- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not really much of a side story for this one, sorry.

“Jessica, could you please hurry up?” Hannah urged gently. She never thought she would be standing where she was. She had been in the girls’ bathroom before, but at that moment, she was standing inside a stall, facing the door. The stall was filthy, the ground disgustingly muddy from dirt carried in on shoes, and wet from spilled water, and other fluids which Hannah didn’t want to think about. The pale mossy floor had become darker and dirtier over the years and the stall was no different. Hannah hadn’t been around when the school was new and the white walled stalls were more or less inviting. Now though, the walls were marked with a rainbow of markers and highlighters and were basically a catalogue of names of girls who had gone to the high school over the years. Hannah frowned, the faith smell of urine bothering her.

Jessica too was unhappy with her current situation. For one, the smell of other people’s piss was a lot stronger for her, being close to the toilet, but she really had to use it, and refused to do her business like an animal. She now stood on the filthy toilet seat of one of the stalls in the girls’ bathroom. She was utterly repulsed by the setting and didn’t want to step anywhere she didn’t have to. She made Hannah wait in the stall, just in case someone came around to use the toilet and didn’t see her. The senior shook at the tough of being sat on but it came as little consolation that she was still standing on the surface where countless asses had sat and sweated before. She shook the thought away and focused instead on figuring out how to pee. She didn’t dare get too close to the edge of the seat but she was struggling to think how else she could do it.

“Please, Jess; I’m going to be late for practice and Coach will get really mad at me,” Hannah pleaded. She was still facing the door of the stall but becoming nervous.

“You know what Hannah, get over here,” Jessica screamed. Hannah barley heard her but understood and turned around.

“I can’t lean into the bowl without falling,” Jessica explained, “So I need you to hold me over it.”

Hannah didn’t really understand as she put her hand out for her sister to hop on. Although she was really thankful that Jessica stopped making her practically beg to carry her. Now, the tiny girl walked across her Hannah’s palm towards her fingers.

“Okay Hannah, I want you to spread your fingers just enough so I can pee through them,” Jessica instructed, pulling up the piece of cloth that covered her loins.

“Jessica, I don’t think thats going to work,” Hannah said gently, by which time Jessica too was realizing that the curvature of her fingers meant that she could not stand on two of them if they were far enough apart to create an opening. However, out of ideas, she was determined to make this her sister’s fault.

“Damn it Hannah, why don’t you tell me how I should piss now?” she spat, causing her sibling to cringe apologetically.

“I’m sorry Jessica. I didn’t mean to tell you what to do,” she said softly, “But please hurry up, I’m going to be late for practice.”

“You know what?” Jessica said, turning to face her sister, her loincloth still above her hips, “Here’s a solution.”

Hannah didn’t initially understand what was happening until she finally felt the tiny wetness on her skin as her sister unloaded the contents of her bladder onto her hand, a satisfied grin on her smile face. When she felt it, Hannah shivered in disgust and her hand tipped ever so slightly. Jessica’s smile disappeared as she felt the ground shift beneath her, she let out a little yell, still peeing as she fell off her sister’s hand, down towards the toilet that was miles below.

Hannah’s eyes widened in shock as her sister fell. Jessica was confused by the weightless feeling, rushing down but not comprehending the speed of her descent. She could see the toilet below and was frozen with fear, sure that the impact of the fall into the disgusting water below would surely break every bone in her body. She finally found her voice to scream but was silenced as Hannah’s other hand materialized beneath her and instantly stopped her descent. She felt the full force of her body crashing into the soft palm, as fingers rose around her, cupping her in and preventing her from falling again. The tiny girl was well winded and shaking. How was she going to live like this, where every moment heralded near-death experiences? Jessica was well and truly shaken, but more so, was furious at her sister. As she was lifted up to Hannah’s face, she embraced her rage and let it spill out.

“Jessica, I’m so sorry. I just …” Hannah blurted, trying to calm her sister down, but failing.

“What the hell Hannah! You almost killed me you bitch!” Jessica yelled, her tiny voice coming out as a speak, “Jesus, I would have though a whore like you would be sued to wet hands!”

“Jess, I’m really sorry,” Hannah apologized, ignoring the sting of her sister’s insult, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, no thanks to you!” she spat, pulling down her loincloth and straightening herself out with some difficulty, with her one hand. Knowing it killed Hannah to watch from above as she suffered. Hannah was urgently aware of how late she already was for practice but her guilt over having injured her sister won over and she was struggling not to rush Jessica.

“Well, what are you waiting for whore?” Jessica demanded, “Get me out of this death trap! It smells like you!”

