- Text Size +

4. Hunger Pains

Tommy and Drew tried to move, but they were stuck fast in the Alfredo sauce swamp. Jenny’s fork was getting closer.

            “What are we going to do, Tommy?” Drew asked, his eyes filled with horror. Tommy summoned his strength and wriggled his way free. Drew was still entangled in pasta. “Help me, quickly!” He started towards Drew.

            The fork beat it to him. It wedged Drew’s in-between two of the pointed ends and Jenny unconsciously wrapped him up in pasta as she twirled her fork, turning Drew into an Italian food mummy. Tommy heard his muffled screams, but there was nothing he could do.

            Jenny lifted the fork up to her mouth, open wide, and put the food in, slurping the last of a fettuccine noodle in before she swallowed it all in one big gulp. Tommy heard the gurgle from her belly as the pasta and Drew sploshed in.

            “Buuuuurrrrpp!” she belched, the vibrations of her burp shaking the bowl. She covered her mouth and giggled, looking at someone, probably Claudia or Emma as she gave her stomach a pat. It glorped again.

            Not wanting the same fate, Tommy turned and sprinted, splashing through the Alfredo sauce. Then his leg got stuck.

^^^

Simon and Claudia lay there in the backseat of Bobby’s SUV, kissing topless, hugging each other tightly. It made Claudia feel like she might throw up because he was pressing down on her stuffed, aching tummy. But she didn’t care. The whole experience made her horny, and she ignored her stomach’s discomfort as she stuck her tongue inside Simon’s mouth.

            Then she stopped. “Are we going all the way?”

            “I had for some place more romantic than the backseat of Bobby’s car, but if you want to…,” he said, staring at her breasts.

            “I don’t have any condoms, but I do have a morning after pill at home,” she said.

            “It’d take a while to get digested in there,” he said, poking her gurgling gut. She laughed and pulled him onto her. He felt the fine hairs on her arms and belly as he brushed up and back against her, starting to work his way in as they pulled down each other’s shorts.

            “Yes, Simon, yes…” she panted.

            He hugged her tightly, his face planted into her boobs. Then he opened his eyes and saw a box lying underneath the driver’s seat. Curiosity got the better of him, and he managed to grab it and pull it over. He opened it up. Now he recognized it as the box they had kept the shrink ray.

            It was empty.

            Simon’s heart skipped a beat. Why would Bobby keep this in his car? Where was it? Then he remembered. The other guys Tommy and Drew, they had gone missing.

            “Come on baby get in there,” Claudia said, her eyes still closed. He stuck his hand down there and started giving her a handjob with two of his fingers as he slid off the seat and began to examine the box to be sure, still fingering his girlfriend as she moaned and rubbed her breasts. Then she burped and her tummy gurgled.

            He looked over at the almost dome shape of her gut, wondering if Claudia had eaten someone. Or all of them. Maybe Emma too. She got an ever bigger belly.

            Come to think of it, Crystal and Jenny were eating a lot too. Any of them could have eaten someone and not even know it.

            Even him.

            He looked down at his stomach. He had gotten an ache a little bit earlier, but now he had to go pee. He had ignored that urge when Claudia started to eat, but Tommy and Drew had gone straight to the bathroom.

            Had Bobby drugged them? Made them go to the bathroom then what? Shrank them? And then put them in the food. Of course.

            “Claudia, we have to go back inside.”

            “No, my tummy’s too full.”

            “Don’t you want to beat Emma? If you do, we’ll have sex for real later tonight. It is Valentine’s Day, after all.”

            Her eyes fluttered open. She sighed, looked down at her belly. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

            Then she burped.

^^^

Tommy was stuck fast as Jenny’s fork came down again. He braced for the worst, but fortunately the utensil began to twirl pasta noodles near him, which tugged his leg free and caused him to splash back into the swamp of sauce as she lifted the bite to her mouth, then swallowed it down whole again.

            Tommy looked over at the rim of the bowl. He could make it.

