- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a one-shot.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a one-shot.

''Hey sally,I think that shoe mall looks alright,should we try it?''Asked jessica,sally's friend.Jessica was just your ordinary 17 year old teenage girl with long brown hair,tanned skin and hazel eyes...To almost everyone she looked friendly and cute but inside herself was a devil that was boiling with sadistic thoughts and other fucked up thoughts.

''Yea girl it looks wack,lets go and check it out'' Sally answered with a perfectly framed glistening smile which also had a devil inside of it as well.

Both of the girls started walking towards the shoe small and soon they entered the mall.Just as they entered the mall,a young male teenager welcomed them like customers and began asking what help they needed.

''Hello young ladies,how may i help you?''Asked the young boy.

Both girls's face formed with a bitchy frame and looked at the boy for few seconds before Jessica finally decided to answer him.

''Find me and my friend a pair of fucking size 47 soccer cleats boy!''Jessica growled.

The young teen was shocked at the bahaviour of these pretty faced teenage girls and tried to call himself down to answer them.

''S-ure''The teenage boy answered them with the best face he could do and rushed towards shoe cardboxes.

''What a whimp''Said Jessica with a bratty behaviour and attidude.

''I know right,he is fucking small,it's been 10 minutes'' Answered sally with a devilish grim formed on her perfectly created tanned face.

''Should we shrink this pathetic existince of boy for making us late?''Jessica asked her friend while grinning at her.

''Nah,I suggest we give him 1 more chance'' Sally answered.

''Hmmm...Alright,one last chance and he's gone for then.''Jessica answered.

''Girl,you're way to cruel towards boys'' Sally stated and laughed histerically.

'Shut up,you know you are way cruel than me'' Jessica answered back and laughed.

After about 20 minutes the boy was back with 4 couple of shoe cardboxes on his hands.

''Sorry for being late,we hardly found these,i hope they match for your feet,ladies.''The boy said.

''We'll see.''Jessica said and sally said the same answer as well.

The young boy reached for the boxes and opened one of them,revealing a size 47 soccer cleats and waited for the girls to remove their shoes.

The girls didnt waste time and jessica began unlacing her sweaty european size 49 black converse shoes,just by removing her laces,a stinky odor could be smelled even from far away.

The boy turned backwards and cringed his face with disgust and tried to calm himself and soon after few seconds he turned back and jessica began removing her european size 49 conver shoes and soon finally she had removed them.

A horrendously rotten odor blasted into enter mall.

The boy's eyes started to water and thought if these girls didnt wash their feet for months and soon the boy couldnt handle this harashing odor and began growling at the innocent yet devilish two sexy teenage girls.

''WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL,PUT YOUR DAM SHOE BACK ON''The boy shouted and continued.

''I'M SO LEAVING THIS DAMN JOB,THIS WAS THE FINAL BLOW FOR SURE''The boy said sharply to the shocked jessica's pretty but now disgusted face.

''What the fuck did you just say,worm?'' Jessica shouted on top of her lungs.

''Yeah,what the hel did you just say to my friend and her sweaty feet'' Sally growled towards the innocent young shoe slayer.

''I said...GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MALL,YOUR FEET SMELL WAY TO FUCKİNG TERRİBLE''' The boy said with a sterned behaviour.

''This is it,you're going to regret what the hell you just said,and also you got the wrong sizes,these are 2 size smalls,nerdy boy.'' Jessica said with a devilish grin on her face and began pulling the shrink device from purse and pointed at the innocent boy.

''What the hell is that!''The boy asked with a worried mood.

'You'll see,sissy boy!'' Jessica answered and laughed,which also caused sally to laugh as well.

Jessica pulled the trigger and a  red horrifying laser beam hit the poor teenager and in a matter or in a span of a second he found himself shrunken without his clothes.

''What the fuck!'' The boy shouted and continued shouting ''What did you to me!'' The boy continued shouting which the girls thought they were tiny peepsquakes coming from a buggy.

Jessica's enormous mountain sized face appeared higer than clouds and the enormous mountan sized face started forming a devilish grin.

The boy,to shocked to react,move or talk just stood there in frenzy.

''WELCOME TO YOUR NEW LIFE,SLAVE BOY''Jessica boomed and laughed crazily above the innocent teenager who was a size of a flea stuck on the gigantic sweat and dirt covered carpent.

The poor teenager could see dirts and droples of sweats bigger than his entire form and this caused the teenager to scream.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''Was all came from the shocked young shoeslayer.

''Time to make you meet your life partners...or should I say soul mates''Jessica laughed and stomped her feet right next to the flea sized diminished boy.

The enormous,sweaty and dirty european size 49 converse shoes rose above the boy's pathetic head like dark thornados and pieces of lints,sweat and dirt began raining form from the massive sweaty rubberly sole of the giant girl's black converse.

Tiny and diminished teenage boy screamed as all that dirty stuff that had been lingering on the enormous teenager's ever-expanding like black rubbbery converse started falling over him.

''Eeeeek!'' The boy shouted like a sissy boy,just like what these giant girls called him before they had shrunken his pathetic life of existence.Little did he know,his life was far from over.He was going to be these giant,hot and dirty teenage girl's shrunken foot slave for eternity and he didnt even know it.He was still trying to find a way to escape this smelly,sweaty and of course,dirty torture.

The two giant girls,seeing the dimunitive teenager covered with mud and all that other shit that had been gathered from their gigantic converses began laughing at his plight.

''What a pathetic boy!''Jessica said and burst out of laughter due to much giggling.

''Save your energy for our toy,girl''Sally said and grinned evilly at the boy who was fearing for his life.

While the teenage boy was shaking with fear and in frenzy,giant sally had already propped her sweaty converses right next to the sobbing and shaking boy.

''Aww,what's wrong,boy?''Sally taunted the pathetic male wreck.

The boy couldnt handle the being in between four horriblying bad looking rubbery soles of these giant converses and collapsed on the ground,accepting his new life.

The giant teenage girls saw their toy boy collapsed to the ground and began laughing even more cruelly.

''Oh my god,this is to fucking insane,how pathetic and low can he go!''Jessica said and mocked the shrunken collapsed teenager who was still awake but shaking with tremendous fears.

The young exhausted boy couldnt handle the rancid,rotten  of the giant converse shoes and his lungs started burning to badly and soon,due to the capacity of human body,he passed out due to gigantic smell.

''Oh my god...I think i have just jizzed on my pants...He...he just fucking passed out from the smell of our converse shoes and we havent even removed our fucking shoes yet,imagine how bad it must be to him!'' Jessica said and laughed like a lunatic maniac.

'Hahahahaa' Sally answered back and jessica finally stopped laughing and gave the final blow of this story.

''What a bad fate to get sealed at...passed out by the smell of 2 girl's feet.''Jessica laughed laughed and laughed....

 

Had to finish it off due to reasons and the main reason was it was a one-shot.I'll continue life of tyson soon or later.I might even continue this one and keep this as one-shot tale and start another one with the plot of this.

I hope for feedback,my main language isnt english too.

Thanks for reading!

See ya till next time!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

=)