- Text Size +

They tell me I was made in a test tube and I was studied in a laboratory for my entire childhood. At 15 inches tall, I was the smallest person in the world. Nothing was abnormal about me other than my size. My body was in proportion, I was healthy, there were no signs of potential diseases or ailments. 

I lived a sheltered life for many years. Even after turning 21, I had never really exposed myself to the public. My goal was to change that. Due to the government having made an experiment out of me, the subsidized anything that I needed for living. That was a small token of appreciation for the amount of struggles that I faced at this height, but it helped none the less. 

I lived in a college town, near a college that happened to only accept women. It was an elite feminist school located in sunny southern California. The government paid for a 4 bedroom apartment (well more like 3.5 since mine was made for my height) with all the furniture and appliances included. I decided to post an ad on a website to find roommates and embark on the journey of exposing myself to the world, and the first step would be to live with some people. I explained to the website that I needed only girl roommates, and would feel a lot safer, because of my height. They complied and validated my post, ambiguously explaining my reasons for needing female roommates.

Surprisingly, my request for roommates was met with several responses. Being that I only needed a 3, I decided to pick the first 3 responses of the bunch. I read their profiles after doing so, and was surprised to see that they all were attending the women's university there. Two of them were 21 and the other was 22. They all played sports, with two playing basketball and the other swimming, and described themselves as being vey active and fun people. 

I was becoming more and more excited as I read through the profiles. Their names were: Aruna, Kate, and Rachel, and it appeared they were all ready to move in the next week when college started. Inspired to meet people, and with the intent of making a good impression, I began to clean. I was unsure of how they would want the place decorated so I left it somewhat barren to leave rooms with the potential for change. 

All I had to do now was wait.

One week later.

There was I knock on the door, and I raced over to my home's security system camera to see who is was. There were two girls standing there. I buzzed the door open, and walked to meet them in the living room. The two girls seemed a bit shocked as I walked up to greet them. They quickly got ahold of themselves and greeted me as normal as they could. 

"Hi, I am Kate and this is Rachel. And you're Vick, right?" She asked with a hand extended.

I shook two of Kate's fingers. "Yes I am! And this is my home. Feel free to look around and check the place out. My room is the first on the left over there, but all the others are up for grabs. Just leave your shoes here at the front and ask me if you have any questions. I'll be over here on the couch. When you're done and settled, I'll order a pizza for dinner and we can get to know each other."

"That sounds amazing! Your place looks fantastic," She said while they kicked off their shoes. "Alright we'll go get started."

I observed them in detail as they wandered about. Kate had long black hair, dark brown eyes, with a cute face, and a small freckle near her chin. Her skin was of a lighter tone, but not albino or anything, just peach colored. She appeared to be about 5'8" with a thin but fit build. 

Her friend Rachel was a couple inches taller, with slighter shorter straight brown hair which was currently pulled into a pony tail. She also had brown eyes with an attractive face and a killer smile. She was a bit more quite, but seemed very friendly.

They were both dressed in what appeared to be some athletic attire. A long sleeve shirt, with some sweatpants, and their socks. Their shoes looked like basketball shoes so I made the assumption they both played basketball for the team. I began to wonder if they enjoyed the place, but I was pretty sure they were as they ran around looking at everything. My trance was broken with yet another knock at the door. I buzzed the door without looking at the camera.

The door opened, and in the door stood another girl. This girl, however, was much...taller. She entered the room, her towering figure coming closer to me. She was like 6'8". I couldn't believe how tall she was. I was caught off guard not only by how tall she was, but by how attractive she was. Her long straight blonde hair came down to the middle of her back. She had blue eyes, and nice golden skin. Her elegant body was that of a fit athlete. She must of been as shocked as I was, because we were both just staring at each other.

I made it as concise as possible and I managed to say, "Hey, Aruna right? I'm Vick. Go ahead and take a look around and ask me any questions if they come up." 

"Yeah that's me," she said ecstatically," Nice to meet you Vick. I'll go take a look around."

She was about to walk around, when I mentioned something had forgot. 

"Oh and if you could please take your shoes off and put them with the others that'd be great!"

She slid her athletic sandals off, exposing her long bare feet. Jesus, I thought, those look almost as long as I am tall. I got the chills just thinking about it. I watched as she continued down the hall, her long legs in her shorts took huge strides. She then introduced herself to the other girls and began chatting for a bit.

I sat back on the couch and waited for them to settle in.

After several hours, the girls finally finished, and came to see me. I ordered the pizza and sat down to talk with them.