Hannah obliged, carefully carrying her sister out of the stall and towards the sinks.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“I’m just going to wash my hands,” Hannah replied, still walking.

“Well stop,” Jessica said, before explaining to her confused but obedient sister, “You said you were really sorry for dropping me, so to show me that your apology was genuine, leave my piss on your hand.”

Even Hannah couldn’t understand this, “Jessica, that doesn’t make any sense. Why do you care if I wash your pee off my hand?”

“I just do whore!” Jessica yelled now, before quickly composing herself, “Just do it.”

“I won’t Jessica.” Hannah was trembling a lithe, on the verge of tearing up. Jarred could hear some of this conversation from inside Hannah’s pocket but started to worry when he felt her start to shake, he could hear her heartbeat rising, pressed against her bosom.

“What did you say to me?” Jessica demanded, shocked by this defiance.

“Jess,” Hannah started, swallowing, “I don’t get why you’re acting like this. I’m just trying to keep you safe.”

“Safe?” Jessica yelled back, “Is that what you call stealing my boyfriend?” She hoped that Jarred was listening.

“Oh give it a rest Jessica,” Hannah breathed out, “We live in the same house; I hear everything you say about Jarred with your friends. I’m not trying to take him from you but I actually care about him.”

“Shut up! Just shut your whore mouth!” Jessica yelled, “Who do you think you are telling me how to run my life? Who the fuck do you think you are telling me I don’t have feelings for that bastard?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Jess, but I heard you talking to your friend about Jarred last week. You said you were only interested in him because of how much he changed for you. All you want is to make him what you want, to change him, and honestly, I don’t think its fair that you expect him to deal with your craziness!”

Hannah was on an adrenaline rush, finally standing up to her sister, drawing confidence from the fact that at least Jessica couldn’t hit her. Her confidence was starting to make Jessica nervous, she truly felt powerless in her sister’s hand as Hannah started walking again to wash her hand.

“Fuck you Hannah!” she said finally, “Just put me back in your pocket whore! I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

Hannah shook her head, doing what her sister asked and then quickly got her bag to go. As Hannah ran to the locker rooms, Jessica was bounced around against her breast but was too engrossed in her anger to care as her body was forcefully flattened against her sister. Hannah quickened her pace, rushing down the hall, fearfully checking the time on her wristwatch. Coach is going to kill me! She almost forgot about the two tiny people in her pockets, being swayed around and shaken with each footfall. Hannah almost ran through the hallway and down the stairs to the locker rooms. As she took the stairs, Jarred was thrown about as Hannah’s breasts bounced with each step the girl took. She entered the locker room in a hurry, her lateness becoming clearer as the empty room greeted her, the hooks and benches lined with her teammate’s clothing and bags. Hannah found a free space and threw down her bag. Jarred had expected to be removed from the pocket but was startled none the less when her giant fingers descended into it to pull him out. She then reached for her sister: Jessica struggled, trying to push her whore sister’s fingers away but Hannah pulled her out anyway. She held the two tinies to her face and both could see that she was in a hurry.

“Okay guys, I’m really sorry, but I’m super late for practice. I’m going to leave you in my bag. Be safe, and Jarred, please watch my sister and make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid,” she said, lowering them down towards her sports bag. Jarred hadn’t heard all of what Jessica and Hannah had said to each other earlier so he was a little surprised by the annoyed tone. He felt himself descending in the 16-year-old girl’s cupped hand with Jessica. The other girl also appeared to be angry and was looking off into the distance. Seeing her tiny body, standing tiredly in her sister’s palm, the stump where her arm had been, causing her to balance awkwardly to one side, he felt sorry for her. Hannah pulled out a pair of shorts and her jersey with one hand while putting Jarred and Jessica inside. In her rush, the giant teen dropped the two tinies into the soft fabric of her gym-bag. Jarred landed hard on his side, the bag’s material doing little to cushion his fall. The inside of the navy blue bag was dark, the only light entering from the opening at the top. The small air-freshener that hung inside was fighting a losing battle against a scent of old sweat, the musky odor reminded Jarred of Hannah. The way she had smelled the night they kissed. He was still thinking about that moment, the feeling of being pressed into Hannah’s soft lips was something unlike anything he had ever felt before. It was a massive turn on, to be bathed in her presence and immersed in her skin. He tried to compare it to how he felt with Jessica, but he couldn’t. At Hannah’s lips, he didn’t feel like the six-foot tall athlete capable of wrapping Jessica up in his arms. With Hannah, he was weak, completely at her mercy, and it completely turned him on.