            Jenny licked her lips and the fork came down as her stomach rumbled for more.

^^^

Jeff ran across the table, looking back as Jenny continued to eat. That could have been him. He could have ended up like Rob, horribly digested inside some girl’s tummy. Like those other boys too. He left them behind, but that didn’t matter. Only his safety mattered. He just didn’t want to be slowly melted by the gastric acids of someone, watching his flesh get burned off as he finally passed out and she would let out a big burp and pat her tummy and it would be as if she never ate him after that.

            Then he heard a loud burp and turned to see that other girl, Crystal, with the dark hair (with blond highlights) and tanned skin. She was really hot, and the mascara around her eyes highlighted that. She hadn’t eaten too much yet, and he could see that from her flat tummy that was exposed by her short white shirt. She eating, talking and laughing with that Bobby kid. The one who shrank him. The one who caused Rob to get eaten. Fuck that guy.

            Then Bobby saw him. The motherfucker giant-ass eyes spotted him, a little dot on the table. He reached for him and gave Crystal a kiss on the cheek, causing her to close her eyes as his fingers picked up Jeff and carried him up into the air.

            He watched as he was held over her Coke, then suddenly dropped in. He screamed as he fell, then splashed into the carbonated liquid, his right leg hitting a giant ice cube. Fuck it was cold, he thought, swimming to the surface. Crystal giggled, Bobby having just kissed her. Then she grabbed the glass and he felt it shake.

            “No!” he screamed. “Don’t eat me!”

            But it was too late. She picked up the glass and brought it right up to her lips, which parted to reveal a cavernous maw and her gullet, waiting to take him down to her belly. He screamed again, but Crystal washed him over her teeth down her throat with a single swallow. Then he slid down in the torrent of Coke until he splashed into her stomach.

He surfaced and looked around. Her belly was a dark gurgling nightmarish hellhole. He was going to be digested just like Rob!

            “No!” he screamed. “Let me out of here. Please!”

            It was dark, but he could vaguely see around. Surrounding him in the sea of tummy juices and swallowed Coke were chewed parts of her double burger, meaty chunks floating around as her stomach digesting them. That’s all I am, he realized. That’s going to be me. A floating, digesting chunk of meat in a cute girl’s tummy.

            He screamed at the top of his lungs into the darkness.

^^^

Crystal rubbed her stomach and belched. Bobby laughed. “I just love it when girls do that,” he said.

            She giggled. “I don’t normally burp so much, or so loudly. Must’ve been something I ate.” She looked down at her stomach, exposed by her crop top. So did Bobby, imagining the little prick being digested in there, just another bit of food that she ate. And she didn’t even know it. Now he just had to ensure that Tommy met his just end, and he’d let Paulette continue her own experiments with the shrink ray.

            The Rays Club was dead.

^^^

Claudia pulled her shirt down, but it couldn’t cover her titanic tummy. She’d thrown it on in a hurry when they got out of the car, and she’d left her bra in there too. Looking closely, he could see her nipples through the shirt. He wondered what would happen if that waitress Paulette accidentally spilled some water on her…

            Nevermind, he thought. I’ve already seen her naked. There was only one more base to go, but he had to concentrate. No more could he let his hormones distract him. He was in control, even though it had been so hard to resist fucking Claudia in the backseat of Bobby’s SUV. But something was going on here, and he needed to get to the bottom of it.

            Claudia burped again and moaned, rubbing her aching tummy. “Just go back to the seat, cutie,” he said. “I’ll be back in a little bit. Just need to go to the bathroom.”

            “Okay,” she said, already pissed about having to see Emma again.

            Simon waited until she was gone, then cautiously tip-toed towards the bathroom. Then he creaked open the door.

            Standing before him was Paulette.

            “Sorry, I think this is the men’s restroom,” he said, starting to back up.

            “I know,” she said. “You boys think you’re so amazing, but while you break hearts, I’m going to break rules.”

