- Text Size +

3. Bon Appetit

Bobby scooped them all up and laughed. “You really are a fuckin’ idiot, Tommy,” his voice boomed. “All this time you’ve been fuckin’ the girl who ate my girl, and not once did you give a shit!”

            “I do!” Tommy said. “It wasn’t Jenny’s fault, it was Caterina. And she’s dead.”

            “Doesn’t matter,” Bobby said. “You guys are going to get what you always wanted?”

            “A Maserati?” Jeff asked, still in shock.

            “No, you guys are going to get inside the hottest girls at school,” Bobby explained. He walked them out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. They saw the fat waitress, Paulette, from earlier. She hugged Bobby.

            “Hey cuz,” she said. “You got the guys.”

            “Right here,” he said, showing her his hand.

            She looked down at them. “Aw, they’re almost cute. The food for that table will be ready in a moment.” She pointed to where a bunch of different entrees were. Burgers, pasta, bread, pizza, chicken tenders and massive fries.

            “You know how you guys all had to go pee?” Bobby asked. “Paulette put something in your drinks. Simon’s got it too, but maybe he’s just holding or has a bigger bladder than expected. Regardless, he’ll probably be taking a one way trip through Claudia’s tummy tonight.”

            “You monster!” Drew screamed.

            “No, the girls are the monsters. Now you get to what Francine felt when Jenny swallowed her. Especially you, Tommy,” he said and put Tommy down on the plate for Jenny, a large amount of fettuccine pasta in a butter and cream sauce. Then he threw Drew into the fries, and Jeff and Rob into the chicken tenders.

            “You know what to do now, Paulette,” said Bobby.

            “Absolutely.” She put the plates on a tray and carried it out into the main restaurant area. The girls were lounging around, hands on their hungry, rumbling stomachs. Their eyes lit up as she came over.

            “Bon Appetit,” she said.

^^^

As soon as the plate of pasta touched down, Tommy scrambled to the edge through a thick swamp of Alfredo sauce. His girlfriend began twirling up the fettuccine and he watched her take a big bite and swallow the massive lump, sending it down her throat. She was even hotter from this view, especially how huge her tits were when he was small. It made him want to be put inside her bra and smothered by her nipples.

            Focus Tommy, he thought. Then he scrambled onto the rim of the bowl, ran to the edge, and jumped down onto the wooden table.

^^^

The girls were hungrily devouring the massive amounts of food before them. Emma and Claudia’s bellies let out gurgles and each girl looked sick.

            “Ugh, what’s wrong the food here?” Claudia asked. “I’m sick to my stomach all ready.”

            “You hungry though?” Emma asked.

            “I could eat a horse,” she said.

            “Like you chugged all that eggnog back at Cat’s party? I guess she is a good swallower, right Simon?” Emma laughed.

            Simon had barely touched his food. He was too worried about where everyone else had gone. But he heard that. “Hey Emma, quit it will you?”

            “Nope,” said Emma, rubbing her stomach. “I’m challenging your girlfriend here to an eating contest. A rematch.”

            Claudia looked down at her tummy. “But with all the food and it making me sick now, I’ll have a double bellyache.”

            “Double tummy trouble!” Emma laughed.

            “You don’t have to,” Simon reminded her.

            “No,” Claudia said, grabbing a fork. “But I want to.”

^^^

Jeff and Rob were in the chicken tenders, watching Claudia and Emma. “Man, giantesses are hot,” Jeff said.

            “Yeah, they’re should be, like, some online fetish about them,” Rob said.

            “Especially the teenage ones. I mean look at the girl – I think her name is Claudia. That dweeb of a boyfriend of hers doesn’t know what he’s doing. They should be out in the car fucking the lights out of each other. Man, she gives me a boner so hard. I’d like to stick my tongue in her pussy.”

            “Yeah, but what about that one?” Rob said, pointing to Emma. She didn’t have as long hair as Claudia, but it was lighter and her chest was far from flat.

            “She’s hot too,” Jeff said.

            “I’d like to bang her more. Lick her from her lips down to her belly, then stick my tongue in her belly button and feel around.”

            Jeff laughed. “Rob, you’re fucked up. Here we are, some college guys, talking about fucking sexy teenage girls.”

            “Yeah, well if the other guys get eaten, I bet some of them are desperate to fuck us. I’ve got some Trojan Ecstasy in the car,” said Rob.

            “Aww-yeah!” Jeff said, high fiving him. Just then Emma and Claudia began chewing through their massive burgers even faster.

            “Man, look at them go,” said Rob. “I’d like to see Emma’s belly when she’s done that burger. Bet she’ll look pregnant!”

            “That’s why they call it a food baby. Shit turns me on so hard,” said Jeff, “especially when a cute girl like that eats lots and lots.”

