- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains some incesty stuff but nothing too hard. My first story so yeah, I appreciate the hate if its constructive.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So it begins, mostly context.

“Come on, come inside with me,” Jessica purred, tugging the sleeve of her latest boyfriend. They had spent the evening at her favorite mall and now stood on her front porch, her budded up in her puffy winter coat, and Jarred in his black and red varsity jacket, struggling to stop his shivering and maintain his bravado.

“I don’t think we should rush into anything you know,” he was saying but Jessica was having none of it.

“Come on Jarred, my mom’s out of town and my house is empty,” she argued, then turning his head to face her, she put on her most adorable expression, “and I’d be so lonely.”

The pout was too much for Jarred and he unwillingly followed her inside, into the cool house.

He looked around as he unbuttoned his jacket and took of his sneakers, slightly damp from the light sleet outside. The house definitely seemed cozy; a plush carpet covering the living room floor which connected to the entrance by an opened arch. The walls were painted a faint lavender and the smell of flowers hung in the air. Jarred had heard some of this before though. Jessica was not someone who committed to stable relationships. At least half of Jarred’s varsity soccer team had been in this house over past few years and they had all immediately figured out that there was a lack of male presence in the house. Jarred knew little about Jessica’s family, other than that she had a sister (no idea how old) and that their father had left them long ago. The sisters lived with their mother, some office worker or other, in the house that every guy knew. 

Jarred had hoped not to be dragged into the process of a quick hook up with Jessica, but found himself in the lioness’s den. In truth, he really didn’t just want a hook up with Jessica. Sure it couldn’t hurt; Jessica was a beautiful 18 year old, and although none of her “assets” were particularly voluptuous, they all came together to make her irresistible. Most guys didn’t want to commit to anything longterm however because of her personality. In the first few days, she was an angle, but Jarred was already seeing what others had warned him about: Jessica was intrinsically bossy and controlling. Jarred knew that if they slept together, she would boss him around or toss him aside like the others, many had just made up their minds to not become attached to Jessica, but Jarred was different. He had liked this girl for as long as he could remember her and now was finally getting a chance to date her: he wasn’t going to mess things up.

Jessica invited him to their living room and went to get some cokes. Jarred switched on the TV, a comfortably sized LED screen and settled on Modern Family. Jessica said something from the kitchen but was Jarred ignored it when he heard a clock click. He turned his head towards the front door, which opened slowly.

“Jess? Are you home already?” asked a soft voice.

Jarred got up and went to see who it was, and was surprised to see a teenage girl; a stunning one at that.

“Oh, hi. I’m Hannah, Jess’s sister,” she said extending her hand. Jarred shook it slowly taking the girl in. Unlike Jessica’s straightened brown hair, Hannah had wavy blonde hair and emerald eyes. Despite the weather, she wore a pair of pink sweatpants and a hoodie. The later was stretched tight across her chest and Jarred avoided looking at the extruded logo begin pulled apart by her more than ample bosom. A duffle bag hung from one shoulder and a grocery bag in the other hand. Her hand was soft and a little cold from the outside air. A faint smell of sweat radiated from her body.

“Right, I’m Jarred. Uhm, your sister and I …” he began, but she raised a hand.

“You don’t need to explain,” she giggled.

“Right um, can I help you with those groceries?” Jarred asked, trying to be polite.

“Yeah actually,” Hannah said flashing a gentle smile, “Could you take these to the kitchen, I’ll put them away latter. I really need a shower.”

Taking the bags, Jarred was surprised by how heavy they were, the way Hannah had carried them he thought they would be light, but he had to balance himself again upon accepting the weight. This elicited a giggle from Hannah.

“Thank you so much,” Hannah said closing the door and walking past Jarred to the stairs.

“No problem,” Jarred replied, turning just in time to watch her walk softly up the stairs, her sweat pants also tight on her behind. Jarred shook it off and tried to focus on finding the kitchen. After finding the kitchen and putting away the groceries (Jarred had insisted despite Jessica’s complaints), the two found their way back to the couch and began watching some movie or other. Jessica sat leaning on one side with her feet up between her and Jarred. He faced the TV, but was distracted by the other sounds in the house: water being turned off, footsteps walking around, then footsteps on the stairs.

Jessica could see that he was distracted and didn’t like it one bit. She had always been the center of attention with her men, and Jarred, despite his weird obsession over her would be no different. She shifted leaning into the boy and cuddling up against his chest. This brought Jarred out of his trance and he put an arm around her out of reflex. He did however turn around when a light went on behind them in the adjoining kitchen. Hannah stood with the refrigerator door open wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, her wet hair in a bundle of towel on her head. The shorts revealed powerful looking legs; after all she had said she came from practice and Jarred was momentarily entranced by the toned legs leading up to her hips.

Just then she turned around and Jarred instinctively raised his gaze to meet hers. Their eyes met and he instantly regretted it: those eyes were kind, grateful but dangerously seductive as well. He turned back to his film and hugged Jessica a little tighter. He tried to push the image of Hannah out of his head but she walked up behind them. Jarred smelled the sweet scent of her shampoo as she leaned him and whispered her thanks in his ear for putting away the groceries. Her breath on his ear sent a tingle down his spine, the soft voice was beyond adorable.

“Oh my God!” Jessica yelled, turning around and recoiling from Jarred, “Hannah you whore! Stay away from him!”

Hannah jumped back apologizing but Jessica was having none of it, she screamed at her almost chased the shocked Jarred out of the house, he caught an apologetic look from Hannah as he ducked out the door and jogged away. He slowed down after a few block and shook his head: why did her always have to fall for the crazy ones? Things weren’t so simple for Hannah though.

“What the actual f*** Hannah?” Jessica yelled at her sister, who was close to tears, “Why were you flirting with Jarred?”

“I … I wasn’t, honest,” she stammered, struggling to keep back tears. Hannah hated to see her sister yell, she didn’t like conflict at all, “I was just thanking him fro putting away the …”

She was cut off by a sharp slap to the face. While she wasn’t moved, her cheek stung where Jessica had hit her and she went silent.

“Shut your whore mouth!” Jessica said, “go cry in your room like the baby you are!”

This was too much and Hannah couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down her rosy cheeks. She turned and ran up the stairs to her room, she leapt into her bed and tried to muffle her sobs into her pillow, as she had done at least once a week for as long as she could remember. Any time Jessica got angry, or something didn’t go her way, she would vent on Hannah, and really hurt her. While her sister was crying her eyes out, Jessica lay back with an smirk on her face. Perfect, she thought, this was the perfect guilt trip she could ride Jarred for to get what she wanted. She would act offended tomorrow, maybe refuse to talk to him for a bit, but whatever she did, she would have him wrapped around her finger.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if that was a little dry but I felt that the context was important to understanding the characters' relationships.