- Text Size +

“Oh... Dear...” The Magician slowly realized his predicament as he stared up at the now towering green haired girl above him.
“Umm... Hey guys...” Star shyly squeaked, her voice in complete surround sound.

“Star... You're...” The Magician gasped.

“FRICKIN' HUGE!” The Devil screamed, he turned and started flapping his wings.

“Wa... Wait!” Star cried.

“SHUT UP YOU MONSTER, I'M OUTTA HERE!” He started flying, but the newly increased weight of the air on his wings pushed him back down, and Devil found himself only a few inches off the ground before he was exhausted and was forced to land.

“And I thought Fool was a fool, but you take the cake, your wings won't work at this size!” The Magician growled.

“THEN I'LL RUN!” The Devil screamed, as he sprinted away.

“No... Come back!” Star yelled after him. “Magician,wait here, I'll go get him.”

“Sure thing, Star.” The Magician replied, fully intending to make his own run as the gigantic foot retracted to get a hold on the ground and lift the titanic girl above him. Star grabbed her jugs and began running after the tiny demon.

The Magician watched as the gigantic, stupidly oblivious, girl sprinted after the tiny demon. “Well, he's toast, and I must depart, if I can get an extended rest uninterrupted, I can prepare ReScale for the NEXT day!”

The Devil sprinted and hurdled over numerous rocks and spare Drop balls on the floor. He was a fast runner, since he's always had to sprint whenever one of his pranks went awry and he had Justice on his tail, but he never had to outrun a girl fifty times his size before.

Star, meanwhile, was running barefoot through the forest, holding her water jugs against her chest, trying not to spill any water and cause any plant related chaos.

The same clown from earlier was trying to balance three green charm balls he had collected on his head when he heard the tremendous stomping sound from behind him. He turned around and was immediately shoved to the side by Devil, tossing his balls onto the floor. Shaking his fist at that mischievous jerk, he got to work trying to find the balls - forgetting about the ever increasing stomping sound that was now rocking the entire floor.

He reached out to get a ball when suddenly he was slammed under Star's massive bare sole.

“Owie, stupid balls!” She screamed as she gave the ball a good side kick, with the clown stuck to her oblivious sole. She noticed the other balls and immediately began crushing them, she was so hurt and angry that the attraction of relieving some pressure was too good to miss.
“That'll distract her for a bit.” The Devil snickered as he jumped into a field of tall grass.

Star lifted her foot and angirly smashed the ball beneath her foot. It gave, but instead of smashing into glass, it burst into Magical Sparkles, sending shivers through her sole. Slightly uplifted by the soothing effect of the ball smashing, crushing against her foot, and the tingly sparkle from its collapse, Star lifted her foot and made her way to the other ball that had rolled a few feet away. The clown, still stuck to her right foot's sole, was trampled helplessly as his face was shoved between her tense toes, which she clenched tightly on every step, smothering him between her massively squashy big and strong second toe. Star lifted her right foot, and smashed the final ball. A flow of ecstatic energy gave her goosebumps as she watched the final ball collapse beneath her. Staring at her foot, however, she noticed a small little something between her two toes. Pouting, she curiously sat down and turned her foot over and gasped at the sight of a bruised and beaten clown. She sniffled as she pulled him off her warm earthly foot, and laid him on the ground.

“Umm... Sorry bout' that Mr. Clown.”

The clown was too beaten to get up, but pulled out a small white flag and with the last of his energy, waving it in surrender.

“Uh, okay, if that's what you want, I'm really sorry, is there anyway I could make it up to you?” The clown didn't respond.

“Umm... Do you want me to... I dunno...” The clown didn't respond.

“Should I just smush you so you could go to clown heaven or something?” The clown didn't respond, but twitched as he heard the word 'heaven.'

“Really? You want me to smush you?” The clown, half-conscious and suddenly realizing what she was saying, tried to get up, but could only pathetically spasm on the ground.

Star, seeing that little bit of movement as confirmation, got up. Teary eyed, she lifted her foot and put her big toe on the back of the unconscious clown and stroked him with the ridge the toe, trying to ease the tension and soften the body of the diminutive clown so it wouldn't hurt too much.

“I just wanna say...” Star couldn't say it. “That I'm really sorry!” She blurted, lifting her foot, closing her eyes, and stomping the clown repeatedly as fast as she could, just to get it over with.

When she opened her eyes, the clown had gone to Clown Heaven, and a tiny little clown-shaped ghost floated up to the sky. Star pushed the body to the side with her trembling foot and tried to grasp a bit of earth between her toes, making a hole. She gently nudged the clown in, padded and flattened out his crunched position with her toe so he would fit and be straight, and pushed a few pebbles over the grave with her free foot. Teary eyed, Star poured a bit of water on the grave, and it sank into the earth.