- Text Size +

 

I looked up at her, completely aware of just how helpless I was now. The anger inside me began to build as I thought about how dumb I was for slipping into the tub, but also because I was frustrated with Aruna. She always seemed to be a step ahead of me. Even if I hadn’t fallen into the water, she somehow knew what I was doing. I figured I mine as well ask.

“How did you know, Aruna?... How did you know that I was in here?” I asked, dying to know the answer.

She stared back at me, still smiling. “Well now that wouldn’t be fun to tell you all the answers. You’ll just have to find out for yourself. In the meantime, I still need to take my bath, but let’s wash away anything that was in here before.”

She then turned on the shower head, causing streams of water to rain from above. She used the removable head to clear the bubbles away before cleaning away any residue left behind by the serum. The particles were visibly green despite being small and difficult to see. Once she finished, she pointed the nozzle at me, blasting me with hot water.

“Ow!” I yelled as the water shot onto my body. To me it was more like a bunch of fire hoses spraying me at once, and it was managing to push me down. Aruna was giggling as she watched me struggle against the water. After several seconds she let up, and switched the water onto the faucet. She slid the plug back into place and water began to fill the tub yet again. Soon it was up to my knees, only to keep rising. I looked around realizing this would become a large swimming pool for me. I was never a great swimmer so this was going to be difficult. Asha simply observed me as the water became deep enough to force me tread it to stay afloat. After another minute, Aruna decided to sit on the edge as the tub continued to fill, but before doing so she removed all her clothing. Unafraid to expose herself, she looked to me and then gently sat on the edge.

“Like what you see, Vick?” She asked.

“While swimming I shouted back to her, “You mean the monster in front of me? No not particularly.”

She turned to the tub and brought her foot down hard only inches away from me while angrily commenting, “Well that was a bit rude.”

The impact created a wave, pulling me underneath it and into the water. I wasn’t sure which way was up as I struggled to resurface. I finally sprouted up, flailing my arms. She stood up in the tub, creating a small skyscraper shadow over me. Her stature was even more daunting than before and made me fearful of her intentions.

“I hope you can hold your breath well.” She remarked before hovering her foot above me. I had little time to react before she pushed her sole into me, forcing me deeper into the water. My body was forced against her sole, and my face was pressed into the underside of her toes, while my body flattened from the water rushing into my back. My head fit easily under her long toes and I struggled to slide myself elsewhere. Before I was able to move, her foot settled on top of me, pinning me against the bottom of the tub. She held me there as I struggled against her foot. I began pounding her foot with my one free hand, but my efforts result in Aruna pressing her foot down even harder. Not only were both my arms trapped, but the air was squeezed from my lungs. I watched as the bubbles ran from my mouth and towards the surface. Suffocation was next, but she must have sensed my limits and quickly pinched my body between her toes and rushed me to the surface. I gasped, sucking in all the air I could get. She released me and sat down in the tub, which was now completely full.

“You better watch that mouth of yours. Or you might find yourself not coming up one of these days.” She threatened.

I knew she was lying, but didn’t have the energy to say anything.

“I hope you’re not out of energy already, we just got started. Now look at how tiny you are.” She noted before pressing the bottom of her foot into me once again and into the side of the tub. Her wet toes pinched me against the wall and slid me up until my feet left the water, allowing her to see my entire body. She attempted to gauge my new size using her toes as reference.

“I would say you’re about 6 inches tall now. Just my toes can overpower you.” She said while giving me a playful squeeze. “But I have better things to use you for.”

My mind shivered with fear as she released me back into the tub before quickly snatching me between her fingers. With her thumb on my chest and the next two fingers on my back, she lifted me into the air in front of her, watching as I squirmed. Meanwhile I was feeling a little sick from being rushed into the air. I looked down to my dangling feet and the water below that encased her beautiful naked body. I began to observe all her exposed parts from her big and all too familiar feet, to her long legs,  to her waxed vagina, and even further up to her perky breasts with their supple nipples, and then finally ending at her deceivingly angelic face. My member began to guiltily stir as I became visually aroused and Aruna must have noticed as well.

