re a pretty girl, but I guess you just weren’t pretty enough for a boy. They only like unrealistically hot girls. Like Kate Upton.”

            “Richie told me I was prettier than Kate Upton once,” she said, starting to cry.

            “You are,” said the waitress. “Especially on the inside.” She gently patted Hannah’s belly. The girl belched. “There, there…”

            Soon after, Hannah restaurant, one hand on her bulging stomach and another wiping tears from her eyes. The waitress watched her go.

            Then she smiled mischievously. It was all going to plan.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

So that's the first chapter of my new story! Please let me know what you think because as Im sure you know now, I LOVE FEEDBACK! However, by this I mean actual reviews of my content and characters, not just suggestions for new chapters. I already know where I am going with this story, but if there's something that's not working or the story just sucks so far, please let me know so I can make it better for the next chapter.

Also a new chapter will be released every Saturday from now to Valentine's Day.