Hannah quickly changed into her kit and sat down heavily on the bench to lace up her cleats, the force sent a shockwave through the bag and the two tinies were thrown off their feet. Hannah hurriedly hopped to her feet and rushed out of the locker room without another glance at her sister and lover. She made her way quickly out of the doors and onto the pitch. Her teammates were already running but when her coach saw her arrive, Coach Wayne blew her whistle and stopped everyone. Hannah jogged up to her and could ready tell that her coach was not happy.

“Coach, I’m so sorry …” she began, but was cut off.

“Hannah, what time is it?” Pamela Wayne demanded.

“Umm … 4:15,” Hannah replied.

“And what time did practice start?”

“4 o’clock” Hannah replied.

“So how long have you left your team to fend for themselves?” Pamela asked.

“15 minutes,” Hannah tried.

“How long?” Coach Wayne was almost yelling.

“Too long coach,” Hannah replied finally, hanging her head in shame.

“That’s right,” Pamela said, calling the rest of the team in to witness, “Hannah, when this team chose you as their captain, we all thought you were willing to carry that responsibility. Are you incapable of that?”

“No coach, it won’t happen again,” Hannah apologised.

“Well that’s fine for me Hannah, but you need to do a lot more to make it up to your team,” she spewed.

Pamela Wayne was in her late 40s, but was as intimidating as she had been as a young athlete in college. She loved to create tension in the team, so that her players behaved in fear of their teammates, rather than in fear of her. While she liked Hannah as a player and a person, she couldn’t treat her differently. The other girls had selected Hannah as their team captain but Pamela knew that this meant that she had to be especially hard on the girl, because she was the example for the team and many of the younger girls, despite being only a junior herself.

“I think you’re going to show them how sorry you are tonight, Hannah. You’re going to run the push suicide,” she said. Hannah raised her head, accepting the punishment. The push suicide was a high energy drill where the player had to start by doing 20 pushups on the base line at one end of the field. The player than had to sprint to the half-line and back, do 20 more pushups. The player then had to sprint the length of the field and back to do another 20 pushups, and start again. Three or four push suicides was common if someone talked back to the coach or “acted out”, and it had taught the players not to mouth off.

“How many times coach?” Hannah asked, getting ready to take her punishment.

“Until we’re done with practice.” This merited a collective gasp from the entire team, especially Hannah, who couldn’t believe that her coach would be giving her such a punishment. Still, not wanting to anger her coach, Hannah simply nodded and jogged off to the base line at the closest end of the field, as her teammates looked on with mixed looks of surprise at her acceptance and pity for her predicament.

“What are all of you looking at?” Coach Pamela yelled at the other girls, “Back to the passing drill!”

When Hannah reached her mark, she dropped to her arms and toes with practiced ease. She hammered out her first 20 pushups quickly and rose gracefully to her feet, transitioning into her sprint by falling forwards. Hannah pushed her legs, gradually accelerating not to hurt herself and warm up properly. She stopped and changed direction deftly at the half-line, accelerating much faster and reaching her starting point quickly. She dropped down mid-turn to drill out her pushups before continuing along the length of field. The football pitch was an old area of the school, not one that much funding went to, but nonetheless, had bleachers on three sides. The old wood and steel structured had large spaces beneath them, where a girl sat, watching. She twirled a lock of her auburn hair between her fingers and nervously bit her lip, watching not the team, but Hannah. She was close enough to the field to see the misty clouds of her breath in the cold air as she ran and pushed. She hadn’t heard all of what happened, but as practice continued, and Hannah kept pushing herself along the end of the field, the girl began to worry. Her eyes filled with sadness as the other girl; clearly tiring quickly, continued to run.

The girl was sitting cross legged behind the bleachers, as close to the field as she could get. She leaned forward over her tight-covered legs, playing with her hair with one hand. In her other hand; which lay between her crossed-legs, she held a tiny classmate. Brianna had been in the giant girl’s pocket for most of the afternoon, having been snatched away in the hallway. Her parents had forced her to go to school and now she hated them for it. As the titanic teenager toyed with Brianna, the tiny girl was scared out of her mind. She had been unceremoniously wrapped in a thin piece of cloth arriving, but her captor, who she did not know, had stripped her of that. After a while, the giantess dropped Brianna and didn’t pick her up again. The tiny girl landed in a scared heap, gazing around at the monstrous legs that walled her in, clad in dark tights.

“Please, just let me go!” Brianna begged through a voice hoarse from crying, “Please!”