            They watched until the girls ate all of their burgers and Emma lounged back, her stomach bulging out beneath her shirt. Claudia’s was almost as big, but she was still eating the burger. Emma laughed. “I’m going to the biggest tummy of all!” Emma said, rubbing her stomach.

            “Oh, yeah,” said Rob, starting to grab and rub his dick. “Oh, yeah baby!”

            Staring at Claudia, Jeff started to do the same.

            Then Emma started grabbing chicken tenders and shoving them into her mouth. Chewing, swallowing, big gulps of food traveling down into her stuffed stomach. The guys got up and ran, dodging as she picked up tender after tender and ate it. Claudia finished her burger with a massive gulp and started to help out.

            “Fucking run!” Jeff said as he jumped from a tender and fell all the way down to the table. Rob wasn’t so lucky. Emma grabbed the tender he was on and began lifting it up to her mouth.

            Jeff turned around and extended his hand. “Rob, no!”

            Rob was staring at Emma’s luscious lips and her breasts below, when he remembered he was about to be eaten. Then he screamed as she shoved the tender into her mouth and began chewing.

            Boneless meat was mashed all around him as the tongue pushed him around. He saw her mouth open and close as she chewed and tried to make it back there. But it was too late. Emma gulped and he slid down the slimy tube that was her esophagus all the way down until he plopped into her big, full belly.

^^^

Jeff stared in horror at Emma’s stomach. He could see her belly button now because she’d eaten so much that her stomach was protruding from underneath her shirt. It gurgled and he knew Rob was in there.

^^^

Rob screamed and splashed around, but at the same time he was having fun. He had been swallowed by Emma, he was in her stomach! This was so erotic it made his dick get such a hard boner.

            Emma’s stomach contents was a churning sea of mush. He was sinking into it now, but he almost didn’t realize it because he was still masturbating. “Oh yeah, Emma baby,” he said. “You’re so hot. You’re so hot. You’re so --!”

            Then he realized was up to his waist and still sinking. Drowning. The gastric acids stung at his flesh, rotting his clothes. “Wait, Emma don’t! Please baby!” he screamed before he sank in all the way.

            Then he was mashed around, going deeper and deeper towards the bottom of her belly. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t scream, he could only wriggle around. The last thing he remembered before passing out was ejaculating.

^^^

Emma let out a super big burp. Claudia was still eating some tenders and the box was almost empty, but she looked really sick, like she was going to throw up.

            “I win!” Emma said, rubbing her stuffed belly and belching again. “Guess your good with the fluids, but I’m the best at swallowing the meat!” She laughed again and gave Claudia’s ginormous tummy a pat.

            She groaned and leaned against Simon, who felt the hairs on her arms as she embraced him. “I’ve got a really bad tummy ache,” she said.

            “So do I,” Emma laughed, belching again. “You don’t see me complaining about it. Guess I’ve got the ultimate tummy.”

            “Come on,” Simon said, leading Claudia up from the table.

^^^

Jeff ran towards the center of the table, where Tommy was. Drew jumped off of the fries to join them.

            “Where’s that other guy?” Tommy asked.

            “Rob?” Jeff said. “He’s gone. Emma ate him.”

            “We’re all that’s left,” said Drew.

            “Okay,” said Tommy. “Here’s going to be our plan. We need to –”

            Just then, Bobby came back over to the table. “Hey Crystal,” he said taking a seat next to her and casually flicking his hand across the table. The air gust picked them all up and they landed in Jenny’s bowl. Jeff hit the rim, but Tommy and Drew went straight into the pasta.

^^^

Claudia and Simon went out by Bobby’s SUV under the star lit sky and kissed. Simon rubbed her belly. Claudia still looked sick, but she held him close, tears starting to form in her eyes.

            “It’s okay,” he said. “You’ve got a cuter tummy than she does anyway.”

            “It’s not even that,” she said, looking into his eyes.

            “Then what is it?” He smiled. She did too.

            She pulled open the car door behind her and pulled off her top, tossing it inside. He looked at her there for a moment, wearing only a bra and shorts with her belly sticking out and gurgling. She pulled off her bra, giving him a view of her delightful breasts, and he pulled off his shirt, then they fell back into the car kissing.

            He reached behind him to shut the door.

^^^

Tommy’s eyes fluttered. He and Drew were back in the Alfredo swamp. Jeff was standing on the rim of the bowl.

            “Jeff, please help us!” he cried.

            Jeff looked up passed them. “No!” he screamed. “I’m not ending up like Rob!” He turned and jumped off the edge.

            Tommy turned to Drew. “Don’t worry, we can still get out of here.”

            “Uh, Tommy,” he said, pointing up behind him. Tommy spun around to see his sexy girlfriend licking her lips as she brought her fork down to the plate to get another mouthful of food.

            And it was coming straight for them.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

And so the vore fest starts! Who will get eaten next? Find out next week!

Also, as always, any reviews of this chapter would be greatly appreciated.