- Text Size +

“NO I WILL NOT BE YOUR BOYFRIEND STAR NOW LET ME GO!” Devil screamed as he pounded on Star's gigantic palm. She had finally caught him and was sitting down against a tree with the tiny demon held 'captive' within her hands.

“Please? Can we at least pretend? Pleeeease?” Star pouted.

“NO! I'M WAY TO HANDSOME FOR A GIRL WITH STUPID HAIR, STUPID CLOTHES, AND WALKS BAREFOOT ALL THE TIME WITH HER STUPID STINKY FEET!” Devil screamed.
“You're... So mean...” Star was trembling, trying not to cry.

“OH SHUT UP AND DON'T CRY YOU STUPID BABY, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING ONE OF YOUR GOD AWFUL SONGS ABOUT IT EITHER!” Devil shouted, giving another blow from within the gigantic girls palm.

“I am NOT a bad singer!” She lost it, slamming the Devil right on the hard floor by her soles.

“THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME TOSSING ME DOWN LIKE THAT! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING ME TO LAND ON YOUR BIG STUPID FEET!?!” He growled, giving her sole a hard kick, which didn't do much damage since he was also ironically barefoot.

“You're the worst!” She screamed.

“THAT'S MY JOB YOU DUMB IDIOT, NOW GET UP ON YOUR STUPID BIG FEET AND GET ME TO THE MAGICIAN SO HE CAN TURN ME BACK!” Devil commanded.

“No! I'm not gonna do any favors for such a stupid little meanie!” Star cried, giving the Devil a hard kick as she stood up.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET BACK HERE AND DON'T YOU DARE KICK ME WITH YOUR STUPID FOOT AGAIN!” He yelled at the colossal girl who now seemed even higher as she stood looming over him.

“You're so MEAN, you're always making fun of me.” She said, raising her foot above the tiny demon. “You've ALWAYS been the worst, nobody else in Magical Drop Land has been as mean as you, not even that snobby magician!” She slammed her foot down, engulfing the demon under her sole. He struggled and pounded against her massive pillowy sole, but was unable to squirm himself out. “If you really don't like me, well, I guess I don't like you either, and you're not in any place to be not liked.” She screamed, twisting her foot and smothering Devil beneath tons of pressure.

“And if you hate my feet so much, I guess the only way to make you nicer is if you get to see how mean they can be too!” She said, grounding him into the floor.

The Devil was unable to do anything, he tried to squirm himself out and was able to make his way to the tip of her foot, but her overwhelming toes just pushed down on his face, smothering him between their powerful grapple.

“You really are the worst!”

 

The Magician stood tiny to giant with the gigantic mistress of evil, the Empress herself.

“Well well well, looks like I've got a tiny little toy to anything I want to with.” She chuckled. “And you know me, I'm the queen of pain, master of all you foolish little twerps.” She gave a demonic smile. “Let's see how flexible you really are!”

“SUPERIOR PROTECTION!” The Magician screamed as her massive fingers stretched him apart. His chest felt like it was being ripped from his legs, but he knew he was perfectly safe as long as she didn't dispel his magic aura.

“Oh, not bad little guy, you're pretty durable.” She seductively teased the last word on her sentence. “Looks like this girl is gonna have a lot of fun.” She chuckled even more. “So let's let the games begin, shall we my dear little leprechaun?”

The Empress smacked the magician across the face with her free hand, and slammed him onto the floor. The magician struggled to get up.

“No no no, little slave boy, you're not getting away this time” She lifted her massive black leather boot and crushed the helpless magus, his body feeling like the earth itself had stricken him.

“Ugh, this is worse then several rounds of Ultima!” He gasped. “Surely Justice didn't want THIS to happen... Right?” His mind zoomed back to a picture of his now gigantic blonde haired friend, could it be that he had mistreated her so badly? Could this be how he had mistreated everyone in Magical Drop land? His thoughts were interrupted as the massive boot crunched him to the right then left and ground him into the floor.

“You're just a bug, and insignificant, stupid little magic bug, and don't act like I don't know about your little eight hour recharge rule. I'm not letting you EVER grow back. I'm gonna leave you with your little aura of protection for the rest of your little miserable life, but other then that, I'm just gonna exhaust you until you're powerless.” She was enjoying her sour revenge, there was nothing she didn't like more then dishes best served cold, and this one was freezing.

“Now get up here.” She pulled the incapitated magus from under her boot, and immediately plunked him right inbetween her breasts. She could sense his aura of anti-attraction, and she knew he would take absolutely no pleasure out of what was to come. She, however, would love every moment.

“Now it's time for a little force feedback” She grabbed the two sides of her breasts and squashed the tiny between her massive spheres of hatred. There was nothing but disgust and bitter love as she felt the helpless micro struggle and squirm as she smothered him.

“Never gonna let you go, EVER!”

 

“Are you feeling better, little guy?” Star curiously asked as the Devil lay between her big and second toes. He tickled whenever he moved, and she would casually wiggle them to wake him up whenever she caught him napping between them.

“Ugh... No... Energy... Can't... Say... Anything... Mean...” The Devil groaned as she gave him another squeeze between her soft digits.

“Aww, don't be sad little guy, my feet are really nice once you get over the squishing, struggling, smothering, and uh... Well, the other stuff.” She chirped. She was taking a liking to the idea of having a tiny little trickster get what's coming to him. She didn't understand the idea of humiliation, but she knew that whatever he got was what he deserved. Besides, her feet weren't all that bad. She cleaned them regularly using the cleansing water in her vessels, and she was careful to never walk too far into anything muddy. Still, she knew that no matter what she did, the Devil would hate her and her 'stupid feet,' all she could do was just try to fix that.

She smiled at the tiny demon, and gave him another squeeze as she let him fall to the floor. She muffled his screams with her titanic toes as she padded and kneaded him into the delicate green grass below. He would get over it soon enough, and everything would be fine.

It was just another day in Magical Drop Land.