            She balled up her hand into a fist, which despite being pimp, packed quite the punch and knocked him flat on his back.

^^^

Claudia returned to sit next to Emma, who snickered at the girl’s big belly while rubbing and showing off her own.

            “At least I can handle a full stomach,” said Emma, who laughed and belched.  Jenny was still devouring her pasta. Emma looked back to Claudia. “We’re going to order a bunch of dessert. Even with all this in my stomach,” Emma said, patting her belly, “I bet you can’t beat me stuffing our tummies even further…”

            Claudia swallowed her anger, but even the little bit of spit entered her stomach made it protest and groan. But she could do it.

            “I accept.”

            “Good,” said Emma.

            Suddenly, Crystal let out a massive burp. Everyone looked at her. She chuckled, embarrassed and stared down at her belly, wondering what she had eaten that had made her so gassy…

^^^

Tommy tripped, landing face first in a tangle of Alfredo pasta. He looked up, his face covered in cheese. He was only about two inches from the rim. From there, freedom. But this part of the bowl was the last place Jenny hadn’t eaten, and she was currently twirling more fettuccine on her fork to send down to her bowels.

            But Tommy had no intention of getting eaten by his girlfriend, or anyone for that matter. As he climbed up, Jenny slurped more pasta gulped, and stuck her fork down in front of him. “I’m gonna take a big bite. Watch this guys,” she said, her voice booming to him.

            Then she began to twirl.

^^^

When Simon came to, he realized he was on his back getting dragged into the kitchen, which was mostly empty right now, since it wasn’t a busy night.

            He pretended to be unconscious as Paulette took out her phone and began to call someone. “Get in here. I’ve found one of your other friends snooping around. What do I do?”

            Then she hung up, looked around impatiently. She was waiting for someone. Simon had a feeling who it was even before Bobby walked in the door.

            “Good, you found him. I would’ve thought that stuff you spiked their drinks with would have made him go pee too.”

            Just then, Simon lashed out. He kicked Bobby’s foot out from under him, causing him to topple and hit his head on the side of a kitchen table. He got to his feet as Paulette came at him, so he grabbed a frying pan and hit her across the face with it. She stumbled back, clutching her face. He hit her again, directly on the forehead. She fell.

            Then he ran out of the kitchen. He had to get back to the table. But his bladder was going to explode. He took a detour, heading into the bathroom. Then he ran to a urinal, unzipped his shorts, and let it all out. It felt so good. Then he zipped up, washed his hands, and exited the bathroom.

            Bobby came charging at him down the corridor. He went back into the bathroom, Bobby throwing the door open again right behind him. “Fight me,” Simon said, and Bobby threw himself at him.

            The fight probably would’ve gone well, but Bobby twisted his arm and then smashed him face-first into the opposite wall before Simon could open his can of whoop-ass.

^^^

The pasta wrapped around Tommy, dragging him in like the tendrils of a sea monster. He tried to wriggle free, but it was a massive bite that Jenny was about to take. When he finally got out, he was scooped up as Jenny tilted the fork and lifted it towards her gargantuan mouth.

            Well, he thought. This is how it ends. Just like Francine and Drew, Jenny’s going to eat me and not even know it. Everything he had worked for, the Rays Club, the mysteries, the shrink ray itself, none of that mattered now. He had lost. He had no clue where Simon was either, but as he neared his girlfriend’s maw, he entered the thought of fucking her and actually seeing her naked. Despite his terror, it gave him a slight boner.

            Then Jenny shoved the massive bite of twirled pasta into her mouth, and, in front of the whole table, swallowed it in a gigantic gulp. She felt as it slid down her esophagus and finally plopped in her belly with a big splash, sloshing the food and liquid around in there. She looked down and smiled at her tummy, then suddenly let out a massive belch.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

Chapter End Notes:

There's only one more chapter! Find out how it all ends next week!

Any reviews for this chapter, as always, would be greatly appreciated, but again, reviews only please.