But the giantess paid no attention to her prisoner. She was far more focused on Hannah: seeing her sweat and struggle, her coach not paying any attention to her suffering was frustrating her. The girl wanted so badly to go out and stop this brutal punishment but at the same time, seeing Hannah in her current state, a sweaty, tired mess, was turning her on. Subconsciously, her free hand started to fumble around for her captive. After having been left untouched for a few minutes, Brianna panicked as a massive hand began feeling around for her body. Brianna screamed, trying desperately to run away from the probing fingers but a ring finger swept above her and knocked her down. As Brianna lay sprawled on the dirt between the girl’s legs, a massive hand felt her body and a pair of fingers plucked her into the air. The puny human tried to pound on her captor’s fingers, but her struggles were barley felt. Brianna was tossed casually into the larger girl’s palm and then was tossed around some more.

The giant girl was almost unaware of the tiny being in her palm as she continued to watch Hannah suffer. As the coach whistled and allowed the other players to drink, the girl became hopeful that Hannah too would get a break, but Coach Pamela promptly yelled at Hannah not to stop, and the blonde girl, respecting her coach, continued with no objection. In her anger, the girl’s fist clenched in rage. For Brianna, this was fast and came without warning. The pillars that were fingers rose around her and before she could plead for mercy, they closed in, pressing down on her. Brianna let out laboured grunt as her body was compressed between the giantess’s skin, reduced to a tiny red splotch on her palm. The girl barley noticed and continued to gaze at Hannah between the wooden steps of the bleachers.

***

Back in the locker room, Jarred was walking around Hannah’s gym bag, admiring the impossible height of the cloth sides of the bag. They formed a veritable wall that trapped Jessica and him inside. Hannah had left the top open so the smell of old sweat was less strong now. Jarred was able to walk around easily in the near empty bag. All that was inside was a towel, neatly folded so that they could walk on it more or less easily. Jarred was still having trouble taking in everything that had happened in the last day. It wasn’t everyday that you shrink, and the change had really shocked him. Jarred still felt as if this was all just a dream, partly because he had been so lucky, despite his situation. Despite feeling safe with Hannah, Jarred perpetually had a voice in the back of his head that reminded him of how misplaced that sentiment of safety really was. He glanced at Jessica, and seeing the remains of the arm she had lost between her sister’s breasts, acted as a physical reminder of how easily he could end up the same.

Jessica too was struggling, not to comprehend, but to accept her reality. While she had felt a lot more in control in the bathroom, the way Hannah had left her in a gym bag didn’t ooze respect. She couldn’t lose the little power she had over Hannah. Worse, it now seemed that Jarred was pitying her: she had seen the look in his eyes as he was staring at her while in Hannah’s hand. He was now pacing around the bag and it infuriated her. How could that whore  leave me in her stupid sports bag? Jarred climbed back onto the towel to where Jessica was, determined not to make her feel like she was completely on her own.

“How are you holding up?” he asked, sitting down next to Jessica near the centre of the towel.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jessica snapped, “You’re such a pig! I can’t believe you’re just chasing my sister, given everything that’s happened.”

“Um, I’m sorry, but you’re not exactly a saint!” Jarred snapped back, “I heard you guys talking, and frankly, I’m not surprised that you were never really into me. I mean, why should you be? No one is worth your time right?”

“You know thats not how it is,” Jessica defended half-heartedly.

“Don’t give me that,” Jarred cut in, “I know you don’t have feelings for me so we can just skip all that bullshit. But why do you hate your sister so much? I mean, sibling rivalry aside, you’re acting like a real bitch.”

“You just don’t get it!” Jessica snapped, “She’s careless and that makes her dangerous. Plus, if I can’t control her, then what’s to stop her from crushing me?”

“She’s your sister!” Jarred yelled.

“Oh come on, that doesn’t mean anything,” Jessica retorted, “Last year she had an offer for some stupid college test and my mom was getting on my case for not being more academic, so I convinced Hannah to back out of it. Could you imagine how much of a loser people would think I was if my little sister got into college before me? If I could do that to her, then what’s stopping her for getting me back for it?”

“The fact that she is not you,” Jarred exclaimed, “All I’ve seen since I met her was her caring about you unconditionally. Why can’t you see that?”

“Because that’s not how the world works, idiot,” Jessica said matter-of-factly, “People don’t just forgive and forget like that, especially when people have power like you want me to give her, over me.”

Jarred simply shook his head, getting up, “I guess I really never knew what kind of person you were until now.”

“Bastard!” Jessica yelled, hobbling to her feet before walking away from him. Jarred remained seated, trying to process this new information, in his ever growing collage of the relationship Jessica had with Hannah.