“I’m glad this turns you on too.” She whispered, mistaking my erection for enjoyment of my situation. As she spoke, she began lowering my down to her body. Hovering me above her breast, she seductively mentions, “I’ve never had a small man suck my nipple before, Vick. Would you be so kind?”

Disregarding any response that may have come from my response, she dropped me from her grasp. I landed on the fleshing mound below, but ungracefully stumbled backwards after losing balance, before finally falling back onto her partially submerged stomach. I watched as her hand hand traced down her body towards me, grazing over me before continuing down between her legs. Unsure of what to do next, I gently stood up on the fleshy ground and froze for a moment, having never stood on anyone before. Her breathing could be felt as the ground below gently rose and flattened with each breath. It was on odd feeling and kept me in place as I was afraid to move despite knowing I couldn’t possibly hurt her. Suddenly, Aruna’s other hand snuck up from behind and lightly embraced me, pushing me forward into her breast.

“It wants you.” She whispered while forcing my body to hug her breast. Before I could rebel, she pinched my head between two gigantic fingers and positioned my mouth over her nipple before forcing it down onto the supple protruding skin. I could barely fit the nipple into my mouth as I did my best to abide by her requesting. Using my tongue, I lapped at her nipple, lathering it in my saliva. I could feel the vibrations as her other hand rubbed vigorously to stimulate her vagina.

“Oh yeah little Vick. Lick my fucking nipple. Now hug my breast like you mean it.” She demanded.

Still sucking her nipple, and then took a more forceful approach, and squeezed her tit tight between my arms. Unable to cover her entire breast with my small frame, I did my best to cover as much as I could while still stimulating her nipple. From my peripheral vision, I could see her other hand move to the other breast, groping it. I could feel her body contractions heightening with the continued stimulation. Suddenly, her hand rolled me sideways, guiding me into her cleavage. As i laid there on my back unsure what to do, her breasts abruptly collapsed around me, pinching me between them. Their soft nature became taut from the pressure applied from her hands pinching them together and it became difficult to breath. She held them in place as she moaned and convulsed with pleasure. Luckily her orgasm didn’t last much longer and she released her breasts, allowing them back to their places, freeing me.

“Oh yes! I like having you on my breast. We might have to this more, especially since I can fit you into my bra.” She said, optimistically.

I stayed silent, fearful to say anything anymore. “Alright well I have to ready for the day.” She said, pushing me into the water again before removing the plug. She stood up and reached for her towel, looking down at me while she dried herself. I didn’t look back, still timid at my much smaller size. I stared at the tub, waiting for whatever came next. She continued to dry herself and then left before quickly returning with some clothes. She threw on some pants and underwear, closing off with some socks and boots that she had brought in. She then grabbed her bra, but before she put it on, she grabbed out of the tub and placed me strategically on the middle of her bra, where the cleavage would be. Fitting like a seatbelt across my waist, I was suddenly catapulted back as she swiftly clasped her bra onto her body. I was forced back between to the two mountains of flesh, with my legs dangling below the strap.

“Hey stop! This isn’t going to....” I was cut off as she placed a fingertip over my mouth to silence me.

“Shhh. You do as I say.”

Her shirt then fell atop me, trapping me underneath with her breasts. I began bouncing as she walked around. Each step violently shaking my body, making me sick. As I bobbed in her shirt, losing hope, a glimmer of light shined from above before two fingers snaked down and pulled me out. Laughing, Aruna told me, “I’m just kidding. You can stay here instead,” tossing me into her sock drawer before closing it shut, leaving me in complete darkness.

“I’ll be back later! Bye!” She shouted as she left the room.

Well now what could I do? Asha was my only way out of this predicament, yet she had no idea where would be. Defeated, I curled up in a corner and closed my eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Please continue to review! And thanks for reading.